NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] Condemn La Navasse

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
User avatar
Honeydewistania
Envoy
 
Posts: 228
Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Compulsory Consumerist State

[DRAFT] Condemn La Navasse

Postby Honeydewistania » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:30 am

The Security Council,

NOTING that La Navasse has authored four resolutions for the Security Council;

SHOCKED that La Navasse has authored these resolutions not within the interests of the Security Council, but rather to be credited as the author of the resolutions;

DISGUSTED at this practise of abusing the Security Council for the purpose of getting a status boost;

DISMAYED that La Navasse has proudly supported a ridiculous trend to liberate foundered regions, and still attempts do so. Examples of these resolutions are:

    SC#263, "Liberate Confederation of Corrupt Dictators", a region with an active founder and nations with over 100 endorsements, rendering it almost impossible to raid in the unlikely event that the founder ceases to exist;
    SC#245, "Liberate KAISERREICH", a region while distasteful, has a founder who are active and show no signs of ceasing to exist soon;
    SC#246, "Liberate Nazi Europa", a resolution authored by none other than La Navasse, and the region's founder is administrated by multiple active nations in Nazi Europa, making it near-impossible for the founder to cease to exist;

DISAPPROVING of La Navasse's resolutions and drafted resolutions, which have made a mockery out of the Security Council;

    SC#205, "Liberate Dank Memes", a region that collapsed due to the carelessness of La Navasse by trying to coup the region with a puppet state;
    Yet again SC#246, which states Nazi Europa's interference in Dank Memes, interference that was called upon by La Navasse themselves;
    Drafting "Liberate USSD", a proposal to liberate the region not for the region to be raided, but to "reprimand" the region, therefore abusing the power of removing Delegate-imposed barriers from the region just to tell them off for "adopting Stalinism";

REPULSED by La Navasse's shameful activity in the Security Council by cluttering it up with useless resolutions;

HOPING that an official condemnation by the Security Council will tell La Navasse and other authors to author proper, meaningful resolutions in the interests of the Security Council and the greater good, not in the interests of themselves;

HEREBY CONDEMNS LA NAVASSE.


Any thoughts? I think he most definitely deserves it.
Last edited by Honeydewistania on Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Honeydewistania. Formerly known as Honeydewistan. Hi. Nothing to see here.

PRO: Socialism, Atheism, Science, Vaccines, Remain, Democrat, Labour Party, Independent Scotland, United Ireland, LGBT Rights, Feminism (not too radical though), choice

NEUTRAL: n/a

ANTI: Brexit, Anti Vaxxers, UKIP, Conservatives, Fascists, Capitalists, Homophobes

User avatar
Fauxia
Senator
 
Posts: 3960
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Fauxia » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:23 am

Nope. La Navasse deserves to be laughed at, not given more publicity.
Don’t pick a fight with me, I am proficient with the weapon to which all shall fall in NationStates... inactivity.
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.

User avatar
Honeydewistania
Envoy
 
Posts: 228
Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Honeydewistania » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:45 am

Fauxia wrote:Nope. La Navasse deserves to be laughed at, not given more publicity.

It'll give him negative publicity. He probably won't take it as a badge of honour, because he believes what he is doing is good.
Honeydewistania. Formerly known as Honeydewistan. Hi. Nothing to see here.

PRO: Socialism, Atheism, Science, Vaccines, Remain, Democrat, Labour Party, Independent Scotland, United Ireland, LGBT Rights, Feminism (not too radical though), choice

NEUTRAL: n/a

ANTI: Brexit, Anti Vaxxers, UKIP, Conservatives, Fascists, Capitalists, Homophobes

User avatar
Zyonnism
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: Nov 14, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Zyonnism » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:52 am

Honeydewistania wrote:
Fauxia wrote:Nope. La Navasse deserves to be laughed at, not given more publicity.

It'll give him negative publicity. He probably won't take it as a badge of honour, because he believes what he is doing is good.


Nope. He'd want the badge. Just ignore him.

User avatar
Honeydewistania
Envoy
 
Posts: 228
Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Honeydewistania » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:58 am

Zyonnism wrote:
Honeydewistania wrote:It'll give him negative publicity. He probably won't take it as a badge of honour, because he believes what he is doing is good.


Nope. He'd want the badge. Just ignore him.

He says he is proud to write offensive libs. I'd be thinking he'd not want a resolution that tells him otherwise, and also that he is collecting badges.
Honeydewistania. Formerly known as Honeydewistan. Hi. Nothing to see here.

PRO: Socialism, Atheism, Science, Vaccines, Remain, Democrat, Labour Party, Independent Scotland, United Ireland, LGBT Rights, Feminism (not too radical though), choice

NEUTRAL: n/a

ANTI: Brexit, Anti Vaxxers, UKIP, Conservatives, Fascists, Capitalists, Homophobes

User avatar
Kuriko
Diplomat
 
Posts: 533
Founded: Oct 31, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kuriko » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:07 am

Against. La Navasse doesn't deserve recognition from the SC yet.

Edit: The CCD liberation was authored by Lord Dominator and the Kaiserreich liberation was authored by me, not La Navasse.

Edit edit: Oh, and also he didn't start the trend. I did. But unlike him I stopped with Kreich because I knew it'd be stupid to do any more than that.
Last edited by Kuriko on Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Former Delegate of the 10000 Islands
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Citizen of the 10000 Islands and The Rejected Realms

Former TITO Tactical Officer
Former Commander of TGW, UDSAF, and FORGE
Proud founder of The Hole To Hide In
Person behind the Regional Officer resignation button
Person behind the Offsite Chat tag and the Jump Point tag
WA Character limit increase to 5,000 characters

User avatar
Wallenburg
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19802
Founded: Jan 30, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby Wallenburg » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:13 am

Stop giving him free publicity. Is this chamber ever going to learn how to ignore attention seekers?
PROFESSIONAL CRITIC OF ALL THINGS GENSEC
There never has been, nor will there ever be, such thing as a wallenburger.
grestin went through the MKULTRA program and he has more of a free will than wallenburg does - Imperial Idaho
PRO: GOOD || ANTI: BAD

User avatar
Malphe
Diplomat
 
Posts: 713
Founded: Jun 02, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Malphe » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:13 am

Nah. Badgehunting and being generally annoying doesn't warrant this kind of recognition by the WA.
Gameside Advocate | North Pacific Army General | Deputy Minister of some things
(The North Pacific, Malphe)
Pinky and the Brain's moderately more successful cousin-
-apparently Rach's adopted son.
Malphe is inspired - Darcania
Ur a thot malphe - Salvarity
Malphe you could never disappoint - Kyorgia
Malphe is a snitch - Kyrusia
We already knew you were scum Malphe - Badger
Malphe region exists! I'm not the only narcissist with a self titled region! - Vandoosa
That darn Malphe guy is a real menace - Imki
I’m up for watching you get DOS’d, Malphe - Ark
I'd sell Malphe for a Klondike bar - Bran Astor
heard this nasty rumor that malphe was a udl plant - Mall
Malphe you disgust me - Jamie
i want to be haunted by the gay ghost of malphe - Rach

User avatar
Armaros
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 470
Founded: Apr 06, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Armaros » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:16 am

Against. Lanav deserves no recognition for badgehunting.
joWhatup#7411 on discord, if you ever need to contact me.
Corporal in The Black Hawks
Director of the Regional Guards in Lazarus
Lone Wolves United, cub
My opinions are solely mine. I do not speak for regions I'm involved with in any way.

User avatar
Kostrorleauny
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 57
Founded: Feb 10, 2018
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Kostrorleauny » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:35 am

Honeydewistania wrote:
Fauxia wrote:Nope. La Navasse deserves to be laughed at, not given more publicity.

It'll give him negative publicity. He probably won't take it as a badge of honour, because he believes what he is doing is good.

That’s a... bad rebuttal. Ever heard of the saying “any publicity is good still some publicity”?

You say he won’t take it as a badge of honour, which unfortunately many condemned regions and nations have been known to do, yet also you can make no guarantee of this. For all you know, he can take it as a badge of honour for literally no other reason but to spite you, which people on this game will do quite willingly. Anyhow, against.
The Crimson Commune: An Overview (IC)
Aspiring RolePlayer of Greater Dienstad
Protege of The Macabees
Kostrorleauny#7543 on Discord
Perfectly Pessimistic, a Cynical
NPO Delenda Est

Secretary of World Assembly Affairs (Pacifica)
Assistant Minister of Community Affairs in RolePlay (Pacifica)
Proud Author of SCR#274
Member of the Pacifica External Affairs Committee

User avatar
Wrapper
Senior Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 5904
Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Wrapper » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:35 am

Instead of piling on, I’ll just note that “account” in this context violates Rule 4.

User avatar
Honeydewistania
Envoy
 
Posts: 228
Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Honeydewistania » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:50 am

Kuriko wrote:Against. La Navasse doesn't deserve recognition from the SC yet.

Edit: The CCD liberation was authored by Lord Dominator and the Kaiserreich liberation was authored by me, not La Navasse.

Edit edit: Oh, and also he didn't start the trend. I did. But unlike him I stopped with Kreich because I knew it'd be stupid to do any more than that.

I didn't say that La Navasse authored them. (Also, I'll just edit that to say that he proudly supports the trend and continue to push these resolutions.)
Wrapper wrote:Instead of piling on, I’ll just note that “account” in this context violates Rule 4.
authored those.
Fixed.

And to those who say 'he doesn't deserve recognition for badgehunting", he's already GOT the badges. He's already got publicity (which is pretty negative, in the fist place). He can't be proud of a resolution by the council that he authors resolution for to condemn him for writing resolutions. And if HE is proud of a condemnation that tells him that he hunts badges and is irritating just to get back at me, he must be a pretty big fool.
Honeydewistania. Formerly known as Honeydewistan. Hi. Nothing to see here.

PRO: Socialism, Atheism, Science, Vaccines, Remain, Democrat, Labour Party, Independent Scotland, United Ireland, LGBT Rights, Feminism (not too radical though), choice

NEUTRAL: n/a

ANTI: Brexit, Anti Vaxxers, UKIP, Conservatives, Fascists, Capitalists, Homophobes

User avatar
The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister
 
Posts: 2157
Founded: Jun 13, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:54 am

Honeydewistania wrote:
Fauxia wrote:Nope. La Navasse deserves to be laughed at, not given more publicity.

It'll give him negative publicity. He probably won't take it as a badge of honour, because he believes what he is doing is good.

You don't know how it works around here. People like this do everything they can to get condemned.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

User avatar
Lord Dominator
Senator
 
Posts: 4200
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Corporate Police State

Postby Lord Dominator » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:05 am

Most definitely against
Osiris Vizier of WA AffairsDee Vytherov-SkollvaldrDeputy Forest KeeperLieutenant in The Black HawksWA Minister of Lazarus

User avatar
Kaboomlandia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7292
Founded: May 22, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kaboomlandia » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:22 am

Against. It’s pretty known at this point that I don’t like the guy, but he doesn’t deserve a badge for being a bad author.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

User avatar
New Bremerton
Envoy
 
Posts: 262
Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Bremerton » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:14 pm

Against.
The Holy Republic of New Bremerton
Region: The North Pacific
General Assembly: IC
Security Council: OOC

"Liberi Fatali"

This nation does not use NSStats.

User avatar
Fecaw
Envoy
 
Posts: 237
Founded: Feb 10, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby Fecaw » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:20 pm

"It would be much better to give La Navasse some stern advice rather than a condemnation. As my colleagues have already stated, it will simply bring attention to him, despite the fact that he is simply only a bad author."
The Kingdom Of Fecaw
GP: Treatment of the Deceased ♢ Author of GA#432+435 ♢ I am also called Erithaca

User avatar
Chricoma
Diplomat
 
Posts: 540
Founded: Jul 11, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Chricoma » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:46 pm

Im for this in a way, but it is giving him publicity nonetheless, the moron needs to be ignored
JOIN THE Official European Union
WE ARE A ROLEPLAY REGION!
BUT WE ALSO HAVE REGIONAL POLITICS AND A PARLIAMENT


White Nationalist Neo-Reactionary
Monarchist

User avatar
United Massachusetts
Minister
 
Posts: 2231
Founded: Jan 17, 2016
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby United Massachusetts » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:50 pm

We should establish a region called La Navasse and liberate it. In fact, I may just do that.

I'm opposed to this, but also think we need to be a bit less harsh in this thread.
United Massachusetts
World Assembly Mission

Pro-Life Social Democratic Catholic
Ambassador: Bishop Alexander Pierce

WA Affairs Minister, The East Pacific
Assistant: Father Carl Sullivan

Fmr. President, Right to Life
Queen Yuno wrote:You have a very contradictory rep yourself, [UM].
Sanctaria wrote:We get it. You're pro-life.
Davelands wrote:(UM tries to slip another one by)
Wallenburg wrote:You've got to be the most ignorant person on this Discord.
Davelands wrote:Remember that United Mass is extremely on the religious right side. Look for hidden gotcha's for later. He is playing a long game with proposals...
"Ave Crux, spes unica nostra!"
"Hail to the Cross, our only hope!"


User avatar
Polish Prussian Commonwealth
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1273
Founded: Oct 30, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Polish Prussian Commonwealth » Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:52 pm

United Massachusetts wrote:We should establish a region called La Navasse and liberate it. In fact, I may just do that.

I'm opposed to this, but also think we need to be a bit less harsh in this thread.

On it.
A katana is a glorified piece of sharpened pig iron with a handle. Grab a dao if you're feeling Oriental.
News:Opening of a monument to the victims of the Katyn massacre sparks outrage among Russian media | Prussia-Poland installs monument to comfort women in front of Japanese embassy, over objections from Prime Minister Shinzō Abe | East Asia Cruiser Squadron to participate in joint exercises with the Republic of China Navy
IRL me in a nutshell
NS Stats have been shot and thrown into a ditch.
Current year: 2018
The music of Prussia-Poland and it's neighbors.

User avatar
Kaboomlandia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7292
Founded: May 22, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kaboomlandia » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:05 pm

United Massachusetts wrote:We should establish a region called La Navasse and liberate it. In fact, I may just do that.

I'm opposed to this, but also think we need to be a bit less harsh in this thread.

And then fill it with stuff about waiting for the founder to CTE, but then never actually having the founder CTE? Would be about as useful as Liberate NE. :)
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

User avatar
Audioslavia
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 2367
Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Audioslavia » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:50 pm

Chricoma wrote:Im for this in a way, but it is giving him publicity nonetheless, the moron needs to be ignored


Emphasis mine.

Ad hominem attacks on other users on this site are considered flaming. Please don't do that.

Cheers,

Audio

User avatar
Honeydewistania
Envoy
 
Posts: 228
Founded: Jun 09, 2017
Compulsory Consumerist State

Postby Honeydewistania » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:01 pm

Well this hasn't gone well.
I'll probably drop it, but only after I see La Navasse's reaction.
And I'm open to writing a Liberation of La Navasse :p
Honeydewistania. Formerly known as Honeydewistan. Hi. Nothing to see here.

PRO: Socialism, Atheism, Science, Vaccines, Remain, Democrat, Labour Party, Independent Scotland, United Ireland, LGBT Rights, Feminism (not too radical though), choice

NEUTRAL: n/a

ANTI: Brexit, Anti Vaxxers, UKIP, Conservatives, Fascists, Capitalists, Homophobes

User avatar
Kranostav
Envoy
 
Posts: 239
Founded: Apr 01, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kranostav » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:52 pm

As easy as it is to laugh at things LN does sometimes...

I'll give him credit, he's a fast worker and he's involved and I'm sure he legitimately cares about this community. Yeah I don't agree with everything he does but that doesn't make him worthy of a condemn.

So no, I'm not going to support this.
The North Pacific Minister of World Assembly Affairs
The Constitutional Monarchy of Kranostav
Author of GAR #423


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads