NATION

PASSWORD

(Delegates are Decided) Condemnination of Jocospor

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Solarampa
Envoy

Founded: Apr 21, 2020
Ex-Nation

(Delegates are Decided) Condemnination of Jocospor

Postby Solarampa » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:42 pm

To everyone today around 10:40 A.M a country called Jocospor send out a telegram to try and recruit people to his region, but it wasn't like others. It was a slanderous one tryong to cause distrust among us by telling lies about our 10000 Islands delegate. Here is the telegram personaly wrote by him and sent to newer members

Hello new arrivals, and welcome to NationStates!
*ALERT* - you've made a grave mistake.
WHY exactly did you choose 10000 Islands?
Did you see their Delegate, Kuriko, was elected as WA Secretary-General? It was rigged!!
Did you see their recent "Commend Kuriko" proposal? Also rigged, and totally undeserved. It was forced through by the corrupt WA Elite.
I'm sure you had good intentions when you choose 10000 Islands as your home. You've been misled. Delegate Kuriko is not to be trusted. Do NOT listen to whatever they respond to this with.
Besides, we have much better champagne in the Confederation! Just click the button below for your free sample.
Jocospor
sole proprietor of the
MONET & CHARDIN CHAMPAGNE COMPANY LTD

If we can pass this it will be a great achievement for all of the WA

Just saying this is only the telegram and not the actual condemination i am posting
Last edited by Solarampa on Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bynicali
Civilian

Founded: Jun 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Bynicali » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:54 pm

I'd recommend that you read the SC Proposal Rules (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=8809) before you try and submit this proposal.

East Blepia
Envoy

Founded: Jan 16, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby East Blepia » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:58 pm

Solarampa wrote:To everyone today around 10:40 A.M a country called Jocospor send out a telegram to try and recruit people to his region, but it wasn't like others. It was a slanderous one tryong to cause distrust among us by telling lies about our 10000 Islands delegate. Here is the telegram personaly wrote by him and sent to newer members

Hello new arrivals, and welcome to NationStates!
*ALERT* - you've made a grave mistake.
WHY exactly did you choose 10000 Islands?
Did you see their Delegate, Kuriko, was elected as WA Secretary-General? It was rigged!!
Did you see their recent "Commend Kuriko" proposal? Also rigged, and totally undeserved. It was forced through by the corrupt WA Elite.
I'm sure you had good intentions when you choose 10000 Islands as your home. You've been misled. Delegate Kuriko is not to be trusted. Do NOT listen to whatever they respond to this with.
Besides, we have much better champagne in the Confederation! Just click the button below for your free sample.
Jocospor
sole proprietor of the
MONET & CHARDIN CHAMPAGNE COMPANY LTD

If we can pass this it will be a great achievement for all of the WA

Just saying this is only the telegram and not the actual condemination i am posting

I would recommend that you acknowledge that Jocospor did nothing wrong.
20 years in Iraq and Afghanistan, 10 years in Syria, constant brinksmanship with Iran, $230 billion[1] and counting in military and economic aid to a first-world country, and the agitation of Islamic extremism[2] causing tens of thousands of civilian deaths is not enough. America MUST do more for Israel. If you ask what we get in exchange, you are an anti-semite.

1. https://fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RL33222.pdf "As of March 2020, in 2018 U.S. dollars (inflation-adjusted), total U.S.
aid to Israel... is $236 billion."

2. https://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/nov/24/theobserver "Why are we fighting and opposing you? The answer is very simple...You attacked us in Palestine...the degree of American support for Israel"

North Reinkalistan
Secretary

Founded: Oct 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby North Reinkalistan » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:40 pm

Bynicali is correct, this breaks multiple rules.

Furthermore, a Condemnation of Jocospor is just giving him what he wants (attention). I'll be opposed even if you put this into a legal format.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Heya! If it wasn't already evident, this is South Reinkalistan.
Kahuna Fatufua for Warzone Sandbox

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:30 pm

Next time post a thread with your proposal attempt and not just a telegram. Also, it has been mentioned but you should take a look at the SC rules for proposals. I just marked the one you were involved with illegal for violating multiple rules. Best to draft a proposal here before submitting.
Last edited by Jakker on Wed Apr 22, 2020 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Return to Security Council