NATION

PASSWORD

[Draft] Repeal "Commend The MT Army"

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tim-Opolis
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 17, 2010
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Tim-Opolis » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:16 am

Fauxia wrote:
The Stalker wrote:
Does seem a bit early to even try a repeal since it just pasted, let along one so rushed.

Personally I don't really agree with the notion you have to be a saint to be commended, anyone as accomplished as the MT Army's work deserves a commending.

Opposed.
Yeah the SC isn’t the GA, insta-repeals aren’t a thing

Insta-Repeals are totally a thing. We just usually let less dumb shit pass than the General Assembly, so we have less of them.
Want to be a hero? Join The Grey Wardens - Help Us Save Nationstates
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Commended by Security Council Resolution #420 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Author of SC#74, SC #203, SC #222, and SC #238 | Co-Author of SC#191
Founder of Spiritus | Three-Time Delegate of Osiris | Pharaoh of the Islamic Republics of Iran | Hero of Greece
<Koth - 06/30/2020> I mean as far as GPers go, Tim is one of the most iconic

Fauxia
Senator

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Fauxia » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:38 pm

Tim-Opolis wrote:
Fauxia wrote:Yeah the SC isn’t the GA, insta-repeals aren’t a thing

Insta-Repeals are totally a thing. We just usually let less dumb shit pass than the General Assembly, so we have less of them.
Oh yeah that. That was the exception, not the rule
Reploid Productions wrote:Unfortunately, Max still won't buy the mods elite ninja assassin squads to use, so... no such luck.
Sandaoguo wrote:GP is a den of cynics and nihilists
My opinions do not represent any NS governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), any RL governments I may happen to be in (yeah right), the CIA, the NSA, the FBI. the Freemasons, the Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Knights Templar, the Organization for the Advancement of Cultural Marxism, Opus Dei, or any other organization. Unless I say they do, in which case, there is a nonzero chance.

Rightopians United
Civilian

Founded: Jun 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Rightopians United » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:08 am

I am strongly apposed to anything that supports extremist anti-ideology, anti-religion or anti-race organisations. The MT Army is anti-fascist. Surely the SC was set up to promote peace and goodwill? Surely being hateful to one specific ideology is stopping NS peace. Sure, fascism may be horrible, but regions should be granted the freedom to practice their own ideologies. Even worse, it seems the Caelapes, a communist and the founder of the Internationale (and the Red Fleet), is trying to give their pals The MT Army a part on the back for supporting the Fleet in operations. The North Pacific and Europeia, both allied and close to the MT Army, are the two largest regions that voted "For", as apposed to lost of other GCRs and major UCRs. The MT Army do not at all deserve a commendation. Neither does the fleet.

Blood Wine
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Blood Wine » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:15 am

I'm not particularly fond of The MT Army, but the efforts to repeal their commendation are laughable at best, a complete shitshow at worst - yesterday there were a whopping 4 illegal repeal proposals in the queue
Formerly known as Port Blood
Elke and Elba wrote:Well Mall, you want Haven? I'd want your Joint Systems Alliance badge, then.
Discoveria wrote:Port blood is a raider through and through. Honest.
Tim-Opolis wrote:The Salt Mines will be fueled for months by the tears of silly fascists.
Sedgistan wrote:Attempted threadjack on sandwiches and satanism removed.
[4:27 PM] Antigone: Port Blood = Gameplay Jesus
Former foreign Minister of gay
Current community leader in charge of foreign affairs of gay
ex corporal in The Black Hawks

The South Falls
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The South Falls » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:20 am

Blood Wine wrote:I'm not particularly fond of The MT Army, but the efforts to repeal their commendation are laughable at best, a complete shitshow at worst - yesterday there were a whopping 4 illegal repeal proposals in the queue

A week ago there were 7 illegal, and two legal. MT Army proposals ALONE!
This is an MT nation that reflects some of my beliefs, trade deals and debate always welcome! Call me TeaSF. A level 8, according to This Index.

Political Compass Results:

Economic: -5.5
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.51
I make dumb jokes. I'm really serious about that.

Botschaft von
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Botschaft von » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:05 pm

Gagium wrote:DRAFT:
The Security Council & World Assembly,

RECOGNIZING The MT Army's fight against fascism, which is an honorable thing,

FURTHER RECOGNIZING the MT army's dedication to defeating the ideology throughout the years,

HOWEVER POINTING OUT that the MT army, despite originally having the intention of fighting fascism, has more or less adapted to fighting capitalism & the right wing in a whole,

NOTICING the MT army's management of Antifa, another region which has taken to fighting and raiding capitalist regions & other non-fascist regions,

NOTING the MT army's contribution & support of hostile communist militaries & regions,

ALSO NOTING the MT army's collaboration with The Red Fleet, which directly opposes capitalism & capitalist non-fascist regions,

BELIEVING that the MT army, through their support of hostile anti-capitalist militant regions, is unworthy of commendation,

HEREBY Repeals Security Council Resolution #240, "Commend The MT Army"

Any suggestions & feedback will be appreciated, as this is my first SC draft here.

Grand Ambassador Schneider: I applaud this idea. Normally, I'd support an anti-fascist/communist region, but recently I've seen the anti-fascists raid non-fascist regions. For example, the Red Fleet recently invaded the Kekistani Republic, a safe haven for an oppressed minority. Despite the region being more like an anarchy than fascist regime, they oppressed those who spoke out against them and closed the gates of their home to them. The MT Army has, unfortunately, also caught this... this disease, this illness that is anti-democracy. Embassadia hereby approves of this draft completely, but asks that it is fleshed out a bit more.

Kurnugia
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kurnugia » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:44 am

Botschaft von wrote:
Gagium wrote:DRAFT:
The Security Council & World Assembly,

RECOGNIZING The MT Army's fight against fascism, which is an honorable thing,

FURTHER RECOGNIZING the MT army's dedication to defeating the ideology throughout the years,

HOWEVER POINTING OUT that the MT army, despite originally having the intention of fighting fascism, has more or less adapted to fighting capitalism & the right wing in a whole,

NOTICING the MT army's management of Antifa, another region which has taken to fighting and raiding capitalist regions & other non-fascist regions,

NOTING the MT army's contribution & support of hostile communist militaries & regions,

ALSO NOTING the MT army's collaboration with The Red Fleet, which directly opposes capitalism & capitalist non-fascist regions,

BELIEVING that the MT army, through their support of hostile anti-capitalist militant regions, is unworthy of commendation,

HEREBY Repeals Security Council Resolution #240, "Commend The MT Army"

Any suggestions & feedback will be appreciated, as this is my first SC draft here.

Grand Ambassador Schneider: I applaud this idea. Normally, I'd support an anti-fascist/communist region, but recently I've seen the anti-fascists raid non-fascist regions. For example, the Red Fleet recently invaded the Kekistani Republic, a safe haven for an oppressed minority. Despite the region being more like an anarchy than fascist regime, they oppressed those who spoke out against them and closed the gates of their home to them. The MT Army has, unfortunately, also caught this... this disease, this illness that is anti-democracy. Embassadia hereby approves of this draft completely, but asks that it is fleshed out a bit more.

"kek" one might say. The proposal did not even reach the queue when it was submitted.
Big Sister has always been Big Sister

Author of issue 1201

Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:41 am

As a refugee from the original Kekistani Republic, I am in full support.
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Policy, Government, Economy stats used
FACTBOOKS ARE NOT CANON. Most forum posts are.
Angel's Alliance Founder.
#comeandtakeit
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

The Atlae Isles
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 07, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Atlae Isles » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:52 pm

Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:As a refugee from the original Kekistani Republic, I am in full support.

The ‘original’ region was the Republic of Kekistan.
Author of Issues #752, #816, and #967
Delegate Emeritus of The East Pacific
WA Ambassador: George Williamsen
"Gloria in Terra" | "The pronunciation of "Atlae" is /ætleɪ/. Don't you forget it."
Collecting TEP Cards! - Deputy Steward of TEAPOT

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council