NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT #1] Commend Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sat May 09, 2020 2:59 pm

Daves Computer wrote:I don't believe [region=NAME] works.

It does work gameside.

To be clear for everybody, not just Dave's Computer, I do not intend on submitting this proposal at any point in the next year or so at least, and may put it on [DRAFT] mode or [ON HOLD] at various point as I deem necessary; some of you may remember how I revived my Repeal SC#52 thread after two-and-a-half years. This is a long game that must be played (read: may or may not be completed) and I will end up thoroughly enjoying it (read: this will either be an Epic Gamer Moment or an epic cock-up).
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Daves Computer
Envoy

Founded: May 06, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Daves Computer » Sat May 09, 2020 3:03 pm

Tinhampton wrote:
Daves Computer wrote:I don't believe [region=NAME] works.

It does work gameside.

To be clear for everybody, not just Dave's Computer, I do not intend on submitting this proposal at any point in the next year or so at least, and may put it on [DRAFT] mode or [ON HOLD] at various point as I deem necessary; some of you may remember how I revived my Repeal SC#52 thread after two-and-a-half years. This is a long game that must be played (read: may or may not be completed) and I will end up thoroughly enjoying it (read: this will either be an Epic Gamer Moment or an epic cock-up).

Oh, sorry about the [nation] thing. My mistake. In regards to putting it on hold, what makes you believe that holding this legislation will be useful in the long run? Do you believe the nominee will, in one or more years will do something meritorious enough for a commendation? That isn't impossible, but I'm curious with why you put so much faith into this proposal.

Druing
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Druing » Tue May 12, 2020 6:51 am

Kuriko wrote:Against, Sakana is not yet worthy of a commendation or condemnation.

Edit: Also, commending solely based upon one April fools election and a very few anti-OOC raids isn't enough for a commendation.

this and also literally who
| Incredible Inputs from Druing (Nation correlates with IRL views but there's also some banter so do what you will with that)
Former President of The Union of Democratic States, Founder & Magistrate Maximus of the Legislative Complex of Grand Magistrates - (Posts are not typically the official position of either region)
Radical Far Left Extremist, English, Against Big Government, Against Big Corporations, Anti-EU
Economic Left/Right: +0.25 ¦ Social-Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.44

Previous

Return to Security Council