NATION

PASSWORD

(Discussion) Nazi and Communist discrimination.

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
The New California Republic
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11855
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:45 am

Andoros wrote:"Refusing to do so solely on the basis of their ideology is intolerant, hateful and even downright petty." (The second sentence of my post) The said nation (Miss Bad Life Choices) refuses to hear out Nazi regions on the basis of their ideology. Therefore, the said nation is intolerant, hateful and somewhat petty. Therefore, the said nation follows an intolerant thought process.

You basically repeated what you had said already without explaining why it is intolerant and hateful to dismiss regions who are de facto intolerant and hateful, you dodged by trying to just say exactly the same thing again.
Last edited by Friedrich Nietzsche on Thu Jan 03, 1889 13:05 pm, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the complete victory over Caesar's Legion, and the pacification and annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.
Current President of The NCR: Aaron Kimball.
Current NCR Ambassador to The World Assembly: Colonel James Hsu, NCR Army (Ret.)
.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Andoros
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Andoros » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:45 am

Kavagrad wrote:
Andoros wrote:
I disagree with you. By refusing all contact with an ideology you (subjectively) deem infantile and unfit to exist, you do not invalidate it. You only make yourself look avoidant and that would imply you are incapable of proving said ideology wrong.

Hey, doesn't your region lend its forces to a region who's sole goal is to attack communist regions?

Oh, why yes, yes they do.


I do not advocate for my region, nor do I take part in these affairs. I actually disagree with them, because I find the entire concept of raiding despicable.

User avatar
Kavagrad
Diplomat
 
Posts: 743
Founded: Nov 22, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Kavagrad » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:46 am

Andoros wrote:
Kavagrad wrote:Hey, doesn't your region lend its forces to a region who's sole goal is to attack communist regions?

Oh, why yes, yes they do.


I do not advocate for my region, nor do I take part in these affairs. I actually disagree with them, because I find the entire concept of raiding despicable.

Plenty of other regions around.
Claorica wrote:It's leftists like this that really warm me up to Hoppe's idea of physical removal
Sobriety is the future of Anti-Fascism

User avatar
Andoros
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Andoros » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:50 am

The New California Republic wrote:
Andoros wrote:"Refusing to do so solely on the basis of their ideology is intolerant, hateful and even downright petty." (The second sentence of my post) The said nation (Miss Bad Life Choices) refuses to hear out Nazi regions on the basis of their ideology. Therefore, the said nation is intolerant, hateful and somewhat petty. Therefore, the said nation follows an intolerant thought process.

You basically repeated what you had said already without explaining why it is intolerant and hateful to dismiss regions who are de facto intolerant and hateful, you dodged by trying to just say exactly the same thing again.


Being intolerant and hateful of regions you claim to be hateful and intolerant themselves is still being hateful and intolerant. I believe you are trying to claim that it is acceptable to be intolerant of intolerance and while I disagree with that (double standard and all), you are entitled to your opinion.

User avatar
Andoros
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Andoros » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:53 am

Kavagrad wrote:
Andoros wrote:
I do not advocate for my region, nor do I take part in these affairs. I actually disagree with them, because I find the entire concept of raiding despicable.

Plenty of other regions around.


The dictatorial edgy excesses posted in the regional chat provide the occasional laughter. Besides, I'm too lazy to look for a new region.

User avatar
Caracasus
Issues Editor
 
Posts: 6613
Founded: Apr 23, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Caracasus » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:54 am

Andoros wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:You basically repeated what you had said already without explaining why it is intolerant and hateful to dismiss regions who are de facto intolerant and hateful, you dodged by trying to just say exactly the same thing again.


Being intolerant and hateful of regions you claim to be hateful and intolerant themselves is still being hateful and intolerant. I believe you are trying to claim that it is acceptable to be intolerant of intolerance and while I disagree with that (double standard and all), you are entitled to your opinion.


So I take it there isn't any magor or minor ideological position you'd want to see banned or censored then?
As an editor I seam to spend an awful lot of thyme going threw issues and checking that they're no oblivious errars. Its a tough job but someone's got too do it!



Issues editor, not a moderator.

User avatar
The New California Republic
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11855
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:55 am

Andoros wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:You basically repeated what you had said already without explaining why it is intolerant and hateful to dismiss regions who are de facto intolerant and hateful, you dodged by trying to just say exactly the same thing again.


Being intolerant and hateful of regions you claim to be hateful and intolerant themselves is still being hateful and intolerant. I believe you are trying to claim that it is acceptable to be intolerant of intolerance and while I disagree with that (double standard and all), you are entitled to your opinion.

Dismissal of a region on the basis of said region being hateful and intolerant =/= being hateful and intolerant. One can dismiss without harboring hate or being intolerant, it simply is what it is, a dismissal...
Last edited by Friedrich Nietzsche on Thu Jan 03, 1889 13:05 pm, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the complete victory over Caesar's Legion, and the pacification and annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.
Current President of The NCR: Aaron Kimball.
Current NCR Ambassador to The World Assembly: Colonel James Hsu, NCR Army (Ret.)
.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Andoros
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Andoros » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:57 am

Caracasus wrote:
Andoros wrote:
I disagree with you. By refusing all contact with an ideology you (subjectively) deem infantile and unfit to exist, you do not invalidate it. You only make yourself look avoidant and that would imply you are incapable of proving said ideology wrong.


Okay, let's turn this round. Why should anyone debate, and in doing so lend credance to an ideology that declares a whole swathe of the human race not to have human rights?


This is my subjective opinion. Because, leaving out the occultist racial theories, Nazism is just socialism with nationalistic characteristics. Both nationalism and socialism are accepted ideologies in the NationStates forum. Why can't these two be put together?

User avatar
Caracasus
Issues Editor
 
Posts: 6613
Founded: Apr 23, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Caracasus » Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:58 am

Andoros wrote:
Caracasus wrote:
Okay, let's turn this round. Why should anyone debate, and in doing so lend credance to an ideology that declares a whole swathe of the human race not to have human rights?


This is my subjective opinion. Because, leaving out the occultist racial theories, Nazism is just socialism with nationalistic characteristics. Both nationalism and socialism are accepted ideologies in the NationStates forum. Why can't these two be put together?


That is simply not true. Anyway, as I asked I take it there are no ideologies you would want to see censored, singled out or removed?
As an editor I seam to spend an awful lot of thyme going threw issues and checking that they're no oblivious errars. Its a tough job but someone's got too do it!



Issues editor, not a moderator.

User avatar
Kavagrad
Diplomat
 
Posts: 743
Founded: Nov 22, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Kavagrad » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:00 am

Andoros wrote:
Caracasus wrote:
Okay, let's turn this round. Why should anyone debate, and in doing so lend credance to an ideology that declares a whole swathe of the human race not to have human rights?


Nazism is just socialism with nationalistic characteristics... Why can't these two be put together?

Eek. This is called advocacy, everyone.
Claorica wrote:It's leftists like this that really warm me up to Hoppe's idea of physical removal
Sobriety is the future of Anti-Fascism

User avatar
Andoros
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Andoros » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:01 am

Caracasus wrote:
Andoros wrote:
Being intolerant and hateful of regions you claim to be hateful and intolerant themselves is still being hateful and intolerant. I believe you are trying to claim that it is acceptable to be intolerant of intolerance and while I disagree with that (double standard and all), you are entitled to your opinion.


So I take it there isn't any magor or minor ideological position you'd want to see banned or censored then?


No, none. I have a distaste for internationalist leftism and any forms of socialist governance, but I'd never try to get them banned or censored. I do agree that I would not defend them so passionately. :roll:

User avatar
The New California Republic
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11855
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:03 am

Andoros wrote:
Caracasus wrote:
Okay, let's turn this round. Why should anyone debate, and in doing so lend credance to an ideology that declares a whole swathe of the human race not to have human rights?


This is my subjective opinion. Because, leaving out the occultist racial theories, Nazism is just socialism with nationalistic characteristics. Both nationalism and socialism are accepted ideologies in the NationStates forum. Why can't these two be put together?

Sorry, but that is a load of shit.
Last edited by Friedrich Nietzsche on Thu Jan 03, 1889 13:05 pm, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the complete victory over Caesar's Legion, and the pacification and annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.
Current President of The NCR: Aaron Kimball.
Current NCR Ambassador to The World Assembly: Colonel James Hsu, NCR Army (Ret.)
.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Andoros
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Andoros » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:03 am

Kavagrad wrote:
Andoros wrote:
Nazism is just socialism with nationalistic characteristics... Why can't these two be put together?

Eek. This is called advocacy, everyone.


My goal is not to advocate, but to point out hypocrisy. I'm happy to be living in a liberal democracy where I can engage in debate.

User avatar
Caracasus
Issues Editor
 
Posts: 6613
Founded: Apr 23, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Caracasus » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:04 am

Andoros wrote:
Caracasus wrote:
So I take it there isn't any magor or minor ideological position you'd want to see banned or censored then?


No, none. I have a distaste for internationalist leftism and any forms of socialist governance, but I'd never try to get them banned or censored. I do agree that I would not defend them so passionately. :roll:


You are lying. Everyone can see your posting history.

Andoros wrote:Ban all advocates of any socialist regimes, both nationalist and internationalist. These forms of government have caused the most pain and suffering and death in the world and should be left in history's trash can.


Andoros wrote:
Caracasus wrote:I could sorta understand in a way if TCB were the tankiest tankies that ever tanked and they spent their days gobbing off about how the kulaks deserved it or how the holodomor was a lie. Hell, I might even be tempted to vote for, LARPing tankies glorifying the USSR do my head in and are about as relavent and insightful when it comes to modern socialist/communist thought as maccarthy was in his era. Thing is TCB isn't.

This is a fairly blatant attempt on the part of a fascist or fascist sympathiser to muddy the waters and attempt to ensure that the reasons that we deplore fascism are clouded. There is no content to this or context save TCB being the biggest region with communist in its name.

We deplore fascism because its underpinning ideology is one of ultranationalism and racism. Whatever you say about communism, the founding principle of working towards a classless, moneyless and stateless society is not deserving of an offensive liberation.



Working towards a classless, moneyless and stateless society is working towards a dystopian, totalitarian, repressive hell. While ultranationalism and racism are based on a misguided, twisted love-obsession towards one's own people, communism is, in the end, just being spiteful because somebody else is doing better than you. Communist regions deserve liberations just as much, if not even more so.


Given your advocacy of fascism being heard and discussed, I am going out on a limb and suggesting that aside from arguing dishonestly you are probably a fascist or fascist sympathiser.
As an editor I seam to spend an awful lot of thyme going threw issues and checking that they're no oblivious errars. Its a tough job but someone's got too do it!



Issues editor, not a moderator.

User avatar
The New California Republic
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11855
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:06 am

Caracasus wrote:
Andoros wrote:No, none. I have a distaste for internationalist leftism and any forms of socialist governance, but I'd never try to get them banned or censored. I do agree that I would not defend them so passionately. :roll:


You are lying. Everyone can see your posting history.

Andoros wrote:Ban all advocates of any socialist regimes, both nationalist and internationalist. These forms of government have caused the most pain and suffering and death in the world and should be left in history's trash can.

Fucking lol. :lol2:
Last edited by Friedrich Nietzsche on Thu Jan 03, 1889 13:05 pm, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the complete victory over Caesar's Legion, and the pacification and annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.
Current President of The NCR: Aaron Kimball.
Current NCR Ambassador to The World Assembly: Colonel James Hsu, NCR Army (Ret.)
.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Kavagrad
Diplomat
 
Posts: 743
Founded: Nov 22, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Kavagrad » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:07 am

Caracasus wrote:
Andoros wrote:
No, none. I have a distaste for internationalist leftism and any forms of socialist governance, but I'd never try to get them banned or censored. I do agree that I would not defend them so passionately. :roll:


You are lying. Everyone can see your posting history.

Andoros wrote:Ban all advocates of any socialist regimes, both nationalist and internationalist. These forms of government have caused the most pain and suffering and death in the world and should be left in history's trash can.


Andoros wrote:

Working towards a classless, moneyless and stateless society is working towards a dystopian, totalitarian, repressive hell. While ultranationalism and racism are based on a misguided, twisted love-obsession towards one's own people, communism is, in the end, just being spiteful because somebody else is doing better than you. Communist regions deserve liberations just as much, if not even more so.


Given your advocacy of fascism being heard and discussed, I am going out on a limb and suggesting that aside from arguing dishonestly you are probably a fascist or fascist sympathiser.

Huh, imagine that. Shocker.
Claorica wrote:It's leftists like this that really warm me up to Hoppe's idea of physical removal
Sobriety is the future of Anti-Fascism

User avatar
Andoros
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Andoros » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:09 am

Caracasus wrote:
Andoros wrote:
No, none. I have a distaste for internationalist leftism and any forms of socialist governance, but I'd never try to get them banned or censored. I do agree that I would not defend them so passionately. :roll:


You are lying. Everyone can see your posting history.

Andoros wrote:Ban all advocates of any socialist regimes, both nationalist and internationalist. These forms of government have caused the most pain and suffering and death in the world and should be left in history's trash can.


Andoros wrote:

Working towards a classless, moneyless and stateless society is working towards a dystopian, totalitarian, repressive hell. While ultranationalism and racism are based on a misguided, twisted love-obsession towards one's own people, communism is, in the end, just being spiteful because somebody else is doing better than you. Communist regions deserve liberations just as much, if not even more so.


Given your advocacy of fascism being heard and discussed, I am going out on a limb and suggesting that aside from arguing dishonestly you are probably a fascist or fascist sympathiser.


I advocated for fascism over internationalist socialism. I'd prefer never having to live under a socialist regime, however.

User avatar
Kavagrad
Diplomat
 
Posts: 743
Founded: Nov 22, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Kavagrad » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:11 am

Andoros wrote:
Caracasus wrote:
You are lying. Everyone can see your posting history.





Given your advocacy of fascism being heard and discussed, I am going out on a limb and suggesting that aside from arguing dishonestly you are probably a fascist or fascist sympathiser.


I advocated for fascism over internationalist socialism. I'd prefer never having to live under a socialist regime, however.


You are lying. Explain your support for banning all advocacy for socialist states.
Claorica wrote:It's leftists like this that really warm me up to Hoppe's idea of physical removal
Sobriety is the future of Anti-Fascism

User avatar
The New California Republic
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11855
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:12 am

Andoros wrote:
Andoros wrote:No, none. I have a distaste for internationalist leftism and any forms of socialist governance, but I'd never try to get them banned or censored.
Andoros wrote:Ban all advocates of any socialist regimes, both nationalist and internationalist. These forms of government have caused the most pain and suffering and death in the world and should be left in history's trash can.


I advocated for fascism over internationalist socialism. I'd prefer never having to live under a socialist regime, however.

Your own posts show that you are lying.
Last edited by Friedrich Nietzsche on Thu Jan 03, 1889 13:05 pm, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the complete victory over Caesar's Legion, and the pacification and annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.
Current President of The NCR: Aaron Kimball.
Current NCR Ambassador to The World Assembly: Colonel James Hsu, NCR Army (Ret.)
.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Kavagrad
Diplomat
 
Posts: 743
Founded: Nov 22, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Kavagrad » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:13 am

The New California Republic wrote:
Andoros wrote:
I advocated for fascism over internationalist socialism. I'd prefer never having to live under a socialist regime, however.

Your own posts show that you are lying.

Funny how fascists do that.
Last edited by Kavagrad on Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Claorica wrote:It's leftists like this that really warm me up to Hoppe's idea of physical removal
Sobriety is the future of Anti-Fascism

User avatar
Andoros
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Andoros » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:15 am

Kavagrad wrote:
The New California Republic wrote:Your own posts show that you are lying.

Funny how fascists do that.


I was being edgy, because I had just joined the website. But fine, I agree I have no way of proving that. Congratulations, sir or madam, you found my weak point. I guess you won this debate.

User avatar
The New California Republic
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 11855
Founded: Jun 06, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The New California Republic » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:17 am

Andoros wrote:
Kavagrad wrote:Funny how fascists do that.


I was being edgy, because I had just joined the website. But fine, I agree I have no way of proving that. Congratulations, sir or madam, you found my weak point. I guess you won this debate.

"Being edgy"(!) What nonsense.
Last edited by Friedrich Nietzsche on Thu Jan 03, 1889 13:05 pm, edited 999 times in total.

The Irradiated Wasteland of The New California Republic: depicting the expanded NCR, several years after the complete victory over Caesar's Legion, and the pacification and annexation of New Vegas and its surrounding areas.
Current President of The NCR: Aaron Kimball.
Current NCR Ambassador to The World Assembly: Colonel James Hsu, NCR Army (Ret.)
.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

User avatar
Kavagrad
Diplomat
 
Posts: 743
Founded: Nov 22, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Kavagrad » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:18 am

Andoros wrote:
Kavagrad wrote:Funny how fascists do that.


I was being edgy, because I had just joined the website. But fine, I agree I have no way of proving that. Congratulations, sir or madam, you found my weak point. I guess you won this debate.

Lame excuse is lame.
Claorica wrote:It's leftists like this that really warm me up to Hoppe's idea of physical removal
Sobriety is the future of Anti-Fascism

User avatar
Andoros
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Andoros » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:20 am

The New California Republic wrote:
Andoros wrote:
I was being edgy, because I had just joined the website. But fine, I agree I have no way of proving that. Congratulations, sir or madam, you found my weak point. I guess you won this debate.

"Being edgy"(!) What nonsense.


It happens. Had I known that one's post history would come back to haunt so much, I probably would have never made that post. Huh, just like real politics and real scandals. Thank you for the experience.

User avatar
Andoros
Secretary
 
Posts: 29
Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Father Knows Best State

Postby Andoros » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:22 am

Kavagrad wrote:
Andoros wrote:
I was being edgy, because I had just joined the website. But fine, I agree I have no way of proving that. Congratulations, sir or madam, you found my weak point. I guess you won this debate.

Lame excuse is lame.


I have already conceded defeat. I would ask you to be a courteous winner.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads