NATION

PASSWORD

[ABANDONED] Repeal: Commend The MT Army

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
User avatar
Ankura
Secretary
 
Posts: 26
Founded: Mar 22, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

[ABANDONED] Repeal: Commend The MT Army

Postby Ankura » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:00 am

Security Council Resolution #240 “Commend The MT Army” shall be struck out and rendered null and void.

The Security Council,

RECOGNIZING The MT Army is a region dedicated to fighting off fascist and regions of similar ideologies and their works towards that goal.

However, APPALLED The MT Army is not doing what it is supposed to do so anymore and is keeping regions that had nothing to do with fascism and nazism under occupation, such as Lebanon and The gears.

Further DISMAYED its inspirations such as The Red Fleet, Korean Peoples Army and Antifa are also following the same path.

Thus NOTING The MT Army is not doing what it used to be when the commendation was given, and instead is acting more like a common raider region as the days pass.

Finally CONCLUDING The MT Army does not deserve its commendation anymore.

Hereby,
Repeals "Commend The MT Army"
Last edited by Ankura on Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Armaros
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 493
Founded: Apr 06, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Armaros » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:37 am

Lame. Badly written and tried way too many times. And aside from that, the MT Army fights the good fight and I wholeheartedly encourage them to keep doing so.
joWhatup#7411 on discord, if you ever need to contact me.
Corporal in The Black Hawks
Director of the Regional Guards in Lazarus
Lone Wolves United, cub
My opinions are solely mine. I do not speak for regions I'm involved with in any way.

User avatar
Praeceps
Attaché
 
Posts: 74
Founded: Feb 08, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Praeceps » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:42 am

Ankura wrote:
Security Council Resolution #240 “Commend The MT Army” shall be struck out and rendered null and void.

The Security Council,

RECOGNIZING The MT Army is a region dedicated to fighting off fascist and regions of similar ideologies and their works towards that goal.

However, APPALLED The MT Army is not doing what it is supposed to do so anymore and is keeping regions that had nothing to do with fascism and nazism under occupation, such as Lebanon.

Further DISMAYED its inspirations such as The Red Fleet, Korean Peoples Army and Antifa are also following the same path.

Thus NOTING The MT Army is not doing what it used to be when the commendation was given, and instead is acting more like a common raider region as the days pass.

Finally CONCLUDING The MT Army does not deserve its commendation anymore.

Hereby,
Repeals "Commend The MT Army"

Lebanon was taken over almost a year ago. While I am unaware of the precise details of what happened there, there are posts on the RMB supporting fascist regions. Can you elaborate more on how they have unjustly taken over Lebanon and are occupying it?

You noted regions plural when stating they are taking over non-fascist regions. What other regions are they taking over? Can you provide details on the scenarios?

As it stands, there is not enough detail in this repeal for me to support the resolution (not that I can imagine supporting it even if there was more detail).
Apparently simultaneously a Ravenclaw puppet, a NPO plant, and a Warden spy. I had no idea I was that good. Depending on who you ask, my aliases include Krulltopia.

User avatar
Ankura
Secretary
 
Posts: 26
Founded: Mar 22, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ankura » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:29 am

Praeceps wrote:
Ankura wrote:
Security Council Resolution #240 “Commend The MT Army” shall be struck out and rendered null and void.

The Security Council,

RECOGNIZING The MT Army is a region dedicated to fighting off fascist and regions of similar ideologies and their works towards that goal.

However, APPALLED The MT Army is not doing what it is supposed to do so anymore and is keeping regions that had nothing to do with fascism and nazism under occupation, such as Lebanon.

Further DISMAYED its inspirations such as The Red Fleet, Korean Peoples Army and Antifa are also following the same path.

Thus NOTING The MT Army is not doing what it used to be when the commendation was given, and instead is acting more like a common raider region as the days pass.

Finally CONCLUDING The MT Army does not deserve its commendation anymore.

Hereby,
Repeals "Commend The MT Army"

Lebanon was taken over almost a year ago. While I am unaware of the precise details of what happened there, there are posts on the RMB supporting fascist regions. Can you elaborate more on how they have unjustly taken over Lebanon and are occupying it?

You noted regions plural when stating they are taking over non-fascist regions. What other regions are they taking over? Can you provide details on the scenarios?

As it stands, there is not enough detail in this repeal for me to support the resolution (not that I can imagine supporting it even if there was more detail).

Lebanon was invaded by a former raider region called "Yeet Clan" and later liberated by the Turkic Union (one of the victims of Yeet Clan and only one that fought back). We kept it for ourselves for a while, then we finally decided to withdraw. Shortly afterwards, the MT Army arrived and shut down the region, password-protecting it.

Another example is a region called "The gears", which was invaded by a fascist raider region and liberated by the MT Army shortly afterwards. However, the MT Army decided to again, keep the region for itself, password-protect it thus occupying it and ruin the thriving region.

User avatar
Ankura
Secretary
 
Posts: 26
Founded: Mar 22, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ankura » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:30 am

Armaros wrote:Lame. Badly written and tried way too many times. And aside from that, the MT Army fights the good fight and I wholeheartedly encourage them to keep doing so.

This is not constructive criticism. The MT Army is recklessly occupying regions and keeping them for themselves, making them no different than a common raider region. You only wrote this because you're a communist who supports the MT Army no matter what they do.

User avatar
Rossiyaana
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 5
Founded: Aug 13, 2018
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Rossiyaana » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:36 am

Ankura wrote:
Armaros wrote:Lame. Badly written and tried way too many times. And aside from that, the MT Army fights the good fight and I wholeheartedly encourage them to keep doing so.

This is not constructive criticism. The MT Army is recklessly occupying regions and keeping them for themselves, making them no different than a common raider region. You only wrote this because you're a communist who supports the MT Army no matter what they do.


The MT Army and ANTIFA as a whole takes over regions, and locks them to preserve them as reminders of ‘what happens when you’re a fascist region’. That’s kind of their whole thing. Also, Lebanon and its members did make some pretty damning statements on their RMB.

Additionally, if you want this proposal to pass or receive endorsements, you should clean up to the grammar a little bit. I can help you with that if you want.

User avatar
Ankura
Secretary
 
Posts: 26
Founded: Mar 22, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ankura » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:37 am

Rossiyaana wrote:
Ankura wrote:This is not constructive criticism. The MT Army is recklessly occupying regions and keeping them for themselves, making them no different than a common raider region. You only wrote this because you're a communist who supports the MT Army no matter what they do.


The MT Army and ANTIFA as a whole takes over regions, and locks them to preserve them as reminders of ‘what happens when you’re a fascist region’. That’s kind of their whole thing. Also, Lebanon and its members did make some pretty damning statements on their RMB.

Additionally, if you want this proposal to pass or receive endorsements, you should clean up to the grammar a little bit. I can help you with that if you want.

Please do. English is not my native language.

User avatar
Armaros
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 493
Founded: Apr 06, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Armaros » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:54 am

Ankura wrote:
Armaros wrote:Lame. Badly written and tried way too many times. And aside from that, the MT Army fights the good fight and I wholeheartedly encourage them to keep doing so.

This is not constructive criticism. The MT Army is recklessly occupying regions and keeping them for themselves, making them no different than a common raider region. You only wrote this because you're a communist who supports the MT Army no matter what they do.

I'm not a communist, and your arguement is shit. "You're communist" is basically the standard excuse fascists use when they are called out on their hate.

And no, it isn't constructive criticism. Your entire point is bullshit and I'm not inclined to give fascists what they want, nor help a proposal I'm fundamentally against.
joWhatup#7411 on discord, if you ever need to contact me.
Corporal in The Black Hawks
Director of the Regional Guards in Lazarus
Lone Wolves United, cub
My opinions are solely mine. I do not speak for regions I'm involved with in any way.

User avatar
Praeceps
Attaché
 
Posts: 74
Founded: Feb 08, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Praeceps » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:55 am

Ankura wrote:
Praeceps wrote:Lebanon was taken over almost a year ago. While I am unaware of the precise details of what happened there, there are posts on the RMB supporting fascist regions. Can you elaborate more on how they have unjustly taken over Lebanon and are occupying it?

You noted regions plural when stating they are taking over non-fascist regions. What other regions are they taking over? Can you provide details on the scenarios?

As it stands, there is not enough detail in this repeal for me to support the resolution (not that I can imagine supporting it even if there was more detail).

Lebanon was invaded by a former raider region called "Yeet Clan" and later liberated by the Turkic Union (one of the victims of Yeet Clan and only one that fought back). We kept it for ourselves for a while, then we finally decided to withdraw. Shortly afterwards, the MT Army arrived and shut down the region, password-protecting it.

Another example is a region called "The gears", which was invaded by a fascist raider region and liberated by the MT Army shortly afterwards. However, the MT Army decided to again, keep the region for itself, password-protect it thus occupying it and ruin the thriving region.

Put that information in the draft then. If you have more examples it would be better.

Ankura wrote:
Armaros wrote:Lame. Badly written and tried way too many times. And aside from that, the MT Army fights the good fight and I wholeheartedly encourage them to keep doing so.

This is not constructive criticism. The MT Army is recklessly occupying regions and keeping them for themselves, making them no different than a common raider region. You only wrote this because you're a communist who supports the MT Army no matter what they do.


That's not a constructive response either. :eyebrow:

How do you know Armaros is a communist who supports the MT Army no matter what they do? (EDIT: sniped by Armaros confirming he is not)

I have the impression you get the idea MT Army is a leftist/communist region—it's not. Nor are they a common raider region.

Your argument remains weak as it stands.
Last edited by Praeceps on Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Apparently simultaneously a Ravenclaw puppet, a NPO plant, and a Warden spy. I had no idea I was that good. Depending on who you ask, my aliases include Krulltopia.

User avatar
Ankura
Secretary
 
Posts: 26
Founded: Mar 22, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ankura » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:57 am

Praeceps wrote:
Ankura wrote:Lebanon was invaded by a former raider region called "Yeet Clan" and later liberated by the Turkic Union (one of the victims of Yeet Clan and only one that fought back). We kept it for ourselves for a while, then we finally decided to withdraw. Shortly afterwards, the MT Army arrived and shut down the region, password-protecting it.

Another example is a region called "The gears", which was invaded by a fascist raider region and liberated by the MT Army shortly afterwards. However, the MT Army decided to again, keep the region for itself, password-protect it thus occupying it and ruin the thriving region.

Put that information in the draft then. If you have more examples it would be better.

Ankura wrote:This is not constructive criticism. The MT Army is recklessly occupying regions and keeping them for themselves, making them no different than a common raider region. You only wrote this because you're a communist who supports the MT Army no matter what they do.


That's not a constructive response either. :eyebrow:

How do you know Armaros is a communist who supports the MT Army no matter what they do? (EDIT: sniped by Armaros confirming he is not)

I have the impression you get the idea MT Army is a leftist/communist region—it's not. Nor are they a common raider region.

Your argument remains weak as it stands.

Weak arguments are better than no arguments.

User avatar
Praeceps
Attaché
 
Posts: 74
Founded: Feb 08, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Praeceps » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:59 am

Ankura wrote:
Praeceps wrote:Put that information in the draft then. If you have more examples it would be better.



That's not a constructive response either. :eyebrow:

How do you know Armaros is a communist who supports the MT Army no matter what they do? (EDIT: sniped by Armaros confirming he is not)

I have the impression you get the idea MT Army is a leftist/communist region—it's not. Nor are they a common raider region.

Your argument remains weak as it stands.

Weak arguments are better than no arguments.

Weak arguments aren't going to persuade the SC to vote for your proposal.
Apparently simultaneously a Ravenclaw puppet, a NPO plant, and a Warden spy. I had no idea I was that good. Depending on who you ask, my aliases include Krulltopia.

User avatar
Ankura
Secretary
 
Posts: 26
Founded: Mar 22, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Ankura » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:00 pm

Abandoned.
Last edited by Ankura on Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads