NATION

PASSWORD

[DEFEATED] Condemn Cormactopia Prime

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Fauxia » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:14 am

Yokiria wrote:
Fauxia wrote:Or you could stop doing the propaganda and consider that he’s also done a lot to alienate people (ICly as well as OOCly; for most factions there’s probably something serious that they would not view as commendable) from the commendation, and then voted against this condemnation himself!

Already considered all that.

Not publicly.

Yokiria wrote:By the way, calling something you disagree with "propaganda" isn't something you should get into a habit of doing.

Oh I know. Sometimes that’s all it is though.
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Boda
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 14, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Boda » Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:39 pm

The Notorious Mad Jack wrote:Someone's personal conduct should be taken into account when deciding if they should be recognised for their in-game achievements. Ignoring that would be silly in my opinion and whilst Cormac's in-game achievements are probably worthy of recognition - the way he interacts with people disqualifies him. The outburst that got him banned here shouldn't be anything surprising to anyone who has known Cormac for any significant length of time. The petty banning of people on his way out of Thelassia shouldn't be surprising to anyone who has known Cormac for any significant length of time - he's never learnt that just because you can or might be tempted to do something that doesn't mean you should do it.

He doesn't deserve recognition by this body for these reasons.

Yuss!
The Order of the Grey Wardens
In War, Victory. In Peace, Vigilance. In Death, Sacrifice.

Previous

Return to WA Archives