NATION

PASSWORD

[Abandoned] Repeal "Liberate CoCD"

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Marxist Germany
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

[Abandoned] Repeal "Liberate CoCD"

Postby Marxist Germany » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:26 am

Repeal "Liberate Confederation of Corrupt Dictators"
Category: Repeal | Target: SC#263 | Proposed by: Germany

The World Assembly,

Aware of the fascist nations present within the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators; herein known as the CCD, and the numerous embassies with fascist regions,

Believing that abuse of Security Council Liberations will lead to Liberations becoming unwanted by regions that genuinely need them,

Further believing that regions not wanting to be liberated should not be liberated,

Concerned by the abuse of a Security Council Liberation in the target resolution,

Recognising that the purpose of a Security Council Liberation is to protect nations from a delegate imposed password placed by occupying raiders,

Observing that the CCD has an active founder; one that is unlikely to cease to exist or leave the region anytime in the near future, over 600 nations, and a non executive delegate with over 200 endorsements,

Noting that there are 4 other natives with over 100 endorsements that could receive delegacy shall the founder cease to exist,

Further noting that the founder can set a password that the liberation cannot remove; rendering it useless,

Discerning that the target resolution's main purpose is to help raiders topple down the region, yet that is near impossible as the region is well protected and too large to invade,

Deploring how much attention the target has given to the CCD, helping them grow; which defeats the purpose of the liberation,

Hereby,

Repeals Security Council Resolution number 263; Liberate Confederation of Corrupt Dictators.

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT A FASCIST AND DO NOT ENDORSE FASCISM, I AM WRITING THIS BECAUSE I OPPOSE OFFENSIVE LIBERATIONS AND THE CCD IS NOT GOING DOWN ANYTIME SOON. Thank you.
Last edited by Marxist Germany on Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:30 am, edited 3 times in total.
Author of GA#461, GA#470, GA#477, GA#481, GA#486 (co-author), and SC#295

Former delegate of The United Federations; citizen and former Senior Senator of 10000 Islands; 113th Knight of TITO

Praeceps
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Praeceps » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:34 am

Marxist Germany wrote:Observing that the CCD has an active founder, over 600 nations, and a non executive delegate with over 200 endorsements,

Noting that there are 4 other natives with over 100 endorsements that could receive delegacy shall the founder cease to exist,

I'm going to skip the entire "offensive liberations" debate and just address these two clauses.

The active founder is the Delegate. This reduces the opposition posed where the founder to be deleted eventually (which is the assumption the liberation makes) as the Delegate will be deleted as well (if a deletion occurs).

Secondly, you'll find that having 100 endorsements is not an obstacle for a region that pretty much everyone in NS dislikes.

I'm not sure that these two clauses help your argument.

DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT A FASCIST AND DO NOT ENDORSE FASCISM, I AM WRITING THIS BECAUSE I OPPOSE OFFENSIVE LIBERATIONS AND THE CCD IS NOT GOING DOWN ANYTIME SOON. Thank you.

MG is fascist and endorses fascism!
Apparently simultaneously a Ravenclaw puppet, a NPO plant, and a Warden spy. I had no idea I was that good. Depending on who you ask, my aliases include Krulltopia.

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs for The North Pacific, Former Guildmaster of The North Pacific Cards Guild

Marxist Germany
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Marxist Germany » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:46 am

Praeceps wrote:I'm going to skip the entire "offensive liberations" debate and just address these two clauses.

The active founder is the Delegate. This reduces the opposition posed where the founder to be deleted eventually (which is the assumption the liberation makes) as the Delegate will be deleted as well (if a deletion occurs).

Secondly, you'll find that having 100 endorsements is not an obstacle for a region that pretty much everyone in NS dislikes.

I'm not sure that these two clauses help your argument.

OOC: Yes, Jocospor is also the delegate that's true, but the odds of Jocospor getting deleted are slim, I think he has only been smacked once by moderation and he's got a couple of infractions before he gets deleted.

Your second point is, that 100 endorsements is not an obstacle I disagree with. Firstly, I'm fairly certain SLL or whoever succeeds Joco will probably be endorsed by the people endorsing Joco at the moment which means you will be dealing with more than 150 at least. Secondly, and this is the meat of the argument, there has never been an operation that succeeded 100 participants in a single update as far as I know. This is just madness. Even if all the Pacifics, TBH, TRF, TITO, and many more worked together to topple the region they will still fail, the level of coordination required to initiate such a massive operation will be record breaking. And dont forget that SLL, Riakou and other ROs have so much influence it will take a very long time to boot them, all while they are able to gather support from other fascist/nazi regions and whatnot.

Former delegate of The United Federations; citizen and former Senior Senator of 10000 Islands; 113th Knight of TITO

Praeceps
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Praeceps » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:21 pm

Marxist Germany wrote:OOC: Yes, Jocospor is also the delegate that's true, but the odds of Jocospor getting deleted are slim, I think he has only been smacked once by moderation and he's got a couple of infractions before he gets deleted.

Then that's the argument you should be making instead.

Your second point is, that 100 endorsements is not an obstacle I disagree with.

You make several false assumptions below.
Firstly, I'm fairly certain SLL or whoever succeeds Joco will probably be endorsed by the people endorsing Joco at the moment which means you will be dealing with more than 150 at least.

Delegacy transitions take time. You can take a look at how TSP and TNP have been doing with their recent Delegacy transitions. To presume that all endorsements will transfer quickly is extremely unlikely.
Secondly, and this is the meat of the argument, there has never been an operation that succeeded 100 participants in a single update as far as I know.

Two misassumptions in the single sentence here.

First, that just because something has not been done before doesn't mean it won't be able to be done now. If people always gave up because something hadn't been done before the human race wouldn't be where it was today.

Secondly, you make the assumption the Delegacy must be seized in a single update. An option would be for the opposing force to cross before jumping to build a beachhead and then build on that in following updates.

This is just madness. Even if all the Pacifics, TBH, TRF, TITO, and many more worked together to topple the region they will still fail, the level of coordination required to initiate such a massive operation will be record breaking.

Again, assumption that because something hasn't been done it can't be done.
And dont forget that SLL, Riakou and other ROs have so much influence it will take a very long time to boot them, all while they are able to gather support from other fascist/nazi regions and whatnot.

This argument is irrelevant as it does not deal with taking the region but clearing it. I assure you plenty of people would be willing to park their WA in CCD to see the region destroyed.
Last edited by Praeceps on Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apparently simultaneously a Ravenclaw puppet, a NPO plant, and a Warden spy. I had no idea I was that good. Depending on who you ask, my aliases include Krulltopia.

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs for The North Pacific, Former Guildmaster of The North Pacific Cards Guild

Marxist Germany
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Marxist Germany » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:35 pm

Praeceps wrote:
Marxist Germany wrote:OOC: Yes, Jocospor is also the delegate that's true, but the odds of Jocospor getting deleted are slim, I think he has only been smacked once by moderation and he's got a couple of infractions before he gets deleted.

Then that's the argument you should be making instead.

I am fairly certain it's illegal to mention moderation in any form.

Your second point is, that 100 endorsements is not an obstacle I disagree with.

You make several false assumptions below.
Firstly, I'm fairly certain SLL or whoever succeeds Joco will probably be endorsed by the people endorsing Joco at the moment which means you will be dealing with more than 150 at least.

Delegacy transitions take time. You can take a look at how TSP and TNP have been doing with their recent Delegacy transitions. To presume that all endorsements will transfer quickly is extremely unlikely.

Yes it will take time, which is why you'll have to gather up all the support very quickly before the successor becomes invincible, and coordinating such massive operations takes time. If Jocospor was not deleted surprisingly then they probably would've placed a preemptive password.

Secondly, you make the assumption the Delegacy must be seized in a single update. An option would be for the opposing force to cross before jumping to build a beachhead and then build on that in following updates.

Even with 100 nations crossing each other that's 10000 influence and a swift booting from the ROs.

Praeceps
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Praeceps » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:49 pm

Marxist Germany wrote:I am fairly certain it's illegal to mention moderation in any form.

You don't have to mention moderation. Just note that it's unlikely that the founder will cease to exist in some way that is rule compliant.

Yes it will take time, which is why you'll have to gather up all the support very quickly before the successor becomes invincible, and coordinating such massive operations takes time. If Jocospor was not deleted surprisingly then they probably would've placed a preemptive password.

What... how is the successor going to become invincible? If anything, the region will be more vulnerable as time goes on and opponents infiltrate the region.

And you'd be surprised at how quickly operations can be organized.

Even with 100 nations crossing each other that's 10000 influence and a swift booting from the ROs.
And that just uses up their influence which isn't a bad thing either.

Marxist Germany
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Marxist Germany » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:10 pm

Praeceps wrote:
Marxist Germany wrote:I am fairly certain it's illegal to mention moderation in any form.

You don't have to mention moderation. Just note that it's unlikely that the founder will cease to exist in some way that is rule compliant.

OOC: I'll try to do that, thank you.

And that just uses up their influence which isn't a bad thing either.

You will have to do that 10 times to drain the influence of SLL only.

Praeceps
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Praeceps » Wed Oct 02, 2019 1:28 pm

Marxist Germany wrote:You will have to do that 10 times to drain the influence of SLL only.

You underestimate the dislike for CCD.

Jocospor
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:56 pm

The room is dark. His oak desk is cluttered with files and empty bottles of Monet & Chardin. "Fools...fools the lot of them..." the no-name secretary mutters. "Even if the Emperor did fall, even if the Imperial... The Confederation will always live on!" Suddenly, he stirs up a cloud of paper, searching manically, until he finds it. #2795 "Wolf's-bane" [cat. contingency, classified]
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!
CONFEDERATION OF CORRUPT DICTATORS | IMPERIAL OFFICES
JOCOSPOR | CENTRAL IMPERIAL DIREKTORATE

The Shadow Cult is rising...

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:13 pm

Praeceps wrote:
Marxist Germany wrote:You will have to do that 10 times to drain the influence of SLL only.

You underestimate the dislike for CCD.

I see this argument a lot whenever I or someone else tries to argue that the region would be raidable, and I think in your idealism you are underestimating how truly impossible it is to raid CCD.

Let's just ignore the fact that the Delegate is the founder and has 200+ endorsements, because that alone should stop any attempt at raiding in its tracks.

There are four people in CCD with Border Control power that aren't Joc. Three of them have ~130 endorsements, which is about 50% more than the single largest jump to a single region I have ever seen (NSIA, October 2016). They're obviously not all going to hit, so let's say with an 80% hit rate on a jump, you're gonna need about 160-165 people involved. Now let's look at influence of the three big WA members with border control: 105,000, 87,000, 73,000. Any of these three nations could easily eject all the invaders dozens of times over on their own without blinking an eye, even if the jump miraculously hits and people perfectly cross-endorse in the jump point. If there is a military organization talented enough and insane enough to run 50+ near-flawless attrition runs in a row with more than thirteen dozen people, I'd like to meet them.

And keep in mind those numbers are if Joc were deleted right now. It'll only get more impossible.

I'm in support of this just so people can realize that the raid has about as much chance of being successful as the one on Area 51.
Last edited by Kaboomlandia on Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:58 pm

Kaboomlandia wrote:
Praeceps wrote:You underestimate the dislike for CCD.

I see this argument a lot whenever I or someone else tries to argue that the region would be raidable, and I think in your idealism you are underestimating how truly impossible it is to raid CCD.

Let's just ignore the fact that the Delegate is the founder and has 200+ endorsements, because that alone should stop any attempt at raiding in its tracks.

There are four people in CCD with Border Control power that aren't Joc. Three of them have ~130 endorsements, which is about 50% more than the single largest jump to a single region I have ever seen (NSIA, October 2016). They're obviously not all going to hit, so let's say with an 80% hit rate on a jump, you're gonna need about 160-165 people involved. Now let's look at influence of the three big WA members with border control: 105,000, 87,000, 73,000. Any of these three nations could easily eject all the invaders dozens of times over on their own without blinking an eye, even if the jump miraculously hits and people perfectly cross-endorse in the jump point. If there is a military organization talented enough and insane enough to run 50+ near-flawless attrition runs in a row with more than thirteen dozen people, I'd like to meet them.

And keep in mind those numbers are if Joc were deleted right now. It'll only get more impossible.

I'm in support of this just so people can realize that the raid has about as much chance of being successful as the one on Area 51.

The secretary's hands are sweating so much that the receiver's gone slippery. He knows what happens here. "Commodore, I swear...yes, I SWEAR Wolf's-bane was sealed!!"
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:02 pm

Jocospor wrote:
Kaboomlandia wrote:I see this argument a lot whenever I or someone else tries to argue that the region would be raidable, and I think in your idealism you are underestimating how truly impossible it is to raid CCD.

The secretary's hands are sweating so much that the receiver's gone slippery. He knows what happens here. "Commodore, I swear...yes, I SWEAR Wolf's-bane was sealed!!"

I don't give a damn about your RP with yourself. I'm simply a pragmatist and am responding to someone who actually thinks the region is raidable.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:19 pm

So interesting that the existence of sleepers is ignored ;)

Aclion
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aclion » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:00 pm

Marxist Germany wrote:DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT A FASCIST AND DO NOT ENDORSE FASCISM, I AM WRITING THIS BECAUSE I OPPOSE OFFENSIVE LIBERATIONS AND THE CCD IS NOT GOING DOWN ANYTIME SOON. Thank you.

That's just what a fascists who endorses fascism would say.

Kaboomlandia wrote:
Praeceps wrote:You underestimate the dislike for CCD.

I bet those numbers will change pretty fast without joc spending money on teles all the time.
Last edited by Aclion on Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A popular Government, without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy; or, perhaps both. - James Madison.

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:39 pm

I'm reasonably certain that MG is not fascist, or at least doesn't intend to be.

Additionally, I'm fairly certain that the only thing that would stop Jocospor from buying stamps for CCD (outside of not having the money any longer) is being DoS, and even then I don't know if Moderation would prohibit that.

Lyrical International Brigade
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 31, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Lyrical International Brigade » Wed Oct 02, 2019 9:48 pm

Nah, let's not.
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
Detached military expedition of Sierra Lyricalia
Admiral, Huey P. Newton Squadron
⟨ Красный Флот ⟩ {The Red Fleet}

"Crowned heads, wealth and privilege may well tremble should ever again the Black and Red unite..."

Marxist Germany
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Marxist Germany » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:46 am

Aclion wrote:
Marxist Germany wrote:DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT A FASCIST AND DO NOT ENDORSE FASCISM, I AM WRITING THIS BECAUSE I OPPOSE OFFENSIVE LIBERATIONS AND THE CCD IS NOT GOING DOWN ANYTIME SOON. Thank you.

That's just what a fascists who endorses fascism would say.

OOC: This disclaimer is for people who called me fascist for supporting the repeal last time.

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:31 am

Lord Dominator wrote:I'm reasonably certain that MG is not fascist, or at least doesn't intend to be.

Additionally, I'm fairly certain that the only thing that would stop Jocospor from buying stamps for CCD (outside of not having the money any longer) is being DoS, and even then I don't know if Moderation would prohibit that.

OOC: Errm reasonably confident that if I was DoS I would cease funding the site lol. Though (depending on whether it was an account or IP DoS) I would work offsite to ensure the region went on.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

Jocospor
Diplomat

Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:33 am

Jocospor wrote:
Lord Dominator wrote:I'm reasonably certain that MG is not fascist, or at least doesn't intend to be.

OOC: Errm reasonably confident that if I was DoS I would cease funding the site lol. Though (depending on whether it was an account or IP DoS) I would work offsite to ensure the region went on.

OOC: (Sorry, double) Actually in theory I could always make direct bank transfers to trusted nations on the Supreme Council, and Moderation couldn't do anything about that. Hmm...
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:38 am

In favour obviously.

Shit proposal, shit aims, shit justification. Needs repealing.
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Aclion
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aclion » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:39 am

Jocospor wrote:
Jocospor wrote:OOC: Errm reasonably confident that if I was DoS I would cease funding the site lol. Though (depending on whether it was an account or IP DoS) I would work offsite to ensure the region went on.

OOC: (Sorry, double) Actually in theory I could always make direct bank transfers to trusted nations on the Supreme Council, and Moderation couldn't do anything about that. Hmm...

They could absolutely do something about that.
A popular Government, without popular information, or the means of acquiring it, is but a Prologue to a Farce or a Tragedy; or, perhaps both. - James Madison.

Kuriko
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kuriko » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:58 am

As the WA Delegate of XKI I can not support this proposal. CCD has been nothing but a thorn in the side of the GP community since they came out of hibernation, and they will continue to be that way long after the liberation being repealed. They've poached from our region multiple times using WA tagged recruitment, and they've done nothing but use the WA as a recruitment device by brute forcing resolutions into vote. All this is doing right now is giving them attention, and I'd rather let them sit there in their isolation rather than give them even more face time.
WA Secretary-General
TITO Tactical Officer of the 10000 Islands
Registrar-General and Chief of Staff of the 10000 Islands
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Former TITO Tactical Officer
Former Commander of TGW, UDSAF, and FORGE
Proud founder of The Hole To Hide In
Person behind the Regional Officer resignation button
Person behind the Offsite Chat tag and the Jump Point tag
WA Character limit increase to 5,000 characters

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:33 am

Kuriko wrote:As the WA Delegate of XKI I can not support this proposal. CCD has been nothing but a thorn in the side of the GP community since they came out of hibernation, and they will continue to be that way long after the liberation being repealed. They've poached from our region multiple times using WA tagged recruitment, and they've done nothing but use the WA as a recruitment device by brute forcing resolutions into vote. All this is doing right now is giving them attention, and I'd rather let them sit there in their isolation rather than give them even more face time.

Is using WA tagged recruitment something worth an offensive lib now?
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:54 am

Jocospor wrote:
Jocospor wrote:OOC: Errm reasonably confident that if I was DoS I would cease funding the site lol. Though (depending on whether it was an account or IP DoS) I would work offsite to ensure the region went on.

I was more speaking in regards to whether or not that'd count as assisting a DoS nation, as I'm reasonably sure Moderation/Admin have or could have ways to block that if they so desired.

Kuriko
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kuriko » Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:11 am

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:
Kuriko wrote:As the WA Delegate of XKI I can not support this proposal. CCD has been nothing but a thorn in the side of the GP community since they came out of hibernation, and they will continue to be that way long after the liberation being repealed. They've poached from our region multiple times using WA tagged recruitment, and they've done nothing but use the WA as a recruitment device by brute forcing resolutions into vote. All this is doing right now is giving them attention, and I'd rather let them sit there in their isolation rather than give them even more face time.

Is using WA tagged recruitment something worth an offensive lib now?

Of course not, but if they want the vote of a region they should think before they do something as stupid as telegram bomb a region for recruitment. We have no sympathy for them, nor are we willing to help them.
WA Secretary-General
TITO Tactical Officer of the 10000 Islands
Registrar-General and Chief of Staff of the 10000 Islands
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Former TITO Tactical Officer
Former Commander of TGW, UDSAF, and FORGE
Proud founder of The Hole To Hide In
Person behind the Regional Officer resignation button
Person behind the Offsite Chat tag and the Jump Point tag
WA Character limit increase to 5,000 characters

Next

Advertisement