NATION

PASSWORD

Regional Delegates, please read this proposed resolution

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Regional Delegates, please read this proposed resolution

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Sat May 18, 2019 5:36 pm

| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Sat May 18, 2019 6:35 pm

The link doesn't seem to work, but if you are referring to this proposal (https://www.nationstates.net/page=UN_vi ... 1558221041), I have marked it as illegal. I'd recommend you reading the rules for SC proposals (viewtopic.php?f=24&t=8809) and post your proposal here first for drafting purposes.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Mon May 20, 2019 8:29 am

FWIW, this is the text:
Security Council Resolution #10 “Commend Goobergunchia” shall be struck out and rendered null and void.

WHEREAS, Goobergunchia has created NSwiki, many editors who have contributed to the wiki have not been recognized, lacking the proper credit they deserve; and

WHEREAS, these editors may stop contributing to the wiki if they are not credited properly; and

NOTING the fact that Goobergunchia cannot manage the wiki on his own, he must rely on the wiki editors to help him, therefore, by the Authority of the WA, be it

FURTHER RESOLVED that, alongside Goobergunchia, NSwiki editors shall be officially commended by the world assembly for helping create NSwiki

Rules violated: R3 (doesn't repeal SC 10 and tries to overstep its bounds by commending people), R4b ("he").
Last edited by Kaboomlandia on Mon May 20, 2019 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Return to Security Council