NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] Condemn The Yellow Empire

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Ravennog
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

[DRAFT] Condemn The Yellow Empire

Postby Ravennog » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:43 pm

Summary: This is a proposal to condemn The Yellow Empire from the actions they performed.

Acknowledging their goals to be the most influential and feared force in NationStates, as well as their founder having a sketchy past when it comes to former inhabiting regions.

Alarmed by their plans to infiltrate any region they see as vulnerable, inactive, and not under control.

Disgusted by one of their puppets spamming threatening posts on the RMB of New Western Atlantic, as well as puppet nations sent to infiltrate those vulnerable regions.

Concerned because of the evergrowing number of regions they continue to infiltrate to expand their influence, eventually becoming a threat recognized by most of NationStates.

From the actions The Yellow Empire has done, this proposal condemns The Yellow Empire.
☆∞☆ THE RAVENNOGAN REPUBLIC ☆∞☆
‎‎‎‎‎Arbejdere i verden, forenes!
Ravennog was a Danish colony with high ambitions since its independence on October 24th, 1817.
OOC: A staunchly introverted 14-year-old teenager who likes food a lot.
Since a signature can't have more than eight lines, I'll spit everything out right here. Please be sure to stay home - and wear a mask and stay six feet apart if you're going out somewhere. Please don't be a selfish fuck and claim you "have the right" to not wear a mask - or say that God has you covered. Don't be an idiot, 'kay? Thanks! Stop embracing anti-science and anti-intellectualism. The world doesn't need to go into the shitter since you're stupid and selfish.

Ravennog
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ravennog » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:46 pm

I just need some feedback on this proposal. Should I write more actions they've done or more of what they're up to? I would appreciate it if you guys let me know.
Ravennog was a Danish colony with high ambitions since its independence on October 24th, 1817.
Since a signature can't have more than eight lines, I'll spit everything out right here. Please be sure to stay home - and wear a mask and stay six feet apart if you're going out somewhere. Please don't be a selfish fuck and claim you "have the right" to not wear a mask - or say that God has you covered. Don't be an idiot, 'kay? Thanks! Stop embracing anti-science and anti-intellectualism. The world doesn't need to go into the shitter since you're stupid and selfish.

Munkchester
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Munkchester » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:48 pm

Don't see the point of condemning an unfunny joke region that hasn't actually done anything notable.
MUNKCESTRIAN REPUBLIC
Geordie city-state

Pro: Levellers, Agreement of the People
Anti: Grandees, Royalists, Oliver Cromwell

Ravennog
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Ravennog » Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:57 pm

Munkchester wrote:Don't see the point of condemning an unfunny joke region that hasn't actually done anything notable.

Maybe you're right. I had a feeling that this proposal was meaningless. Thank you for letting me know.

Lenlyvit
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 13, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Lenlyvit » Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:04 pm

The Yellow Empire is not even worth mentioning, as they are not a region of note and they never will be. Not to mention the fact that their founder was deleted by the mods a week or two ago, causing them to refound the region.

Edit: Not condemnable and not worth the SCs time.
Last edited by Lenlyvit on Fri Jul 27, 2018 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
World Assembly Secretary-General | Guide to the Security Council | Security Council Ruleset | SC Ideas Thread

Founder of The Hole To Hide In (THTHI Discord)
Chief of Staff and former four time Delegate of 10000 Islands

I've been commended by the Security Council. Author of 19 Security Council Resolutions.

Marilyn Manson Freaks
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Marilyn Manson Freaks » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:29 pm

Who? It'd be best to discard this draft, they've done nothing.
Hi, I'm Manson! I'm just your friendly neighborhood rockstar!
NS Join Date: November 6th, 2015

Here are some things I've authored.

Jobs & Positions
4th Generation Fishmonger
Founder of the Church of Zyonn
NRO Stooge

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:00 pm

Marilyn Manson Freaks wrote:Who? It'd be best to discard this draft, they've done nothing.

Given that they've done nothing, plus the fact that this thread has been effectively abandoned; I'm puzzled by the entirely unnecessary bump. How about we don't bump this sort of thread in future, 'k?

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council