NATION

PASSWORD

[Draft] Liberate LASAGNA PART TWO

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
User avatar
United Nations organisation
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Aug 03, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

[Draft] Liberate LASAGNA PART TWO

Postby United Nations organisation » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:54 pm

The Security Council,

Acknowledging, the fact that Lasagna Liberated LASAGNA PART TWO from various raiding organisations;

Contending, that Lasagna has tried to search LASAGNA PART TWO's true residents for a long time;

Disappointed, that a region called as 'ravana' raided LASAGNA PART TWO and has banned and ejected any Liberation movement;

Affirming, that ravana has password locked LASAGNA PART TWO and is using it as a war trophy;

Hereby Liberate LASAGNA PART TWO
Last edited by United Nations organisation on Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Former Home Minister of Lasagna
Former Foreign Minister of Lasagna
Former Prime Minister of Lasagna
Former Chief Executive for Foreign Affairs, Deputy Foreign Minister of Lasagna

Former Deputy Home Minister of Lisseum



"When people with similar thoughts come together success is achieved."
"If you want to see change then initiate that change."
"In your whole life don't be desperate, the more the desperate you are the more the mistakes you make. Accept facts and move on."
"When there is a heavy discontent against you expect something bad is waiting for you in the Future"



User avatar
Bhang Bhang Duc
Minister
 
Posts: 2432
Founded: Dec 17, 2003
New York Times Democracy

Postby Bhang Bhang Duc » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:21 pm

Possibly illegal (R4c) for saying the region has an owner. Change that to Founder and you should be okay.

Apart from that why should we be bothered with liberating this region?
Former Delegate and Guardian of The West Pacific. TWP's Former Minister for World Assembly Affairs

The West Pacific's Official Welshman, Astronomer and Old Fart

Pierconium wrote:I see Funk as an opportunistic manipulator that utilises the means available to him to reach his goals. In other words, a nation after my own heart.

RiderSyl wrote:If an enchantress made it so one raid could bring about world peace, Unibot would ask raiders to just sign a petition instead.

User avatar
Team Leo
Attaché
 
Posts: 79
Founded: Apr 02, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Team Leo » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:28 am

Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:Possibly illegal (R4c) for saying the region has an owner. Change that to Founder and you should be okay.

Apart from that why should we be bothered with liberating this region?

A yo Lasagna part TWO is my allies

User avatar
Bhang Bhang Duc
Minister
 
Posts: 2432
Founded: Dec 17, 2003
New York Times Democracy

Postby Bhang Bhang Duc » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:54 am

Team Leo wrote:
Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:Possibly illegal (R4c) for saying the region has an owner. Change that to Founder and you should be okay.

Apart from that why should we be bothered with liberating this region?

A yo Lasagna part TWO is my allies

I am agog with apathy about who your allies are. Now do you have anything to contribute apart from poor grammar?
Former Delegate and Guardian of The West Pacific. TWP's Former Minister for World Assembly Affairs

The West Pacific's Official Welshman, Astronomer and Old Fart

Pierconium wrote:I see Funk as an opportunistic manipulator that utilises the means available to him to reach his goals. In other words, a nation after my own heart.

RiderSyl wrote:If an enchantress made it so one raid could bring about world peace, Unibot would ask raiders to just sign a petition instead.

User avatar
United Nations organisation
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Aug 03, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby United Nations organisation » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:04 am

Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:Possibly illegal (R4c) for saying the region has an owner. Change that to Founder and you should be okay.

Apart from that why should we be bothered with liberating this region?

Changed to residents as the Founder has already ceased to exist
Former Home Minister of Lasagna
Former Foreign Minister of Lasagna
Former Prime Minister of Lasagna
Former Chief Executive for Foreign Affairs, Deputy Foreign Minister of Lasagna

Former Deputy Home Minister of Lisseum



"When people with similar thoughts come together success is achieved."
"If you want to see change then initiate that change."
"In your whole life don't be desperate, the more the desperate you are the more the mistakes you make. Accept facts and move on."
"When there is a heavy discontent against you expect something bad is waiting for you in the Future"



User avatar
Bhang Bhang Duc
Minister
 
Posts: 2432
Founded: Dec 17, 2003
New York Times Democracy

Postby Bhang Bhang Duc » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:23 am

United Nations organisation wrote:
Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:Possibly illegal (R4c) for saying the region has an owner. Change that to Founder and you should be okay.

Apart from that why should we be bothered with liberating this region?

Changed to residents as the Founder has already ceased to exist

Okay, that’s fine. Now back to my other question; why should we care about the region? Does it have any particular cultural significance, or been around for a long time?

You need to give us reasons in the proposal why we should care enough to vote to liberate it.
Former Delegate and Guardian of The West Pacific. TWP's Former Minister for World Assembly Affairs

The West Pacific's Official Welshman, Astronomer and Old Fart

Pierconium wrote:I see Funk as an opportunistic manipulator that utilises the means available to him to reach his goals. In other words, a nation after my own heart.

RiderSyl wrote:If an enchantress made it so one raid could bring about world peace, Unibot would ask raiders to just sign a petition instead.

User avatar
Wayneactia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1387
Founded: Aug 01, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Wayneactia » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:25 am

Team Leo wrote:
Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:Possibly illegal (R4c) for saying the region has an owner. Change that to Founder and you should be okay.

Apart from that why should we be bothered with liberating this region?

A yo Lasagna part TWO is my allies

Awesome. You better get on a campaign to liberate them from the brutal occupation they face. :roll:

User avatar
LollerLand
Diplomat
 
Posts: 518
Founded: May 15, 2014
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby LollerLand » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:29 am

United Nations organisation wrote:Contending, that Lasagna has tried to search LASAGNA PART TWO's true residents for a long time;
And did they find any? Why should the SC liberate a region with no natives or natives that have moved on and don't care about it anymore?
Loller M Corleone

Views expressed are personal and doesn't reflect the views of the regions I am in unless explicitly stated otherwise.

User avatar
Team Leo
Attaché
 
Posts: 79
Founded: Apr 02, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Team Leo » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:30 am

The Security Council,

Acknowledging, the fact that Lasagna Liberated LASAGNA PART TWO from various raiding organisations;

Contending, that Lasagna has tried to search LASAGNA PART TWO's true residents for a long time;

I think you should get rid of this part
Disappointed, that a region called as 'ravana' raided LASAGNA PART TWO and has banned and ejected any Liberation movement;

Affirming, that ravana has password locked LASAGNA PART TWO and is using it as a war trophy;

Hereby Liberate LASAGNA PART TWO
Well I think this is a good proposal, however I don't think the second line of the proposal is really neccessary.

User avatar
Team Leo
Attaché
 
Posts: 79
Founded: Apr 02, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Team Leo » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:31 am

Wayneactia wrote:
Team Leo wrote:A yo Lasagna part TWO is my allies

Awesome. You better get on a campaign to liberate them from the brutal occupation they face. :roll:

Yeah can you help me liberate it?

User avatar
Team Leo
Attaché
 
Posts: 79
Founded: Apr 02, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Team Leo » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:34 am

LollerLand wrote:
United Nations organisation wrote:Contending, that Lasagna has tried to search LASAGNA PART TWO's true residents for a long time;
And did they find any? Why should the SC liberate a region with no natives or natives that have moved on and don't care about it anymore?

If you check the Administration page, you would find a lot of nations banejected from the region

User avatar
Honeydewistania
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1633
Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Honeydewistania » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:35 am

Not a mod, but you need to stop quadruple posting. It’s getting spammy.
Honeydewistania (Nation mostly does not represent real life views.)

Retired Regional Military Director of Lazarus
Posts OOC unless marked otherwise.
Ambassador to the WA: Benji Hepperle

The MT Army Warrior
Biggest acheivement: Spelling
GA#494 Regulating Desalination
GA#498 Ban on Forced Blood Sports
GA#502 Repeal "Freedom to Seek Medical Care II"
GA#507 Repeal "Promotion of Recycling"
GA#511 Ensuring Effectual Recycling

SC#315 Commend Vippertooth33
SC#320 Condemn Noahs Second Country
SC#324 Commend The Red Fleet

User avatar
Team Leo
Attaché
 
Posts: 79
Founded: Apr 02, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Team Leo » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:38 am

Honeydewistania wrote:Not a mod, but you need to stop quadruple posting. It’s getting spammy.

My bad. I am greatly sowwy

User avatar
LollerLand
Diplomat
 
Posts: 518
Founded: May 15, 2014
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby LollerLand » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:41 am

Team Leo wrote:
LollerLand wrote:And did they find any? Why should the SC liberate a region with no natives or natives that have moved on and don't care about it anymore?

If you check the Administration page, you would find a lot of nations banejected from the region

For all we know, they could all be puppets and it indeed looks like that.
Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:Now back to my other question; why should we care about the region? Does it have any particular cultural significance, or been around for a long time?

You need to give us reasons in the proposal why we should care enough to vote to liberate it.
Also this.
Loller M Corleone

Views expressed are personal and doesn't reflect the views of the regions I am in unless explicitly stated otherwise.

User avatar
United England n Wales
Attaché
 
Posts: 82
Founded: Sep 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby United England n Wales » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:24 am

Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:
Team Leo wrote:A yo Lasagna part TWO is my allies

I am agog with apathy about who your allies are. Now do you have anything to contribute apart from poor grammar?

Just stop being a grammar police.
President of Old Zealand .
WA Delegate.
Executive Chairman of the Democratic Centrist Party for Old Zealand
Supports Hong Kong, against PRC.
FREE HONG KONG.
Political centrist
Anti-Trump
Male who is half-English, half-Scottish Living in the UK.

User avatar
United England n Wales
Attaché
 
Posts: 82
Founded: Sep 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby United England n Wales » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:26 am

Honeydewistania wrote:Not a mod, but you need to stop quadruple posting. It’s getting spammy.

Triple posting, I only see three
President of Old Zealand .
WA Delegate.
Executive Chairman of the Democratic Centrist Party for Old Zealand
Supports Hong Kong, against PRC.
FREE HONG KONG.
Political centrist
Anti-Trump
Male who is half-English, half-Scottish Living in the UK.

User avatar
Team Leo
Attaché
 
Posts: 79
Founded: Apr 02, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Team Leo » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:32 am

United England n Wales wrote:
Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:I am agog with apathy about who your allies are. Now do you have anything to contribute apart from poor grammar?

Just stop being a grammar police.

Exactly

User avatar
Team Leo
Attaché
 
Posts: 79
Founded: Apr 02, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Team Leo » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:37 am

Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:
Team Leo wrote:A yo Lasagna part TWO is my allies

I am agog with apathy about who your allies are. Now do you have anything to contribute apart from poor grammar?

I dont think anyone cares. Stop being a grammar police. It is getting very annoying

User avatar
Sedgistan
Senior Issues Moderator
 
Posts: 28623
Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:19 am

You didn't need to post twice to say the same thing someone else had already said.

Bhang Bhang Duc has contributed far more to this thread than you. He may come across as grouchy and blunt, but BBD consistently provides useful feedback and suggestions on SC proposal drafts, that more people should listen to.

User avatar
Mathuvan Union
Minister
 
Posts: 2246
Founded: Feb 20, 2020
Father Knows Best State

Postby Mathuvan Union » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:40 am

Sedgistan wrote:You didn't need to post twice to say the same thing someone else had already said.

Bhang Bhang Duc has contributed far more to this thread than you. He may come across as grouchy and blunt, but BBD consistently provides useful feedback and suggestions on SC proposal drafts, that more people should listen to.

he may have contributed more in terms of tips advice and the like, but Team Leo also created somewhat of a new draft of the liberation draft, which United Nations organisation could possibly find helpful

User avatar
Team Leo
Attaché
 
Posts: 79
Founded: Apr 02, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Team Leo » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:55 am

Sedgistan wrote:You didn't need to post twice to say the same thing someone else had already said.

Bhang Bhang Duc has contributed far more to this thread than you. He may come across as grouchy and blunt, but BBD consistently provides useful feedback and suggestions on SC proposal drafts, that more people should listen to.

My bad dearest leader

User avatar
United England n Wales
Attaché
 
Posts: 82
Founded: Sep 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby United England n Wales » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:05 am

LollerLand wrote:
Team Leo wrote:If you check the Administration page, you would find a lot of nations banejected from the region

For all we know, they could all be puppets and it indeed looks like that.
Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:Now back to my other question; why should we care about the region? Does it have any particular cultural significance, or been around for a long time?

You need to give us reasons in the proposal why we should care enough to vote to liberate it.
Also this.

The Natives were banjected onsite, any puppets that are in the region are from ravana.
President of Old Zealand .
WA Delegate.
Executive Chairman of the Democratic Centrist Party for Old Zealand
Supports Hong Kong, against PRC.
FREE HONG KONG.
Political centrist
Anti-Trump
Male who is half-English, half-Scottish Living in the UK.

User avatar
United England n Wales
Attaché
 
Posts: 82
Founded: Sep 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby United England n Wales » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:17 am

United Nations organisation wrote:
Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:Possibly illegal (R4c) for saying the region has an owner. Change that to Founder and you should be okay.

Apart from that why should we be bothered with liberating this region?

Changed to residents as the Founder has already ceased to exist

I suggest maybe putting in that they refuse or are stalling on a peace treaty, or something like that.

Also you might want to add that they are threatening to raid lasagna because they are trophy hungry.
President of Old Zealand .
WA Delegate.
Executive Chairman of the Democratic Centrist Party for Old Zealand
Supports Hong Kong, against PRC.
FREE HONG KONG.
Political centrist
Anti-Trump
Male who is half-English, half-Scottish Living in the UK.

User avatar
Farlandiay
Secretary
 
Posts: 40
Founded: Feb 28, 2016
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Farlandiay » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:04 am

I am the Founder of the region Ravana in question, and I think you will find that this proposal has little weight and the premises around it are being miscommunicated. There is an ongoing conflict between Lasagna and Ravana that was sparked by a failed raid by Lasagna itself on Ravana. The occupation and subsequent password of Lasagna Part Two was a response to this initial strike, and is being held only as leverage for Lasagna to accept a peace treaty linked here: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1390576

Ravana is not stalling a treaty, in fact we have routinely and consistently pushed for acceptance of this treaty and an end to hostilities. The Lasagnan Army has caused several offenses against Ravana that de-legitimatize this proposal, including their impersonation of me stating "I am a puppet of farlandiay, everyone go spam the south pacific" and RMB spamming that was reprimanded by moderators.

Ravana is not a raiding force, and this is a war with nuance and violations made by both sides. This liberation proposal is undeserving of approval and is rooted in a false interpretation of events. Beyond that, at the time of the raid, there were no natives in the region. The only nations that resided there were puppets from TBH left over from a previous tag raid on the region. Every ejection was a Ravanian puppet so that the influence cost for a password would be reduced. Government officials in Lasagna have claimed on a dozen occasions on their RMB that they had no association with Lasagna Part Two, that they didn't care about it, and that it didn't matter if we occupied it. To further communicate this point, they even founded 'Ravana Part Two'.
Last edited by Farlandiay on Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Farlandiay
Pontifex Maximus
Ravana


Former Positions/Other Titles
Ezaro Revera, Arch Imperator of Exodus, Member of the USSD Politburo, Public Defender of the LCN,

User avatar
Team Leo
Attaché
 
Posts: 79
Founded: Apr 02, 2020
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Team Leo » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:09 am

Farlandiay wrote:I am the Founder of the region Ravana in question, and I think you will find that this proposal has little weight and the premises around it are being miscommunicated. There is an ongoing conflict between Lasagna and Ravana that was sparked by a failed raid by Lasagna itself on Ravana. The occupation and subsequent password of Lasagna Part Two was a response to this initial strike, and is being held only as leverage for Lasagna to accept a peace treaty linked here: https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1390576

Ravana is not stalling a treaty, in fact we have routinely and consistently pushed for acceptance of this treaty and an end to hostilities. The Lasagnan Army has caused several offenses against Ravana that de-legitimatize this proposal, including their impersonation of me stating "I am a puppet of farlandiay, everyone go spam the south pacific" and RMB spamming that was reprimanded by moderators.

Ravana is not a raiding force, and this is a war with nuance and violations made by both sides. This liberation proposal is undeserving of approval and is rooted in a false interpretation of events. Beyond that, at the time of the raid, there were no natives in the region. The only nations that resided there were puppets from TBH left over from a previous tag raid on the region. Every ejection was a Ravanian puppet so that the influence cost for a password would be reduced. Government officials in Lasagna have claimed on a dozen occasions on their RMB that they had no association with Lasagna Part Two, that they didn't care about it, and that it didn't matter if we occupied it. To further communicate this point, they even founded 'Ravana Part Two'.

Yeah can you give LP2 back now. You are going way too far >:(
Last edited by Team Leo on Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Tinhampton

Advertisement

Remove ads