NATION

PASSWORD

[PASSED] Liberate KAISERREICH

A carefully preserved record of the most notable World Assembly debates.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The New Texan Republic Of Dallas
Attaché

Founded: Mar 30, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby The New Texan Republic Of Dallas » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:50 pm

Fauxia wrote:
The New Texan Republic Of Dallas wrote:Have you seen our past history, if we started purging now, we might have another separatist movement or heavy attacks on the government like spam attacks or or just flat out spam posting of insults and threats in rmb and that would call for tens or even hundreds of page s to be supressed.
Oh no, dissent in an online game! That’s really a big problem! Compared to being so open to nazism!

If you’ll have a Separatist Movement if you purge the nazis... no one cares. Nazism is a bigger problem

Kurnugia wrote:
I heard if you press "up up bottom bottom left right left right B A" you get an extra 1k votes in the SC.
How come no one told me about the secret button on Breeze?!

We aren’t open to nazism, we just are terrible at fixing several key issues, I have repeaditly asked for a committee to be made to review nations, facebooks, posts and propaganda that can be taken as Nazi/fascist to be reviewed and taken down but I have too little support from the government who thinks this will eventually die off and that that level of involvement is not required when it desperately is to solve a deep rooted issue.

Kurnugia
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kurnugia » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:51 pm

Fauxia wrote:
The New Texan Republic Of Dallas wrote:Have you seen our past history, if we started purging now, we might have another separatist movement or heavy attacks on the government like spam attacks or or just flat out spam posting of insults and threats in rmb and that would call for tens or even hundreds of page s to be supressed.
Oh no, dissent in an online game! That’s really a big problem! Compared to being so open to nazism!

If you’ll have a Separatist Movement if you purge the nazis... no one cares. Nazism is a bigger problem

Kurnugia wrote:
I heard if you press "up up bottom bottom left right left right B A" you get an extra 1k votes in the SC.

Oh shit. It supposed to be Lt. only. Welp RIP my TGW career.
Big Sister has always been Big Sister

Author of issue 1201

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Fauxia » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:56 pm

The New Texan Republic Of Dallas wrote:
Fauxia wrote:Oh no, dissent in an online game! That’s really a big problem! Compared to being so open to nazism!

We aren’t open to nazism, we just are terrible at fixing several key issues, I have repeaditly asked for a committee to be made to review nations, facebooks, posts and propaganda that can be taken as Nazi/fascist to be reviewed and taken down but I have too little support from the government who thinks this will eventually die off and that that level of involvement is not required when it desperately is to solve a deep rooted issue.
Again, the fact that KR is full of anti-semitism directs otherwise, alongside the nazi imagery which, as you say, they refuse to take down
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Mon Mar 12, 2018 2:58 pm

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:So bad moderation is a grounds for community destruction now?

The complete lack of moderation quite clearly shows that the kaissereich government clearly in the least condones it, if not support

Neo-Potentheon wrote:
Kavagrad wrote:Obviously in support. Any reason to kick a chunk out of NS fascists is a good one.

“Lok at all thoze nahtzee fashists!!1!!1”

Tim-Opolis wrote:Fascist Salt
Formerly known as Port Blood
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus
Former foreign Minister of gay
Current community leader in charge of foreign affairs of gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks

Attaché

New York Times Democracy

Postby The New Texan Republic Of Dallas » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:02 pm

Fauxia wrote:
The New Texan Republic Of Dallas wrote:We aren’t open to nazism, we just are terrible at fixing several key issues, I have repeaditly asked for a committee to be made to review nations, facebooks, posts and propaganda that can be taken as Nazi/fascist to be reviewed and taken down but I have too little support from the government who thinks this will eventually die off and that that level of involvement is not required when it desperately is to solve a deep rooted issue.
Again, the fact that KR is full of anti-semitism directs otherwise, alongside the nazi imagery which, as you say, they refuse to take down

I don’t know we’re the anti-semetism comes from though but the imagery is used as propaganda and we use it mainly because it easier to find and use than made by us and also we may not fully under stand what they say, you you wish for change, then go ask our propaganda minister, I will try and do something about it once I can start doing my bit in the news paper, that’s been dead since November. Also they don’t refuse is that no one asks inside and then nothing happens.

Attaché

New York Times Democracy

Postby The New Texan Republic Of Dallas » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:03 pm

Blood Wine wrote:
Greater vakolicci haven wrote:So bad moderation is a grounds for community destruction now?

The complete lack of moderation quite clearly shows that the kaissereich government clearly in the least condones it, if not support

Neo-Potentheon wrote:“Lok at all thoze nahtzee fashists!!1!!1”

Tim-Opolis wrote:Fascist Salt

Again, we don’t have the best team to root out the fascist/Nazi elements but they try their best.

Fauxia
Senator

Postby Fauxia » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:04 pm

Fauxia wrote:Again, the fact that KR is full of anti-semitism directs otherwise, alongside the nazi imagery which, as you say, they refuse to take down

I don’t know we’re the anti-semetism comes from though but the imagery is used as propaganda and we use it mainly because it easier to find and use than made by us and also we may not fully under stand what they say, you you wish for change, then go ask our propaganda minister, I will try and do something about it once I can start doing my bit in the news paper, that’s been dead since November. Also they don’t refuse is that no one asks inside and then nothing happens.
What an awful argument. “Nazi imagery is okay because it was easiest to find.” If that’s the easiest to find, look harder (maybe into the eras you claim to be based upon), or just make your own, even if it’s harder, or just don’t have them at all. It being “easy” is not and never will be a justification for nazism
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:05 pm

Fauxia wrote:
The New Texan Republic Of Dallas wrote:I don’t know we’re the anti-semetism comes from though but the imagery is used as propaganda and we use it mainly because it easier to find and use than made by us and also we may not fully under stand what they say, you you wish for change, then go ask our propaganda minister, I will try and do something about it once I can start doing my bit in the news paper, that’s been dead since November. Also they don’t refuse is that no one asks inside and then nothing happens.
What an awful argument. “Nazi imagery is okay because it was easiest to find.” If that’s the easiest to find, look harder (maybe into the eras you claim to be based upon), or just make your own, even if it’s harder, or just don’t have them at all. It being “easy” is not and never will be a justification for nazism

Last time a fascist sucked at art we got hitler
Formerly known as Port Blood
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus
Former foreign Minister of gay
Current community leader in charge of foreign affairs of gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks

Fauxia
Senator

Postby Fauxia » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:07 pm

Blood Wine wrote:
Fauxia wrote:What an awful argument. “Nazi imagery is okay because it was easiest to find.” If that’s the easiest to find, look harder (maybe into the eras you claim to be based upon), or just make your own, even if it’s harder, or just don’t have them at all. It being “easy” is not and never will be a justification for nazism

That’s true :p

Sarakart
Envoy

Founded: May 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sarakart » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:07 pm

Fauxia wrote:Oh no, dissent in an online game! That’s really a big problem! Compared to being so open to nazism!

In these posts you are contradicting yourself. You claim that the committee is trying their best, but you also claim that the government is blocking all attempts at rooting out the problem.
World Assembly Delegate for the Sufficient Union.

Hemuraile
Attaché

Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Hemuraile » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:14 pm

Jar Wattinree wrote:
Triemann wrote:Whether or not we are Nazis, we no longer have the right to be a community now? Actually Nazi regions, like Nazi Europa, get to sit back and laugh while regions such as Kaiserreich, which have not taken a regional standing glorifying Nazism, get to be subject to such harassment?

They, at least, own up to the label. Sticking to your beliefs is better than trying to deny what is obvious.

I don't see how a Nazi region owning up to the label means that we should redirect our attention to who isn't even a Nazi region.

Jar Wattinree wrote:
Triemann wrote:I don't give a flying flip whether any of you really think we are Nazis or not, but this fact remains: the region does not endorse Nazism, in fact we're in current Cold War stages with Nazi regions across NS. We have the right to be a community, despite a large part of our members being offensive to you all.

The region perhaps may not endorse being Nazi, or fascist, but it does contain and tolerate members who do espouse such things, even if it is jokingly done. As I've said before, in every other region and chat I've been in, the admin staff is quick to kick out anybody who engages in these jokes, if they are not persuaded beforehand by members of the community to delete their jokes. A prominent Feeder I hang out in, The East Pacific, is quite known for its memes and jokes -- especially in their Discord -- but they keep things on a leash and it never gets out of hand without an admin saying "That's enough". Queen Yuno can answer any questions.

Even if the region contains and tolerates members who "espouse such things, even if it is jokingly done", why does it matter? Isn't it the point to find the region to be Nazi/fascist (support by the region, practiced by the region), and not a section of a region's population to be so?

Jar Wattinree wrote:
Triemann wrote:I would rather a region get "liberated" for a legitimate reason aside from being in the spotlight for distasteful behaviors. Actual reasons like, you know, regionally endorsed Nazism.

Please stop this nonsense in taking away our right to become a community.

Does "regionally endorsed Nazism" include allowing memes about the Jews and Holocaust denial in Discord channels that aren't even hidden from random Joes who wander into the server? In the mind of the greater Gameplay community, this is legitimate reason enough, plus the aforementioned individuals you tolerate to be among your ranks.

And again, your right to a community isn't being taken away. Your Founder still stands. You'd fall either way without a Liberation when your Founder CTEs. This is just a formality.

Allowing memes about the Jews and Holocaust denial in free-to-see Discord channels doesn't mean endorsement or any support of that at all.
Blood Wine wrote:
Greater vakolicci haven wrote:The complete lack of moderation quite clearly shows that the kaissereich government clearly in the least condones it, if not support

Lack of moderation doesn't mean support.

Adnati

Attaché

New York Times Democracy

Postby The New Texan Republic Of Dallas » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:18 pm

Fauxia wrote:
The New Texan Republic Of Dallas wrote:I don’t know we’re the anti-semetism comes from though but the imagery is used as propaganda and we use it mainly because it easier to find and use than made by us and also we may not fully under stand what they say, you you wish for change, then go ask our propaganda minister, I will try and do something about it once I can start doing my bit in the news paper, that’s been dead since November. Also they don’t refuse is that no one asks inside and then nothing happens.

First of all, not me, it’s the propoganda ministry so don’t pin something they did on me, I don’t represent the region, I am just tired and just want this entire thing to end, I even asked if we could giv even the region we took.
Last edited by The New Texan Republic Of Dallas on Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Attaché

New York Times Democracy

Postby The New Texan Republic Of Dallas » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:20 pm

Blood Wine wrote:
Fauxia wrote:What an awful argument. “Nazi imagery is okay because it was easiest to find.” If that’s the easiest to find, look harder (maybe into the eras you claim to be based upon), or just make your own, even if it’s harder, or just don’t have them at all. It being “easy” is not and never will be a justification for nazism

True, but we aren’t fascist, heck I am a liberal and a social Democrat(please son’t Roast me)
Last edited by The New Texan Republic Of Dallas on Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Attaché

New York Times Democracy

Postby The New Texan Republic Of Dallas » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:22 pm

Sarakart wrote:
The New Texan Republic Of Dallas wrote:We aren’t open to nazism, we just are terrible at fixing several key issues, I have repeaditly asked for a committee to be made to review nations, facebooks, posts and propaganda that can be taken as Nazi/fascist to be reviewed and taken down but I have too little support from the government who thinks this will eventually die off and that that level of involvement is not required when it desperately is to solve a deep rooted issue.

In these posts you are contradicting yourself. You claim that the committee is trying their best, but you also claim that the government is blocking all attempts at rooting out the problem.

The committee doesn’t even exist yet, I am trying to get support for one but no luck yet, what is being used is the nation with suppression powers.

Arcellia
Attaché

Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcellia » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:27 pm

Blood Wine wrote:

True, but we are fascist, heck I am a liberal and a social Democrat(please son’t Roast me)

Wasn't the argument that you aren't fascist?
A puppet of Xoriet Meow Montresor-Isaraider
My children: Ramaeus Montresor, Sylvia Montresor, Souls Isaraider, Greyghost Montresor-Isaraider, Roavin Montresor.
Grandmother of: Yuno Montresor Yura, Syberis, and Stratarin.
Sibling of: Tim, Escade, Nakari Meow Montresor, and Rach Montresor.
Married to: Severisen Isaraider-Montresor

Pergamon
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pergamon » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:28 pm

Blood Wine wrote:

True, but we are fascist, heck I am a liberal and a social Democrat(please son’t Roast me)

Yes, your region is fascist, thanks for clarifying that. What do you do as liberal and social Democrat in a fascist region? Enjoying the roleplay?
PACIFICA STAND STRONG

Senator Emeritus of The Pacific - Ret. Regent of the New Pacific Order

"The only war that matters is the war of the Feederite Class against the Userite. UCR Organizations and Cabals that befoul GCR with their presence, disguised as ruling elite within them, must be removed and their power must be broken. This is the ultimate imperative of the Revolutionaries true to the GCR and the Pacifics, which have nothing to lose but the chains from Userite oppression."

Attaché

New York Times Democracy

Postby The New Texan Republic Of Dallas » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:29 pm

Arcellia wrote:
The New Texan Republic Of Dallas wrote:True, but we are fascist, heck I am a liberal and a social Democrat(please son’t Roast me)

Wasn't the argument that you aren't fascist?

I have a terrible auto correct it was supposed to be arn’t But I have been into many of these forums trying to end this scuabling.

Kurnugia
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kurnugia » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:30 pm

Sarakart wrote:

The committee doesn’t even exist yet, I am trying to get support for one but no luck yet, what is being used is the nation with suppression powers.

You seem like a nice dude. Honestly, why don't you leave your region? There are many nice regions out there.
Big Sister has always been Big Sister

Author of issue 1201

Pergamon
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pergamon » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:31 pm

Arcellia wrote:Wasn't the argument that you aren't fascist?

I have a terrible auto correct it was supposed to be arn’t But I have been into many of these forums trying to end this scuabling.

It appears to me that spelling in german isn't the only problem of KAISERREICH people.
PACIFICA STAND STRONG

Senator Emeritus of The Pacific - Ret. Regent of the New Pacific Order

"The only war that matters is the war of the Feederite Class against the Userite. UCR Organizations and Cabals that befoul GCR with their presence, disguised as ruling elite within them, must be removed and their power must be broken. This is the ultimate imperative of the Revolutionaries true to the GCR and the Pacifics, which have nothing to lose but the chains from Userite oppression."

Attaché

New York Times Democracy

Postby The New Texan Republic Of Dallas » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:33 pm

Pergamon wrote:
The New Texan Republic Of Dallas wrote:I have a terrible auto correct it was supposed to be arn’t But I have been into many of these forums trying to end this scuabling.

It appears to me that spelling in german isn't the only problem of KAISERREICH people.

I am trying to learn German okay, my great grandmother was German and English is my second language and I still struggle with my first.
Last edited by The New Texan Republic Of Dallas on Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Attaché

New York Times Democracy

Postby The New Texan Republic Of Dallas » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:35 pm

Pergamon wrote:

I am trying to learn German okay, my great grandmother was German and English is my second language and I still struggle with my first.

Go on, roast me for my terrible spelling, just get it over with.

Attaché

New York Times Democracy

Postby The New Texan Republic Of Dallas » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:37 pm

Pergamon wrote:
The New Texan Republic Of Dallas wrote:I have a terrible auto correct it was supposed to be arn’t But I have been into many of these forums trying to end this scuabling.

Heck, we have several people who either know German or are from Germany yet we fail to do the extra effort.
Last edited by The New Texan Republic Of Dallas on Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Attaché

New York Times Democracy

Postby The New Texan Republic Of Dallas » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:42 pm

Kurnugia wrote:
The New Texan Republic Of Dallas wrote:The committee doesn’t even exist yet, I am trying to get support for one but no luck yet, what is being used is the nation with suppression powers.

You seem like a nice dude. Honestly, why don't you leave your region? There are many nice regions out there.

It’s like I have been in one area too long and the out side seems too hostile. I once left the region for a region that had been formed from a separatist movement and they tried going to war with KR 4 different times so I always kept a smidge of care for the poor place, think of the region like a neighborhood and the houses and families as the nation and groups of peoples occupying the region, just because some are bad, is it fair the brand the whole as evil?

Sarakart
Envoy

Founded: May 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sarakart » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:43 pm

Look, Dallas, my recommendation is you find another German region, such as one modeled on the modern Federal Republic, or one that tries to live up to the kaiserreich name while brooking no fascists.
World Assembly Delegate for the Sufficient Union.

Attaché

New York Times Democracy

Postby The New Texan Republic Of Dallas » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:47 pm

Sarakart wrote:Look, Dallas, my recommendation is you find another German region, such as one modeled on the modern Federal Republic, or one that tries to live up to the kaiserreich name while brooking no fascists.

I might just found my own region and invite puppets of those I know aren’t Nazi or heavy fascist to join Incase KR implodes. Thanks for the concern.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to WA Archives