Page 1 of 5

[Abandoned] Liberate SECFanatics

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:53 am
by Dollystana
Liberate SECFanatics
OBSERVING that SECFanatics was one of the largest connectors of regions,
HORRIFIED that The Black Hawks raided and password-protected SECFanatics, closing all its embassies,
THANKFUL that they were allowed to continue in the regions SECFanatics Reborn and SEC Fanatics,
REALIZING that The Black Hawks used said region to gain further influence in the Security Council, DISGUSTED that SECFanatics’ flag contains a Black Hawk deflating a basketball,
FURTHER NOTICING that SECfanatics’ founder, RBBF, unfortunately ceased to exist,
RECOGNIZING that this behavior might be allowed to continue, in such regions as The Embassy,
APPALLED that The Black Hawks banjected many nations from said region,
HEREBY liberates SECFanatics.

Tell me if this is legal or not, this is not just to become an ultra-rare card ok? I need your honest feedback.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:14 am
by Drexlore
DISGUSTED that SECFanatics’ flag contains a Black Hawk deflating a football,


It's a basketball.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:16 am
by Dollystana
Drexlore wrote:
DISGUSTED that SECFanatics’ flag contains a Black Hawk deflating a football,


It's a basketball.

Fixed

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:21 am
by Aurum Raider
Dollystana wrote:HORRIFIED that The Black Hawks raided and password-protected SECFanatics, closing all its embassies,

I actually wasn't aware TBH still had puppets and ROs in SECFanatics. Didn't the RRA clean the place up after the first raid? What happened?
That aside

Dollystana wrote:THANKFUL that they were allowed to continue in the regions SECFanatics Reborn and SEC Fanatics,

The natives have moved on... speaking of, have you consulted them for this liberation?

Dollystana wrote:RECOGNIZING that this behavior might be allowed to continue, in such regions as The Embassy,

The embassy has a password, and unless they do something especially egregious a lib will never pass.
Raiders can build as much influence as they like, the native/defender-aligned WASC will never let them pass an offensive liberation.

What exactly will this liberation accomplish for a region the natives have already moved on from?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:24 am
by Dollystana
Aurum Raider wrote:
Dollystana wrote:HORRIFIED that The Black Hawks raided and password-protected SECFanatics, closing all its embassies,

I actually wasn't aware TBH still had puppets and ROs in SECFanatics. Didn't the RRA clean the place up after the first raid? What happened?
That aside

Dollystana wrote:THANKFUL that they were allowed to continue in the regions SECFanatics Reborn and SEC Fanatics,

The natives have moved on... speaking of, have you consulted them for this liberation?

Dollystana wrote:RECOGNIZING that this behavior might be allowed to continue, in such regions as The Embassy,

The embassy has a password, and unless they do something especially egregious a lib will never pass.
Raiders can build as much influence as they like, the native/defender-aligned WASC will never let them pass an offensive liberation.

What exactly will this liberation accomplish for a region the natives have already moved on from?

For an ultra ra influence.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:25 am
by Refuge Isle
I never thought I would make a flag so bad it would drive someone to include it in a liberation draft :blush:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:27 am
by Vedan 11
Wait RBBF died? I thought the mods deleted his nation for something.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:32 am
by United England n Wales
Refuge Isle wrote:I never thought I would make a flag so bad it would drive someone to include it in a condemnation draft :blush:

IC: It deserves to added you monster.
OOC: Despite my dislike for TBH, I like your design.
Dollystana wrote:
Liberate SECFanatics
OBSERVING that SECFanatics was one of the largest connectors of regions,
HORRIFIED that The Black Hawks raided and password-protected SECFanatics, closing all its embassies,
THANKFUL that they were allowed to continue in the regions SECFanatics Reborn and SEC Fanatics,
REALIZING that The Black Hawks used said region to gain further influence in the Security Council, DISGUSTED that SECFanatics’ flag contains a Black Hawk deflating a basketball,
FURTHER NOTICING that SECfanatics’ founder, RBBF, unfortunately passed away,
RECOGNIZING that this behavior might be allowed to continue, in such regions as The Embassy,
HEREBY liberates SECFanatics.

Tell me if this is legal or not, this is not just to become an ultra-rare card ok? I need your honest feedback.


Legal I think.

I suggest maybe adding that they banjected natives from the region.
Other then that, I like it and fully support it.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:35 am
by United England n Wales
Vedan 11 wrote:Wait RBBF died? I thought the mods deleted his nation for something.

Yes that is right, I cannot remember why they got deleted, other people will know why.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:31 pm
by Kuriko
The possibility of this, or another liberation for SecFanatics, passing is slim to none.

Aurum Raider wrote:
Dollystana wrote:HORRIFIED that The Black Hawks raided and password-protected SECFanatics, closing all its embassies,

I actually wasn't aware TBH still had puppets and ROs in SECFanatics. Didn't the RRA clean the place up after the first raid? What happened?

I can kind of answer this, I guess. Around June 15th I was up really late for update after getting up at 4am that morning for work (update is at midnight for me), and in my sleep deprived state I was thinking about those really weird Femdom people we've seen over the last few years on NS that started with Jadny. I'm sure you know the ones I speak of, those who like to put scary RP crap up about men being slaves and crap.

Anyways, I noticed that the Femdom region of Queendom of Goddess Messalina had a new founder. So I was curious as to why, and I looked the region up in NS history to see what happened to the previous founder. Quelle surprise, the old founder had been deleted by the moderators. I'm not sure why, but then I decided to see when exactly RBBF had been deleted by the moderators.

Turns out, both RBBF and the old founder of the Femdom region had been deleted roughly within a minute or two of each other. You can check that out yourself in the boneyard, but RBBF was founder of SecFanatics and Queendom of Goddess Messalina both. The old founder of Queendom of Goddess Messalina was General Alexander Haig.

http://nsdossier.texasregion.net//histo ... tart=&end=

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:42 pm
by Bormiar
Sorry, but I think I need a better explanation of why this requires liberation. SEC Fanatics has their new region. The case of Jakker and the Embassy was just pressure and politics-- nothing to worry about.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:26 pm
by Wrapper
Dollystana wrote:FURTHER NOTICING that SECfanatics’ founder, RBBF, unfortunately passed away,

Nations don't pass away. People pass away. Doubt this clause is legal.

That said, I have absolutely no sympathy for regions like SECFanatics that send unending streams of embassy requests, even after they've been sent rejection after rejection. RIP.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:06 pm
by Bhang Bhang Duc
Bormiar wrote:Sorry, but I think I need a better explanation of why this requires liberation. SEC Fanatics has their new region. The case of Jakker and the Embassy was just pressure and politics-- nothing to worry about.

Don’t think a better explanation will be forthcoming somehow.

Wrapper wrote:
Dollystana wrote:FURTHER NOTICING that SECfanatics’ founder, RBBF, unfortunately passed away,

Nations don't pass away. People pass away. Doubt this clause is legal.

Agreed, sounds like an R4 illegality.

Personally I’m more than happy to see the Hawks retain control of SECFanatics - embassy collecting regions are a pain.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:52 pm
by Team Leo
Personally I’m more than happy to see the Hawks retain control of SECFanatics - embassy collecting regions are a pain.

And so. How would you like it if YOUR region got raided then. :eyebrow:

Tbh that's a nice founderless region there BBD

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:55 pm
by Refuge Isle
Team Leo wrote:
Personally I’m more than happy to see the Hawks retain control of SECFanatics - embassy collecting regions are a pain.

And so. How would you like it if YOUR region got raided then. :eyebrow:

Brb, pulling 185 updaters

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:57 pm
by Team Leo
Refuge Isle wrote:
Team Leo wrote:And so. How would you like it if YOUR region got raided then. :eyebrow:

Brb, pulling 185 updaters

Alright but it's password protected

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:34 am
by Bhang Bhang Duc
Team Leo wrote:
Personally I’m more than happy to see the Hawks retain control of SECFanatics - embassy collecting regions are a pain.

And so. How would you like it if YOUR region got raided then. :eyebrow:

Tbh that's a nice founderless region there BBD

You do realise that all the game-created regions are founderless and cannot be password protected (except during the Zombie apocalypse)? And the likelihood of the West Pacific being raided is extremely small with an 800+ endorsement Delegate. While your region has a 2 endorsements Delegate and no password....... Anyone for tag?

Anyway that’s off topic, but I thought you could do with a bit of enlightenment.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:55 am
by Boda
Liberate SEC Fanatics? Really?

They have spammed embassy requests even when their initial requests we're denied. They were confronted about this many times, but all along the lines of ”If you don't want embassies you can just deny it”. The only way to have this stop was to ultimately ban RBBF from your region.

Against.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:15 am
by Team Leo
Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:
Team Leo wrote:And so. How would you like it if YOUR region got raided then. :eyebrow:

Tbh that's a nice founderless region there BBD

You do realise that all the game-created regions are founderless and cannot be password protected (except during the Zombie apocalypse)? And the likelihood of the West Pacific being raided is extremely small with an 800+ endorsement Delegate. While your region has a 2 endorsements Delegate and no password....... Anyone for tag?

Anyway that’s off topic, but I thought you could do with a bit of enlightenment.

Yes I realize but I never said I would raid your region.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:22 am
by Team Leo
Boda wrote:Liberate SEC Fanatics? Really?

They have spammed embassy requests even when their initial requests we're denied. They were confronted about this many times, but all along the lines of ”If you don't want embassies you can just deny it”. The only way to have this stop was to ultimately ban RBBF from your region.

Against.

Yo SECFanatics is my allies. You gotta help em you know :eyebrow:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:34 am
by Honeydewistania
Echoing what Kuriko said, SECFanatics founder was 1) a weirdo 2) a raider. They don't deserve a liberation, and even if they did, no one's going to liberate it. Also, TBH could easy refound and get a liberation badge as a trophy. It's best to drop this.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:43 am
by Bhang Bhang Duc
Kuriko wrote:Turns out, both RBBF and the old founder of the Femdom region had been deleted roughly within a minute or two of each other. You can check that out yourself in the boneyard, but RBBF was founder of SecFanatics and Queendom of Goddess Messalina both. The old founder of Queendom of Goddess Messalina was General Alexander Haig.

Rumour has it that they were part of a group of nations caught indulging in non PG-13 roleplaying via telegram. Don't know how true it is, but quite a number of nations got DEATed at the same time for something that happened gameside.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:49 am
by Jar Wattinree
Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:
Kuriko wrote:Turns out, both RBBF and the old founder of the Femdom region had been deleted roughly within a minute or two of each other. You can check that out yourself in the boneyard, but RBBF was founder of SecFanatics and Queendom of Goddess Messalina both. The old founder of Queendom of Goddess Messalina was General Alexander Haig.

Rumour has it that they were part of a group of nations caught indulging in non PG-13 roleplaying via telegram. Don't know how true it is, but quite a number of nations got DEATed at the same time for something that happened gameside.

Wasn't that a while ago?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 6:59 am
by Wayneactia
Team Leo wrote:
Boda wrote:Liberate SEC Fanatics? Really?

They have spammed embassy requests even when their initial requests we're denied. They were confronted about this many times, but all along the lines of ”If you don't want embassies you can just deny it”. The only way to have this stop was to ultimately ban RBBF from your region.

Against.

Yo SECFanatics is my allies. You gotta help em you know :eyebrow:

No we don't. If this means that much to you, then I would go about writing a decent liberation, getting it to quorum, and then telegramming every WA nation to vote for it. That MAY overcome the massive delegate stomp. Best pull out your credit card son. You'll be needin' it.....

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:28 am
by Bhang Bhang Duc
Jar Wattinree wrote:
Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:Rumour has it that they were part of a group of nations caught indulging in non PG-13 roleplaying via telegram. Don't know how true it is, but quite a number of nations got DEATed at the same time for something that happened gameside.

Wasn't that a while ago?

RBBF got DEATed about the beginning of this month and the Hawks went in for the first time just after. I know, seems longer - must be lockdown fever. :)