NATION

PASSWORD

[Abandoned-Mission Accomplished] Liberate The Embassy

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Praeceps
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Praeceps » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:19 am

The Ambassadors Reception wrote:Not true. My inactions (not removing the fascist tag, not retrospectively closing fascist embassies) are reasonable cause for criticism. Your implication that there is something sinister in the way that I am able to identify fascist tagged embassies is unjustified and unnecessary.
The problematic action was you (and by you I mean the region) ever opening the fascist embassies at all. :P

Yeah, that was unnecessary on my part. Sorry.
Appreciated.

Could you explain why? I get that the reference to "Liberate KAISERREICH" has a place there, but I don't get why you would think we should be closing embassies with them, or that they should be cited as an example of a fascist region. Thanks.
Whoops. Exact opposite was meant there. Should be inappropriate to include KR whether they are fascist or not.
Apparently simultaneously a Ravenclaw puppet, a NPO plant, and a Warden spy. I had no idea I was that good. Depending on who you ask, my aliases include Krulltopia.

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs for The North Pacific, Former Guildmaster of The North Pacific Cards Guild

The Ambassadors Reception
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Ambassadors Reception » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:50 am

Thank you for clarifying.

Previous

Return to Security Council