NATION

PASSWORD

[Decision Period] Liberate Union of Confederate Regions

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
User avatar
La Navasse
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 416
Founded: Mar 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

[Decision Period] Liberate Union of Confederate Regions

Postby La Navasse » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:14 pm

Observing the current outcome of the current vote, I've decided to pursue a rough draft of a Liberation of the region, which will be typed up extremely shortly. New Ex Partia had contacted me on possibly trying to do a Neoliberation, but I've decided to do so myself at this time.
Last edited by La Navasse on Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
A Proud TEPer.
Retired and nonexistent.
Author of 4 SC Resolutions. | GP Alignment: 2, 19 | Ostfrancoist Feederite

User avatar
The Noble Thatcherites
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 459
Founded: Dec 03, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Noble Thatcherites » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:38 pm

Woohoo! More badges!!
—Thatcher Whitehall
Kanglia wrote:Thatcher. Wants. As. Little. To. Do. With. You. All. As. Possible.
Résumé
The Union of Democratic States
Citizen and Founder
Prime Minister (x1)
Motion(s) Passed (x15)
Ambassador (x21)
Publisher for The Union Post (x5)
Constitutional Framer (x4)
The Free Nations Region
Citizen and Legislator
Justice (x1)
Motion(s) Passed (1x)
The Allied States
Citizen
Senator (x1)
FORGE
Representative (x4)
Chancellor (x1)
ITDA
Founder
Representative (x1)
Secretary General (x1)
Charter Author (x2)
Court of International Law and Justice
Foreign Affairs Justice (x1)
Europeia
Citizen and Assemblyman (x1)
The South Pacific
Citizen
SPSF Recruit (x1)


The Union of Democratic States

User avatar
Libertalas
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Apr 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Libertalas » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:13 pm

Confederate Region?

User avatar
Kaboomlandia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7192
Founded: May 22, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kaboomlandia » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:13 pm

They have an active founder, a non-executive delegate, and no password. There is no point in trying this.

EDIT: Also, I'm not sure what exactly the term "neoliberation" is supposed to do - "offensive liberation" is more commonly used to express the same action.
Last edited by Kaboomlandia on Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

User avatar
Mingulay Isle
Secretary
 
Posts: 31
Founded: Mar 26, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Mingulay Isle » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:16 pm

Kaboomlandia wrote:They have an active founder, a non-executive delegate, and no password. There is no point in trying this.

except that it keeps working

User avatar
Verlzonia
Envoy
 
Posts: 214
Founded: Apr 08, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Verlzonia » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:18 pm

What do neoliberations even do lmao.
A Revolutionary, A Tyrant. My middle name is Controversy.

PRO: Fluctuates depending on many variables.
ANTI: Fluctuates depending on many variables.


There are those who do not realize that one day we all must die. But those who do realize this settle their quarrels.Dp 6

User avatar
Kaboomlandia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7192
Founded: May 22, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kaboomlandia » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:20 pm

Verlzonia wrote:What do neoliberations even do lmao.

Normally, offensive liberations (I'm not using the term neoliberation. Nobody else outside of Navasse does.) are meant to remove a delegate-imposed password to allow a region to be raided and refounded. This region ticks none of those boxes. It isn't passworded, so the liberation will do nothing, it will not remove a founder-imposed password (delegate is non-exec so they can't do it), and nobody will raid it anyways because the founder is active.

In short, a liberation of this region would do absolutely nothing.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

User avatar
Langor Empire
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 186
Founded: Feb 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Langor Empire » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:21 pm

Libertalas wrote:Confederate Region?

'Confederate Regions' in the name refers to the original four regions that merged to form a confederation. It has no connection to US history.
Founder and Emperor of the Union of Confederate Regions, the Conventist Federation and the Wild Horde, former Bearer of the Keys to the Empire of Dawn, head of House Fluffykins.
Cultural achievements:
Conventian history (1, 2, 3, 4)
Conventism, an ideology to pacify the world
My self-made Beastkin language
Firm believer in the cause of world pacification and the the Three Virtues:
Loyalty. Discipline. Resolve.

User avatar
Imperium Anglorum
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7868
Founded: Aug 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Imperium Anglorum » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:58 pm

Kaboomlandia wrote:Also, I'm not sure what exactly the term "neoliberation" is supposed to do - "offensive liberation" is more commonly used to express the same action.

What Navasse calls a "neoliberation" is something for which we already have a term : a preemptive offensive liberation. He insists on using this inutile nondescript term either as distancing (like "collateral damage" vs murdering innocent civilians and "pacification" vs use of force to intimidate civilian populations) or stubbornness.

Author: 1 SC and 21 GA resolutions
Maintainer: GA Passed Resolutions
Developer: Communiqué and Regional Records
Delegate for Europe
Out-of-character unless marked otherwise
Ideological Bulwark 285, WALL delegate

User avatar
Queen Yuno
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 459
Founded: Dec 30, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Queen Yuno » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:28 pm

Given that Condemnations are honor-badges now, which is a reason this current Condemnation resolution is failing, I'm not surprised to see someone else propose an offensive Liberation of Union of Confederate Regions.

There are some *concerning* allegations against their Founder I've been informed of, that I wouldn't post on the forums (PM me on Discord for screenshots instead.)

(Disclaimer: my post doesn't guarantee I'll support this resolution, I'm just bringing new info to the table. Anyway, good luck!)
Supreme Loligarchy
Dedicated to The East Pacific

"Vote early, vote often." -Pallaith

User avatar
Kaboomlandia
Negotiator
 
Posts: 7192
Founded: May 22, 2013
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kaboomlandia » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:01 am

Imperium Anglorum wrote:
Kaboomlandia wrote:Also, I'm not sure what exactly the term "neoliberation" is supposed to do - "offensive liberation" is more commonly used to express the same action.

What Navasse calls a "neoliberation" is something for which we already have a term : a preemptive offensive liberation. He insists on using this inutile nondescript term either as distancing (like "collateral damage" vs murdering innocent civilians and "pacification" vs use of force to intimidate civilian populations) or stubbornness.

That seems to be the general vibe I've gotten after a quick search, and given that I have yet to see anyone other than him actually use it in context I do not see the point to it.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

User avatar
Arkhall
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 189
Founded: Feb 11, 2018
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Arkhall » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:22 am

La Navasse wrote:Observing the current outcome of the current vote, I've decided to pursue a rough draft of a Liberation of the region, which will be typed up extremely shortly. New Ex Part is had contacted me on possibly trying to do a Neoliberation, but I've decided to do so myself at this time.

Patria: "I can't make this liberation myself because nobody will take me seriously after it was evident that I was doing this for personal reasons, so I'm going to continue to try to attack the UCR by using another person as a pseudo-puppet that can do it for me!"


There's no reason to do this "Neoliberation". All you're doing is making an absolute mockery of the SC by using it to target and harass regions that don't align with what is agreed by your little group.
Last edited by Arkhall on Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ransium wrote:If being dirty minded was against site rules I'd be DOS.
Hatterleigh wrote:Sandwiches are a social construct.
Last Plains wrote:I've been given limitless power and I'm in a bad mood.
The New California Republic wrote:Nietzsche is just laughable, it reads like tabloid trash.
I'm a female Tamale cripple with snark and a lewd attitude, my dude.
I own Ikuisuus, and don't take kindly to people who TG me telling me how to run it.

User avatar
Arkhall
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 189
Founded: Feb 11, 2018
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Arkhall » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:09 am

Mingulay Isle wrote:
Kaboomlandia wrote:They have an active founder, a non-executive delegate, and no password. There is no point in trying this.

except that it keeps working

Working in what sense? They don't do anything in the slightest. They don't discourage new nations from joining and increasing the population. They don't kick out current members. They don't turn the region into a wasteland. They don't make the region raidable. All it does is make your egos that tiny bit bigger because 'ogm we did something to a big region'. The UCR has done nothing to deserve anything of this nature.

The current/previous proposal was built on lies and hyperbole, what's truly going to make this any different? People will campaign and the WA will either be smart about it, or they'll follow the masses, but either way nothing will happen. This is utterly pointless and a waste of everyone's time.

Ransium wrote:If being dirty minded was against site rules I'd be DOS.
Hatterleigh wrote:Sandwiches are a social construct.
Last Plains wrote:I've been given limitless power and I'm in a bad mood.
The New California Republic wrote:Nietzsche is just laughable, it reads like tabloid trash.
I'm a female Tamale cripple with snark and a lewd attitude, my dude.
I own Ikuisuus, and don't take kindly to people who TG me telling me how to run it.

User avatar
Langor Empire
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 186
Founded: Feb 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Langor Empire » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:20 am

Queen Yuno wrote:Given that Condemnations are honor-badges now, which is a reason this current Condemnation resolution is failing, I'm not surprised to see someone else propose an offensive Liberation of Union of Confederate Regions.

There are some *concerning* allegations against their Founder I've been informed of, that I wouldn't post on the forums (PM me on Discord for screenshots instead.)

(Disclaimer: my post doesn't guarantee I'll support this resolution, I'm just bringing new info to the table. Anyway, good luck!)

The allegations against me do exist and I will urge anyone who seeks to investigate them to contact me for discussion.

That being said, liberations of this sort are bound to become badges of honor as well eventually. Some of my subjects already express interest in the liberation after the current resolution's failure to give us a badge.
Founder and Emperor of the Union of Confederate Regions, the Conventist Federation and the Wild Horde, former Bearer of the Keys to the Empire of Dawn, head of House Fluffykins.
Cultural achievements:
Conventian history (1, 2, 3, 4)
Conventism, an ideology to pacify the world
My self-made Beastkin language
Firm believer in the cause of world pacification and the the Three Virtues:
Loyalty. Discipline. Resolve.

User avatar
Indo-Malaysia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1988
Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:59 am

Mingulay Isle wrote:
Kaboomlandia wrote:They have an active founder, a non-executive delegate, and no password. There is no point in trying this.

except that it keeps working

It does?

Nazi Europa remains unscathed, KAISEREICH is unscathed, and Femdom Empire refounded with an active founder.
Pro: Socialism, Nationalism, Equality, LGB, True Feminism, United Ireland, Independent Scotland

Anti: Historical Revisionism, Neofascism, Capitalism, Conservative Party, Ulster

User avatar
The Noble Thatcherites
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 459
Founded: Dec 03, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Noble Thatcherites » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:03 am

Indo-Malaysia wrote:
Mingulay Isle wrote:except that it keeps working

It does?

Nazi Europa remains unscathed, KAISEREICH is unscathed, and Femdom Empire refounded with an active founder.
The pay-off for these resolutions is farther in the future then a few months, Indo. No one is trying to hide that fact.
Last edited by The Noble Thatcherites on Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
—Thatcher Whitehall
Kanglia wrote:Thatcher. Wants. As. Little. To. Do. With. You. All. As. Possible.
Résumé
The Union of Democratic States
Citizen and Founder
Prime Minister (x1)
Motion(s) Passed (x15)
Ambassador (x21)
Publisher for The Union Post (x5)
Constitutional Framer (x4)
The Free Nations Region
Citizen and Legislator
Justice (x1)
Motion(s) Passed (1x)
The Allied States
Citizen
Senator (x1)
FORGE
Representative (x4)
Chancellor (x1)
ITDA
Founder
Representative (x1)
Secretary General (x1)
Charter Author (x2)
Court of International Law and Justice
Foreign Affairs Justice (x1)
Europeia
Citizen and Assemblyman (x1)
The South Pacific
Citizen
SPSF Recruit (x1)


The Union of Democratic States

User avatar
Alkasia
Envoy
 
Posts: 205
Founded: Sep 24, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Alkasia » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:59 am

Ugh. Enough of this.
Delegate of 10000 Islands
Citizen of XKI and TRR
Social Democrat/Left Libertarian
Kanglia wrote:Can confirm lynching Alk is the most satisfying thing. :p

Sarakart wrote:What a time to be alive. Welcome to the legislative revolution, the liberation wars have begun.

User avatar
Fauxia
Senator
 
Posts: 3758
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Fauxia » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:17 pm

Alkasia wrote:Ugh. Enough of this.

Right, this. UCR isn't fascist
Not the similarly named Feux.
I have issues.
My views do not represent any government I serve in the unlikely event someone is insane enough to vote for me.
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.

User avatar
Neo Byzantium
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 8
Founded: Dec 16, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neo Byzantium » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:42 pm

There are literally billions of actual problems in the world and you decide to deal with this non issue.

Begone.

User avatar
Razzle Dazzle
Attaché
 
Posts: 69
Founded: Jan 23, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Razzle Dazzle » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:12 pm

Neo Byzantium wrote:There are literally billions of actual problems in the world and you decide to deal with this non issue.

Begone.

Enlighten us, O paragon of Security Council authorship. What issue should the SC be solving?
I support Leviticus 19 : 27, do you?

Eluvatar wrote:Back in my day, we endotarted up-hill both ways in the snow! #DiscordsAreLazy
MALLORA AN RIV SHOULD RESIN

User avatar
Rrborn
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 117
Founded: Dec 16, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rrborn » Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:58 pm

Ok. I can kind of understand the hate for KR. I personally feel the hate for both femdom and Nazi Europa. But UCR? Seriously? Is this how quickly your movement has devolved? What's next, DAWN? Driselbia? Where does it stop? What's the endgame here? To liberate every region that's looked at you funny? How many regions are we going to see forced open on the basis of hearsay and popular opinion?

Jesus. I guess 2018 is the year we see the SC become an unabashed weapon to bash everyone La Navasse doesn't like.

User avatar
Drop Your Pants
Minister
 
Posts: 3210
Founded: Apr 17, 2005
Father Knows Best State

Postby Drop Your Pants » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:18 am

Rrborn wrote:What's the endgame here?

La Navasse needs MOAR BADGES!!!
Last edited by Drop Your Pants on Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Make Malloderation Great Again

User avatar
Arkhall
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 189
Founded: Feb 11, 2018
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Arkhall » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:42 am

Rrborn wrote:What's the endgame here?

According to a google image search, La Navasse is from Avatar and that means he wants for the SC to be completely consumed by that magic tree thing. At least, that's what makes the most sense. Needlessly liberating regions just to fuel ones online ego? Why, that's a silly option, no chance it could be that.

Ransium wrote:If being dirty minded was against site rules I'd be DOS.
Hatterleigh wrote:Sandwiches are a social construct.
Last Plains wrote:I've been given limitless power and I'm in a bad mood.
The New California Republic wrote:Nietzsche is just laughable, it reads like tabloid trash.
I'm a female Tamale cripple with snark and a lewd attitude, my dude.
I own Ikuisuus, and don't take kindly to people who TG me telling me how to run it.

User avatar
Indo-Malaysia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1988
Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:30 am

Rrborn wrote:Ok. I can kind of understand the hate for KR. I personally feel the hate for both femdom and Nazi Europa. But UCR? Seriously? Is this how quickly your movement has devolved? What's next, DAWN? Driselbia? Where does it stop? What's the endgame here? To liberate every region that's looked at you funny? How many regions are we going to see forced open on the basis of hearsay and popular opinion?

Jesus. I guess 2018 is the year we see the SC become an unabashed weapon to bash everyone La Navasse doesn't like.

We should have stopped at Liberate Dank Memes.

Instead, this Nazi Europa acolyte has been allowed to run riot and tarnish the council.
Pro: Socialism, Nationalism, Equality, LGB, True Feminism, United Ireland, Independent Scotland

Anti: Historical Revisionism, Neofascism, Capitalism, Conservative Party, Ulster

User avatar
The Stalker
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1039
Founded: Jan 04, 2012
Corporate Police State

Postby The Stalker » Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:14 pm

I get the liberate Nazi Europe because they're the biggest Nazi region, and Liberate KAISERREICH cause they're always denying their fascist/Nazi behavior, but unless a region is actually founderless I don't think we need to keep liberating regions with negative reputations.
Last edited by The Stalker on Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Mad King of Hell
I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"
Hell's Bells: Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.
This isn't Wall Street, this is Hell. We have a little something called integrity.

Next

Remove ads

Return to Security Council

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Remove ads