NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] Condemn New Western Atlantic

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Sword BJ
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

[DRAFT] Condemn New Western Atlantic

Postby Sword BJ » Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:36 pm

ACKNOWLEDGING that the New Western Atlantic willingly had an embassy and diplomatic relations with the region of Force.

NOTING that one of their officials committed acts against Force such as recruiting, intervening in internal affairs and violating the principle of sovereignty, insulting Force officials and spreading lies in both regions .

FURTHER NOTING that the New Western Atlantic have been informed about these actions and didn't do anything to prevent it from happening.

REALIZING that after closing embassies, the New Western Atlantic decided against holding a fair trial of the one who committed these acts and went further by supporting them and protecting them from any form of punishment or discipline.

ACKNOWLEDGING that by supporting them, a region approves of behavior such as threatening allies, recruiting in an embassy region, insulting Foreign Diplomats (including government officials) and intervening in other regions' Internal Affairs.

AFFIRMING that the acts of the New Western Atlantic are proven and backed by evidence.

BELIEVING that Foreign Relations with other regions should be carried out with respect to both sovereignty and mutual trus.

HEREBY CONDEMNS the New Western Atlantic.
Last edited by Sword BJ on Sat Aug 25, 2018 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sargon Reman
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sargon Reman » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:22 pm

To be honest this isn't going to result in a Condemnation.

Just sever diplomatic ties with them.
Last edited by Sargon Reman on Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Author of SC Resolution #265, #281...and #288.

Sword BJ
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Sword BJ » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:51 pm

Sargon Reman wrote:To be honest this isn't going to result in a Condemnation.

Just sever diplomatic ties with them.

We did as stated in the draft.
But what happened to us definitely going to happen to others unless if a proper resolution passed that sizes and frames those behaviors that damage the sovereignty principle and mutual trust between regions.
Regions with such behavior most hold responsibility for the benefit all of us .
Last edited by Sword BJ on Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thatcher Whitehall
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Thatcher Whitehall » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:08 am

Against. Take your diplomatic woes elsewhere.
Thatcher Whitehall
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the government of Europeia.

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Fauxia » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:37 am

Whatever, not worth a condemnation
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Sword BJ
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Sword BJ » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:47 am

Thatcher Whitehall wrote:Against. Take your diplomatic woes elsewhere.

It's not a diplomatic woes . Read before you write .
We already severd our ties with them and have no relations with them at all.
The goal is clear . Regions around NS should respect each other and SC should be against such behaviors.
If you consider this as " a diplomatic woes" it means that you and SC are ok with other regions ( to recruit inside embassy regions , send its officials and citizens to insult other diplomats and intervene in their business and protect them by any mean) ?
Last edited by Sword BJ on Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sword BJ
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Sword BJ » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:52 am

What is the point of the Security Council if it doesn't protect International principles?
Last edited by Sword BJ on Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thatcher Whitehall
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Thatcher Whitehall » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:11 am

Sword BJ wrote:We already severd our ties with them and have no relations with them at all.
</thread>

Sword BJ wrote:The goal is clear. Regions around NS should respect each other and SC should be against such behaviors.
If this was true, and noobish behavior/bad manners were punishable by a SC Condemnation, then what would prevent a player like yourself from passing condemnations against every single region or player that slighted them?

Sword BJ wrote:If you consider this as " a diplomatic woes" it means that you and SC are ok with other regions ( to recruit inside embassy regions, send its officials and citizens to insult other diplomats and intervene in their business and protect them by any mean) ?
It is not the place of the SC to condemn a nation or region on the basis of petty slights. Please provide substantive evidence that the NWA is worthy of a SC badge.

Sword BJ wrote:What is the point of the Security Council if it doesn't protect International principles?
Recognizing Nations/Regions and liberations. For more info about specific reasons to c/c please check out this thread. viewtopic.php?f=24&t=392800
Last edited by Thatcher Whitehall on Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Thatcher Whitehall
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the government of Europeia.

The Sakhalinsk Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sakhalinsk Empire » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:14 am

Against. Just sever ties, as everyone has said. Only condemn them if you know that they invaded other regions.
This is my signature. The old one was odd.

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:14 am

Sword BJ wrote:It's not a diplomatic woes . Read before you write .

Oh yay, another rude author with a hapless proposal. Just what the SC was lacking!
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Sword BJ
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Sword BJ » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:29 am

RiderSyl wrote:
Sword BJ wrote:It's not a diplomatic woes . Read before you write .

Oh yay, another rude author with a hapless proposal. Just what the SC was lacking!

Rude? Exuse my words. I wasn't rude . I was explaining my point.
I mean you can give your opinions on my proposal without being rude !!
Last edited by Sword BJ on Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sword BJ
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Sword BJ » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:30 am

The Sakhalinsk Empire wrote:Against. Just sever ties, as everyone has said. Only condemn them if you know that they invaded other regions.

So , condemnation only for invaders?

Thatcher Whitehall
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Thatcher Whitehall » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:44 am

Sword BJ wrote:So , condemnation only for invaders?
Please look under that link I gave you (viewtopic.php?f=24&t=392800) for all of the justifications used for past condemnations. "Unauthorized recruitment," " spreading lies," and "insulting Force officials" did not appear on that list.
Thatcher Whitehall

Sword BJ
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Sword BJ » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:00 am

Thatcher Whitehall wrote:
Sword BJ wrote:So , condemnation only for invaders?
Please look under that link I gave you (viewtopic.php?f=24&t=392800) for all of the justifications used for past condemnations. "Unauthorized recruitment," " spreading lies," and "insulting Force officials" did not appear on that list.

Thank you for your advice.
I posted my draft here so i can have some advices like this from experienced people in SC for the fact it was my first ever draft.
We will deal with the issue.
And yes we have a ton of evidences . We will provide the regions who wants to know and be careful with the evidences.

Sword BJ
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Sword BJ » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:33 am

Sword BJ wrote:
Thatcher Whitehall wrote:Against. Take your diplomatic woes elsewhere.

It's not a diplomatic woes . Read before you write .
We already severd our ties with them and have no relations with them at all.
The goal is clear . Regions around NS should respect each other and SC should be against such behaviors.
If you consider this as " a diplomatic woes" it means that you and SC are ok with other regions ( to recruit inside embassy regions , send its officials and citizens to insult other diplomats and intervene in their business and protect them by any mean) ?

Sorry for my words if it was rude it wasn't my intentions at all.

Thatcher Whitehall
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Thatcher Whitehall » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:46 am

Sword BJ wrote:Sorry for my words if it was rude it wasn't my intentions at all.
Thank you, I accept your apology.
Thatcher Whitehall

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:53 pm

Not exactly condemnation worthy

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:33 am

Sword BJ wrote:Sorry for my words if it was rude it wasn't my intentions at all.

Thank you for your humility. The SC needs more behavior like this :)
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:49 am

For.
ShrewLlamaLand
Confederation of Corrupt Dictators | Commission to the World Assembly

"The flag once raised will never fall!"

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:54 am

ShrewLlamaLand wrote:For.

Running around being a contrarian in other proposals because your proposal is being annihilated is very immature of you.
Last edited by RiderSyl on Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:19 am

RiderSyl wrote:
ShrewLlamaLand wrote:For.

Running around being a contrarian in other proposals because your proposal is being annihilated is very immature of you.

Just because I don't agree with the majority opinion of NationStates doesn't mean that I'm being a contrarian.

New Western Atlantic claims to be Anti-Fascist, Democratic, LGBT, Liberal, and pro-World Assembly. I think that justifies my position.
ShrewLlamaLand

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:38 am

You literally just now looked at the region's tags to justify it.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:45 am

RiderSyl wrote:You literally just now looked at the region's tags to justify it.

Believe me, I didn't, the region is among the largest of NationStates and I know exactly who they are. The fact is that I'm strongly for any condemnation of large, anti-fascist regions - this one is a perfect example.
ShrewLlamaLand

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:48 am

You copy-pasted all of their tags, selected the ones you didn't like, and added "pro-" to the World Assembly tag so it made sense in the context you were using. It's incredibly obvious.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos

ShrewLlamaLand
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby ShrewLlamaLand » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:51 am

RiderSyl wrote:You copy-pasted all of their tags, selected the ones you didn't like, and added "pro-" to the World Assembly tag so it made sense in the context you were using. It's incredibly obvious.

Good observation, I used their tags to quickly justify my position. But I didn't form my opinion based on their tags, I've known exactly what their region stands for long before this proposal came around.
ShrewLlamaLand

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council