NATION

PASSWORD

Should mass surveillance of the people be allowed?

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Kiozoki
Civilian

Founded: Dec 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Should mass surveillance of the people be allowed?

Postby Kiozoki » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:51 pm

On one hand it violates our security and anything that we thought was private can be seen by the government, however on the other, catching criminals and court-cases have become much easier because people have documented proof of crimes taking place.

The nation of Kiozoki needs your help!

The Galactic Liberal Democracy
Minister

Founded: Jun 13, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Galactic Liberal Democracy » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:55 pm

Just in case you didn’t know, the FBI could be watching you right. In fact, the CIA might be too, even though they aren’t supposed. I support these agencies, as they are very important to the US, but the amount of surveillance is kind of creepy.
NOT STORMTROOPERS
Cossack Khanate wrote:This shall forever be known as World War Sh*t: Newark Aggression. Now if I see one more troop deployed, I will call on the force of all the Hindu gods to reverse time and wipe your race of the face of the planet. Cease.

The Black Party wrote:(TBP kamikaze's into all 99999999999 nukes before they hit our territory because we just have that many pilots ready to die for dah blak regime, we also counter-attack into your nation with our entire population of 45 million because this RP allows it.)

El-Amin Caliphate wrote:Galatic Liberal Democracy short-circuits all of NS with FACTS and LOGIC

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:56 pm

Not a Security Council matter. Please read the sticky threads at the top of each forum. This isn't a proposal that works in either the SC or the General Assembly, though it's closer to being a GA matter. I think you would be better off asking about it in Got Issues, where individual nation choices are decided.

The Galactic Liberal Democracy wrote:Just in case you didn’t know, the FBI could be watching you right.

This is NationStates, not the USA. Pay attention when you respond to posts.

Thread locked.

Return to Security Council