NATION

PASSWORD

Is it worth condemning ?

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Sword BJ
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Is it worth condemning ?

Postby Sword BJ » Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:57 am

There is a nation that has always been confused and mixing between game-playing, role-playing and real life aspects continuously . After giving a lot of warnings they have been banjected . Even after that they still attack the region that banjected them with the same way of confusing and mixing between different aspects .
Are they worthy of condemnation ?
Last edited by Sword BJ on Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Marilyn Manson Freaks
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Marilyn Manson Freaks » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:17 am

Probably not.
Hi, I'm Manson! I'm just your friendly neighborhood rockstar!
NS Join Date: November 6th, 2015

Here are some things I've authored.

Jobs & Positions
4th Generation Fishmonger
Founder of the Church of Zyonn
NRO Stooge

The Sakhalinsk Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sakhalinsk Empire » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:23 am

Nah. Yeah, they may be rather annoying, but that's not worthy of a condemnation. A condemnation is reserved for the Genghis Khans of our world, as well as embezzlers and other bad people.
This is my signature. The old one was odd.

New Excalibus
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Excalibus » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:25 am

The only ones who deserve condemning are those who
A. Hack
B. Harass
C. Hate
And so on.
✦ excal ✦
complicated signatures are for the weak.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:31 am

New Excalibus wrote:The only ones who deserve condemning are those who
A. Hack
B. Harass
C. Hate
And so on.

No, the ones who hack and harass should be reported to the moderators as they're doing something very wrong. Those who hate should be argued with or ignored.

The people worth condemning are raiders and very violent/repressive rp nations, because a condemnation is IC rather than ooc. As an organisation, the WA would obviously dislike the fact that their are regions which go around invading others, but we don't hate raiders for what they do, they make the game interesting, they're normal people many of whom are decent.
Equally, the WA would hate slave-traders, hiper-aggressive empire-builders, genocidal nations. But the condemnation only says that: it doesn't say that we actually dislike the players.
We should dislike hackers because they hack nations, we should dislike harassers because they can destroy lives. A WA condemnation doesn't show that, and in fact just gives them undeserved attention.
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:31 am

Sword BJ wrote:There is a nation that has always been confused and mixing between game-playing, role-playing and real life aspects continuously . After giving a lot of warnings they have been banjected . Even after that they still attack the region that banjected them with the same way of confusing and mixing between different aspects .

Honestly they just sound like a new player, who is probably worthy of mentoring more than anything else.
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Sword BJ
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sword BJ » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:43 am

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:
Sword BJ wrote:There is a nation that has always been confused and mixing between game-playing, role-playing and real life aspects continuously . After giving a lot of warnings they have been banjected . Even after that they still attack the region that banjected them with the same way of confusing and mixing between different aspects .

Honestly they just sound like a new player, who is probably worthy of mentoring more than anything else.

We tried a lot , But it keeps happening .

Cosmopolitan borovan
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cosmopolitan borovan » Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:51 am

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:
New Excalibus wrote:The only ones who deserve condemning are those who
A. Hack
B. Harass
C. Hate
And so on.

No, the ones who hack and harass should be reported to the moderators as they're doing something very wrong. Those who hate should be argued with or ignored.

The people worth condemning are raiders and very violent/repressive rp nations, because a condemnation is IC rather than ooc. As an organisation, the WA would obviously dislike the fact that their are regions which go around invading others, but we don't hate raiders for what they do, they make the game interesting, they're normal people many of whom are decent.
Equally, the WA would hate slave-traders, hiper-aggressive empire-builders, genocidal nations. But the condemnation only says that: it doesn't say that we actually dislike the players.
We should dislike hackers because they hack nations, we should dislike harassers because they can destroy lives. A WA condemnation doesn't show that, and in fact just gives them undeserved attention.

Dislike is a understatement. Anyone committing gross serious offenses are blacklisted.

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Fauxia » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:44 pm

Yeah, you don’t condemn OOCly bad nations, because it’s just publicity. Condemnations and commendations are really two sides of the same coin- Commendations are for “good” things (defending, RPing as a benevolent nation, resolution writing usually, etc.) and condemnations are for “bad” (raiding, RPing malevolently, etc.)
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Bralisi
Civilian

Founded: Aug 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Bralisi » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:44 pm

What's REALLY worth condemning are those no good, dirty, egotistical Bigtopians. I tire of their constant need for being taken more seriously than my own human resources. They always clamor about their homeland which is no where in particular and yet here they are b*tching about everything and nothing at the same time. I say we put aside out differences and condemn Bigtopians. And condemn condoms while we're at it!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council