NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] Condemn ANTIFA

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 26, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:09 am

The Blackcat Isles wrote:
Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:

Thank you, I will make some things more clear and better the wording on others

Friend, after the backlash you have received yesterday I strongly urge you to put this draft to rest. Not only do you provide no proof, several people have already pointed out that - by submitting this draft - you will be lying to the Security Council and trust me, you don't want the Security Council accuse your nation of lying to them.

Also, with how you have responded (or failed to respond constructively to the feedback of posters) in this thread, I can assure you that you have antagonized enough people that they'll do everything in their power to have this draft not even come to vote. The best thing you can do now is admit that this proposal is absolutely not going to work or have any merit (because there is no diabolical masterplan at work here like you suggested earlier) and let it rest.

I may compile and continue editing this over time but in general no. I have provided evidence, sometimes some members of Antifa have done it for me and proven my point further. And for the rest of what you said there was a debate on that early but I am not gonna get into it. Both on the diabolical master plan and if this would pass. Man, do you really expect me to be thinking this would pass? No proposal writer should. You hope it does but expect it to fail.
EMT for Moreau EMS Squad
Naval Sea Cadet Petty Officer
Maple and Chicken Farmer (Gotta love the eggs and pancakes)
Extreme American Nationalist
Republican Upstate New Yorker (deal with it).
Proud enemy of Nazis (because Jewish vs. Aryan).
Proud enemy of Communists (because independence vs. collectivism).
Proud enemy of Progressives (because morals vs. make-believe).
Somewhat of an LGB ally, not the T or the Q or anything + though
Straight as a gun barrel.
Gun lover (clearly).
4 siblings (oldest brother, and proud to be so).
Teenage former rebel.
BACA supporter.
Proud leader of The Free Republican Commonwealth

In love.
If you can read this, thank a teacher!
If you are reading this in English, thank a soldier!

My belief here was censored.

Old Tyrannia
Game Moderator

Founded: Aug 11, 2009
Father Knows Best State

Postby Old Tyrannia » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:14 am

This is what I mean by you antagonizing people. This is exactly the kind of behaviour that won't get you much support.

Oh and calling me fascist isn't antagonizing? See that's hypocrisy. I have only countered and intentionally tried to tick people off when they do the same to me. Notice how to you, because what you are saying is constructive, I am not. If he said something constructive rather than plainly call me fascist we wouldn't have a problem.

Emphasis mine.

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth: *** Warned for self-admitted flamebait. ***
"Classicist in literature, royalist in politics, and Anglo-Catholic in religion" (T.S. Eliot). Still, unaccountably, a NationStates Moderator.
"Have I done something for the general interest? Well then, I have had my reward. Let this always be present to thy mind, and never stop doing such good." - Marcus Aurelius, Meditations (Book XI, IV)
⚜ GOD SAVE THE KING

Abbagagania
Political Columnist

Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Abbagagania » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:14 am

Join the IWW
~~~ DEFEND ROJAVA ~~~

WayNeacTia
Senator

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby WayNeacTia » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:16 am

Exactly what was the diabolical master plan here? To make yourself look ridiculous? Mission accomplished. You provided zero evidence, and made inflammatory claims of cheating, and people were supposed to do what? Sit there with their legs folded up and listen to you preach from your soapbox? With this little display, I can pretty much assure you, that you will never mange to accomplish a damn thing in this game, EVER.

Drop the pretentiousness, and give up on this load of bullshit while you still have a fighting chance.
Sarcasm dispensed moderately.
RiderSyl wrote:You'd really think that defenders would communicate with each other about this. I know they're not a hivemind, but at least some level of PR skill would keep Quebecshire and Quebecshire from publically contradicting eac

wait

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:21 am

Old Tyrannia wrote:
Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:Oh and calling me fascist isn't antagonizing? See that's hypocrisy. I have only countered and intentionally tried to tick people off when they do the same to me. Notice how to you, because what you are saying is constructive, I am not. If he said something constructive rather than plainly call me fascist we wouldn't have a problem.

Emphasis mine.

Wait wait wait. I get in trouble for flame bait yet the guy that called me a fascist. Countless people through out the forum have called me things from "butthurt" to calling me an "embarrassment". I shall start reporting things from this moment on.
EMT for Moreau EMS Squad
Gun lover (clearly).
Teenage former rebel.
BACA supporter.

In love.

The Blackcat Isles
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 16, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Blackcat Isles » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:25 am

Friend, after the backlash you have received yesterday I strongly urge you to put this draft to rest. Not only do you provide no proof, several people have already pointed out that - by submitting this draft - you will be lying to the Security Council and trust me, you don't want the Security Council accuse your nation of lying to them.

Also, with how you have responded (or failed to respond constructively to the feedback of posters) in this thread, I can assure you that you have antagonized enough people that they'll do everything in their power to have this draft not even come to vote. The best thing you can do now is admit that this proposal is absolutely not going to work or have any merit (because there is no diabolical masterplan at work here like you suggested earlier) and let it rest.

I may compile and continue editing this over time but in general no. I have provided evidence, sometimes some members of Antifa have done it for me and proven my point further. And for the rest of what you said there was a debate on that early but I am not gonna get into it. Both on the diabolical master plan and if this would pass. Man, do you really expect me to be thinking this would pass? No proposal writer should. You hope it does but expect it to fail.

That's... not how proposal drafting works... you write something up with the intention to have it pass. If you don't even expect it to pass or don't intend it to, then why in the name of the seven-coloured frogbird would you even submit it up for a draft?

The fact that you even have the completely wrong attitude as to this draft, should ring even more bells that this is a waste of time and effort. Either go leave it be and move on, or leave it for now and go back to information gathering and research, but either way, it's time to abandon this specific draft.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:28 am

Wayneactia wrote:Exactly what was the diabolical master plan here? To make yourself look ridiculous? Mission accomplished. You provided zero evidence, and made inflammatory claims of cheating, and people were supposed to do what? Sit there with their legs folded up and listen to you preach from your soapbox? With this little display, I can pretty much assure you, that you will never mange to accomplish a damn thing in this game, EVER.

Drop the pretentiousness, and give up on this load of bullshit while you still have a fighting chance.

"Zero evidence" you new here? Read back....I think 2 pages maybe and you will see the RMB justifications. That alone should be enough. Yes, and I was too quick on the trigger there. I should not have announced it before I had taken evidence in and read it all. I am sincerely apologetic to everyone for that, and because of that I am thinking of scraping this but that isn't nearly enough to make me give up. Now what might be enough is my team that was supposed to work on this with me, no one has done anything. I have gotten a verbal warning which was understandable and a warning which made no sense. Also I am glad you are telling me I won't ever accomplish anything cuz that's not defamatory at all :) .
EMT for Moreau EMS Squad
Gun lover (clearly).
Teenage former rebel.
BACA supporter.

In love.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:29 am

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:I may compile and continue editing this over time but in general no. I have provided evidence, sometimes some members of Antifa have done it for me and proven my point further. And for the rest of what you said there was a debate on that early but I am not gonna get into it. Both on the diabolical master plan and if this would pass. Man, do you really expect me to be thinking this would pass? No proposal writer should. You hope it does but expect it to fail.

That's... not how proposal drafting works... you write something up with the intention to have it pass. If you don't even expect it to pass or don't intend it to, then why in the name of the seven-coloured frogbird would you even submit it up for a draft?

The fact that you even have the completely wrong attitude as to this draft, should ring even more bells that this is a waste of time and effort. Either go leave it be and move on, or leave it for now and go back to information gathering and research, but either way, it's time to abandon this specific draft.

My plan exactly. At this point this can be locked if a moderator so desires.
EMT for Moreau EMS Squad
Gun lover (clearly).
Teenage former rebel.
BACA supporter.

In love.

The Blackcat Isles
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Blackcat Isles » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:39 am

Wayneactia wrote:Exactly what was the diabolical master plan here? To make yourself look ridiculous? Mission accomplished. You provided zero evidence, and made inflammatory claims of cheating, and people were supposed to do what? Sit there with their legs folded up and listen to you preach from your soapbox? With this little display, I can pretty much assure you, that you will never mange to accomplish a damn thing in this game, EVER.

"Zero evidence" you new here? Read back....I think 2 pages maybe and you will see the RMB justifications. That alone should be enough. Yes, and I was too quick on the trigger there. I should not have announced it before I had taken evidence in and read it all. I am sincerely apologetic to everyone for that, and because of that I am thinking of scraping this but that isn't nearly enough to make me give up. Now what might be enough is my team that was supposed to work on this with me, no one has done anything. I have gotten a verbal warning which was understandable and a warning which made no sense. Also I am glad you are telling me I won't ever accomplish anything cuz that's not defamatory at all :) .

The evidence that you point to was very easily pricked through with the least amount of effort. Evidence that is that easy to counter doesn't have any meat or substance to it at all. So, we are still waiting for any solid evidence that can stand its own against counterarguments. Because you may repeat "that's all the evidence you need" as many times as you want, just saying it won't make it true.

You see, instead of trying to understand what the poster means, you turn to the victim role. The poster says "with this little display, I can assure you, that you will never accomplish anything on NationStates", clearly pointing to your current attitude as being the reason why you receive this amount of backlash. They are not saying you'll never accomplish anything ever; they're saying that your current behaviour and attitude won't help you in endeavors like drafting a proposal. The poster is hinting at you rather obviously that you should change your attitude and behaviour. They're not flaming you down, they're trying to help you.
Last edited by The Blackcat Isles on Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:49 am

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:"Zero evidence" you new here? Read back....I think 2 pages maybe and you will see the RMB justifications. That alone should be enough. Yes, and I was too quick on the trigger there. I should not have announced it before I had taken evidence in and read it all. I am sincerely apologetic to everyone for that, and because of that I am thinking of scraping this but that isn't nearly enough to make me give up. Now what might be enough is my team that was supposed to work on this with me, no one has done anything. I have gotten a verbal warning which was understandable and a warning which made no sense. Also I am glad you are telling me I won't ever accomplish anything cuz that's not defamatory at all :) .

The evidence that you point to was very easily pricked through with the least amount of effort. Evidence that is that easy to counter doesn't have any meat or substance to it at all. So, we are still waiting for any solid evidence that can stand its own against counterarguments. Because you may repeat "that's all the evidence you need" as many times as you want, just saying it won't make it true.

You see, instead of trying to understand what the poster means, you turn to the victim role. The poster says "with this little display, I can assure you, that you will never accomplish anything on NationStates", clearly pointing to your current attitude as being the reason why you receive this amount of backlash. They are not saying you'll never accomplish anything ever; they're saying that your current behaviour and attitude won't help you in endeavors like drafting a proposal. The poster is hinting at you rather obviously that you should change your attitude and behaviour. They're not flaming you down, they're trying to help you.

I have not left this forum except when I went to sleep. When I came back I read every message. There has not been a single good counter argument for A, B, and C. Not one.
I am aware he is "trying" at least to help me but oh what if I get offended easily? I didnt go and report it because it was a loose claim and I didnt care. But still. People can call me fascist, butthurt, worthless, et cetera and not one have them has gotten in trouble. Now when I say, without saying anything wrong exactly, that I only counter and intentionally try and tick people off after they do the same to me I get in trouble. Thats....y'know......retarded honestly
EMT for Moreau EMS Squad
Gun lover (clearly).
Teenage former rebel.
BACA supporter.

In love.

The Blackcat Isles
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Blackcat Isles » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:59 am

I have not left this forum except when I went to sleep. When I came back I read every message. There has not been a single good counter argument for A, B, and C. Not one.
I am aware he is "trying" at least to help me but oh what if I get offended easily? I didnt go and report it because it was a loose claim and I didnt care. But still. People can call me fascist, butthurt, worthless, et cetera and not one have them has gotten in trouble. Now when I say, without saying anything wrong exactly, that I only counter and intentionally try and tick people off after they do the same to me I get in trouble. Thats....y'know......retarded honestly

No, it's not retarded, because YOU are supposed to be the bigger person and not do the same to them. Also, a lot of the offensive stuff you mentioned are solely based on your own perspective. I have taken a look at some of the things people said and I can tell you that you interpreted a lot of things wrong.

If you get easily offended, as you admit yourself you do, then going onto a forum like this, starting a subject like this, is absolutely the worst idea you could have had. And I don't say this to demean you or anything, I am saying this for your own good. If you can handle backlash, if you have a thick skin, then sure, go ahead and make a thread that is bound to become controversial. But if you get easily offended and you know you get easily offended, then do yourself a favour and don't start things like this.

If someone insults you, if someone throws a slur at you, be the bigger person and DON'T behave the same way. Because that will only antagonize people further, especially when a subject like fascism is being discussed. Because violence begets violence, hostility begets hostility. By returning insulting behaviour you only create a spiral of anger that becomes worse and worse.

Oh, also, I suggest you don't call the moderators retarded. That's not going to gain you any favours.
Last edited by The Blackcat Isles on Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:22 am

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:I have not left this forum except when I went to sleep. When I came back I read every message. There has not been a single good counter argument for A, B, and C. Not one.

No, it's not retarded, because YOU are supposed to be the bigger person and not do the same to them. Also, a lot of the offensive stuff you mentioned are solely based on your own perspective. I have taken a look at some of the things people said and I can tell you that you interpreted a lot of things wrong.

If you get easily offended, as you admit yourself you do, then going onto a forum like this, starting a subject like this, is absolutely the worst idea you could have had. And I don't say this to demean you or anything, I am saying this for your own good. If you can handle backlash, if you have a thick skin, then sure, go ahead and make a thread that is bound to become controversial. But if you get easily offended and you know you get easily offended, then do yourself a favour and don't start things like this.

If someone insults you, if someone throws a slur at you, be the bigger person and DON'T behave the same way. Because that will only antagonize people further, especially when a subject like fascism is being discussed. Because violence begets violence, hostility begets hostility. By returning insulting behaviour you only create a spiral of anger that becomes worse and worse.

Oh, also, I suggest you don't call the moderators retarded. That's not going to gain you any favours.

Yes. You are right. I am sorry, I shouldn't be acting like this. Forgive me.
EMT for Moreau EMS Squad
Gun lover (clearly).
Teenage former rebel.
BACA supporter.

In love.

Uan aa Boa
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 23, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Uan aa Boa » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:28 am

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:Add a little fascist tag that I put on (notice democratic right next to it but oh well) and it gets raided. Seems legit

I must admit I'm curious as to what you thought that fascist tag was going to communicate about you and your region, particularly since you now claim to dislike fascism. You literally labelled the region as fascist and then got outraged when people treated it as such. A test for Antifa? Clearly one that was passed with flying colours.

Czechoslovakia and Zakarpatia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Czechoslovakia and Zakarpatia » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:52 am

Dawtania wrote:Yet another poorly written WA proposal by a triggered fascist.

"Fascist" hahahahahahahaaha communists are more fascist than me. Maybe....ehh maybe not. Spooky scary self hating Jew here

Fascists are openly Anti-Marxist and anti-Communists, so trying to compare the ideology of fascism to communism for instance would be a textbook example of a false equivalence. See here:
"Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of radical right-wing, authoritarian ultranationalism[1][2] characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy[3] which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.[4] The first fascist movements emerged in Italy during World War I, before spreading to other European countries.[4] Opposed to liberalism, Marxism, and anarchism, fascism is placed on the far-right within the traditional left–right spectrum.[4][5]

Fascists saw World War I as a revolution that brought massive changes to the nature of war, society, the state, and technology. The advent of total war and the total mass mobilization of society had broken down the distinction between civilians and combatants. A "military citizenship" arose in which all citizens were involved with the military in some manner during the war.[6][7] The war had resulted in the rise of a powerful state capable of mobilizing millions of people to serve on the front lines and providing economic production and logistics to support them, as well as having unprecedented authority to intervene in the lives of citizens.[6][7]

Fascists believe that liberal democracy is obsolete and regard the complete mobilization of society under a totalitarian one-party state as necessary to prepare a nation for armed conflict and to respond effectively to economic difficulties.[8] Such a state is led by a strong leader—such as a dictator and a martial government composed of the members of the governing fascist party—to forge national unity and maintain a stable and orderly society.[8] Fascism rejects assertions that violence is automatically negative in nature and views political violence, war and imperialism as means that can achieve national rejuvenation.[9][10] Fascists advocate a mixed economy, with the principal goal of achieving autarky (national economic self-sufficiency) through protectionist and interventionist economic policies.[11]"
Also here:

"Fascism is historically strongly opposed to socialism and communism, due to their support of class revolution as well as "decadent" values, including internationalism, egalitarianism, horizontal collectivism, materialism and cosmopolitanism.[254][195] Fascists have thus commonly campaigned with anti-communist agendas."

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:02 am

Czechoslovakia and Zakarpatia wrote:
Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:"Fascist" hahahahahahahaaha communists are more fascist than me. Maybe....ehh maybe not. Spooky scary self hating Jew here

Fascists are openly Anti-Marxist and anti-Communists, so trying to compare the ideology of fascism to communism for instance would be a textbook example of a false equivalence. See here:
"Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of radical right-wing, authoritarian ultranationalism[1][2] characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy[3] which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.[4] The first fascist movements emerged in Italy during World War I, before spreading to other European countries.[4] Opposed to liberalism, Marxism, and anarchism, fascism is placed on the far-right within the traditional left–right spectrum.[4][5]

Fascists saw World War I as a revolution that brought massive changes to the nature of war, society, the state, and technology. The advent of total war and the total mass mobilization of society had broken down the distinction between civilians and combatants. A "military citizenship" arose in which all citizens were involved with the military in some manner during the war.[6][7] The war had resulted in the rise of a powerful state capable of mobilizing millions of people to serve on the front lines and providing economic production and logistics to support them, as well as having unprecedented authority to intervene in the lives of citizens.[6][7]

Fascists believe that liberal democracy is obsolete and regard the complete mobilization of society under a totalitarian one-party state as necessary to prepare a nation for armed conflict and to respond effectively to economic difficulties.[8] Such a state is led by a strong leader—such as a dictator and a martial government composed of the members of the governing fascist party—to forge national unity and maintain a stable and orderly society.[8] Fascism rejects assertions that violence is automatically negative in nature and views political violence, war and imperialism as means that can achieve national rejuvenation.[9][10] Fascists advocate a mixed economy, with the principal goal of achieving autarky (national economic self-sufficiency) through protectionist and interventionist economic policies.[11]"
Also here:

"Fascism is historically strongly opposed to socialism and communism, due to their support of class revolution as well as "decadent" values, including internationalism, egalitarianism, horizontal collectivism, materialism and cosmopolitanism.[254][195] Fascists have thus commonly campaigned with anti-communist agendas."

I believe in horseshoe theory first off, secondly what? I was responding to someone calling me fascist. What the hell does this matter you just copy pasted
EMT for Moreau EMS Squad
Gun lover (clearly).
Teenage former rebel.
BACA supporter.

In love.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:15 am

Uan aa Boa wrote:
Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:Add a little fascist tag that I put on (notice democratic right next to it but oh well) and it gets raided. Seems legit

I must admit I'm curious as to what you thought that fascist tag was going to communicate about you and your region, particularly since you now claim to dislike fascism. You literally labelled the region as fascist and then got outraged when people treated it as such. A test for Antifa? Clearly one that was passed with flying colours.

Oh yes *flying* colors. Sorry, does that mean Antifa doesn't actually care what your region is/says/does/believes if the leader presses Fascist for a tag it is a target. Cool. Good to know.
EMT for Moreau EMS Squad
Gun lover (clearly).
Teenage former rebel.
BACA supporter.

In love.

Czechoslovakia and Zakarpatia
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 13, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Czechoslovakia and Zakarpatia » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:31 am

Czechoslovakia and Zakarpatia wrote:Fascists are openly Anti-Marxist and anti-Communists, so trying to compare the ideology of fascism to communism for instance would be a textbook example of a false equivalence. See here:

Also here:

I believe in horseshoe theory first off

https://theconversation.com/horseshoe-t ... mmon-77588
https://psmag.com/social-justice/an-end ... hoe-theory
Which was debunked here on two occasions. And I posted that quote describing fascism in order to dispel the ridiculous notion that fascism is in any way equivalent to communism (Or libertarian socialism for that matter).
Last edited by Czechoslovakia and Zakarpatia on Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kuriko
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 31, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kuriko » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:55 am

This is not NSG people, which is territory you seem to be heading into with your discussions >·>
WA Secretary-General
TITO Tactical Officer of the 10000 Islands
Registrar-General and Chief of Staff of the 10000 Islands
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Former TITO Tactical Officer
Former Commander of TGW, UDSAF, and FORGE
Proud founder of The Hole To Hide In
Person behind the Regional Officer resignation button
Person behind the Offsite Chat tag and the Jump Point tag
WA Character limit increase to 5,000 characters

Uan aa Boa
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 23, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Uan aa Boa » Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:48 am

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:Oh yes *flying* colors. Sorry, does that mean Antifa doesn't actually care what your region is/says/does/believes if the leader presses Fascist for a tag it is a target. Cool. Good to know.

I need to be clear that I don't speak for Antifa, but this really isn't rocket science. Voluntary choosing the Fascist tag is something a region says/does. If you really dislike fascism and object to being mistaken for a fascist, don't put on a badge that says "fascist." It's not complicated.

Mettaton-EX
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Mettaton-EX » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:30 am

Kuriko wrote:This has gone from zero to one hundred really fast. It might be a good idea if some of you stepped away from the computers and/or phones for awhile >·>

I always support breaks from Forum debates, now is no different

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:I have not left this forum except when I went to sleep. When I came back I read every message.

:/
THIS ROBOT IS TRANS | AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT | هٰذه الآلة تقتل الفاشيين
(prefer it/its but any pronouns are acceptable)

Marxist Germany
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Marxist Germany » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:35 am

Old Tyrannia wrote:Emphasis mine.

Wait wait wait. I get in trouble for flame bait yet the guy that called me a fascist. Countless people through out the forum have called me things from "butthurt" to calling me an "embarrassment". I shall start reporting things from this moment on.

OOC:You can appeal this ruling in moderation if you feel you were unjustly warned, otherwise stop derailing the thread.
Uan aa Boa wrote:I must admit I'm curious as to what you thought that fascist tag was going to communicate about you and your region, particularly since you now claim to dislike fascism. You literally labelled the region as fascist and then got outraged when people treated it as such. A test for Antifa? Clearly one that was passed with flying colours.

Oh yes *flying* colors. Sorry, does that mean Antifa doesn't actually care what your region is/says/does/believes if the leader presses Fascist for a tag it is a target. Cool. Good to know.

OOC:If you fly the nazi flag in your garden people will assume you are a Nazi :roll:
Last edited by Marxist Germany on Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Author of GA#461, GA#470, GA#477, GA#481, GA#486 (co-author), and SC#295

Former delegate of The United Federations; citizen and former Senior Senator of 10000 Islands; 113th Knight of TITO

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:56 am

Mettaton-EX wrote:
Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:I always support breaks from Forum debates, now is no different

Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:I have not left this forum except when I went to sleep. When I came back I read every message.

:/

XD Bravo!
EMT for Moreau EMS Squad
Gun lover (clearly).
Teenage former rebel.
BACA supporter.

In love.

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth » Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:56 am

Marxist Germany wrote:
Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:Wait wait wait. I get in trouble for flame bait yet the guy that called me a fascist. Countless people through out the forum have called me things from "butthurt" to calling me an "embarrassment". I shall start reporting things from this moment on.

OOC:You can appeal this ruling in moderation if you feel you were unjustly warned, otherwise stop derailing the thread.
Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth wrote:Oh yes *flying* colors. Sorry, does that mean Antifa doesn't actually care what your region is/says/does/believes if the leader presses Fascist for a tag it is a target. Cool. Good to know.

OOC:If you fly the nazi flag in your garden people will assume you are a Nazi :roll:

Aight good to know
EMT for Moreau EMS Squad
Gun lover (clearly).
Teenage former rebel.
BACA supporter.

In love.

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:00 am

Another thing is, what do you think a condemnation will do? I have participated in quite a few defenses against Antifa, one of them was with you, IEC, when we were defending the monarchist region and password locked it. A badge won’t deter Antifa from raiding
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Israeli Empiratic Commonwealth » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:03 am

Aureumterra wrote:Another thing is, what do you think a condemnation will do? I have participated in quite a few defenses against Antifa, one of them was with you, IEC, when we were defending the monarchist region and password locked it. A badge won’t deter Antifa from raiding

Again like what I have said before maybe this serves a greater purpose.
EMT for Moreau EMS Squad
Gun lover (clearly).
Teenage former rebel.
BACA supporter.

In love.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council