NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT] Commend Alliance of Dictators

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Jocospor
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Father Knows Best State

[DRAFT] Commend Alliance of Dictators

Postby Jocospor » Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:37 am

The Security Council of the World Assembly,

Recognising the heroic efforts of Alliance of Dictators, a region of over nine years operating as a safe-haven for nations that believe in centralised, exclusive government.

Acknowledging that right wing, dictatorial ideologies are not the choice of many nations and regions throughout the world. Thus congratulating the Alliance for remaining prominent, despite falling into the minority and consequently being marginalised by mainstream NationStates values.

Ecstatic to learn that the Alliance has participated in no less than thirty-four regional raids. Understanding that raiding organisations are often viewed in a poor light; wishing to clarify that the Alliance has conducted itself judiciously and participated in raids only when such actions were justified.

Praising the Alliance for its continued involvement in international affairs and supporting the regions it holds embassies with.

Applauding the Alliance further for cultivating a unique regional culture: one that is inviting and relaxing.

Pleased to say that the Alliance, amongst everything else, arguably normalises a misunderstood avenue of political doctrine.

Hereby commends Alliance of Dictators.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!
CONFEDERATION OF CORRUPT DICTATORS | IMPERIAL OFFICES
JOCOSPOR | CENTRAL IMPERIAL DIREKTORATE

The Shadow Cult is rising...

Terra Voltera
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 04, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Terra Voltera » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:58 am

You realize the target of this proposal is Alliance of Dictators, which is a trophy region of North Korea right? The correct target would be The Alliance of Dictators, and since they've never done anything of note and raiding is not a commendable action I won't be supporting this.
Founder of The Hole To Hide In (THTHI Discord)
Former three time Delegate of 10000 Islands

I've been commended by the Security Council. Author of 17 Security Council Resolutions.

Ehplam
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ehplam » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:32 am

Terra Voltera wrote:You realize the target of this proposal is Alliance of Dictators, which is a trophy region of North Korea right? The correct target would be The Alliance of Dictators, and since they've never done anything of note and raiding is not a commendable action I won't be supporting this.

Something tells me you don't want "Alliance of Dictators", you want "The Alliance of Dictators".

Beat me to it. This, basically.
Malphe's reversed, evil clone.

Marilyn Manson Freaks
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Marilyn Manson Freaks » Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:32 am

This will never pass, they've done nothing worthy of a commendation.
Hi, I'm Manson! I'm just your friendly neighborhood rockstar!
NS Join Date: November 6th, 2015

Here are some things I've authored.

Jobs & Positions
4th Generation Fishmonger
Founder of the Church of Zyonn
NRO Stooge

Jocospor
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 24, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby Jocospor » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:17 pm

Terra Voltera wrote:You realize the target of this proposal is Alliance of Dictators, which is a trophy region of North Korea right? The correct target would be The Alliance of Dictators, and since they've never done anything of note and raiding is not a commendable action I won't be supporting this.

Gosh yes thank you! That could have ended horribly. The Imperial typist who submitted the proposal has since been shot.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!
CONFEDERATION OF CORRUPT DICTATORS | IMPERIAL OFFICES
JOCOSPOR | CENTRAL IMPERIAL DIREKTORATE

The Shadow Cult is rising...

Democratic Empire of Romania
Envoy

Founded: Apr 03, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Democratic Empire of Romania » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:10 am

This is the guy oppossing forum drafting
Played since 2017.

Drop Your Pants
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Drop Your Pants » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:02 am

Jocospor wrote:Ecstatic to learn that the Alliance has participated in no less than thirty-four regional raids. Understanding that raiding organisations are often viewed in a poor light; wishing to clarify that the Alliance has conducted itself judiciously and participated in raids only when such actions were justified.

I'd reconsider this section. Nothing against raiding but 34 raids over 9 years isn't remotely commendable. As for justified, got any examples? I remember AoD raids, they were similar to any other raider group of their time.
Happily oblivious to NS Drama and I rarely pay attention beyond 5 minutes

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council