NATION

PASSWORD

[DROPPED] Commend New Ex Patria

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Krualstiken
Attaché

Founded: Feb 10, 2016
Father Knows Best State

[DROPPED] Commend New Ex Patria

Postby Krualstiken » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:04 am

Dropped at his request.
Last edited by Krualstiken on Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ransium wrote:If being dirty minded was against site rules I'd be DOS.
Hatterleigh wrote:Sandwiches are a social construct.
Last Plains wrote:I've been given limitless power and I'm in a bad mood.
The New California Republic wrote:Nietzsche is just laughable, it reads like tabloid trash.
I'm a female Tamale cripple with snark and a lewd attitude, my dude.
I own Ikuisuus, and don't take kindly to people who TG me telling me how to run it.

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:03 am

I really don't' think this is enough to commend. A shiny dispatch that's only been around for 21 hours, and a recruitment program, does not a commendation make, in my opinion.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Krualstiken
Attaché

Founded: Feb 10, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Krualstiken » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:08 am

Kaboomlandia wrote:I really don't' think this is enough to commend. A shiny dispatch that's only been around for 21 hours, and a recruitment program, does not a commendation make, in my opinion.

"Just creating the thread and putting what I have so far so that I don't forget to write this."

I wasn't done with it at all. I just have other stuff to do right now. I'll write the rest of it later.

Ransium wrote:If being dirty minded was against site rules I'd be DOS.
Hatterleigh wrote:Sandwiches are a social construct.
Last Plains wrote:I've been given limitless power and I'm in a bad mood.
The New California Republic wrote:Nietzsche is just laughable, it reads like tabloid trash.
I'm a female Tamale cripple with snark and a lewd attitude, my dude.
I own Ikuisuus, and don't take kindly to people who TG me telling me how to run it.

Return to Security Council