NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] [REAL] Liberate Asia

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Honeydewistania
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

[DRAFT] [REAL] Liberate Asia

Postby Honeydewistania » Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:58 pm

The Security Council:

PERCEIVING the goal of the recent invasion of Asia by The Black Hawks, Balder, The East Pacific, Karma, The Land of Kings and Emperors, and Lone Wolves United to be in fact malicious;

OUTRAGED that the stated goal of the invasion by the belligerents to be an innocent one was masking the true goal of ejecting the natives and turning it into a trophy region as a testament to this ruthless invasion;

AWARE that over sixty nations are participating in the offensive, which is a number that easily and quickly enables the invading delegate to impose a password on the region that will help in the destruction of the region;

HOPING the Security Council pass this resolution in order to remove removing delegate-imposed barriers that will make liberating the region harder;

The Security Council hereby liberates Asia.

If push comes to shove, hopefully this proposal will be able to do something. But at the moment let’s hope this isn’t needed and it’s a fun and games operation :D
Last edited by Honeydewistania on Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Alger wrote:if you have egoquotes in your signature, touch grass

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:11 pm

All of our operations are fun and games ;)

Honeydewistania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:16 pm

What a relief
Home of the first best pizza topping known to NationStates | Prolific Security Council Author (15x resolutions written) | Not that one fraud, Pineappleistania(ew) | Mouthpiece for Melons' first-rate SC takes | read this please

Aurum Raider
Envoy

Founded: Sep 18, 2014
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Aurum Raider » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:29 pm

Putting it flatly, 'removing delegate-imposed barriers that will prevent natives from entering their region again' is not what you want with this bill.

While I understand that is the theoretical end result you're looking for, that is not what a liberation does. The delegate-imposed barrier you're looking for is a banjection, and liberations don't do anything about that. I think you should rephrase the bill a little bit to reflect this.

Code: Select all
removing delegate-imposed barriers that will make liberating the region harder.

That said, while you may be convinced that our search for penny is malicious, I'm not entirely convinced your concern for Asia is entirely altruistic either :P
Vleerian Vytherov-Denral
Cognitohazard

The North Polish Union wrote:Additionally, virtually all founderless regions are viewed as falling under the defenders' allegedly protective purview. This is a form of colonialism that the great imperialist regions of NS history could only dream of.

Honeydewistania
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Honeydewistania » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:33 pm

Aurum Raider wrote:
That said, while you may be convinced that our search for penny is malicious, I'm not entirely convinced your concern for Asia is entirely altruistic either :P

What would my intention be? I

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:43 pm

The Security Council cannot self-plead. There are also a fair few grammatically-incorrect sentences here and there; I'll leave it up to you to spot 'em.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Return to Security Council