NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] Commend the Pacific

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Francoist Overlords
Civilian

Founded: Jun 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

[DRAFT] Commend the Pacific

Postby Francoist Overlords » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:43 pm

The Security Council,

Noting that since its establishment in 2003, the government of the Pacific, which styles itself as the New Pacific Order, has been a beacon of stability, progress, and health,

Asserting, therefore, that since the Pacific wins an election twice every day, its government must have accomplished what most regions could only dream of--stability, popular approval, and successful leadership,

Lauding the dedication of the New Pacific Order, or NPO for short, in calling out and fighting those who would seek to infiltrate, spam, and subvert the Feederite community for their own personal gain or pleasure,

Believing that these individuals, known as Userites, pose a threat to the sovereignty of every Feederite community, while also swaggering about their audacious and flippant disrespect for native communities, who merely desire to live in peace and assert their own right to self-determination,

Praising also the achievements of The Pacific Army, which has stood as an ardent defender of Feederite sovereignty and anti-fascism since its inception, as evidenced by some of the countless operations it has conducted:

• aiding and leading the liberation of Lazarus from the occupying forces of Lone Wolves United,
  • invading and securing the region of Spam, a region formerly used by pesky Userites to annoy and unleash chaos upon the world,
  • masterminding the defense and protection of St Abbaddon, a region previously a hot spot for invasions,

Admiring the Pacific's implementation of a widely-used regional currency, the Denarius, which has brought together countless nations in a monetary union, thereby tying their economic fates together and fostering political unity across the NPO's dominion,

Awed by the regional unity that the Francoist ideology has brought to the Pacific over its 15 years in power, a remarkable achievement in and of itself,

Overjoyed that the NPO has protected through constant vigilance its own citizens and those of all Feederite communities, from the Userite menace,

Bowing down in humble admiration before our Francoist overlords,

This most august Security Council, whose committment to regional liberty since times immemorial stands just as strong today, hereby commends the Pacific.

Hail Pacifica o7

Malphe
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 02, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Malphe » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:10 am

Is this proposal backed by the Pacific's government?

EDIT: 3 hours ago: Francoist Overlords was ejected and banned from The Pacific by The Pinke Purifizierer of Pergamon.
Last edited by Malphe on Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Malphe Vytherov

New Ex Patria
Attaché

Founded: Sep 01, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby New Ex Patria » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:26 pm

Nope. Nein. Nyet. Non. Meiyou. Even if you weren't pretty obviously not here with the backing of the Pacific, this is something even Malphe lecturing me on couldn't make me vote for.
The Rejected Realms ~ Soviet Democracy ~ Osiris

A.k.a Siege
Left/Right: -5.38
Authoritarian/Libertarian: 0.62

All Wild Things
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 24, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby All Wild Things » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:35 pm

Lol! Good work, well done!
Last edited by All Wild Things on Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Browse The NewsStand
Watch the Wild Life

Flanderlion
Minister

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Flanderlion » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:15 pm

Mentoka wrote:No. The damage done by the NPO coup of Lazarus still hasn't been fully repaired. Until that is accomplished, there is no reason for the Pacific to be commended. On top of that, does the Security Council go out of its way to commend fascist organizations?

Not sure whose kool-aid you've been drinking, but we're not exactly fascist, or even close. NPO's improvement of Lazarus took place either 3 or 5 years ago, depending on how long your memory is. Far more damage has been done by other factions to Lazarus, and several NPO peacekeepers are still deployed in Lazarus today keeping the region safe (along with members of the SPSF, your regions military).

The SC is open to all posters, and you are entitled to whatever view you have, and to share it here. Ideally you'd know more about Lazarus before commenting on it, or would have bothered to learn the basics about it, but if you prefer to go in near blind to a thread, you're welcome to.

To the OP, wasn't the Pacific Army an anti-NPO group? It isn't fair to commend just us, all five feeders are the five greatest regions, so if this was a serious proposal taken up down the track by a proper author, do it for all five, not just one.
As always, I'm representing myself.
Information
Wishlist

Pergamon
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pergamon » Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:48 am

Flanderlion wrote:
Mentoka wrote:No. The damage done by the NPO coup of Lazarus still hasn't been fully repaired. Until that is accomplished, there is no reason for the Pacific to be commended. On top of that, does the Security Council go out of its way to commend fascist organizations?

Not sure whose kool-aid you've been drinking, but we're not exactly fascist, or even close. NPO's improvement of Lazarus took place either 3 or 5 years ago, depending on how long your memory is. Far more damage has been done by other factions to Lazarus, and several NPO peacekeepers are still deployed in Lazarus today keeping the region safe (along with members of the SPSF, your regions military).

The SC is open to all posters, and you are entitled to whatever view you have, and to share it here. Ideally you'd know more about Lazarus before commenting on it, or would have bothered to learn the basics about it, but if you prefer to go in near blind to a thread, you're welcome to.

To the OP, wasn't the Pacific Army an anti-NPO group? It isn't fair to commend just us, all five feeders are the five greatest regions, so if this was a serious proposal taken up down the track by a proper author, do it for all five, not just one.

The Pacific Army was a defenderist military of the region, before the New Pacific Order was founded. The NPO dismantled the userite, defenderist military and banned its ideas and ideals from the region. Since then the Pacific stood as sovereign entity only serving itself and its own interests, leaving behind a dark past of being subservient to a UCR based ideology that is entirely based upon the preservation of UCR communities.
Last edited by Pergamon on Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
PACIFICA STAND STRONG

Senator Emeritus of The Pacific - Ret. Regent of the New Pacific Order

"The only war that matters is the war of the Feederite Class against the Userite. UCR Organizations and Cabals that befoul GCR with their presence, disguised as ruling elite within them, must be removed and their power must be broken. This is the ultimate imperative of the Revolutionaries true to the GCR and the Pacifics, which have nothing to lose but the chains from Userite oppression."

Malphe
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 02, 2016

Postby Malphe » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:09 am

Flanderlion wrote:

Might have got the idea from this telegram.
Malphe Vytherov

Wabbitslayah
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 19, 2009
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Wabbitslayah » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:15 am

Malphe wrote:
Flanderlion wrote:Not sure whose kool-aid you've been drinking, but we're not exactly fascist, or even close. NPO's improvement of Lazarus took place either 3 or 5 years ago, depending on how long your memory is. Far more damage has been done by other factions to Lazarus, and several NPO peacekeepers are still deployed in Lazarus today keeping the region safe (along with members of the SPSF, your regions military).

Might have got the idea from this telegram.

That's just Topid holding a grudge.
Former Delegate of the Rejected Realms

Jar Wattinree
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 14, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Jar Wattinree » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:36 pm

Spam is hardly worth recognizing in a commend, even if this were serious.
By the Holy Flaming Hammer of Unholy Cosmic Frost
I will voyage 'cross the Multiverse to fight for what was lost!
From this realm of nuclear chaos, to a world beyond the stars
I will quest forever onwards, so far;
I will wield the Holy Hammer of Flame!
Unholy cosmic frost!

Ecce Princeps Dundonensis Imperator Ascendit In Astra Eterna!

Xoriet
Minister

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Xoriet » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:18 am

'Fascist' is just what they call a GCR government when they lack the imagination to come up with something better than "This is the definition of fascism and all of these contrived similarities to the definition is why X GCR is fascist. PS: Look at this video/article about fascist atrocities while you're at it because this government 100% is like these guys and in-game actions are comparable to IRL genocide. Pls help oppose this tyranny, kthx. PSS: Move to my region, and we can fight this menace as founder and region member."

Don't be like Topid, kids. Find in-game means of attacking your political enemies. Don't compare real world atrocities to a region's choice of in-game mechanics because you can't think of something that will stick.

As for the proposal, I enjoyed the "Bowing down in humble admiration before our Francoist overlords". If anything about this said that this wasn't entirely a serious proposal, it was that. Alternately, we have a fan. :p
Last edited by Xoriet on Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Senator of Diplomatic Affairs of the New Pacific Order

This flame we carry into battle
A fading memory
This light will conquer the darkness
Shining bright for all to see

Topid
Minister

Founded: Dec 29, 2008
Capitalizt

Postby Topid » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:03 pm

Not sure what this has to do with me fam, my WA is visible.
AKA Weed

Jinheang
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Jinheang » Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:39 am

good!
Upvote my factbook

Wabbitslayah
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Wabbitslayah » Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:32 pm

Topid wrote:Not sure what this has to do with me fam, my WA is visible.

oh are you saying Weed isn't your puppet? Might want to go back and read the actual posts. Fam.

Topid
Minister

Founded: Dec 29, 2008
Capitalizt

Postby Topid » Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:19 pm

Customarily, these threads are about the proposal/draft. Not any random telegram that is tangentially related.

I have nothing to do with this proposal. This is not the thread. (fam)
AKA Weed

Lord Dominator
Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Right-wing Utopia

Postby Lord Dominator » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:52 pm

Hahahaha
Seriously though, who's propaganda you been reading if you thought this was a good idea?

Wabbitslayah
Chargé d'Affaires

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Wabbitslayah » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:29 am

Mentoka wrote:
Xoriet wrote:'Fascist' is just what they call a GCR government when they lack the imagination to come up with something better than "This is the definition of fascism and all of these contrived similarities to the definition is why X GCR is fascist. PS: Look at this video/article about fascist atrocities while you're at it because this government 100% is like these guys and in-game actions are comparable to IRL genocide. Pls help oppose this tyranny, kthx. PSS: Move to my region, and we can fight this menace as founder and region member."

Don't be like Topid, kids. Find in-game means of attacking your political enemies. Don't compare real world atrocities to a region's choice of in-game mechanics because you can't think of something that will stick.

As for the proposal, I enjoyed the "Bowing down in humble admiration before our Francoist overlords". If anything about this said that this wasn't entirely a serious proposal, it was that. Alternately, we have a fan. :p

Hmm. Interesting perspective. I have read the documentation the NPO has published on Francoism, and it compares quite similarly to real life Francoism which exited in Spain (Franco was a fascist btw). I see the Red Fleet calling people and regions fascists all the time. Does that indicate that those people being called fascists are committing in real life genocide? For the record, it was the nazis that committed the real life genocide, not all fascist organizations. Something to chew on there.

Francoism has nothing to do with Francisco Franco. It happened to be conveniently named after the nation Francos Spain (a former delegate), but he didn't write it and was already out of the picture.

As far as I can tell, the Pacific is far more like an authoritarian leftist meritocracy and very anti-fash.

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016

Postby Fauxia » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:44 am

Wabbitslayah wrote:
Mentoka wrote:Hmm. Interesting perspective. I have read the documentation the NPO has published on Francoism, and it compares quite similarly to real life Francoism which exited in Spain (Franco was a fascist btw). I see the Red Fleet calling people and regions fascists all the time. Does that indicate that those people being called fascists are committing in real life genocide? For the record, it was the nazis that committed the real life genocide, not all fascist organizations. Something to chew on there.

Francoism has nothing to do with Francisco Franco. It happened to be conveniently named after the nation Francos Spain (a former delegate), but he didn't write it and was already out of the picture.

As far as I can tell, the Pacific is far more like an authoritarian leftist meritocracy and very anti-fash.

Yes indeed, they abandon their usual “r/d is petty userite stuff” when it comes to fascists. The Pacific is not a fascist region
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council