NATION

PASSWORD

[Proposed] Condemn Kuriko

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Comfed
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Comfed » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:23 pm

The GenSec election was rigged...
I find that highly unlikely.
Mall:
Best part about being a mod was engaging in normal player behavior and getting accused of abuse
"You think this is abuse? I'll SHOW you abuse."
Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

Numero Capitan wrote:I haven't bothered reading back but I can unequivocally say that I agree with everything HEM has said and Unibot is wrong

Put this in your sig if you passed biology and know that gender and sex are not the same thing.

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 14, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:12 pm

Comfed wrote:The GenSec election was rigged...
I find that highly unlikely.

Tribune of the New Pacific Order
November 28, 2018
Senator of Admissions and Personnel
February 28, 2021

• Governor of Province Ardere
  • Praetorian of the New Pacific Order
  • Council Elder of St Abbaddon
  • Game Warden of Forest
A 14.4 - 3.7 civilization, according to this index.

Comfed
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 09, 2020
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Comfed » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:01 pm

Wait, even if she did commit fraud to keep Jocospor out of the race, why are we condemning her?
Mall:
Best part about being a mod was engaging in normal player behavior and getting accused of abuse
"You think this is abuse? I'll SHOW you abuse."
Ever-Wandering Souls wrote:In the liberal justice system, raiding-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In The South Pacific, the dedicated defenders who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Council on Regional Security. These are their proscriptions. DUN DUN.

Numero Capitan wrote:I haven't bothered reading back but I can unequivocally say that I agree with everything HEM has said and Unibot is wrong

Put this in your sig if you passed biology and know that gender and sex are not the same thing.

Previous

Return to Security Council