NATION

PASSWORD

[No Need] Repeal Condemn Lord Dominator

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Ramaeus
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

[No Need] Repeal Condemn Lord Dominator

Postby Ramaeus » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:27 pm

The Security Council,

Noting that Lord Dominator (hereafter referred to as LD) has, in fact, passed one Liberation, SC#263, and was influential in passing SC#245

Deeming the motivations of the government of LD in passing the two Liberations to be irrelevant because of Kaiserreich’s and Confederation of Corrupt Dictators’s both possessing founders;

Finding the government of LD’s descriptions of their Liberations irrelevant because Condemnations exist and are handed out regularly;

Confused by the resolution’s statement regarding LD using Liberations as a tool to benefit raiders because the targets of those resolutions have Founders;

Baffled by the concern the Condemnation places on the time of the SC because the SC’s purpose is in passing Resolutions demonstrating the will of the international community;

Hereby Repeals SC#264, Condemn Lord Dominator.

Whatcha guys thunk?

EDIT: I'm thinking about adding something stating the Condemn is little more than hearsay.
Last edited by Ramaeus on Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Just some weeb.

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:28 pm

I didn't pass SC#245, that was Kuriko/Lenlyvit

Ramaeus
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ramaeus » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:30 pm

Lord Dominator wrote:I didn't pass SC#245, that was Kuriko/Lenlyvit

Edited. Thanks
Just some weeb.

Caracasus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Caracasus » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:19 am

This needs to be funnier I think. I have a couple of ideas.
As an editor I seam to spend an awful lot of thyme going threw issues and checking that they're no oblivious errars. Its a tough job but someone's got too do it!

Issues editor, not a moderator.

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:32 am

I'm torn. I'm torn between returning to a time when we had very sensible resolutions like this, and instead continuing the joke by asking that the repeal be nothing short of ridiculous and hilarious. :unsure:

Caracasus
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Caracasus » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:45 am

Consular wrote:I'm torn. I'm torn between returning to a time when we had very sensible resolutions like this, and instead continuing the joke by asking that the repeal be nothing short of ridiculous and hilarious. :unsure:

'This viper's nest of conniving, decietful, treacharous, scheming, lying, machiavellian borderline sociopaths takes strong issue with being called august, even when it was pointed out in the dictionary to them what it means several times.'
Last edited by Caracasus on Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
As an editor I seam to spend an awful lot of thyme going threw issues and checking that they're no oblivious errars. Its a tough job but someone's got too do it!

Consular
Minister

Founded: Apr 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Consular » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:47 am

Caracasus wrote:
Consular wrote:I'm torn. I'm torn between returning to a time when we had very sensible resolutions like this, and instead continuing the joke by asking that the repeal be nothing short of ridiculous and hilarious. :unsure:

'This viper's nest of conniving, decietful, treacharous, scheming, lying, machiavellian borderline sociopaths takes strong issue with being called august, even when it was pointed out in the dictionary to them what it means several times.'

The repeal should just read "Who do you think you're calling august???"

Caracasus
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Caracasus » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:05 am

Consular wrote:
Caracasus wrote:

The repeal should just read "Who do you think you're calling august???"

Yup! 'Believing that referring to the dregs of a hubdred thousand diplomatic corps too gin soaked, senile and/or incompetent to be trusted with any real power as August is sinply taking the piss'

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council