NATION

PASSWORD

Proposal for Security Council (Commend Southwestern Germany)

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
DonaldHillary
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Proposal for Security Council (Commend Southwestern Germany)

Postby DonaldHillary » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:33 am

Please urge WA Delegates to vote to approve my proposal! Thank you! :) :) :)
FINAL DRAFT:
The Security Council,

Southwestern Germany has been a great leader for the region of Europeia and throughout the world. Since Southwestern Germany has been a delegate the nation advocated for peace and reached out to other nations inviting them to join the region.

Furthermore Southwestern Germany is one of the top nations to give foreign aid and is one of the most influential nations.

Thankful for Southwestern Germany's commitment to a greater world and commending the nation for it's influence in creating more active nations.

Hereby Commends Southwestern Germany.

DonaldHillary
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

APPROVE MY PROPOSAL!!!

Postby DonaldHillary » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:35 am

Please urge WA Delegates to vote to approve my proposal! Thank you! :) :) :)
FINAL DRAFT:
The Security Council,

Southwestern Germany has been a great leader for the region of Europeia and throughout the world. Since Southwestern Germany has been a delegate the nation advocated for peace and reached out to other nations inviting them to join the region.

Furthermore Southwestern Germany is one of the top nations to give foreign aid and is one of the most influential nations.

Thankful for Southwestern Germany's commitment to a greater world and commending the nation for it's influence in creating more active nations.

Hereby Commends Southwestern Germany.

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:09 pm

You get one, and only one, discussion thread for your proposal. Please don't spam up other forums with requests for approvals. Threads moved and merged.

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:26 pm

NS stats don’t really matter, and while Ervald has been a pretty good WAD I don’t think he’s done enough for this so far.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

FudgeCake11
Civilian

Founded: Dec 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby FudgeCake11 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:48 pm

This is a dumb proposal :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fecaw
Envoy

Founded: Feb 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Fecaw » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:22 am

FudgeCake11 wrote:This is a dumb proposal :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks for the constructive and detailed commentary.

Return to Security Council