NATION

PASSWORD

[PROPOSAL] Condemn Islamic State

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

North Eurkorea (Ancient)
Secretary

Founded: Jun 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby North Eurkorea (Ancient) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:50 am

Crazy girl wrote:Removed the proposal. That's the second one today. You do best to look at other proposals, draft here and take in advice from the regulars and familiarise yourself with the rules properly.

At least you could contradict my postulates. This is useless.

Crazy girl
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Crazy girl » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:55 am

Looking at this thread, and at the temperature here, think I'll pass.

North Eurkorea (Ancient)
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby North Eurkorea (Ancient) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:58 am

Crazy girl wrote:Looking at this thread, and at the temperature here, think I'll pass.

This is still not a convincing argument.

Serrus
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 06, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Serrus » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:06 am

Alrighty, I'm just going to put this out here:

The Security Council cannot, and never will, have the capacity to condemn game regions over the actions of their real-world namesakes. Trying to do that is more illegal than a tax-evading bird with the flu.
Katganistan wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:maybe japan wanted the zombie attack.

Possible. Zombies are cool now.

Eastern Raarothorgren wrote:News websites are good and reasonable soruces of information or they would not be on the internet if they were saying things that were incorrect.

This is why rules exist, kids!
Keshiland wrote:I am yes arguing that the 1st 4 are not binding to the states and yes I know that in most Republican states they would ban the freedom of religion and the freedom of essembally but I don't live there and I hate guns!

The Huskar Social Union wrote:
You glorifted ducking wanabe sea pheasant

Platapusses are not rel

North Eurkorea (Ancient)
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby North Eurkorea (Ancient) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:11 am

Serrus wrote:Alrighty, I'm just going to put this out here:

The Security Council cannot, and never will, have the capacity to condemn game regions over the actions of their real-world namesakes. Trying to do that is more illegal than a tax-evading bird with the flu.

In the abstract, and theoretically. No one has spoken of real actions.

Greater Cesnica
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 30, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Greater Cesnica » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:21 am

North Eurkorea wrote:

Are you kidding me right now? Why are you adamant to defend a flawed proposal that you KNOW cannot ever be accepted by the Security Council.
Sic Semper Tyrannis.
WA Discord Server
Authorship Dispatch
WA Ambassador: Slick McCooley
Firearm Rights are Human Rights
privacytools.io - Use these tools to safeguard your online activities, freedoms, and safety
My IFAK and Booboo Kit Starter Guide!
novemberstars#8888 on Discord
San Lumen wrote:You are ridiculous.
George Orwell wrote:“That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”

Serrus
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Serrus » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:21 am

North Eurkorea wrote:

You are trying to condemn a region that has nothing to do with ISIS (apart from the name) over the actions of ISIS. You literally cannot do that. So please stop.

Apologies for the bold.
Katganistan wrote:

Eastern Raarothorgren wrote:News websites are good and reasonable soruces of information or they would not be on the internet if they were saying things that were incorrect.

Keshiland wrote:I am yes arguing that the 1st 4 are not binding to the states and yes I know that in most Republican states they would ban the freedom of religion and the freedom of essembally but I don't live there and I hate guns!

Platapusses are not rel

Greater Cesnica
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 30, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Greater Cesnica » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:22 am

Serrus wrote:
North Eurkorea wrote:

You are trying to condemn a region that has nothing to do with ISIS (apart from the name) over the actions of ISIS. You literally cannot do that. So please stop.

Apologies for the bold.

I think the bold is perfectly justified.
Sic Semper Tyrannis.
WA Discord Server
Authorship Dispatch
WA Ambassador: Slick McCooley
Firearm Rights are Human Rights
privacytools.io - Use these tools to safeguard your online activities, freedoms, and safety
My IFAK and Booboo Kit Starter Guide!
novemberstars#8888 on Discord
San Lumen wrote:You are ridiculous.
George Orwell wrote:“That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”

North Eurkorea (Ancient)
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby North Eurkorea (Ancient) » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:33 am

Serrus wrote:
North Eurkorea wrote:

Apologies for the bold.

It is 100% related. For example, I did not speak of the struggles of Baqqiyah (real event), but condemned, in the context of the game, such region. It is relationship between real entities and fictional purposes.

Serrus
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Serrus » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:38 am

North Eurkorea wrote:
Serrus wrote:

Apologies for the bold.

It is 100% related. For example, I did not speak of the struggles of Baqqiyah (real event), but condemned, in the context of the game, such region. It is relationship between real entities and fictional purposes.

Say what now?
Katganistan wrote:

Platapusses are not rel

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:40 am

North Eurkorea wrote:It is 100% related.

No, it's not. This is a game world. You're playing in the real world. When you're ready to play in this game world, you can post a new draft. In the meantime, you're just trolling, and there's no need to keep this thread open.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council