NATION

PASSWORD

My region has been attacked i need help

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
Osarkian Federation
Attaché

Founded: Jan 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

My region has been attacked i need help

Postby Osarkian Federation » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:21 pm

I have been invaded this is an SOS Asking for anyone to help

The Stalker
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 04, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Stalker » Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:35 pm

Wrong forum, but this is likely what you're looking for; viewtopic.php?f=12&t=404334
The Mad King of Hell
I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"
Hell's Bells: Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.
This isn't Wall Street, this is Hell. We have a little something called integrity.
And I heard as it were the noise of thunder, One of the four beasts saying come and see and I saw, and behold...

Osarkian Federation
Attaché

Founded: Jan 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Osarkian Federation » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:14 pm

k Thanks i dealt with them already

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:39 pm

As a note, I'd suggest taking off the Delegate's executive powers so they can't do anything if you get raided.

Although not many raider regions (read: none that know what they're doing) will target foundered regions.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Kshrlmnt
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 06, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kshrlmnt » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:23 pm

Kaboomlandia wrote:Although not many raider regions (read: none that know what they're doing) will target foundered regions.

Some do it for a tag. And I've done it for the lulz before--founderless regions have gotten used too used to us, sometimes, and it's nice to share the love. But yeah, nobody that knows their stuff will do it without being fully aware that they'll be kicked as soon as the founder shows up again.
Elindra Kshrlmnt Dion Diablessa
Lady of Loquacity and Archempress of Unknown

Mistress of the lolcats, Secretary of NS Disney, Author of Ask Ellie, Victim of the illustrious Flag Thief, Member of PETI
She whose name can too be pronounced

Koth - Last Monday at 9:38 AM
I get sad when I offend elindra because I don't intend to yet I will do absolutely nothing to prevent it

Ruzan
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 15, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruzan » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:06 am

Kshrlmnt wrote:
Kaboomlandia wrote:Although not many raider regions (read: none that know what they're doing) will target foundered regions.

Some do it for a tag. And I've done it for the lulz before--founderless regions have gotten used too used to us, sometimes, and it's nice to share the love. But yeah, nobody that knows their stuff will do it without being fully aware that they'll be kicked as soon as the founder shows up again.

I know of one raid, years ago, because the raiders got intel that the founder was away for the weekend. Of course they got kicked when he returned, but it was a fun weekend.

Return to Gameplay