NATION

PASSWORD

[Shelved] Liberate Arcem (SCUT)

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Algermaine
Secretary

Founded: Aug 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Algermaine » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:31 pm

La Navasse wrote:The peace treaty is the only counterargument you appear to have, and NS is not the RL - we wage eternal war against fascists on NS. However, I will consider changing that.

I can say that Vacatio Libertas has served as a valuable insider source of SCUT since he left, and allows me the authentic primary sources for my proposal.

Okay, brigadiers, hold your horses. This wonderful person has a point. Primary Sources from Turncoats versus other Primary Sources from SCUT is a close decision. I encourage the forum to remain open-minded.
Last edited by Algermaine on Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gagala
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Gagala » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:38 pm

We.Aren't.Fascist
We actively supported both cain’s and I believe it was the West pacific’s invasions of femdom
Our entire legislature is elected
The ministries of culture, justice and interior are elected
The office of prime minister is elected
We.Aren’t.Fascist

Viscondy
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Viscondy » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:40 pm

La Navasse wrote:The peace treaty is the only counterargument you appear to have, and NS is not the RL - we wage eternal war against fascists on NS. However, I will consider changing that.

I can say that Vacatio Libertas has served as a valuable insider source of SCUT since he left, and allows me the authentic primary sources for my proposal.

You don't appear to have any arguments other than the fact that we have treaties with regions you believe to be fascist. Your entire argument revolves around the idea that SCUT is guilty until proven innocent; we're willing to work with far-right regions because we're ideologically neutral. I repeat, our top positions of authority host people across the political spectrum and our leader is more or less a centrist.
Vacatio is a bastard who seems to hold spite for us.
Last edited by Viscondy on Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Morriband
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Morriband » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:47 pm

That's not my only counterargument - look through all the past posts. I've responded to every claim you've made about us. As far as VL is concerned, you make it seem like everything he told you was the complete truth. Do I need to bring up some old screenshots of our past discord conversation here? That and all the evidence that points against you (See spoiler)

Summary of Evidence:
The raid you alleged - which, again I never authorized and am not sure even happened, given that the WFE archive doesn't list us at all
The blatant lies and/or inept inaccuracies in your information
The fact that even people like Lenlyvit - who does not like us - agree that you wrongfully labeled us as fascist
It's been proven that the reason for you doing this is out of spite for said "invasion" - and partnering with a disgruntled Vacatio Libertas is a problem.
Last edited by Morriband on Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Benjabobaria
Envoy

Founded: Nov 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Benjabobaria » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:12 pm

La Navasse wrote:Liberating fascists is indisputable, I believe.

Maybe get into R/D and attempt to take down the fascists in a fair way rather than (unsuccessfully of course) persecuting anyone you want in the SC?

If liberating all fascists is your goal - then I believe you need to liberate every region you've touched.
Oh, you may have changed. So did Femdom Empire and they're still liberation-worthy huh.
[s]I believe a mass SC campaign is needed against regions you're in. Luckily TEP is being liberated haha[/s]
Last edited by Benjabobaria on Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Benja Karimi, formerly cosmopolitan raider kid
Former Moshir of Osiris's Sekhmet Legion, now retired from GP

Zizou wrote:it's the natives fault for getting beat the fuck up by raiders because the founder cted or they were dumb enough to make the del exec

Altino wrote:The number of "Benja this is amazing, I love it!!!" conversations and also "Benja wtf were you thinking, you're ruining my life" conversations we've had go so hard.

American libtard
Polandball fanatic
Deist of Jewish descent
It's really hard for me to respect anyone who ignores the obvious evidence that climate change is caused by humans.

New Legland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 21, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Legland » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:26 pm

If you think that's the only counterargument we have, you obviously haven't been reading anything. Also, I'm questioning you definition of authentic when you have all the evidence in front of you, you did bother to repost basically every SCUT dispatch, but you're spouting out complete BS. I don't know if you're twisting the truth or if you're legitimately this incompetent.
Last edited by New Legland on Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

New Legland
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Legland » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:55 pm

La Navasse wrote:
The Atlae Isles wrote:Actually, the region SCUT was originally founded by a puppet from TIO; if you look on their regional history page, TIO and "SCUT" had embassies for a time.

I do not believe that this changes the fact of SCUT's fascist nature. TIO had founded SCUT after the original founder of SCUT CTEd, as TIO and SCUT are essentially trying to grasp the most influence in fascist NS.

Holy shit, you do not do your research at all. If you had taken a second to actually look at the history of SCUT's WFE, you would have seen that it was only founded by TIO. The same goes for your previous claim of refounding The SCUT, although the history of its WFE shows that you were the first person to found it. This is astounding.
Last edited by New Legland on Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Langor Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Langor Empire » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:24 pm

Turncoats are inherently biased, otherwise they wouldn't be turncoats.

I find it strange that SCUT is accused of being fascist on the grounds of having an authoritarian system, which is hardly a sensible connection regardless of whether or not it's true, and working with an imperialist region that is only speculated (!) to be fascist and a region they no longer possess relations with; as an observer in the SCUT server I have yet to see a single member from FGGR.

Furthermore, it is implied that peacemaking somehow equals collaboration; if that logic was applied to the real world it would basically mean that the Allies were in fact fascist since they didn't destroy Germany completely, which, of course, is fundamentally incorrect.

This "either with us, or against us" mentality is very similar to the ideology you claim to oppose, krn La Navasse. "Break the Traitors, protect our pride", mhm.
Last edited by Langor Empire on Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Founder and Emperor of the Union of Confederate Regions, the Conventist Federation and the Wild Horde, former Bearer of the Keys to the Empire of Dawn, head of House Fluffykins.
Cultural achievements:
Conventian history (1, 2, 3, 4)
Conventism, an ideology to pacify the world
My self-made Beastkin language
Firm believer in the cause of world pacification and the the Three Virtues:
Loyalty. Discipline. Resolve.

Marilyn Manson Freaks
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Marilyn Manson Freaks » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:49 pm

I'll support this if you edit it.

I am a former member of their organization. In the beginning, they just accepted embassies with any region. Then, their leader, Morriband, decided to start militarizing SCUT. They were Invaders, and eventually started manually liberating regions, but then tagging them, saying they were colonies of SCUT. They called themselves Neo-Defenders. Upon my departure, it became even more corrupt. They invaded The Star Wars Galaxy and some puppet storages I believe. I'm glad I saw that it would not be great to align myself with them early on. I'm glad I left.

But, they aren't fascist. They build embassies with almost any region. However, they do have a fascist ally. If you do liberate Arcem, don't liberate because of them being fascist, because they aren't. It would be more wise to liberate them because of their connections to fascism and their lies.
Hi, I'm Manson! I'm just your friendly neighborhood rockstar!
NS Join Date: November 6th, 2015

Here are some things I've authored.

Jobs & Positions
4th Generation Fishmonger
Founder of the Church of Zyonn
NRO Stooge

La Navasse
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby La Navasse » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:09 pm

Marilyn Manson Freaks wrote:I'll support this if you edit it.

I am a former member of their organization. In the beginning, they just accepted embassies with any region. Then, their leader, Morriband, decided to start militarizing SCUT. They were Invaders, and eventually started manually liberating regions, but then tagging them, saying they were colonies of SCUT. They called themselves Neo-Defenders. Upon my departure, it became even more corrupt. They invaded The Star Wars Galaxy and some puppet storages I believe. I'm glad I saw that it would not be great to align myself with them early on. I'm glad I left.

But, they aren't fascist. They build embassies with almost any region. However, they do have a fascist ally. If you do liberate Arcem, don't liberate because of them being fascist, because they aren't. It would be more wise to liberate them because of their connections to fascism and their lies.

I have extensively edited the draft accordingly, and edited the OP somewhat.
Nation name permanently retired; now Caspian Settlement (Cassett).
Discord: Cassett#0940 | A Proud Patriotic Pacifican. | Seasoned WA Author. | GP Alignment: 2, 19
Things About Gameplay: Forum Thread | Dispatches

Kyssers
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyssers » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:16 pm

You do realize that the highest position he ever held was a congressman, and even then, we've gone through considerable changes since he left. If you want to talk about authenticity, at least corroborate.
Ignoring the passing normies

Morriband
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Morriband » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:34 pm

You left almost a year ago and we've gone through a considerable amount of changes since then. For all intents and purposes, you don't have any real inside knowledge - since everything you knew is no longer in place (either completely or significantly).

Algermaine
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Algermaine » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:18 pm

Morriband wrote:

You left almost a year ago and we've gone through a considerable amount of changes since then. For all intents and purposes, you don't have any real inside knowledge - since everything you knew is no longer in place (either completely or significantly).

Didn't Force just leave over SCUT siezing it's military?

Tsk Tsk.

Comackia
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 04, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Comackia » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:34 pm

SCUT seriously shouldn't need any reason to be liberated. It isn't like they are doing anything out of place, it is all justified. It would be different if they just randomly sacked places, but they don't. If you plan on putting this into the WA just because they worked with fascist states, that isn't a good reason. There is barely any good reason to put it into the WA. I think you guys are just jealous that SCUT is doing good things that you can't manage.
Class Q7: Tier 2, Type IV, Galactic power
Monarchy

Viscondy
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Viscondy » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:46 am

La Navasse wrote:

'Borderline fascist' is not even what he said. He said 'fascist ties'. A neutral org could have ties with regions of any ideology.

Morriband
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Morriband » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:24 am

La Navasse wrote:

In this game, the choices made at a national level about ideology are almost meaningless. At a regional level, if it's what everyone wants to do, then it should be practiced. If someone has a problem with the system, they can petition change or go to one of many regions out there that would be better suited for them. I think you should also know the difference between Authoritarian and Totalitarian. Authoritarian just means that the government has authority. It varies based on how authoritarian the system is. Totalitarianism is a type of authoritarianism that gives the government control of everything. North Korea would be the prime example of this.

You still have a good deal of false information up there, though.

- Our congress isn't powerless, and I don't appoint the representatives. They're always chosen from within the population of the region.
- The FGGR and HRB have never helped us on a military mission.
- The FGGR isn't even an ally of ours anymore. The only reason the treaty is still around is because our congress hasn't voted on whether or not to officially cut ties with them. For all intents and purposes though, the alliance we had is dead since we've been out of contact for months.
- The HRB is no longer fascist, either, they had a civil war and a conflict with Kaiserreich that ultimately led to them becoming more monarchist. We condemn Nazism, Fascism, and Hatred of any kind.
- Pigsty Steppes is NOT a fascist sympathizer... neither are any of our territories! You're grasping at straws at this point, honestly. I told you back in December that there was no SCUT operation in TASA and yet you still want to chase this phantom. That little blurb you have at the top of your TASA History dispatch is 100% inaccurate. Get. The. Facts.
- We are a federal republican union of regions. That is the literal legal definition that best fits our structure.
- So now, you expand it to not only fascists but authoritarians? What about Communists? They're authoritarian by nature. Should The Internationale be liberated? What about all the monarchist regions that are going about minding their own business? Some may call this a whataboutism, but it's a valid point to be made - your language here sets a very dangerous precedent that can target just about anyone on NS for nothing more than having an ideology you disagree with. Every single authoritarian dictator in history has made a move like that in their rise to power. Now you, claiming to be against authoritarianism, are using a government body to silence and/or eliminate voices of opposition. That is hypocrisy at its finest.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:01 am

This sounds a lot like author has a grudge against SCUT and wants to ride the wave of anti-fascist liberations to vindicate said grudge.
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Anti-SCUT Alliance Holder
Civilian

Founded: Mar 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Anti-SCUT Alliance Holder » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:33 pm

I personally think that SCUT has turned into a fascist allied organization, and being the owner of the Anti-Fascist Alliance, I fully support this proposal.

New Legland
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Legland » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:19 pm

Anti-SCUT Alliance Holder wrote:I personally think that SCUT has turned into a fascist allied organization, and being the owner of the Anti-Fascist Alliance, I fully support this proposal.

The SCUT only has two alliances with so-called fascist regions: one that is barely even valid anymore and another with one that is wrongfully labeled as fascist. Also, the SCUT is a politically neutral organization, it does not care from what side of the political spectrum someone is, and due to that overlooking of political stance, it is not allied with anyone due to their alignment. If it even was allied with any fascist regions, that doesn't make it fascist. Also, you support this proposal even though it's founded on lies and false information just so you can get rid of anything that even dares to look at a fascist or right-winger. What has the WA become...?
Last edited by New Legland on Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:57 pm

Anti-SCUT Alliance Holder wrote:I personally think that SCUT has turned into a fascist allied organization, and being the owner of the Anti-Fascist Alliance, I fully support this proposal.

I personally think that the opinions of people who have to hide behind puppets in order to post aren't really worth much on this proposal.
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

La Navasse
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby La Navasse » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:37 pm

I am strongly considering this for submission in the near future, if no other substantial problems arise. However, there will be an intermission in my current pace of submissions, due to voter fatigue.
Last edited by La Navasse on Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nation name permanently retired; now Caspian Settlement (Cassett).
Discord: Cassett#0940 | A Proud Patriotic Pacifican. | Seasoned WA Author. | GP Alignment: 2, 19
Things About Gameplay: Forum Thread | Dispatches

New Legland
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Legland » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:07 am

La Navasse wrote:I am strongly considering this for submission in the near future, if no other substantial problems arise. However, there will be an intermission in my current pace of submissions, due to voter fatigue.

Shows what low standards you have.

Algermaine
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Algermaine » Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:09 am

New Legland wrote:
La Navasse wrote:I am strongly considering this for submission in the near future, if no other substantial problems arise. However, there will be an intermission in my current pace of submissions, due to voter fatigue.

Shows what low standards you have.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

Keep at it, Navasse.

Indo-Malaysia
Minister

Founded: Nov 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Indo-Malaysia » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:55 am

La Navasse..

Stop.

I understand you have a lust of revenge for the Nazi's that betraye you, but in your efforts to make these resolutions, you have only made a bigger monster.

As with the failure that is CAIN, you have only helped those regions unite and get free recruitment.
These regions do not deserve attention. By giving them this, the Fascists win.

Skipping the fact that Offensive Liberations should never be used, all these regions have active founders so they serve no real purpose.

Hopefully you see the consequence of your actions.
Tsar of the Order of the Southern North.
The Midnight Order guy

Winner of the Best Delegate of Warzone Africa award

New Legland
Chargé d'Affaires

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Legland » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:02 pm

La Navasse wrote:Additionally, having peace treaties with fascists implies, at the very least, fascist sympathy.

If that's the case, you should be called a fascist sympathizer. I wouldn't be surprised if you were proposed this under the pretense that it was for the SCUT being fascist and instead you instead holding a personal grudge over an unauthorized raid on your region considering you seemed to have no problem working with actual Nazis.
Last edited by New Legland on Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council