NATION

PASSWORD

Stronger Voices for the Weak

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Libre de Tierra
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Stronger Voices for the Weak

Postby Libre de Tierra » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:28 pm

Libre de Tierra, being a small, newborn republic in the West Pacific, needs an influence of power. It would be nice to have a forum that helps small countries get the start they need to become a developed country.

Valentine Z
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 08, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Valentine Z » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:31 pm

You certainly have an interesting point to make, but at the same time, this is not how we do things here in the Security Council. You will need your proposal to be fleshed out even more, so it seems.

Good luck, fellow Ambassador! Or a Diplomat... whoever you are working as.

- Lead Ambassador Germaine Moira “Mercy” Sylvia Angelina Zoe Sophia Jen Alanna Hailie Constance

OOC: You gotta make it into a proper proposal: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=218040
Last edited by Valentine Z on Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Val's Stuff. ♡ ^_^ ♡ For You
If you are reading my sig, I want you to have the best day ever ! You are worth it, do not let anyone get you down !
Glory to De Geweldige Sierlijke Katachtige Utopia en Zijne Autonome Machten ov Valentine Z !
(✿◠‿◠) ☆ \(^_^)/ ☆

Issues Thread Photography Stuff Project: Save F7. Stats Analysis

The Sixty! Valentian Stories! Gwen's Adventures!

• Never trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
• World Map is a cat playing with Australia.
Let Fate sort it out.

Jakker
Retired Moderator

Founded: May 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Jakker » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:53 am

This doesn't belong in this subforum. I would recommend looking into the roleplaying subforums.
One Stop Rules Shop
Getting Help Request (GHR)

The Bruce wrote:Mostly I feel sorry for [raiders], because they put in all this effort and at the end of the day have nothing to show for it and have created nothing.

Return to Security Council