NATION

PASSWORD

[DEFEATED] Repeal "Commend Evil Wolf"

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Captain Woodhouse
Envoy

Founded: Dec 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Captain Woodhouse » Sat May 30, 2020 9:49 am

Mallorea and Riva wrote: If you haven't noticed, the fascists always show up to support repeal attempts of this commendation - because Wolf helped breakdown NE.
In any event, as predicted, the Woodhouse Yeti has been stirred.

I'm not a fascist and I loathe NE. Do you have an argument that isn't of the fallacious ad hominem variety or are you going to continue squealing fascist, fascist, fascist, yeti, yeti, yeti, hoping the noise will bury the refound bit I posted that EW has conspicuously ignored?

Evil Wolf wrote:And right there, as much as you really hate to admit it, you've proven the impact you keep saying doesn't exist. Whole point wasn't just to take Nazi Europe but ultimately to get inside NE's head, and I think that was firmly accomplished.

You're giddy over me donating a drop of blood. You've proven the equivalent of a paper cut is all it takes for you to declare Mission Accomplished. Cheers.

When it comes to getting inside heads, you're no Vulcan.

Let's talk about the ugly business now. You've had enough time to conjure a quality piece of fiction that'll satisfy your homies. Scratch that. Ad hominem crud is enough to keep them happy. I'd appreciate an explanation for why you approached German Dragons and Leather-clad Germany with that nasty refound info.

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Sat May 30, 2020 12:59 pm

Captain Woodhouse wrote:
Mallorea and Riva wrote: If you haven't noticed, the fascists always show up to support repeal attempts of this commendation - because Wolf helped breakdown NE.
In any event, as predicted, the Woodhouse Yeti has been stirred.

I'm not a fascist and I loathe NE. Do you have an argument that isn't of the fallacious ad hominem variety or are you going to continue squealing fascist, fascist, fascist, yeti, yeti, yeti, hoping the noise will bury the refound bit I posted that EW has conspicuously ignored?

I didn't say you were a fascist. I referenced you in my earlier quip because you were the military mind behind the fascist counterattack on NE all those years back.

We've had the same debate about these issues over and over, either on this forum, discord, or IRC. Everytime we come to the same conclusion: Wolf worked actively to undermine and destroy fash groups over the long term. I know you have sneaky screenshots from your conversations with the fash. I also know the arc of this whole argument and where we're going to end up.
Ideological Bulwark #253
Retired Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

Captain Woodhouse
Envoy

Founded: Dec 30, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Captain Woodhouse » Sun May 31, 2020 3:30 pm

Mallorea and Riva wrote:I didn't say you were a fascist. I referenced you in my earlier quip because you were the military mind behind the fascist counterattack on NE all those years back.

My name is included in at least one post that mentions Nazis and fascists. Your intent is muddy. You can resolve ambiguity by stating, "I know you're not a Nazi or fascist." "I didn’t say you were a fascist," doesn't cut it.

Offsite, my argument is referred to as the fascist argument, perpetrated only by fascists for the sake of benefiting fascists. Players other than me in these threads who agree that EW isn't Odysseus, and that dead NE wasn't Troy, are dismissed as unenlightened fascist stooges. Rather than disagree, you appear to embrace the sentiment.

Mallorea and Riva wrote:We've had the same debate about these issues over and over, either on this forum, discord, or IRC. Everytime we come to the same conclusion: Wolf worked actively to undermine and destroy fash groups over the long term.

There's no disputing EW worked to undermine and destroy NAZI EUROPE. Had he managed to do so before the region emptied (the original intent), his work would have been noteworthy in my eyes. You say he destroyed fash groups. I'm unfamiliar with his anti-fascist work elsewhere.

Contrary to what you might think, I've no bone to pick with EW on the matter of NE's destruction. I view the value of the kill from an anti-fascist perspective now—a perspective that's included an RO slot in the destruction of a huge, active fascist region: Union of the Fascist Nations.

Had my opinion on the significance of the destruction of abandoned NE changed, the sincerity of my original argument would be suspect. Nothing's changed other than the camp from which I operate. I've killed abandoned fascist regions, too—most notably, The Fascist Order. I didn't delude myself into thinking it was a victory over fascism. All that said, I entered this Repeal thread only because I'd stumbled on the EW-Jew TGs while searching my mail for unrelated content.

EW made it clear to GD that his motive for screwing NE was self-serving. NE was a "target of opportunity." Ideology had nothing to do with it. Opportunistic behavior is a frequent allegation leveled against EW by others who feel such behavior isn't commendable.

EW's malice toward defenders is another major criticism of him that's commendable only in the eyes of those who dislike defenders. His extreme rancor is apparent in the TG. Since he has yet to offer an explanation for tipping off GD and LCG to the defender refound of Jew, what conclusion can be drawn regarding intent other than he did it to hurt defenders?

The tip-off happened many months after EW deceived GD and attempted a raid on NE; months before the Lib Repeal and subsequent remembrance that he still had NE's password. EW's renewed public anger over a leak he believed destroyed his big chance to raid NE doesn't help his case.

Mallorea and Riva wrote:I know you have sneaky screenshots from your conversations with the fash.

They are what they are. A leader of a region that received a Condemnation badge recently, approached GD for coup piler support. They appeared terrified of exposure. Had they been prancing around as a great anti-fascist warrior, I would have released what I’ve got on them, too.
Last edited by Captain Woodhouse on Sun May 31, 2020 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Evil Wolf
Minister

Founded: Apr 28, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Evil Wolf » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:14 am

Captain Woodhouse wrote:A leader of a region that received a Condemnation badge recently, approached GD for coup piler support. They appeared terrified of exposure.

I dare say if I had been "terrified of exposure", I would have used one of my hundreds of puppets to message them. Also, LWU was honorably Condemned in 2011, the incident you're referring to happened in 2013. That's a time lapse of at 2 years, if not more. If you consider that to be "recent" in NS terms, I have a myriad of concerns. Of course, you know that the two events weren't "recent" of each other, it just sounded better and you didn't think I'd call you out on it.

But lets deep dive into your frigidly framed allegations and rip them apart piece by piece, shall we? *Crack Knuckles*

Captain Woodhouse wrote: All that said, I entered this Repeal thread only because I'd stumbled on the EW-Jew TGs while searching my mail for unrelated content.

Actually, you've entered just about every Commend discussion that has ever happened where the Commend mentioned the destruction of Nazi Europe, always to argue against those commended, including The Red Fleet and the MT Army's commends and several repeal attempts mentioning me. You may find such examples here, here, and here. Of course your magnum opus was always coming to the defense of Nazi Europe against many, many attempts to Liberate NE, which would have opened it up to the type of attack that ultimately lead to its destruction.

This has always been a topic you've argued passionately about, Woodhouse, so much so that people on Discord were taking bets on when you might show up in this very thread to argue about NE. Don't be coy here and downplay all your hard work up till now!

Captain Woodhouse wrote: EW made it clear to GD that his motive for screwing NE was self-serving. NE was a "target of opportunity." Ideology had nothing to do with it.

I do tend to lie to my enemies upon occasion, yes. Like, for example, when I lied to German Dragons and said I was going to help him out and re-enforce Nazi Europe before the Liberation hit, but in reality packed the region full of NPA flying a flase flag. I especially enjoyed lying to German Dragons. His confusion gave me joy.

Captain Woodhouse wrote:EW's malice toward defenders is another major criticism of him that's commendable only in the eyes of those who dislike defenders. His extreme rancor is apparent in the TG. Since he has yet to offer an explanation for tipping off GD and LCG to the defender refound of Jew, what conclusion can be drawn regarding intent other than he did it to hurt defenders?

Well, first, you claim I passed on that information to take revenge against the UDL. If that's true, why did I got after an FRA held region? UDL and FRA didn't exactly get along with each other at that time. Why would I attack the FRA to seek revenge against the UDL? That's like attacking TWG to "take revenge" against XKI. The entire idea is silly.

Furthermore, from what I remember of a throw away telegram from seven years ago, and the related context I gleamed from my TG box, it seems my intention to pass on that information to GGR and NE wasn't exactly intended to favor them. You see, I seem to recall that whenever players of a certain political inclination refounded the region of "Jew", specifically, they always seemed to end up deleted for some strange reason.

Now, I'm not saying that would have happened had either party hawked Jew (which they didn't, I should note); I am not a teller of fortunes, but I think history would have supported that assumption. I'm guessing that's probably why NE and GGR didn't bite, by the by. Maybe you should have included that context in your release of the emails. No? Well, I can't blame you. Doesn't support your re-framing after all.

Of course, the other context you're leaving out, I am sure by pure accident and not because it undermines your argument, is that years ago I profusely apologized for working with GGR and any other far-right radical elements. Publicly, in fact. And I did so well after this very wholesome, not-at-all-a-trap TG exchange and after Nazi Europe was refounded. Since then I have not worked with any of these fascist regions, nor has any group I associate with. That's at least 6+ years now. All of this was thoroughly addressed when my commend first came up, in fact.

You see, Woodhouse, context is very important, as you know, which is probably why you tried to hide so much of it. :p
Last edited by Evil Wolf on Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's ok! You can trust me! I've been Commended!

Kryozerkia wrote:In the good old days raiding was illegal
Crazy Girl wrote:Invading was never illegal
[violet] wrote:There is supposed to be an invasion game.

Mallorea and Riva should be a Game Moderator Game Administrator.

Marxist Germany
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Marxist Germany » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:14 am

Evil Wolf wrote:
Captain Woodhouse wrote:

I do tend to lie to my enemies upon occasion, yes. Like, for example, when I lied to German Dragons and said I was going to help him out and re-enforce Nazi Europe before the Liberation hit, but in reality packed the region full of NPA flying a flase flag. I especially enjoyed lying to German Dragons. His confusion gave me joy.

OOC: That is quite the convenient cover-up.
Author of GA#461, GA#470, GA#477, GA#481, GA#486 (co-author), and SC#295

Former delegate of The United Federations; citizen and former Senior Senator of 10000 Islands; 113th Knight of TITO

Evil Wolf
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Evil Wolf » Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:23 am

Marxist Germany wrote:
Evil Wolf wrote:

OOC: That is quite the convenient cover-up.

A "cover up" that is provably supported by the much bigger lie I had told him before that in order to obtain the password for Nazi Europe, and the additional lie I told that LWU was coming to help him, and the further lie that all the LWU flagged troops were mine, and not NPA troopers ready to pounce him.

I believe it's historically supported that I lied to German Dragons on multiple occasions, and always to the detriment of Nazi Europe. I even got a Commend partly from doing so, I think.
Last edited by Evil Wolf on Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:38 am, edited 3 times in total.

Daytime to Night
Envoy

Founded: Dec 04, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Daytime to Night » Mon Jun 01, 2020 7:42 am

Bormiar wrote:This is far more practically useful, as it actually recognizes skill rather than goodness and evilness. Skilled players like AMOM and Sedge would actually be given proper recognition in this SC. Evil Wolf has clearly gotten enough to lean heavily commendable and lean heavily condemnable.

I don't disagree with your post here in theory, but I simply disagree on the matter that EW has got enough to 'lean heavily commendable'.

The only argument in this whole thread is 'Nazi Europa' plus the 'other stuff in the commendation' or 'good things'. No-one has even bothered to dig out specifics from the Commendation itself, let alone recall them from memory.

If EW is so commendable, why are the reactions to people supporting this repeal (including its author) just 'defender salt', 'get off your high horse' and 'you're desperate'?

If I was 'desperate' to repeal this Commendation then maybe I would have tried that at some point in however many years? I'm simply providing evidenced reasons why EW might not be a worthy commendee (on top of the fact that the resolution simply isn't very good). The hyperbole I am getting in response isn't persuasive (although seeing EW argue with Nazi Europe does warm the coals).

For those who need reminding the Commendation refers to:

- An unremarkable single month term as delegate of Lazarus in 2005 (wrongly attributed to 2006-07) and/or a similarly unremarkable term in 2006

- Failing to take the delegacy aselected King in November 2008 (wrongly attributed to 2007), letting JAL first take the delegacy and then Charles of the Commonwealth (as Razril Island) - with EW selling his delegacy to Charles for use of the Commonwealth's recruiting tool by Lone Wolves United1 :roll: - all of which is somehow sold as EW fighting off "several invasions and coup attempts" in the Commendation, despite him never taking the delegacy at all

- EW helping the Commonwealth 'organise a counter-coup' against ROLHEATH with a force of 40 WAs2 (not 80-100 as wrongly described in the Commendation). In reality, Eli became inactive but refused to step down, TWP chose ROLHEATH as a successor and the Commonwealth piled some forces in without any particular strategy because Eli was inactive.

- EW gaining the TNP delegacy from JAL by default before Flemingovia restored order (EW was vocally supporting JALs bans)

- EW appointing McM as Minister of Defense?

- EW 'helping uncover' a UDL spy, which was 100% Eluvatar3 but EW happened to be MoD at the time

- and finally, the Nazi Europe thing

Not sure how the resolution could be deemed (a) any good, precise or worthy of retention, and (b) justifies commending EW - but sure keep slinging insults everyone.

Last edited by Daytime to Night on Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
Former Minister of Security and Minister for Justice - the South Pacific

Potato General Numero Capatata

Evil Wolf
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Evil Wolf » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:07 am

Daytime to Night wrote:- EW 'helping uncover' a UDL spy, which was 100% Eluvatar but EW happened to be MoD at the time

Acting Delegate and elected Vice Delegate, actually. But you were almost close.

Daytime to Night wrote:-EW helping the Commonwealth 'organise a counter-coup' against ROLHEATH with a force of 40 WAs (not 80-100 as wrongly described in the Commendation). In reality, Eli became inactive but refused to step down, TWP chose ROLHEATH as a successor and the Commonwealth piled some forces in without any particular strategy because Eli was inactive.

Also I didn't "'organise a counter-coup' against ROLHEATH", I supported ROLHEATH and lead the operation (correctly stated as 80-100 nations in support), so lol.

Also ROL banned Eli and disbanded his government, restoring the prior government, because it was a counter coup.

Daytime to Night wrote:EW gaining the TNP delegacy from JAL by default before Flemingovia restored order (EW was vocally supporting JALs bans)

You mean doing my appointed duty as Flem's legally elected vice delegate, then banned JAL from the region. Also lol.

Daytime to Night wrote:-Failing to take the delegacy as elected King in November 2008 (wrongly attributed to 2007), letting JAL first take the delegacy and then Charles of the Commonwealth (as Razril Island)

I absolutely took the delegate, we have proof

573. 20090127 Lazarus 4,026 Killer Kitty
574. 20090120 Lazarus 3,968 Killer Kitty
575. 20090112 Lazarus 3,927 Killer Kitty
576. 20090103 Lazarus 4,011 Killer Kitty
577. 20081224 Lazarus 4,232 Killer Kitty
578. 20081218 Lazarus 4,359 Killer Kitty
579. 20081210 Lazarus 4,460 Killer Kitty
580. 20081129 Lazarus 4,921 viceroy victorious
581. 20081122 Lazarus 4,925 viceroy victorious
582. 20081116 Lazarus 5,020 Killer Kitty
583. 20081109 Lazarus 5,102 harmoneia

Viceroy Victorious was JAL again. I fought off his coup attempt that you claim never happened while being in the delegate seat you claim I never took. lol

The rest of your claims are similarly flat wrong to the point of pure mockery, but these ones amused me more. You clearly didn't research any of this and have no idea what you're talking about. I thought you were suppose to be the Intelligence Director of Founderless, Numero Capitan.

At this point, it seems like a few of the opposition are just straight up fabricating "evidence". Does this mean I won?
Last edited by Evil Wolf on Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:02 am, edited 7 times in total.

Syberis
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 21, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Syberis » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:48 am

Man, I wish people would utterly fabricate history in regards to myself as much as they do against EW.

People would go around screaming I was never Pharaoh of Osiris and we'd all have a grand old time.
I've finally found what I was looking for
A place where I can be without remorse
Because I am a stranger who has found
An even stranger war

Zaolat wrote:WHO THE F*** IS SYBERIS

Daytime to Night
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Daytime to Night » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:10 am

Evil Wolf wrote:Viceroy Victorious was JAL again. I fought off his coup attempt that you claim never happened while being in the delegate seat you claim I never took. lol?

Apologies, I was clearly basing my comments off an unreliable source - it is clear now that you did successfully lose the actual delegacy twice in two months, before throwing in the towel (i.e. a whole GCR) to your couper so that you could recruit for LWU more easily. How commendable
Last edited by Daytime to Night on Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:14 am

Daytime to Night wrote:
Evil Wolf wrote:Viceroy Victorious was JAL again. I fought off his coup attempt that you claim never happened while being in the delegate seat you claim I never took. lol?

Apologies, I was clearly basing my comments off an unreliable source - it is clear now that you did successfully lose the actual delegacy twice in two months, before throwing in the towel (i.e. a whole GCR) to your couper so that you could recruit for LWU more easily. How commendable

Just to be clear, were all of my dates right and your source was wrong on all those? I'm trying to figure out what from the laundry list you came in with you're still maintaining to be correct.
Ideological Bulwark #253
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

Evil Wolf
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Evil Wolf » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:16 am

Daytime to Night wrote:

Yeah, I don't think you get to creditably talk anymore. You just made up lies, and are trying to act all cool when called out.

Daytime to Night
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Daytime to Night » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:27 am

Evil Wolf wrote:
Daytime to Night wrote:

Yeah, I don't think you get to creditably talk anymore. You just made up lies, and are trying to act all cool when called out.

Here's the incorrect link, which claimed to be an accurate summary from NSHistory - viewtopic.php?p=7775524&sid=56172e2ccd260298c0d48ebd09d255e7#p7775524

The dates in the commendation are off by years, we pretending that's good authorship? Weirdly I don't put the same amount of effort and research into every forum post I make compared to what we all expect for World Assembly proposals, but some of us favour discussion about actual events and details rather than simply trading insults.

"You don't get to creditably talk anymore" isn't a response, it is incredibly rude and follows on from the same namecalling and mudslinging coming from every raider on here who is unable to give more than one good reason for the Commend. I have apologised, corrected my post accordingly and shared the reason for the error.
Last edited by Daytime to Night on Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Bhang Bhang Duc
Senator

Founded: Dec 17, 2003
Democratic Socialists

Postby Bhang Bhang Duc » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:32 am

Evil Wolf wrote:
Daytime to Night wrote:-EW helping the Commonwealth 'organise a counter-coup' against ROLHEATH with a force of 40 WAs (not 80-100 as wrongly described in the Commendation). In reality, Eli became inactive but refused to step down, TWP chose ROLHEATH as a successor and the Commonwealth piled some forces in without any particular strategy because Eli was inactive.

Also I didn't "'organise a counter-coup' against ROLHEATH", I supported ROLHEATH and lead the operation (correctly stated as 80-100 nations in support), so lol.

Also ROL banned Eli and disbanded his government, restoring the prior government, because it was a counter coup.

Can confirm. Eli was inactive at the time, Rolheath led the counter-coup against Eli supported by about 80+ nations. EW was in charge of the operation.
Last edited by Bhang Bhang Duc on Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Former Delegate of The West Pacific. Guardian (under many Delegates) of The West Pacific. TWP's Former Minister for World Assembly Affairs and former Security Council Advisor.

The West Pacific's Official Welshman, Astronomer and Old Fart
Pierconium wrote:I see Funk as an opportunistic manipulator that utilises the means available to him to reach his goals. In other words, a nation after my own heart.

RiderSyl wrote:If an enchantress made it so one raid could bring about world peace, Unibot would ask raiders to just sign a petition instead.

Sedgistan wrote:The SC has just has a spate of really shitty ones recently from Northumbria, his Watermelon fanboy…..

Dangine
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 02, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dangine » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:41 am

I must say, it must suck for your name be abbreviated as " EW". I was very confused while reading some posts.
Last edited by Dangine on Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dangine is a Socialist nation that has a lot of political freedom and civil rights.
Thank you Brusseldorf for redesigning my official flag. They did so without me asking.
Overview
Organized factbook of all my factbooks

Evil Wolf
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby Evil Wolf » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:45 am

Dangine wrote:I must say, it must suck for your name be abbreviated as " EW". I was very confused while reading some posts.

Eh, I get used to it. :p

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:50 am

Daytime to Night wrote:
Evil Wolf wrote:

Here's the incorrect link, which claimed to be an accurate summary from NSHistory - viewtopic.php?p=7775524&sid=56172e2ccd260298c0d48ebd09d255e7#p7775524

The dates in the commendation are off by years, we pretending that's good authorship? Weirdly I don't put the same amount of effort and research into every forum post I make compared to what we all expect for World Assembly proposals.

"You don't get to creditably talk anymore" isn't a response, it is incredibly rude and follows on from the same namecalling and mudslinging coming from every raider on here who is unable to give more than one good reason for the Commend. I have apologised, corrected my post accordingly and shared the reason for the error.

Can you point to a date that's actually off? Your source appears to be wildly inaccurate (and it actually states that it is not accurate since it was known at the time it was posted to miss entire delegacies), but you're still saying that my dates are incorrect in your post. I've broken down your revised post so people can keep track of what was right, what's ambiguous, and what is still just wrong.

Daytime to Night wrote:
- An unremarkable single month term as delegate of Lazarus in 2005 (wrongly attributed to 2006-07) and/or a similarly unremarkable term in 2006

Your source is bad and you should feel bad, kindly correct.

Daytime to Night wrote:- Failing to take the delegacy aselected King in November 2008 (wrongly attributed to 2007), letting JAL first take the delegacy and then Charles of the Commonwealth (as Razril Island) - with EW selling his delegacy to Charles for use of the Commonwealth's recruiting tool by Lone Wolves United1 :roll: - all of which is somehow sold as EW fighting off "several invasions and coup attempts" in the Commendation, despite him never taking the delegacy at all

Your source is bad and you should feel bad, kindly correct.

Daytime to Night wrote:- EW helping the Commonwealth 'organise a counter-coup' against ROLHEATH with a force of 40 WAs2 (not 80-100 as wrongly described in the Commendation). In reality, Eli became inactive but refused to step down, TWP chose ROLHEATH as a successor and the Commonwealth piled some forces in without any particular strategy because Eli was inactive.

BBD disagrees with you.

Daytime to Night wrote:- EW gaining the TNP delegacy from JAL by default before Flemingovia restored order (EW was vocally supporting JALs bans)

Did you even read the thread you linked? Was Sedge also "vocally supporting JALs bans" from his post? You're aware it was EW who ejected JAL, right?

Daytime to Night wrote:- EW appointing McM as Minister of Defense?

This one is factually accurate. Sorry McM, Numero don't like ya ;_;

Daytime to Night wrote:- EW 'helping uncover' a UDL spy, which was 100% Eluvatar3 but EW happened to be MoD at the time

The resolution takes the time to explain that EW was the vocal proponent of investigating and resolving this incident, which was initially uncovered thanks to Elu. Apparently your MoD claim is wrong, kindly correct.

Daytime to Night wrote:- and finally, the Nazi Europe thing

Call me old fashioned and a sentimental old fool, but I still think refounding NE was a good thing. Others may disagree, apparently.

Daytime to Night wrote:Not sure how the resolution could be deemed (a) any good, precise or worthy of retention, and (b) justifies commending EW - but sure keep slinging insults everyone.

We'll be spending the next five days just trying to unpack which of your above statements are true, so kindly clarify when you can.
Ideological Bulwark #253

Praeceps
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Praeceps » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:10 am

TL;JS but the real mistake was trusting Topid. :P
Apparently simultaneously a Ravenclaw puppet, a NPO plant, and a Warden spy. I had no idea I was that good. Depending on who you ask, my aliases include Krulltopia.

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs for The North Pacific, Former Guildmaster of The North Pacific Cards Guild

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:12 am

Praeceps wrote:TL;JS but the real mistake was trusting Topid. :P

Wise words.
Ideological Bulwark #253

Atheris
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Atheris » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:13 am

Full support. No raider, regardless their intentions, should ever be commended.
#FreeNSGRojava
Don't talk to Moderators. Don't associate with Moderators. Don't trust moderators. Moderators lie.
NEW VISAYAN ISLANDS SHOULD RESIGN! HOLD JANNIES ACCOUNTABLE!

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:28 am

Atheris wrote:Full support. No raider, regardless their intentions, should ever be commended.

Do you want to do the whole thing where I ask you what you mean by "raider" and we roll through the whole tired exercise, or was this a hit and run post? Just don't want to go through the hassle if you're not looking to play ball.
Ideological Bulwark #253

Daytime to Night
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Daytime to Night » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:29 am

Mallorea and Riva wrote:Can you point to a date that's actually off? Your source appears to be wildly inaccurate (and it actually states that it is not accurate since it was known at the time it was posted to miss entire delegacies), but you're still saying that my dates are incorrect in your post. I've broken down your revised post so people can keep track of what was right, what's ambiguous, and what is still just wrong.

Gladly, twice in the Killer Kitty clause refer to KK/EW being delegate in 2007. Dezzland and North Harmoneia were the only Delegates of Lazarus in 2007. Source: http://nsdossier.texasregion.net//histo ... d=20071231

you should feel bad, kindly correct.

I feel terrible, apologised and already corrected this. Unfortunately, it is too late for you to correct your poorly researched commendation.

Daytime to Night wrote:- EW helping the Commonwealth 'organise a counter-coup' against ROLHEATH with a force of 40 WAs2 (not 80-100 as wrongly described in the Commendation). In reality, Eli became inactive but refused to step down, TWP chose ROLHEATH as a successor and the Commonwealth piled some forces in without any particular strategy because Eli was inactive.

BBD disagrees with you.

If you check my source it is clear that the forces EW was in command of amounted to 40 WAs. It sounds like there were a handful of others from organisations outside of EW's control that joined, and if EW was responsible for overseeing all those then fair enough (the numbers don't take away from the contribution either way) - but it did seem like a gross exaggeration from the information I could find (which itself could have inflated the numbers based on the author).

Ultimately though, this wasn't a group of nations jumping in at update, it was 24 hours of piling - so doesn't stand out amongst most major modern day raids/liberations other than the fact that it was a GCR. Still, this is one of the few things I think stands up to scrutiny in the commendation.

Did you even read the thread you linked? Was Sedge also "vocally supporting JALs bans" from his post? You're aware it was EW who ejected JAL, right?

Yes, we were there pushing JAL out the delegacy. JAL and EW liked to run around defending each others actions and charges of treason at the time (as JAL did for EW only a few months before in TNP). EW is great at the poacher turned gamekeeper game.

Daytime to Night wrote:- EW appointing McM as Minister of Defense?

This one is factually accurate. Sorry McM, Numero don't like ya ;_;

Not what I'm saying at all, just that McM is separately commended for their contributions and I don't like clauses that piggyback off another persons success (which is the same reason I regularly complain about Commendation authorship being including in SC proposals).

Apparently your MoD claim is wrong, kindly correct.

He was a General and in charge of the military, stop being petty.

Daytime to Night wrote:- and finally, the Nazi Europe thing

Call me old fashioned and a sentimental old fool, but I still think refounding NE was a good thing. Others may disagree, apparently.

And when did I say it wasn't?

Daytime to Night wrote:Not sure how the resolution could be deemed (a) any good, precise or worthy of retention, and (b) justifies commending EW - but sure keep slinging insults everyone.

We'll be spending the next five days just trying to unpack which of your above statements are true, so kindly clarify when you can.

Well if you would like to make a week of it what other well documented events can we chuck in...

Evil Wolf making LWU send undercover agents into TNP to influence the up-coming elections by voting for Limitless Events?

Evil Wolf's presence around every recent GCR coup of the last few years?

The fact we haven't even begun to dig into Evil Wolf's 15 years of raider activity?

Such a commendable individual... credit where it is due to you for getting this Commendation through in the first place.
Last edited by Daytime to Night on Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:33 am

Daytime to Night wrote:Such a commendable individual... credit where it is due to you for getting this Commendation through in the first place.

I'm good at what I do. Your post has some broken quotes in it, would you mind correcting? Makes it easier to continue the discussion.
Ideological Bulwark #253

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drop Your Pants » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:44 am

Mallorea and Riva wrote:I'm good at what I do. Your post has some broken quotes in it, would you mind correcting? Makes it easier to continue the discussion.

Only when its an inexperienced player Mall. Harder to do with someone used to you ;) But i'm staying out of this mess, I'll let EW rewrite the Laz history.
Last edited by Drop Your Pants on Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

Aclion
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aclion » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:47 am

Mallorea and Riva wrote:
Aclion wrote:

Oh come now, Mall. It was just a bit of fun.
A popular Government, without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy; or, perhaps both. - James Madison.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives