NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] Condemn The World Assembly Elite

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
South Reinkalistan
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1093
Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby South Reinkalistan » Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:22 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:Who do you think went out of their way to topple Delegates from obscure, unknown regions just because they voted for this proposal?

ffs it doesn't take a mysterious "elite" to delegate topple shrew it just takes a decently competent raiding force and some telegram stamps, if that
Last edited by South Reinkalistan on Fri Apr 10, 2020 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
The People's Federation of Reinkalistan
Main Factbook (Continuous procrastination ensures that this isn't finished and likely never will be)
Population: 312,042,113 || Tech Level: PMTWA Delegation: Lakersk Turnov, Vandov Desket

User avatar
Anarchitaria
Envoy
 
Posts: 302
Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Anarchitaria » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:46 am

Fascists trying to lecture us on the principles of democracy. How convenient. :roll:
Peter Kropotkin wrote, “We accustom ourselves and our children to hypocrisy, to the practice of a double-faced morality. And since the brain is ill at ease among lies, we cheat ourselves with sophistry. Hypocrisy and sophistry become the second nature of the civilized man. But a society cannot live thus; it must return to truth or cease to exist.” The Conquest of Bread (1892)

User avatar
Lord Dominator
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5967
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Corporate Police State

Postby Lord Dominator » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:05 am

South Reinkalistan wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:Who do you think went out of their way to topple Delegates from obscure, unknown regions just because they voted for this proposal?

ffs it doesn't take a mysterious "elite" to delegate topple shrew it just takes a decently competent raiding force and some telegram stamps, if that

Either or on that front, given the usual state of endorsements on most delegates you need half a dozen people at most (more people means more delegates that can be hit). Counter campaigning can also be done entirely without stamps, if you just tg those approving individually.
Dee Vytherov-Skollvaldr | Forest | TBH Major and Council Member | WA Vizier | Ambassador to the WA

User avatar
ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat
 
Posts: 745
Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:20 am

As people have likely noticed, this proposal "failed" to make quorum.

Why? A majority of GCRs: The Pacific, The North Pacific, The West Pacific, The East Pacific, and Balder raided small regions to force a change in their WA Delegate and remove their approval from this resolution.

The resolution was a single approval short of quorum shortly before the major update of 10/04/2020, however, after a slanderous counter-campaign and a series of raids on supporting regional delegates for four consecutive updates, it failed yesterday with approximately 30 approvals remaining.

Had it not been for this voting maniuplation, "Condemn The World Assembly Elite" would have reached the voting floor of the Security Council over 48 hours ago, before the terribly flawed "Commend Kuriko".

The following image shows the proposal a single approval short of quorum:
Image


This series of images shows the number of Delegate approvals reducing after each update following the raiding attempts.
Image
Image
Image
Image

Note that, credit where credit is due, to my knowledge The South Pacific did not participate in these raids.


The Black Hawks also participated in the later two raids. So much for apolitical. This was possibly as retaliation for my draft to "Repeal: Condemn The Black Hawks".
Image


It's terribly ironic that a majority of GCRs are going around knocking off small region's WA Delegates to silence their approvals, in order to prove that the WA Elite doesn't exist. Yet in doing so, they directly violate regional sovereignty and prove what they are so desperately trying to hide: if you're a small region, or small nation, your opinion doesn't matter. Only the Elite matters.

I can only imagine this was the case for two reasons, considering the amount of effort expended; a) the WA Elite is afraid of the consequences on their continued dominance over the World Assembly if it were to make quorum, yet alone pass, and, b) they wanted to force through "Commend Kuriko" first, to honour their corrupt mate for who they rigged the Sec-Gen election.

We will not be silenced. It is very clear that the majority of WA Delegates - the real WA Delegates of NationStates, not the corrupt GCR Delegates of the WA Elite - want this proposal to be voted on, and consequently want to see real change in the World Assembly. This proposal will be resubmitted in the near future, we are confident that we will be able to reach quorum within a single update to prevent a repeated abuse of the WA approval system that went on here.
ShrewLlamaLand
Confederation of Corrupt Dictators | Commission to the World Assembly

"The flag once raised will never fall!"

User avatar
Saint Nicholas and the Hussars
Envoy
 
Posts: 242
Founded: Feb 28, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Nicholas and the Hussars » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:29 am

Anarchitaria wrote:Fascists trying to lecture us on the principles of democracy. How convenient. :roll:

Ahahahah. Original funi. Me like funy.

모로 평가받는
Howtoremoveanarchistscumfromnationstates.mp4
Proud sponsor of BARYITE MACHINE CORPORATION™©™ (Powering Manipulation™)™™

User avatar
Praeceps
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 402
Founded: Feb 08, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Praeceps » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:01 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:We will not be silenced.

Yet you just were.
Apparently simultaneously a Ravenclaw puppet, a NPO plant, and a Warden spy. I had no idea I was that good. Depending on who you ask, my aliases include Krulltopia.

Guildmaster of The North Pacific Cards Guild

User avatar
Yokiria
Diplomat
 
Posts: 645
Founded: Jan 24, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Yokiria » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:25 am

As was discovered during the April Fools event... It's really fun to deny you and your region what you want. You guys always come up with a salty conspiratorial rant. It's great.
Last edited by Yokiria on Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ And if you go,
Former Guardian of Osiris

I want to go with you,
and if you die...
This nation's views do not necessarily reflect the views of the player.

I want to die with you.~

User avatar
ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat
 
Posts: 745
Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:59 am

Yokiria wrote:As was discovered during the April Fools event... It's really fun to deny you and your region what you want. You guys always come up with a salty conspiratorial rant. It's great.

Care to point out the "consiprational" part of my post? You know, as opposed to the entirety of the post which is demonstrably true.
ShrewLlamaLand
Confederation of Corrupt Dictators | Commission to the World Assembly

"The flag once raised will never fall!"

User avatar
Blood Wine
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1855
Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:11 am

Brooo do you see what I see? No, this can't be real... Omg dude... Bro I think you just posted cringe bro. Smh. This is going to have consequences my friend. You gonna lose subscriber!!!! Bro you gonna lose subscriber. Don't you realize? You gonna lose subscriber! Go back to your cringe subscriber on cringe.com and cry like a cringe baby. Even your cringe subscriber are going to lose subscriber. That's how cringe you are. Have fun losing your fucking subscriber.
Formerly known as Port Blood
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus
Former foreign Minister of gay
Current community leader in charge of foreign affairs of gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks

User avatar
The New California Republic
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 27277
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:24 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:Snip

The New California Republic wrote:It's just weird. They have decided to revel in being hated (as their dispatches and main region page show), but then are salty when that hate has actual consequences for them? Something doesn't quite square there...
Last edited by Sigmund Freud on Sat Sep 23, 1939 2:23 am, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the total victory over Caesar's Legion, and the annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.

NS Hitman
White-collared conservatives flashing down the street
Pointing their plastic finger at me
They're hoping soon, my kind will drop and die
But I'm going to wave my freak flag high
Wave on, wave on
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Sedgistan
Issues Moderator
 
Posts: 28303
Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:34 am

Blood Wine wrote:Brooo do you see what I see? No, this can't be real... Omg dude... Bro I think you just posted cringe bro. Smh. This is going to have consequences my friend. You gonna lose subscriber!!!! Bro you gonna lose subscriber. Don't you realize? You gonna lose subscriber! Go back to your cringe subscriber on cringe.com and cry like a cringe baby. Even your cringe subscriber are going to lose subscriber. That's how cringe you are. Have fun losing your fucking subscriber.

*** Warned for flamebaiting ***

You may want to steer clear of CCD-related threads in future, as you're evidently struggling to behave in them.

User avatar
Swiss Tyrol
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Apr 11, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Swiss Tyrol » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:39 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:
Yokiria wrote:As was discovered during the April Fools event... It's really fun to deny you and your region what you want. You guys always come up with a salty conspiratorial rant. It's great.

Care to point out the "consiprational" part of my post? You know, as opposed to the entirety of the post which is demonstrably true.

Why everything gotta be a conspiracy, maybe everyone just agrees they don’t like your region

User avatar
Twins of Hearts
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 167
Founded: Nov 07, 2004
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Twins of Hearts » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:26 am

The fact that condemn this game passed , and this probably wont, based solely on the difference in popularity of the author, shows how corrupt and utterly lost the Security Council is. Pass it and prove to them there is no elite, and the self proclaimed pop stars of the game take the high road.

Or you could prove them right and keep ignoring hem, which is my guess.

I do appreciate the continued hypocrisy by many of the same players being pointed out in the bright light of this beautiful forum.

I fully support, less due to content or movement, but because of the little moral trap sprung upon this group of players.

User avatar
Trigori
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 125
Founded: Mar 17, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Trigori » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:08 am

Hmm. I was wondering why would West Pacific, a region with an experienced military, raid us, a region with an active founder and a non-executive WAD with literally only the required WA RO powers.
Dirty monarchist, Visegradist and moustache enthusiast
Looking for Dutch people to put into my collection

User avatar
Lord Dominator
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5967
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Corporate Police State

Postby Lord Dominator » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:40 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:The Black Hawks also participated in the later two raids. So much for apolitical. This was possibly as retaliation for my draft to "Repeal: Condemn The Black Hawks".

No, we screwed around with delegates because we don't like you, and are under no obligations to be apolitical like you seem to think we are.
Dee Vytherov-Skollvaldr | Forest | TBH Major and Council Member | WA Vizier | Ambassador to the WA

User avatar
Trigori
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 125
Founded: Mar 17, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Trigori » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:54 am

Lord Dominator wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:The Black Hawks also participated in the later two raids. So much for apolitical. This was possibly as retaliation for my draft to "Repeal: Condemn The Black Hawks".

No, we screwed around with delegates because we don't like you, and are under no obligations to be apolitical like you seem to think we are.

Would be pretty cool if you left this stuff between you two then.
Dirty monarchist, Visegradist and moustache enthusiast
Looking for Dutch people to put into my collection

User avatar
Lord Dominator
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5967
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Corporate Police State

Postby Lord Dominator » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:06 am

Trigori wrote:
Lord Dominator wrote:No, we screwed around with delegates because we don't like you, and are under no obligations to be apolitical like you seem to think we are.

Would be pretty cool if you left this stuff between you two then.

We're raiders, asking us to not raid regions in general is a fool's errand.
Dee Vytherov-Skollvaldr | Forest | TBH Major and Council Member | WA Vizier | Ambassador to the WA

User avatar
Twins of Hearts
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 167
Founded: Nov 07, 2004
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Twins of Hearts » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:14 am

Correction, asking TBH to not do or do something comes with strings attached, red tape, and a heavy price paid later. They do not just raid, they add pork to the deals.

Because they are run by members of the WA Elit of course. More evidence for the Codemn!

User avatar
Trigori
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 125
Founded: Mar 17, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Trigori » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:31 am

Lord Dominator wrote:
Trigori wrote:Would be pretty cool if you left this stuff between you two then.

We're raiders, asking us to not raid regions in general is a fool's errand.

I'll tell you. Raiding's fine. The proposal is stupid. I don't care what my WAD does. But raiding to kick off delegates supporting a WA proposal so it doesn't reach quorum is pretty damn greasy.
Dirty monarchist, Visegradist and moustache enthusiast
Looking for Dutch people to put into my collection

User avatar
Zeritae
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 397
Founded: Jun 10, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Zeritae » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:46 am

Trigori wrote:
Lord Dominator wrote:We're raiders, asking us to not raid regions in general is a fool's errand.

I'll tell you. Raiding's fine. The proposal is stupid. I don't care what my WAD does. But raiding to kick off delegates supporting a WA proposal so it doesn't reach quorum is pretty damn greasy.

Agreed, but...
Last edited by Zeritae on Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Greater Federation of Zeritae is a nation with good forests and bad factbooks.
Flag before CTE'ing: https://postimg.cc/NLSwqDjz
Rojava Free State wrote:Roblox is the only place where you can napalm a group of children and not be a war criminal.
The-Chinese-Federation wrote:Zeritan Revolutionary Front. Damn Nazbols.
Zurkerx wrote:
Agarntrop wrote:snip

One already exists: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=484632&start=25

And seeing we're over the page limit, I #ilock now. We can't let the umm, super virus get out now.

The Iron Wizards of Blacktower wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:Direct the what what what what what again? I'm utterly baffled at what this has to do with the goodness of Friends With Benefits

Become enlightened through sex.

User avatar
Balaslandia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 105
Founded: Sep 15, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby Balaslandia » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:50 am

Give up. I won't pass.
JOIN THE NORTH PACIFIC ARMY
BWHAHAHAH! Fooled you!

User avatar
Lord Dominator
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5967
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Corporate Police State

Postby Lord Dominator » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:13 am

Trigori wrote:
Lord Dominator wrote:We're raiders, asking us to not raid regions in general is a fool's errand.

I'll tell you. Raiding's fine. The proposal is stupid. I don't care what my WAD does. But raiding to kick off delegates supporting a WA proposal so it doesn't reach quorum is pretty damn greasy.

And...?
Dee Vytherov-Skollvaldr | Forest | TBH Major and Council Member | WA Vizier | Ambassador to the WA


User avatar
Blood Wine
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1855
Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:40 am

Sedgistan wrote:
Blood Wine wrote:Brooo do you see what I see? No, this can't be real... Omg dude... Bro I think you just posted cringe bro. Smh. This is going to have consequences my friend. You gonna lose subscriber!!!! Bro you gonna lose subscriber. Don't you realize? You gonna lose subscriber! Go back to your cringe subscriber on cringe.com and cry like a cringe baby. Even your cringe subscriber are going to lose subscriber. That's how cringe you are. Have fun losing your fucking subscriber.

*** Warned for flamebaiting ***

You may want to steer clear of CCD-related threads in future, as you're evidently struggling to behave in them.


:roll: it's a well known copypasta but okay
Formerly known as Port Blood
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus
Former foreign Minister of gay
Current community leader in charge of foreign affairs of gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks

User avatar
Sedgistan
Issues Moderator
 
Posts: 28303
Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:54 am

Blood Wine wrote:
Sedgistan wrote:*** Warned for flamebaiting ***

You may want to steer clear of CCD-related threads in future, as you're evidently struggling to behave in them.


:roll: it's a well known copypasta but okay

See: viewtopic.php?p=36914823#p36914823

And take any further discussion of this to the Moderation forum.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Disgraces, Helaren, Owarinai, Retition

Advertisement

Remove ads