NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] Condemn ANTIFA

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Kuriko
Diplomat
 
Posts: 650
Founded: Oct 31, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kuriko » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:02 pm

This has gone from zero to one hundred really fast. It might be a good idea if some of you stepped away from the computers and/or phones for awhile >·>
Delegate of the 10000 Islands
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Citizen of the 10000 Islands and The Rejected Realms

Former TITO Tactical Officer
Former Commander of TGW, UDSAF, and FORGE
Proud founder of The Hole To Hide In
Person behind the Regional Officer resignation button
Person behind the Offsite Chat tag and the Jump Point tag
WA Character limit increase to 5,000 characters

User avatar
Kavagrad
Diplomat
 
Posts: 944
Founded: Nov 22, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Kavagrad » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:03 pm

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:
Kavagrad wrote:"No reason found" isn't the same as no reason existing. Have you considered asking someone involved what the justification for that raid was? May I suggest not making unproven claims until you actually have a shred of evidence for them?

sir, that's why this is in the forums. I want someone to tell me the story of those regions

You are making baseless claims with zero justification, and expecting Antifa organisers to respond to you? Sounds like a waste of time to me. If I were them, I wouldn't bother, and clearly they think the same way.
Claorica wrote:It's leftists like this that really warm me up to Hoppe's idea of physical removal
Sobriety & Anti-Fascism

User avatar
Wayneactia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 380
Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Corporate Bordello

Postby Wayneactia » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:03 pm

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:
Kavagrad wrote:"No reason found" isn't the same as no reason existing. Have you considered asking someone involved what the justification for that raid was? May I suggest not making unproven claims until you actually have a shred of evidence for them?

sir, that's why this is in the forums. I want someone to tell me the story of those regions


So instead of asking, you write what is being charitably called a condemnation? The cart is so far out in front of the horse on this one, the horse will never catch up at this rate. I strenuously suggest you drop this and ask for a lock, lest this goes places you really don't want it to go.

User avatar
Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth
Attaché
 
Posts: 89
Founded: Jul 26, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:08 pm

Kuriko wrote:This has gone from zero to one hundred really fast. It might be a good idea if some of you stepped away from the computers and/or phones for awhile >·>

I always support breaks from Forum debates, now is no different
American Nationalist
American Conservative
Pro Republic
Anti Fascism
Anti Communism
Pro Zionism
Anti Islam
Proud leader of The Free Republican Commonwealth

החייל הזה הורג ערבים וקומוניסטים
In love with Cutieort

User avatar
Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth
Attaché
 
Posts: 89
Founded: Jul 26, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:09 pm

Wayneactia wrote:
Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:sir, that's why this is in the forums. I want someone to tell me the story of those regions


So instead of asking, you write what is being charitably called a condemnation? The cart is so far out in front of the horse on this one, the horse will never catch up at this rate. I strenuously suggest you drop this and ask for a lock, lest this goes places you really don't want it to go.

Nope, sorry
American Nationalist
American Conservative
Pro Republic
Anti Fascism
Anti Communism
Pro Zionism
Anti Islam
Proud leader of The Free Republican Commonwealth

החייל הזה הורג ערבים וקומוניסטים
In love with Cutieort

User avatar
Marxist Germany
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1073
Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Corporate Bordello

Postby Marxist Germany » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:10 pm

OOC:This thread has been derailed a lot, I suggest everyone involved take a 10 minute break before posting again to avoid modly wrath
Country represents RL views mostly. Not Marxist anymore.
Author of GA#461

Ex-delegate of The United Federations; citizen of 10000 Islands | Gaming User#0721(Discord)
RP name: Germany
The National Factbook (WIP)
Ambassador Klaus Schmidt
Political Compass
PolitiStates Result
Pro:Laissez-faire, Nationalism, Guns, Free speech, Christianity, Same-sex marriage, United Ireland.
Anti:Extreme Progressivism, Abortion, Socialism, Interventionism, Mass-migration.
A high school student aged 15 from Ireland, living in Co. Dublin. Interested in politics, gaming, and history.

User avatar
Courelli
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 49
Founded: Apr 17, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Courelli » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:11 pm

I’d just like to point out that, in every operation, Antifa posts an RMB message explaining the justification for the raid. If you say that there is “no explanation,” it’s obvious you’re not even taking the time to check.
The Republic of Courelli is a democratic republic located in the SLU.
  • Gov. Joshua B. Thomas
  • Sec. of State Charles P. Hall
  • WA Rep. Morgan O'Gallagher
THE REPUBLIC OF COURELLI
Marxist-Leninist from Alabama, USA
Turning the South really, truly red

Political Compass
Left/Right: -8.88
Lib/Auth: -9.23

nobilitatis virtus non stemma character

Fleet Admiral of The Red Fleet
12th & 15th Delegate of the Social Liberal Union
Co-Author of GA#459
Koiho wrote:well,
every decision i make is motivated by aesthetic
which is both a blessing and a curse, imo
because i'm completely logically bankrupt
Eriadni wrote:carboxylic acids are the thiccest organic compund don't @ me
Koiho wrote:this server has crossed the boundaries between god's good kingdom and satanic horseplay for the last time.

User avatar
Xoriet
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1535
Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Xoriet » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:13 pm

Blueflarst wrote:
Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:"you guys" I don't support what he did. And I do not align with him.

There viewtopic.php?f=12&t=467110&hilit=Antifa+fascist+pact
I hope i get your attention now

Lol, The Wolf Clan? Antifa? Yeah right.
Praetor of the New Pacific Order

It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.

User avatar
Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth
Attaché
 
Posts: 89
Founded: Jul 26, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:18 pm

Courelli wrote:I’d just like to point out that, in every operation, Antifa posts an RMB message explaining the justification for the raid. If you say that there is “no explanation,” it’s obvious you’re not even taking the time to check.

I looked.
"- Fascist Tag.
Embassies with:
- Farkasfalka
- The New Weimar Republic
- The Holy Reich of Bunicken"
Absolutely great justification there.

"Northern Redland held alliances with known Nazi/Fascist regions:
- region=the_coalition_of_fascist_nations
- region=confederation_of_corrupt_dictators
- region=9cord_anarcho_fascist_state
- region=the_augusto_pinochet_vengeance_force
- region=nazi_europa
- region=kaiserreich
- region=the_greater_nazi_empire
- region=the_union_of_the_axis_powers
- region=nationstates_white_genocide_memorial
- region=the_reich
Nations within Northern Redland have been mixed up with and even had nations deleted for creating and promoting Nazi Dispatches: page=rmb/postid=33682823
Concerning nation themes:
- nation=nationalist_german_fourth_reich
- nation=kekistanialand (Alt right)
- nation=nationalist_spanish_inquisition
Concerning RMB posts:
- page=rmb/postid=33553116
- page=rmb/postid=33434718
- page=rmb/postid=33327363"
Oh thats even better.
There is absolutely no justification for MAGA or Dakia
American Nationalist
American Conservative
Pro Republic
Anti Fascism
Anti Communism
Pro Zionism
Anti Islam
Proud leader of The Free Republican Commonwealth

החייל הזה הורג ערבים וקומוניסטים
In love with Cutieort

User avatar
Ransium
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 6076
Founded: Oct 17, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ransium » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:25 pm

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:
Rossiyaana wrote:Okay, stop right there. When you start saying stuff like that, that’s why people have a problem with you and others like you. Why would you say something like that?

Did I misunderstand what you said or did you misunderstand what I said?
When I was in exile in Farkasfalka there was 1 (yes only one, singular.) person, Kustonia, that I don't think believed Jews were human but eh. He denied it. Why would I? Because there is a serious increase of flamebaiting occurring and I am finding humor in it


At the risk of reinvigorating the conversation after it has swirled by, as others have said you can either bring it up in moderation or not at all, you don’t get to talk about it in the thread. Let’s all keep the thread on track (as much as possible) and not discuss this further, now.

Commended by SC 236,
WA Delegate of Forest since March 20th, 2007.
Author of WA Resolutions: SC 221, SC 224, SC 233, SC 243, SC 265, GA 403, GA 439, GA 445,GA 463,GA 465,
Issues Editor since January 20th, 2017.
Author of 22 issues. First editor of 44.
Forum Moderator since November 10th, 2017. Game Moderator since March 15th, 2018.

User avatar
Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth
Attaché
 
Posts: 89
Founded: Jul 26, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:26 pm

Ransium wrote:
Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:Did I misunderstand what you said or did you misunderstand what I said?
When I was in exile in Farkasfalka there was 1 (yes only one, singular.) person, Kustonia, that I don't think believed Jews were human but eh. He denied it. Why would I? Because there is a serious increase of flamebaiting occurring and I am finding humor in it


At the risk of reinvigorating the conversation after it has swirled by, as others have said you can either bring it up in moderation or not at all, you don’t get to talk about it in the thread. Let’s all keep the thread on track (as much as possible) and not discuss this further, now.

With all due respect moderator, I was asked a question. I answered it to my truth. My apologies, it won't happen again.
Last edited by Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth on Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
American Nationalist
American Conservative
Pro Republic
Anti Fascism
Anti Communism
Pro Zionism
Anti Islam
Proud leader of The Free Republican Commonwealth

החייל הזה הורג ערבים וקומוניסטים
In love with Cutieort

User avatar
Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth
Attaché
 
Posts: 89
Founded: Jul 26, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:31 pm

I will be off nationstates for the rest of the day, save all responses until tomorrow.
American Nationalist
American Conservative
Pro Republic
Anti Fascism
Anti Communism
Pro Zionism
Anti Islam
Proud leader of The Free Republican Commonwealth

החייל הזה הורג ערבים וקומוניסטים
In love with Cutieort

User avatar
Courelli
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 49
Founded: Apr 17, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Courelli » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:32 pm

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:
Courelli wrote:I’d just like to point out that, in every operation, Antifa posts an RMB message explaining the justification for the raid. If you say that there is “no explanation,” it’s obvious you’re not even taking the time to check.

*snip*
There is absolutely no justification for MAGA or Dakia

MAGA was not secured by Antifa, but by the MT Army — Antifa wasn’t involved.

Dakia’s RMB was wiped when Antifa refounded it — that’s standard game mechanics. Prior to the refound, there was a public RMB justification post, as is standard in Antifa operations.
The Republic of Courelli is a democratic republic located in the SLU.
  • Gov. Joshua B. Thomas
  • Sec. of State Charles P. Hall
  • WA Rep. Morgan O'Gallagher
THE REPUBLIC OF COURELLI
Marxist-Leninist from Alabama, USA
Turning the South really, truly red

Political Compass
Left/Right: -8.88
Lib/Auth: -9.23

nobilitatis virtus non stemma character

Fleet Admiral of The Red Fleet
12th & 15th Delegate of the Social Liberal Union
Co-Author of GA#459
Koiho wrote:well,
every decision i make is motivated by aesthetic
which is both a blessing and a curse, imo
because i'm completely logically bankrupt
Eriadni wrote:carboxylic acids are the thiccest organic compund don't @ me
Koiho wrote:this server has crossed the boundaries between god's good kingdom and satanic horseplay for the last time.

User avatar
Wallenburg
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20204
Founded: Jan 30, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Wallenburg » Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:50 pm

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:
Wallenburg wrote:Raiding fascist regions is dehumanizing fascists now. Very cool comparing everyday R/D to real life genocide.

I agree, it is not dehumanizing. Fascists are not dehumanized per se on this site. More so, swept under the rug. Ignored, laughed at, attacked constantly, etc.

You can't simultaneously ignore something and attack it.
PROFESSIONAL CRITIC OF ALL THINGS GENSEC
There never has been, nor will there ever be, such thing as a wallenburger.
grestin went through the MKULTRA program and he has more of a free will than wallenburg does - Imperial Idaho
PRO: GOOD || ANTI: BAD
Minister of World Assembly Affairs for The East Pacific

User avatar
Aclion
Senator
 
Posts: 4342
Founded: Apr 12, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aclion » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:06 pm

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:
Marxist Germany wrote:OOC:That's not what I meant, the problem is that people are encouraging others to attack and destroy fascist regions, without even getting condemned because its seen as a heroic action.

That's a fair point. In old Nationstates, back when I was Klegspart you raid a lot and you will be condemned.

>Founded: 333 days ago
>Old Nationstates
A free society rests on four boxes: The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the ammo box.
XKI: Recruiter, TITO Knight
TEP: WA Executive Staff member
Forest: Cartographer
Oatland: Caesar, Cartographer

It is the citizen's duty to understand which box to use, and when.

User avatar
Bhang Bhang Duc
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1853
Founded: Dec 17, 2003
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bhang Bhang Duc » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:12 pm

At the risk of repeating points made by Armaros, Praeceps and Lord Dominator, here's my take on your attempt.
Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:The Security Council;
Recognizing the extreme wrongdoing a region or nation must commit to receive condemnation;
Acknowledging that one region has such qualities of wrongdoing, Antifa;

Reasonable enough preamble.

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:Noting that Antifa is not a region on it's own, but an alliance of regions, including but not limited to: The Leftist Assembly, The Red Fleet, The Communist Bloc, and The MT Army;

However, you are trying to Condemn the region of Antifa, you've said so in the preamble and in the final operative clause. This clause, therefore, is irrelevant. Also I hate it when authors use "it's" when they should be using "its".

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:Proof of their intentions to destroy fascism is implanted everywhere and is well known.

Really? Actually if true then maybe you should be Commending them. :)

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:Understanding that this is not the worst part of Antifa, as the worst part is unjust raids against NON fascist regions

Badly constructed clause.

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:Appalled at Antifa for raiding, and provoking regions that are NOT fascist just for their affiliation or the belief in freedom of speech, including:

a. The Free Commonwealth A new region, raided due to their "Fascist" tag. They were absolutely not fascist.
b. Northern Redlands Libertarian-Right of Center region, raided for "concerning RMB posts".
c. Make America Great Again Conservative region, presumably raided for the wrong assumption that they are fascist.
d. League of the United Tribes of Dakia Not fascist, and no justification cited for raiding at all.

So in point a. a region flying the Fascist tag is definitely not fascist? Bit of stretch that. As for the other raids you've mentioned, no real detail just your assumptions.

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:Highlighting that these regions did nothing wrong to deserve a raid, other than disagree with principles of ANTIFA

And you know this how?

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:Noticing that Antifa openly or discreetly attacks ALL rightist regions as to fit the leftist and communist agenda of Antifa

All rightist regions? They must be very busy people.

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:Hereby condemns Antifa, a threat to peace in NationStates


A lot of poorly written rhetoric but not much detail.

Just a note about your claims to have evidence of hacking and doxxing. Any attempt to include those directly in this Condemnation would immediately make it illegal - see Rule 2.
Last edited by Bhang Bhang Duc on Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Former Delegate and Guardian of The West Pacific. TWP's Former Minister for World Assembly Affairs

The West Pacific's Official Welshman, Astronomer and Old Fart

Pierconium wrote:I see Funk as an opportunistic manipulator that utilises the means available to him to reach his goals. In other words, a nation after my own heart.

User avatar
Kaboomlandia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7308
Founded: May 22, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kaboomlandia » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:57 pm

Author literally founded a region tagged as Fascist. Not suspicious motives at all.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

User avatar
Dawtania
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Dawtania » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:01 pm

Yet another poorly written WA proposal by a triggered fascist.
Regards,
Dawtania
Minister of Foreign Affairs of The Leftist Assembly

User avatar
Ransium
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 6076
Founded: Oct 17, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ransium » Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:31 pm

Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:At the risk of repeating points made by Armaros, Praeceps and Lord Dominator, here's my take on your attempt.
Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:The Security Council;
Recognizing the extreme wrongdoing a region or nation must commit to receive condemnation;
Acknowledging that one region has such qualities of wrongdoing, Antifa;

Reasonable enough preamble.

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:Noting that Antifa is not a region on it's own, but an alliance of regions, including but not limited to: The Leftist Assembly, The Red Fleet, The Communist Bloc, and The MT Army;

However, you are trying to Condemn the region of Antifa, you've said so in the preamble and in the final operative clause. This clause, therefore, is irrelevant. Also I hate it when authors use "it's" when they should be using "its".

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:Proof of their intentions to destroy fascism is implanted everywhere and is well known.

Really? Actually if true then maybe you should be Commending them. :)

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:Understanding that this is not the worst part of Antifa, as the worst part is unjust raids against NON fascist regions

Badly constructed clause.

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:Appalled at Antifa for raiding, and provoking regions that are NOT fascist just for their affiliation or the belief in freedom of speech, including:

a. The Free Commonwealth A new region, raided due to their "Fascist" tag. They were absolutely not fascist.
b. Northern Redlands Libertarian-Right of Center region, raided for "concerning RMB posts".
c. Make America Great Again Conservative region, presumably raided for the wrong assumption that they are fascist.
d. League of the United Tribes of Dakia Not fascist, and no justification cited for raiding at all.

So in point a. a region flying the Fascist tag is definitely not fascist? Bit of stretch that. As for the other raids you've mentioned, no real detail just your assumptions.

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:Highlighting that these regions did nothing wrong to deserve a raid, other than disagree with principles of ANTIFA

And you know this how?

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:Noticing that Antifa openly or discreetly attacks ALL rightist regions as to fit the leftist and communist agenda of Antifa

All rightist regions? They must be very busy people.

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:Hereby condemns Antifa, a threat to peace in NationStates


A lot of poorly written rhetoric but not much detail.

Just a note about your claims to have evidence of hacking and doxxing. Any attempt to include those directly in this Condemnation would immediately make it illegal - see Rule 2.


Just confirming that this would be a rule 2 violation.

Commended by SC 236,
WA Delegate of Forest since March 20th, 2007.
Author of WA Resolutions: SC 221, SC 224, SC 233, SC 243, SC 265, GA 403, GA 439, GA 445,GA 463,GA 465,
Issues Editor since January 20th, 2017.
Author of 22 issues. First editor of 44.
Forum Moderator since November 10th, 2017. Game Moderator since March 15th, 2018.

User avatar
Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth
Attaché
 
Posts: 89
Founded: Jul 26, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:42 am

Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:At the risk of repeating points made by Armaros, Praeceps and Lord Dominator, here's my take on your attempt.
Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:The Security Council;
Recognizing the extreme wrongdoing a region or nation must commit to receive condemnation;
Acknowledging that one region has such qualities of wrongdoing, Antifa;

Reasonable enough preamble.

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:Noting that Antifa is not a region on it's own, but an alliance of regions, including but not limited to: The Leftist Assembly, The Red Fleet, The Communist Bloc, and The MT Army;

However, you are trying to Condemn the region of Antifa, you've said so in the preamble and in the final operative clause. This clause, therefore, is irrelevant. Also I hate it when authors use "it's" when they should be using "its".

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:Proof of their intentions to destroy fascism is implanted everywhere and is well known.

Really? Actually if true then maybe you should be Commending them. :)

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:Understanding that this is not the worst part of Antifa, as the worst part is unjust raids against NON fascist regions

Badly constructed clause.

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:Appalled at Antifa for raiding, and provoking regions that are NOT fascist just for their affiliation or the belief in freedom of speech, including:

a. The Free Commonwealth A new region, raided due to their "Fascist" tag. They were absolutely not fascist.
b. Northern Redlands Libertarian-Right of Center region, raided for "concerning RMB posts".
c. Make America Great Again Conservative region, presumably raided for the wrong assumption that they are fascist.
d. League of the United Tribes of Dakia Not fascist, and no justification cited for raiding at all.

So in point a. a region flying the Fascist tag is definitely not fascist? Bit of stretch that. As for the other raids you've mentioned, no real detail just your assumptions.

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:Highlighting that these regions did nothing wrong to deserve a raid, other than disagree with principles of ANTIFA

And you know this how?

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:Noticing that Antifa openly or discreetly attacks ALL rightist regions as to fit the leftist and communist agenda of Antifa

All rightist regions? They must be very busy people.

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:Hereby condemns Antifa, a threat to peace in NationStates


A lot of poorly written rhetoric but not much detail.

Just a note about your claims to have evidence of hacking and doxxing. Any attempt to include those directly in this Condemnation would immediately make it illegal - see Rule 2.

Thank you, I will make some things more clear and better the wording on others
American Nationalist
American Conservative
Pro Republic
Anti Fascism
Anti Communism
Pro Zionism
Anti Islam
Proud leader of The Free Republican Commonwealth

החייל הזה הורג ערבים וקומוניסטים
In love with Cutieort

User avatar
Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth
Attaché
 
Posts: 89
Founded: Jul 26, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:47 am

Kaboomlandia wrote:Author literally founded a region tagged as Fascist. Not suspicious motives at all.

Actually funny enough it was to try and test Antifa. The Free Commonwealth was created by someone who was openly Jewish, me, someone who openly disliked fascism, me, had a constitution that was more libertarian than the American one, https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1219620 (still being tweaked in government so don't lecture me on how it sucks it is the barebones), but we had embassies with Farkasfalka because I am personally friends with Vungar. Add a little fascist tag that I put on (notice democratic right next to it but oh well) and it gets raided. Seems legit
American Nationalist
American Conservative
Pro Republic
Anti Fascism
Anti Communism
Pro Zionism
Anti Islam
Proud leader of The Free Republican Commonwealth

החייל הזה הורג ערבים וקומוניסטים
In love with Cutieort

User avatar
Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth
Attaché
 
Posts: 89
Founded: Jul 26, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:49 am

Dawtania wrote:Yet another poorly written WA proposal by a triggered fascist.

"Fascist" hahahahahahahaaha communists are more fascist than me. Maybe....ehh maybe not. Spooky scary self hating Jew here
American Nationalist
American Conservative
Pro Republic
Anti Fascism
Anti Communism
Pro Zionism
Anti Islam
Proud leader of The Free Republican Commonwealth

החייל הזה הורג ערבים וקומוניסטים
In love with Cutieort

User avatar
The Blackcat Isles
Secretary
 
Posts: 35
Founded: Jul 16, 2019
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Blackcat Isles » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:49 am

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:
Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:At the risk of repeating points made by Armaros, Praeceps and Lord Dominator, here's my take on your attempt.

Reasonable enough preamble.


However, you are trying to Condemn the region of Antifa, you've said so in the preamble and in the final operative clause. This clause, therefore, is irrelevant. Also I hate it when authors use "it's" when they should be using "its".


Really? Actually if true then maybe you should be Commending them. :)


Badly constructed clause.


So in point a. a region flying the Fascist tag is definitely not fascist? Bit of stretch that. As for the other raids you've mentioned, no real detail just your assumptions.


And you know this how?


All rightist regions? They must be very busy people.



A lot of poorly written rhetoric but not much detail.

Just a note about your claims to have evidence of hacking and doxxing. Any attempt to include those directly in this Condemnation would immediately make it illegal - see Rule 2.

Thank you, I will make some things more clear and better the wording on others


Friend, after the backlash you have received yesterday I strongly urge you to put this draft to rest. Not only do you provide no proof, several people have already pointed out that - by submitting this draft - you will be lying to the Security Council and trust me, you don't want the Security Council accuse your nation of lying to them.

Also, with how you have responded (or failed to respond constructively to the feedback of posters) in this thread, I can assure you that you have antagonized enough people that they'll do everything in their power to have this draft not even come to vote. The best thing you can do now is admit that this proposal is absolutely not going to work or have any merit (because there is no diabolical masterplan at work here like you suggested earlier) and let it rest.
This nation does not reflect its player's views on politics or reveal their personal convictions. Please, keep this in mind when engaging with me on the forums.

User avatar
The Blackcat Isles
Secretary
 
Posts: 35
Founded: Jul 16, 2019
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby The Blackcat Isles » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:51 am

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:
Dawtania wrote:Yet another poorly written WA proposal by a triggered fascist.

"Fascist" hahahahahahahaaha communists are more fascist than me. Maybe....ehh maybe not. Spooky scary self hating Jew here


This is what I mean by you antagonizing people. This is exactly the kind of behaviour that won't get you much support.
This nation does not reflect its player's views on politics or reveal their personal convictions. Please, keep this in mind when engaging with me on the forums.

User avatar
Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth
Attaché
 
Posts: 89
Founded: Jul 26, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:05 am

The Blackcat Isles wrote:
Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:"Fascist" hahahahahahahaaha communists are more fascist than me. Maybe....ehh maybe not. Spooky scary self hating Jew here


This is what I mean by you antagonizing people. This is exactly the kind of behaviour that won't get you much support.

Oh and calling me fascist isn't antagonizing? See that's hypocrisy. I have only countered and intentionally tried to tick people off when they do the same to me. Notice how to you, because what you are saying is constructive, I am not. If he said something constructive rather than plainly call me fascist we wouldn't have a problem.
Last edited by Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth on Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
American Nationalist
American Conservative
Pro Republic
Anti Fascism
Anti Communism
Pro Zionism
Anti Islam
Proud leader of The Free Republican Commonwealth

החייל הזה הורג ערבים וקומוניסטים
In love with Cutieort

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads