NATION

PASSWORD

[IDEAS] Ideas for SC Resolutions

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Third Asopia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Third Asopia » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:53 pm

USS Monitor wrote:
Unibot III wrote:
Your best starting point is to contact regional figures in Atlantian Oceania for help in identifying the riding's sports history and contributions. Falcania, Vilita, Audioslavia, Commerce Heights, Starblaydia, 95X, and Turori would make good first points of contact. You can also find them on whatever Discord channel, the NS Sports community is using these days.

I'll be worried if Turori has anything to say that you didn't already hear from Vilita. Those are well-known puppets.

Heh.
Sadly I haven't got any responses yet.
Last edited by Third Asopia on Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Presenting my signature signature!
Procrastination... is the art of knowing you have a job to do but know there's like a year till it's due. It's elemental for the Asopin soul to survive in such a slow-paced world.
Bored of having to see Juventus winning the Schudetto too many times? Can wait to see that match where Ronaldo didn’t shoot at all? Tired of seeing Napoli fight for first place when there’s no point? Oh boy, you’ve found a new friend.

I got Theo Theodoridis as my flag model. Showing my love for Greece!

Unibot III
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Unibot III » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:23 pm

Third Asopia wrote:
USS Monitor wrote:
I'll be worried if Turori has anything to say that you didn't already hear from Vilita. Those are well-known puppets.

Heh.
Sadly I haven't got any responses yet.

Can someone point Third Asopia to the NS Sports Discord channel? That'd be a big for him in researching AO.
Last edited by Unibot III on Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[violet] wrote:I mean this in the best possible way,
but Unibot is not a typical NS player.
Milograd wrote:You're a caring, resolute lunatic
with the best of intentions.
Org. Join Date: 25/05/2008 | Former Delegate of The Rejected Realms | Gameplay Alignment: -18 / -13
Unibotian Factbook // An Analysis of NationStates Generations // The Gameplay Alignment Test // NS Weather // How do I join the UDL? // The Transpacific Trade
Paradise Found // The Unibotian Life Expectancy Index // Proudly Authored 9 GA Res., 14 SC Res. // Commended by SC#78 // The Polysemes of Nativeness;

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
✯ Duty is Eternal, Justice is Imminent: UDL

Audioslavia
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
New York Times Democracy

Postby Audioslavia » Wed May 01, 2019 7:00 am

There's a link to it in the Guide to Sports Roleplaying. This link should take you to it.

Unibot III
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 11, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Unibot III » Wed May 01, 2019 10:18 am

Audioslavia wrote:There's a link to it in the Guide to Sports Roleplaying. This link should take you to it.

Thanks Audioslavia!
[violet] wrote:I mean this in the best possible way,
but Unibot is not a typical NS player.
Milograd wrote:You're a caring, resolute lunatic
with the best of intentions.
Org. Join Date: 25/05/2008 | Former Delegate of The Rejected Realms | Gameplay Alignment: -18 / -13
Unibotian Factbook // An Analysis of NationStates Generations // The Gameplay Alignment Test // NS Weather // How do I join the UDL? // The Transpacific Trade
Paradise Found // The Unibotian Life Expectancy Index // Proudly Authored 9 GA Res., 14 SC Res. // Commended by SC#78 // The Polysemes of Nativeness;

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
✯ Duty is Eternal, Justice is Imminent: UDL

Previous

Return to Security Council