NATION

PASSWORD

Condemn Anime is da worst

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:07 pm

We need to do this for the better ment of the world
Proud Winner Of The Game Of Defeat By Using The Queen Of England
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

I do not rp with stats, Im strictly non-stat
Current rp year: 2022
Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.
Rping with Bala Mantrean Politics

BTCKOI RP!
Predicted 24005234 Million People to be living in Hak Li by 2035

Drain City
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 30, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Drain City » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:11 pm

How do you expect us to enforce that at all

Rainbowsix
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rainbowsix » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:12 pm

i think the mods need 2 lock this thread for spam
This nation doesn't represent my views... this nation represents what I imagine the game Rainbow Six Siege would be like if made into a country
Freedom is never free, so remember those who died for it
My political view down here (updated 2/25/20)
https://www.isidewith.com/profile/4179624586/parties

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:16 pm

Well I mean he needs to care about his populas
Bala Mantre wrote:Except the mirrors are destroyed by the shear power of the Queen of England

COVID
5.684 Million Total Cases +120|169,580 Deaths +200|2.9 Million Recovered +3000|Bala Mantrean States to be under lockdown until Feburary 14th, 2021| Prime Minister Ian Pavlow wins his second term|Democrats yell fraud as the Senate and Parliament is now both Republican Dominated

Been playing this game since January 17th 2014 and trust me, I remember (Kinda) what that was like.

BTCKOI RP!

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:18 pm

Full support, will be approving when I wake up tomorrow. #StopStreetOrphanages

For posterity:
Condemn Anime Is Da Worst
A resolution to express shock and dismay at a nation or region.
Category: Condemnation
Nominee: Anime is da worst
Proposed by: Bala Mantre

This proposal is hereby set because of Anime is da worst's increasingly orphaned population
CALLING-For action to make Anime is da worst look into making their population get a better welfare and take the orphans off the street
DISGUSTED-That they have not done in the slightest in trying to solve this
HORRIFIED-That nothing will happen if this is not delt with
PROPOSING-That the Security Council place this condemnation to put them in the direction to get a better populus for this country
Sincerely,
Bala Mantre
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:20 pm

Tinhampton wrote:Full support, will be approving when I wake up tomorrow. #StopStreetOrphanages

For posterity:
(Image)
Condemn Anime Is Da Worst
A resolution to express shock and dismay at a nation or region.
Category: Condemnation
Nominee: Anime is da worst
Proposed by: Bala Mantre

This proposal is hereby set because of Anime is da worst's increasingly orphaned population
CALLING-For action to make Anime is da worst look into making their population get a better welfare and take the orphans off the street
DISGUSTED-That they have not done in the slightest in trying to solve this
HORRIFIED-That nothing will happen if this is not delt with
PROPOSING-That the Security Council place this condemnation to put them in the direction to get a better populus for this country
Sincerely,
Bala Mantre

Spread the news we need to stop this horrible thing happening in the nation Anime is da worst

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Bormiar
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 25, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bormiar » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:22 pm

Multiple rule 4 violations.

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:23 pm

Bormiar wrote:Multiple rule 4 violations.

Whats wrong with it?
It doesnt involve NS stats or real life situations

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Albennia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Albennia » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:24 pm

"Anime is this country's religion and this region's very name is offensive to the Albennish people. I will be supporting this proposal."
Last edited by Albennia on Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:26 pm

Albennia wrote:"Anime is this country's religion and this region's very name is offensive to the Albennish people. I will be supporting this proposal."

Thankyou

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Maraai
Civilian

Founded: Feb 04, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Maraai » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:29 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:We need to do this for the better ment of the world

Saranidia
Minister

Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Saranidia » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:30 pm

Albennia wrote:"Anime is this country's religion and this region's very name is offensive to the Albennish people. I will be supporting this proposal."

Saranidia agrees but is no longer part of the world assembly.
(Google my Supreme Court stuff)
Mostly represents my views but what I think a Middle Eastern nation should do which will be sometimes different to what I think a western nation should do(because the people have different needs in different places)

Vote Lisa Nandy

Copy this into your sig if you know sex and gender are different and did not fail biology.

RIP grandpa kitchen

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:30 pm

Saranidia wrote:

Saranidia agrees but is no longer part of the world assembly.
(Google my Supreme Court stuff)

Okay I will do so

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Kandorith
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2009
Capitalizt

Postby Kandorith » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:35 pm

What even is this?

Heavily opposed because of it not being an insult to the SC, but also to the English language.
Great Empire of Kanyori | 大宮来国 | Arashi Kanyori Yokoku

Overview | Constitution | Anthem | Imperial Anthem | Armed Forces | Foreign Affairs | Emperor

Hikari Kyoyu Headlines:
BREAKING NEWS: LDP wins elections in landslide though Yoshiro Murakami will not return as prime minister they stated. | Latest technology showcased at the Empress Masumi Stadium as the January Tech Summit starts for the weekend | CDP claims LDP stole the election and will take legal steps against the election results

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:38 pm

Kandorith wrote:What even is this?

Heavily opposed because of it not being an insult to the SC, but also to the English language.

Well it is gaining popularity and if mine doesnt succeed someone else can propose it better than me

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Bormiar
Ambassador

Postby Bormiar » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:41 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:
Bormiar wrote:Multiple rule 4 violations.

Whats wrong with it?
It doesnt involve NS stats or real life situations

“Sincerely, Bala Mantre”- written from your perspective, not the SC’s. The proposing clause also does that.

Also, rule 3. You have to say “Hereby Condemns Anime is da worst” or some similar clause at the end.

Rainbowsix
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rainbowsix » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:41 pm

they did nothing wrong so your doing this because of your opinion?
This nation doesn't represent my views... this nation represents what I imagine the game Rainbow Six Siege would be like if made into a country
Freedom is never free, so remember those who died for it
My political view down here (updated 2/25/20)
https://www.isidewith.com/profile/4179624586/parties

Atlantarctica
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Atlantarctica » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:42 pm

I can smell the bias in this post...
In Character info

The Commonwealth of Atlantarctica is a continental-sized federation much like that of the UK. Founded in the early 2060s, Atlantarctica's economy has recently flourished due to its tourism industry and friendly relations towards its neighbors.
Atlantarctica is against weapons of mass destruction and advocate for pacifism
Atlantarctica is classified as a Tier 6, Type 4.5 nation
(ns stats bad)
Flag design created by the Kingdom of Cantelo
Out of Character info

Male, 16, irreligious deist. Centre-left, no I don't approve of the far left or far right but I lean more towards the left. I hate the Republican party and the Democratic party. I'm all for LBGTQ+ rights & liberty but to a certain degree.

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:43 pm

Rainbowsix wrote:they did nothing wrong so your doing this because of your opinion?

Its not based off of biased. This is by-partisan

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Bormiar
Ambassador

Postby Bormiar » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:44 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:
Rainbowsix wrote:they did nothing wrong so your doing this because of your opinion?

Its not based off of biased. This is by-partisan

Bipartisan* :P

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:49 pm

Bormiar wrote:
Bala Mantre wrote:Its not based off of biased. This is by-partisan

Bipartisan* :P

Ok you get that this time XD

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:51 pm

I ruled it illegal for multiple reasons. Also, if this thread continues to be filled with spam posts, it will be locked.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Bala Mantre
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Bala Mantre » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:52 pm

Jakker wrote:I ruled it illegal for multiple reasons. Also, if this thread continues to be filled with spam posts, it will be locked.

What do you mean spam posts? :eyebrow: :oops:

COVID

BTCKOI RP!

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:01 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:
Jakker wrote:I ruled it illegal for multiple reasons. Also, if this thread continues to be filled with spam posts, it will be locked.

What do you mean spam posts? :eyebrow: :oops:

Chatty posts that are not related to the topic. The thread just needs to get back on track.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Kandorith
Minister

Founded: Aug 26, 2009
Capitalizt

Postby Kandorith » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:05 pm

Bala Mantre wrote:
Kandorith wrote:What even is this?

Well it is gaining popularity and if mine doesnt succeed someone else can propose it better than me

Well that is a very convincing argument, I think we are even more opposed to it now.
Great Empire of Kanyori | 大宮来国 | Arashi Kanyori Yokoku

Overview | Constitution | Anthem | Imperial Anthem | Armed Forces | Foreign Affairs | Emperor

Hikari Kyoyu Headlines:
BREAKING NEWS: LDP wins elections in landslide though Yoshiro Murakami will not return as prime minister they stated. | Latest technology showcased at the Empress Masumi Stadium as the January Tech Summit starts for the weekend | CDP claims LDP stole the election and will take legal steps against the election results

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council