NATION

PASSWORD

Condemn Gholgoth

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Senestrum
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2007
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Senestrum » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:47 pm

Hey man, if it somehow makes it to general vote I'll be sure to vote for it.

The symbol would look great on your regional page. :p
Last edited by Senestrum on Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Need help with lineart or technical drawings? Want comments and critique? Or do you just want to show off?
If so, join Lineartinc today, Nationstates' only lineart community!
We welcome people of any skill level, from first-timers to veteran artists.

Omigodtheykilledkenny
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 14, 2005

Postby Omigodtheykilledkenny » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:38 am

Automagfreek wrote:"4 hours ago: Gholgoth was nominated for a World Assembly Condemnation by The United Kingdom of Raludcia."

Um, really... again? I think it's obvious now that gameplayers have no desire to condemn roleplaying regions, which has been shown by the 2 failed condemnations against Haven (plus a failed liberation attempt), and now 1 failed attempt to condemn Gholgoth.

Um, that's sort of because you need to telegram to get proposals to quorum. They usually don't collect the necessary support by themselves. Besides, weren't one or two of those proposals you cited actually deleted for rules violations?
Omigodtheykilledkenny FAQ | "The Biggest Sovereigntist IN THE WORLD" - Chester Pearson

No endorse
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 27, 2004
Ex-Nation

Postby No endorse » Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:05 pm

Why would AMF telegram people to approve a proposal to condemn his own region?
OMGeverynameistaken wrote:We had better trolls back in the day. None of this "I DEKLARZ WUR" stuff. Our trolls could troll you with a fifteen page (in MSword) document. And you couldn't fault their spelling because in-browser spellcheck didn't exist back then.

Omigodtheykilledkenny
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 14, 2005

Postby Omigodtheykilledkenny » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:59 pm

No endorse wrote:Why would AMF telegram people to approve a proposal to condemn his own region?

I didn't say he should. I only pointed out that the proposals he cited didn't make quorum because the sponsors didn't put enough effort into telgramming for them.

(edit: Also because Havenites harassed any Delegate that dared approve a proposal targeting them.)
Last edited by Omigodtheykilledkenny on Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Omigodtheykilledkenny FAQ | "The Biggest Sovereigntist IN THE WORLD" - Chester Pearson

Previous

Return to Security Council