NATION

PASSWORD

New Security Council

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Qatarfed
Civilian

Founded: May 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

New Security Council

Postby Qatarfed » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:12 pm

I think we should get a better and new security council with better people to lead it, many of our problems have not been solved and we still have many aggressors today prowling on small nations. When they call the SC to help, what do they do? They eventually hold a vote that fails due to overwhelming support of the aggressor. If we can get capable people to lead the council. We can guarantee the safety of nations around the world :hug:. Many splinter nations have also been calling for the WA to dissolve however I think we need a new Security Council. As I said we need strong and capable leader, many nations are now being oppressed by bigger alliances. How can we improve the stability of this world without help from the main delegates. This is why I plead to the WA to get better leadership under the current political standpoint of the troubles, many racist regimes are now getting more power in the current council. I believe in the way where we can bring world back to the old times of the WA. Where we have a true democratic elections not rigged ones. I rest my case on you people to choose wisely.

From the Nation of QatarFed,
Best wishes to all. :)

Malachor VIII
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 19, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Malachor VIII » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:59 pm

Well for one, the council can only do things that are proposed and passed. The Security Council also has no leaders.
Delegate of Merridel

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:58 pm

Qatarfed wrote: I believe in the way where we can bring world back to the old times of the WA.

The WA Security Council has never been anything other than it is now. Well, we did add Liberations to the menu ... but ... it's never been anything like the UN Security Council in anything but name.

Qatarfed wrote:I rest my case on you people to choose wisely.

You'd probably do better if you spent a little time reading this forum before posting again.

Return to Security Council