NATION

PASSWORD

Condemn Civil Defence Siren [DISCARDED]

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Novae Romae
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Novae Romae » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:44 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:
Novae Romae wrote:
There is no need for this type of snarky commentary against members simply against the unchecked authority of the CDS. If you wish to give actual commentary on the draft instead of being snarky, you are more than welcome to.

I find your draft idea complete untenable and exceedingly unlikely to pass. No further commentary on the draft is particularly needed unless I'm feeling rather bored.

Again, like I've said many times and something that can be found out by scrolling up, I am not the original drafter of the condemnation. Once more, you could've said that originally instead of pulling this attitude for no reason other than your dislike of the proposal.

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:47 pm

Novae Romae wrote:
Lord Dominator wrote:I find your draft idea complete untenable and exceedingly unlikely to pass. No further commentary on the draft is particularly needed unless I'm feeling rather bored.

Again, like I've said many times and something that can be found out by scrolling up, I am not the original drafter of the condemnation. Once more, you could've said that originally instead of pulling this attitude for no reason other than your dislike of the proposal.

Ah, my mistake regarding the drafter. Apologies.

Marxist Germany
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Marxist Germany » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:27 am

OOC: This has been tried before FYI
Author of GA#461, GA#470, GA#477, GA#481, GA#486 (co-author), and SC#295

Former delegate of The United Federations; citizen and former Senior Senator of 10000 Islands; 113th Knight of TITO

Candensia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Candensia » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:05 am

Concerned by how Civil Defence Siren deems some regions far-right when they do not openly embrace/endorse these ideologies, nor seek to indoctrinate others into them, such as Confederation of Corrupt Dictators, Imperium of Man, Holy Reich of Greater Germania, and Holy Reich of Bunicken.

No, this claim does not check out. Let us look no further than CCD’s own Imperial Law Dispatch to disprove it. Below are points 9 and 10.

This body encourages all Confederation nations to be in support of right-wing ideologies;

This body outlaws the principles and practices of democracy; this body forbids the holding of elections throughout the Confederation unless instigated by the Supreme Council;

If this isn’t “openly embracing/endorsing” far-right ideologies, then I don’t know what is.
The Free Joy State wrote:Time spent working on writing skills -- even if the draft doesn't work -- is never wasted.

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:08 am

Candensia wrote:
Concerned by how Civil Defence Siren deems some regions far-right when they do not openly embrace/endorse these ideologies, nor seek to indoctrinate others into them, such as Confederation of Corrupt Dictators, Imperium of Man, Holy Reich of Greater Germania, and Holy Reich of Bunicken.

No, this claim does not check out. Let us look no further than CCD’s own Imperial Law Dispatch to disprove it. Below are points 9 and 10.

This body encourages all Confederation nations to be in support of right-wing ideologies;

This body outlaws the principles and practices of democracy; this body forbids the holding of elections throughout the Confederation unless instigated by the Supreme Council;

If this isn’t “openly embracing/endorsing” far-right ideologies, then I don’t know what is.

Right wing =/= far right.

Your point is invalid.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
" We will not bow to your dictation. We are free. We bled to be free.
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

Candensia
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 20, 2017

Postby Candensia » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:13 am

South Reinkalistan wrote:
Candensia wrote:

Your point is invalid.

If CCD outlaws the principles and the practices of democracy, and also encourages all nations to be in support of right-wing ideologies what could *possibly* be encouraged here other than far-right ideals? This is not representative of a center-right, or even solid-right political ideal. This is right-off-the-cliff. This isn’t hard to figure out.
Last edited by Candensia on Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Free Joy State wrote:Time spent working on writing skills -- even if the draft doesn't work -- is never wasted.

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:32 am

Candensia wrote:

Your point is invalid.

If CCD outlaws the principles and the practices of democracy, and also encourages all nations to be in support of right-wing ideologies what could *possibly* be encouraged here other than far-right ideals? This is not representative of a center-right, or even solid-right political ideal. This is right-off-the-cliff. This isn’t hard to figure out.

IC =/= OOC.

I still don't see what you're getting at here.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL
Who are you to tell us what we may and may not do? We stopped being your slaves an era ago. "
South Reinkalistan is a massive, ecologically-diverse nation notable for its roving student militias and widespread hatred for the elderly.
In the midst of a room-temperature cultural revolution that's lost its momentum, the Party carefully plans its next move.
As the brittle bones of fragile empires begin to crack beneath their own weight, history's symphony reaches crescendo pitch. The future is all but certain.

Marxist Germany
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Marxist Germany » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:16 am

Candensia wrote:If CCD outlaws the principles and the practices of democracy, and also encourages all nations to be in support of right-wing ideologies what could *possibly* be encouraged here other than far-right ideals? This is not representative of a center-right, or even solid-right political ideal. This is right-off-the-cliff. This isn’t hard to figure out.

OOC: Monarchism is a right wing ideology, and it isnt far right. Fascism isnt the only non democratic right wing ideology.
Author of GA#461, GA#470, GA#477, GA#481, GA#486 (co-author), and SC#295

Former delegate of The United Federations; citizen and former Senior Senator of 10000 Islands; 113th Knight of TITO

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:27 am

Ima vote against this

CDS is coolio
Tsar of the Order of the Southern North.
The Midnight Order guy

Winner of the Best Delegate of Warzone Africa award

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:31 am

Indo-Malaysia wrote:Ima vote against this

CDS is coolio

Care to justify your stance there pal?
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL

Borovan entered the region as he
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Borovan entered the region as he » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:37 pm

Against

Fauxia
Senator

Postby Fauxia » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:06 pm

Indo-Malaysia wrote:Ima vote against this

CDS is coolio

Does anyone have to at this point? People have spent hours in this game making these arguments. They’re tired and no one ever changes their minds. Your proposal is doomed; the only people who support it are fascists and their allies, people who refuse to believe their friends could be fascist despite loads of evidence.

You can keep drafting, but you’re just wasting your time hoping people will suddenly like fascism in this game. Even if they are wrong that these regions are fascist, you’ll never convince them. It’s not worth the energy (and possibly money if you really are committed).
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:36 pm

Fauxia wrote:

Does anyone have to at this point? People have spent hours in this game making these arguments. They’re tired and no one ever changes their minds. Your proposal is doomed; the only people who support it are fascists and their allies, people who refuse to believe their friends could be fascist despite loads of evidence.

You can keep drafting, but you’re just wasting your time hoping people will suddenly like fascism in this game. Even if they are wrong that these regions are fascist, you’ll never convince them. It’s not worth the energy (and possibly money if you really are committed).

I mean, you say that I'm arguing for fascism, but I'm not...

The CCD isn't fascist. Prove to me that the CCD is OOC-ly fascist. Thus far, nobody has been able.

Above is an image of someone being banjected from the Confederation for hate speech.

How fascist, indeed!
Last edited by South Reinkalistan on Fri Dec 06, 2019 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL

Fauxia
Senator

Postby Fauxia » Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:44 pm

Fauxia wrote:Does anyone have to at this point? People have spent hours in this game making these arguments. They’re tired and no one ever changes their minds. Your proposal is doomed; the only people who support it are fascists and their allies, people who refuse to believe their friends could be fascist despite loads of evidence.

The CCD isn't fascist. Prove to me that the CCD is OOC-ly fascist. Thus far, nobody has been able.

Above is an image of someone being banjected from the Confederation for hate speech.

How fascist, indeed!
Mallorea and Riva wrote:
Novae Romae wrote:
I believe if the CDS is the one responsible for making the list, they should have the reasoning to back up why regions are on that list. If I called you fascist (which you're not obviously) the burden of proof is on me to support why you are in fact a fascist.

Except you were given reasons when you asked.
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

South Reinkalistan
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby South Reinkalistan » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:35 am

Fauxia wrote:

How fascist, indeed!
Mallorea and Riva wrote:Except you were given reasons when you asked.

I said OOC-ly fascist. Try again.
THE PEOPLE ETERNAL

Munkcestrian Republic
Minister

Founded: May 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Munkcestrian Republic » Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:47 am

lol it got discarded
if you like my posts please make sure to downvote my factbooks.
DON'T CLICK
"lmao child you come into MY region"
no, this nation does not represent my
views. i cannot believe i have to clarify this

for RPers
my views explained

Fauxia
Senator

Postby Fauxia » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:02 pm

Fauxia wrote:

I said OOC-ly fascist. Try again.

Nah. Those aren’t OOC lol.
Last edited by Fauxia on Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council