NATION

PASSWORD

Commend Auphelia [ABANDONED/ NO LONGER NEEDED]

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Goverwal
Envoy

Founded: Jul 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Commend Auphelia [ABANDONED/ NO LONGER NEEDED]

Postby Goverwal » Sun May 13, 2018 11:25 pm

Commend Auphelia:

Applauding Auphelia for her significant contributions both to the South Pacific, through it's role as a local councillor and as one of the most active contributors to its internal communications systems, and to the international community as a whole,
Observing the energy and excitement with which the government of Auphelia conducts its affairs, particularly regarding the style of its communication with other regions,
Recognising that as a Local Councillor, Auphelia has been a key player in reducing the quantity of eSpecially unProductive wAsteful Messages (SPAM) from obstructing the South Pacific's internal communications system,
Stating that this resolution in no way condones Auphelia's dictatorial regime, attempts to prevent future elections from occurring in The South Pacific, or the use of Puddles the Puppy to snuffle opposition to death,
Saddened by Auphelia's inactivity over recent days,
Concerned that such a glorious nation may soon be lost without recognition,
Commends Auphelia.

Auphelia is a very active nation in the South Pacific. Anyone who has interacted with her will surely agree that she is deserving of a commendation. However, she has been completely inactive for a few days, leading to much concern. If she has not become active within a week of her last action, I will proceed to post this. If anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to post and I will try to include them.
Last edited by Goverwal on Wed May 16, 2018 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Mon May 14, 2018 12:05 am

Goverwal wrote:her (x2)

Makes your proposal illegal for R4b.
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Malphe
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 02, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Malphe » Mon May 14, 2018 8:02 am

Goverwal wrote:Saddened by Auphelia's inactivity over recent days,
Concerned that such a glorious nation may soon be lost without recognition,

However, she has been completely inactive for a few days, leading to much concern. If she has not become active within a week of her last action, I will proceed to post this.

Looks pretty active to me.
Malphe Vytherov

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Mon May 14, 2018 10:02 am

I don't believe the nominee has accomplished near enough to be recognized by the SC.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Return to Security Council