NATION

PASSWORD

[ABANDONED] Liberate Confederation of Nations

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hispanyoan Tabasco
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hispanyoan Tabasco » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:22 pm

Jar Wattinree wrote:
Sijiao wrote:
Tinhampton's resolution has no useful purpose and should be killed forthwith. For one thing, the CON was a dead region before we invaded, and Corvonero wasn't a CON native for months anyway since he left. He actually refused to go back when others in the UAS begged him to. Santonio, the incumbent President of the UAS, has expressed the desire that the CON should burn, as is apparent below.

Lastly, this is a symbolic conquest of Corvonero's past injustices against many nations. I was involved in an attempt to stop his corrupt oligarchy known as the CON in the past, and he has continued to bedevil me to the present by trying to discredit my actions. In summary, Tinhampton has zero native approval, since no response from Foundatis, and he got the details of my grievance with Corvonero wrong. That is all

Aha, thanks for the clarification.

In any case, fascists trying to raid should be foiled in principle, unless the region is itself another fascist region, then lol

Looks like someone takes fascists Being "Thwarted" as a Tradition, You need to stop discriminating against we Fascists(Even though you won't do that). You know what, I won't bother talking to You anymore.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:01 pm

I must note that a soldier from Fifth Empire have also supported the Hispanyoan pile (thereby meaning that eleven men out of fourteen support the Iron Confederates, a figure that was only five men when I began drafting); however, as I do not notice any other significant connection between them and CoN - whether or not in the style of TIC - I am not mentioning their support in the resolution.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Hispanyoan Tabasco
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Hispanyoan Tabasco » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:33 pm

Tinhampton wrote:I must note that a soldier from Fifth Empire have also supported the Hispanyoan pile (thereby meaning that eleven men out of fourteen support the Iron Confederates, a figure that was only five men when I began drafting); however, as I do not notice any other significant connection between them and CoN - whether or not in the style of TIC - I am not mentioning their support in the resolution.

The natives aren't supporting your Useless resolution. This resolution is something really Useless indeed.

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 14, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:39 pm

Hispanyoan Tabasco wrote:
Tinhampton wrote:I must note that a soldier from Fifth Empire have also supported the Hispanyoan pile (thereby meaning that eleven men out of fourteen support the Iron Confederates, a figure that was only five men when I began drafting); however, as I do not notice any other significant connection between them and CoN - whether or not in the style of TIC - I am not mentioning their support in the resolution.

The natives aren't supporting your Useless resolution. This resolution is something really Useless indeed.

We'll see when it goes through the SC.
By the Holy Flaming Hammer of Unholy Cosmic Frost
I will voyage 'cross the Multiverse to fight for what was lost!
From this realm of nuclear chaos, to a world beyond the stars
I will quest forever onwards, so far;
I will wield the Holy Hammer of Flame!
Unholy cosmic frost!

Ecce Princeps Dundonensis Imperator Ascendit In Astra Eterna!

Scandinavia-Britania puppet
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Scandinavia-Britania puppet » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:54 pm

You should do a little more research, there is definitely a connection
I'd rather be in the mountains thinking of God than in a church thinking about the mountains -John Muir

Hispanyoan Tabasco
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Hispanyoan Tabasco » Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:26 pm

Scandinavia-Britania puppet wrote:

You should do a little more research.

Agreed

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Fauxia » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:58 am

:eyebrow:

If it’s useless then why are you spending your time whining about it? Why does it matter? You’re yelling “IT’S USELESS!” betrays that you don’t believe it lol
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Lamoni » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:14 am

Kizerns Borond wrote:
Jar Wattinree wrote:As an org, yes. You've led four different regions, two of which are now refounded and TIO which you've abandoned; you tried and failed to merge with two other regions, one of which still exists. Half of your former TIO folk are no longer on your side.

So yes, TIC is a joke.

Nah, we just laugh. It's good for the soul.

Yeah you must be retard to say all that. TIC is the sucession of TIO. Also, we have almost all of the TIO folk in there (two or three are at the side of Farkasfalka), all we need is to recruit the other ones that left because of the merge with Farkasfalka. Hispanyo didn't lead ROAN. We have a very nice success rate for a small region and guess what, some weeks after our founding this guy is requesting a liberation.

Sure, we are a ”joke”

Pick me up Emperador, all this pacific fools make this place smell like p00p

Unofficial warning for flaming. This is *NOT* acceptable behavior.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Hispanyo
Secretary

Founded: Oct 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hispanyo » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:20 am

Fauxia wrote:
Hispanyoan Tabasco wrote:The natives aren't supporting your Useless resolution. This resolution is something really Useless indeed.

:eyebrow:

If it’s useless then why are you spending your time whining about it? Why does it matter? You’re yelling “IT’S USELESS!” betrays that you don’t believe it lol

We're not Whining, We are defending ourselves, NPO Sympathizer
I'm Hispanyo!

Somos el Eterno Imperio Español Fascista!

Founder of The Iron Order, Aka the successor of The Empire of Badness and Evilness

Formerly Borenzo

Fauxia
Senator

Postby Fauxia » Sat Sep 01, 2018 8:04 am

Hispanyo wrote:
Fauxia wrote: :eyebrow:

We're not Whining, We are defending ourselves, NPO Sympathizer

Oh wow, you got me there, comrade! I’m an ebil NPO sympathizer! Now I’ll back down!

(Am I an NPO sympathizer now? Sounds good, certainly if everyone who opposes fascism is an NPO sympathizer now I am one.)

I don’t care what you call it. The point that you claim it’s useless argues for it not actually being useless. If it was, why would you care? What would you need to defend against, lol?
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Sat Sep 01, 2018 9:24 am

Fauxia wrote:
Hispanyo wrote:We're not Whining, We are defending ourselves, NPO Sympathizer

Oh wow, you got me there, comrade! I’m an ebil NPO sympathizer! Now I’ll back down!

(Am I an NPO sympathizer now? Sounds good, certainly if everyone who opposes fascism is an NPO sympathizer now I am one.)

I don’t care what you call it. The point that you claim it’s useless argues for it not actually being useless. If it was, why would you care? What would you need to defend against, lol?

And here I was agreeing with Hispanyo. Would it be out of character to change that into arguing in favor of the liberation?
Unholy cosmic frost!

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:49 pm

Tentative support, I guess

Cosmopolitan borovan
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmopolitan borovan » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:58 pm

In the unlikely event that the Foundatis has relocated to a different region, cte, or the defenders are occupied elsewhere support.

Kizerns Borond
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kizerns Borond » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:23 pm

Jar Wattinree wrote:Aha, thanks for the clarification.

In any case, fascists trying to raid should be foiled in principle, unless the region is itself another fascist region, then lol

Looks like someone takes fascists Being "Thwarted" as a Tradition, You need to stop discriminating against we Fascists(Even though you won't do that). You know what, I won't bother talking to You anymore.

Don't listen to them Emperador. They're all hypocrites, they support communists even. So we can see how they lack consistence

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:27 pm

Kizerns Borond wrote:
Hispanyoan Tabasco wrote:Looks like someone takes fascists Being "Thwarted" as a Tradition, You need to stop discriminating against we Fascists(Even though you won't do that). You know what, I won't bother talking to You anymore.

Don't listen to them Emperador. They're all hypocrites, they support communists even. So we can see how they lack consistence

Where did you get communist from?
Unholy cosmic frost!

Scandinavia-Britania puppet
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Scandinavia-Britania puppet » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:06 pm

Jar Wattinree wrote:
Kizerns Borond wrote:Don't listen to them Emperador. They're all hypocrites, they support communists even. So we can see how they lack consistence

Your region has collaborated with the communist bloc multiple times, he never called you communist
I'd rather be in the mountains thinking of God than in a church thinking about the mountains -John Muir

Kizerns Borond
Political Columnist

Founded: Jul 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kizerns Borond » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:09 pm

Jar Wattinree wrote:
Kizerns Borond wrote:Don't listen to them Emperador. They're all hypocrites, they support communists even. So we can see how they lack consistence

It's evident that the pacifics support communism, especially in their raids. And i know that you will say: "we only support them because both are anti-fascists"
Coalitions of ideologies are stupid, you're basically joining a fight against a little community in NS while you're benefiting another group which is equally opposed to your liberal ideas. If you were consistent you would support both the thwarting of fascists and communists, but you do not

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:11 pm

Scandinavia-Britania puppet wrote:
Jar Wattinree wrote:Where did you get communist from?

Your region has collaborated with the communist bloc multiple times, he never called you communist

Aha, yea. I'd say they collaborated with us.

Kizerns Borond wrote:
Jar Wattinree wrote:Where did you get communist from?

It's evident that the pacifics support communism, especially in their raids. And i know that you will say: "we only support them because both are anti-fascists"
Coalitions of ideologies are stupid, you're basically joining a fight against a little community in NS while you're benefiting another group which is equally opposed to your liberal ideas. If you were consistent you would support both the thwarting of fascists and communists, but you do not

My liberal ideas? A political simulator does not, in fact, mean that my liberties are threatened online by anyone.
Unholy cosmic frost!

Tupelope
Envoy

Founded: Jul 14, 2007
Corporate Police State

Postby Tupelope » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:09 am

so u guna shelf this now?

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:28 am

Tupelope wrote:so u guna shelf this now?

Yes, although I will remain vigilant if any further occupations come.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Fauxia
Senator

Postby Fauxia » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:28 pm

It’s still occupied... just by the NPO now

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:37 pm

Fauxia wrote:It’s still occupied... just by the NPO now

The fascists* have surrendered entirely, and the Pacificans will probably come out in a couple of days given this fact (alternatively, they could go on the jugular, we'll see in time!).

*also turns out that Sijiao is TIC's Director of Civil Cohesion - I didn't mention that in the proposal, but it's a bit too late now... :P

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:48 pm

Fauxia wrote:It’s still occupied... just by the NPO now

At least it is not fascists.
Unholy cosmic frost!

Tupelope
Envoy

Founded: Jul 14, 2007
Corporate Police State

Postby Tupelope » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:05 pm

u shuld unshelf this since NPO is incompetent

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:07 pm

Tupelope wrote:u shuld unshelf this since NPO is incompetent

Fair dos, but I'm leaving this up for comment until 1900 BST on the 5th of September whilst the situation develops, or not.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council