NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] Condemn ANTIFA

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

DACOROMANIA
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 02, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby DACOROMANIA » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:29 am

Today I don't know anything more about such organization and I can't tell anything more than just my unofficial opinion. What I know is this.
A half of the ANTIFA organization is made of normal players following a specific ideology.
Another half is bad people.
You should look for the evil side of that organization and search within its members if you want to find more evidences for to condemn them.
Perhaps there were fewer posts from them than you may expect to find as evidences to be used against them but surely they were enough cautious to delete them.
Even if this proposal may not pass as a resolution, while they may have a significant influence in WA, somehow that organization should be forced to review its behavior and cleaning up from the evil ones.
It's not my job to know who are those bad people from within (some who may tend to consider that the workers are nothing more than just slaves and that the human rights are nothing more than an amusing box of laws).
Their team and members may had changed in every year.
However, if Antifa is also a group of invaders then that should be highly considered for a resolution draft.
Last edited by DACOROMANIA on Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leader of DACOROMANIA, Founder of Roman Byzantine Union.

I wanted to save human race and to build a new nation/state, with ideals like human rights, peace and prosperity for all despite of any difference, avoiding the tyranny and preserving the liberty. Also you and we can save and unite the Earth, then going interstellar. Now I'm left alone even by family. Perhaps nobody cares. I wanted to do something important in life before to die, something that may really count.
I'm so alone man on Earth and I see how the world may fall into chaos. All looks irrational and immoral. It's a pain to not be able to do anything and to be surrounded by barbarians.

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth
Attaché

Founded: Jul 26, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:33 am

DACOROMANIA wrote:Today I don't know anything more about such organization and I can't tell anything more than just my unofficial opinion. What I know is this.
A half of the ANTIFA organization is made of normal players following a specific ideology.
Another half is bad people.
You should look for the evil side of that organization and search within its members if you want to find more evidences for to condemn them.
Perhaps there were fewer posts from them than you may expect to find as evidences to be used against them but surely they were enough cautious to delete them.
Even if this proposal may not pass as a resolution, somehow that organization should be forced to review its behavior and cleaning up from the evil ones.
It's not my job to know who are those bad people from within (some who may tend to consider that the workers are nothing more than just slaves and that the human rights are nothing more than an amusing box of laws).
Their team and members may had changed in every year.
However, if Antifa is also a group of invaders then that should be highly considered for a resolution draft.

Thank you, Dacromania, that is helpful. I will look into that, and I did not view them that way. Much appreciated.
American Nationalist
American Conservative
Pro Republic
Anti Fascism
Anti Communism
Pro Zionism
Anti Islam
Proud leader of The Free Republican Commonwealth

החייל הזה הורג ערבים וקומוניסטים
In love with Cutieort

Ransium
Game Moderator

Founded: Oct 17, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ransium » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:39 am

Since OP has said they intend to abandon this proposal and a lot of the conversation on the last few pages have been off topic I’m locking. If OP has changed their mind and wants to continue drafting they can ask for the thread to be unlocked in moderation.

Commended by SC 236,
WA Delegate of Forest since March 20th, 2007.
Author of WA Resolutions: SC 221, SC 224, SC 233, SC 243, SC 265, GA 403, GA 439, GA 445,GA 463,GA 465,
Issues Editor since January 20th, 2017.
Author of 22 issues. First editor of 44.
Forum Moderator since November 10th, 2017. Game Moderator since March 15th, 2018.

Previous

Return to Security Council