NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] COMMEND KURIKO

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Marilyn Manson Freaks
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Marilyn Manson Freaks » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:52 pm

Nagatar Karumuttu Chettiar wrote:
Marilyn Manson Freaks wrote:I honestly don't think Kuriko is worthy. Sure, they're good at writing SC Resolutions and are a defender. Honestly, what else have they done? Also, this proposal needs lots of work.

Manson, there are a lot of people commended who are unworthy of the badge.

The WA can be both fickle, and overly excited in regards to badge giving. She certainly deserves it more than Bachtendekuppen, but the WA would rather give it to him than her.

I mean, in the end, it boils down to how well you campaign, and whether you have connections to high-ranking delegates.

I wouldn't go as far to say that. Bach has been around for at least a decade.
Hi, I'm Manson! I'm just your friendly neighborhood rockstar!
NS Join Date: November 6th, 2015

Here are some things I've authored.

Jobs & Positions
4th Generation Fishmonger
Founder of the Church of Zyonn
NRO Stooge

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:04 pm

Kuriko's accomplishments would be border-line for a commendation if you just look a the positives. I think that, especially once you consider Kuriko's more controversial actions, there's really not enough there to commend.
Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran
[11:16:10] <@Koth> tim is a loose cannon cop on the edge who doesn't play by the rules

Mr Bubbly
Lobbyist

Founded: Oct 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mr Bubbly » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:12 pm

Tim-Opolis wrote:Kuriko's accomplishments would be border-line for a commendation if you just look a the positives. I think that, especially once you consider Kuriko's more controversial actions, there's really not enough there to commend.

Controversial? Wow pot meet kettle?

Borovan entered the region as he
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 18, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Borovan entered the region as he » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:55 pm

Tim-Opolis wrote:Kuriko's accomplishments would be border-line for a commendation if you just look a the positives. I think that, especially once you consider Kuriko's more controversial actions, there's really not enough there to commend.

Against
Last edited by Borovan entered the region as he on Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Previous

Return to Security Council