NATION

PASSWORD

[PROPOSAL] Repeal "Liberate Dank Memes"

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Aimdar-Goomdar
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

[PROPOSAL] Repeal "Liberate Dank Memes"

Postby Aimdar-Goomdar » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:58 pm

The Security Council,

Understanding that the Liberation of Dank Memes was unsuccessful;

Observing that BLITZKRIEG, a region that the successor to Dank Memes, DankMemes, wishes to disregard, has ownership of the region;

Seeing no need for such a Liberation;

Repeals "Liberate Dank Memes".

The zombie of Dank Memes has been going on for too long. With this resolution, we shall finally kill the region and remove a Liberation from one of Captain Woodhouse's trophies. Ugh.
Last edited by Aimdar-Goomdar on Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Goto Mototsugu
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Goto Mototsugu » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:00 pm

Aimdar-Goomdar wrote:
The Security Council,

Observing that BLITZKRIEG, a region that the successor to Dank Memes, DankMemes, wishes to disregard, has ownership of the region;

The zombie of Dank Memes has been going on for too long. With this resolution, we shall finally kill the region and remove a Liberation from one of Captain Woodhouse's trophies. Ugh.

Are you serious or just taking a piss? Are you not the one that gave it to him as a Nazi trophy? Fucking shit, man. Is your mission to just saturate the SC with useless proposals that waste time?

Aimdar-Goomdar
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Aimdar-Goomdar » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:08 pm

Goto Mototsugu wrote:
Aimdar-Goomdar wrote:
The Security Council,

Are you serious or just taking a piss? Are you not the one that gave it to him as a Nazi trophy? Fucking shit, man. Is your mission to just saturate the SC with useless proposals that waste time?

That's why I want to destroy the Nazi trophy - and release this Repeal at a later date, where the SC isn't this chaotic and has no resolutions to vote.

Goto Mototsugu
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Goto Mototsugu » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:12 pm

Aimdar-Goomdar wrote:
Goto Mototsugu wrote:Are you serious or just taking a piss? Are you not the one that gave it to him as a Nazi trophy? Fucking shit, man. Is your mission to just saturate the SC with useless proposals that waste time?

That's why I want to destroy the Nazi trophy - and release this Repeal at a later date, where the SC isn't this chaotic and has no resolutions to vote.

It wouldn't be so chaotic if you weren't filling it with rubbish.

Aimdar-Goomdar
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Aimdar-Goomdar » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:22 pm

Goto Mototsugu wrote:
Aimdar-Goomdar wrote:

It wouldn't be so chaotic if you weren't filling it with rubbish.

In your opinion, of course.

Goto Mototsugu
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Goto Mototsugu » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:24 pm

Aimdar-Goomdar wrote:
Goto Mototsugu wrote:It wouldn't be so chaotic if you weren't filling it with rubbish.

In your opinion, of course.

Are you really that egotistical? Do I have to go dig through the several threads you have for your proposals and pull the ones calling your proposals bad? This is a very common opinion, my friend. Just because you think you can't be wrong, doesn't make it so.

The Stalker
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 04, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby The Stalker » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:29 pm

Haha Aimdar-Goomdar is kinda amusing. Like a character from it's always sunny.

Anyway, I do think we should repeal Liberate Dank Memes, no reason Woodhouse's trophy region should keep that badge.
The Mad King of Hell
I am the "who" when you call, "Who's there?"
Hell's Bells: Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee.
This isn't Wall Street, this is Hell. We have a little something called integrity.
And I heard as it were the noise of thunder, One of the four beasts saying come and see and I saw, and behold...

Goto Mototsugu
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Goto Mototsugu » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:33 pm

The Stalker wrote:Haha Aimdar-Goomdar is kinda amusing. Like a character from it's always sunny.

Anyway, I do think we should repeal Liberate Dank Memes, no reason Woodhouse's trophy region should keep that badge.

Yes. He's amusing. So is a 4 year old playing on a playground. I'm for letting him keep it. Don't matter no two ways. He still owns the region and it serves to show Navasse how much he fucked up. I was actually part of the refound team that Woody hawked it from. Let him have it for all it matters.

United Interstellar Republics
Civilian

Founded: Dec 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby United Interstellar Republics » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:34 pm

Kanuadu wrote:
Aimdar-Goomdar wrote:

Um, how about no? I say we leave it on the books as a forever living symbol of your ineptitude. You wanted attention? Now you got it. Your name shall be forever linked with a Nazi victory. Great job.

Seeing that then looking at his signature killed me.
Stalin is displeased.
"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." - General Mattis

The Stalker
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby The Stalker » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:37 pm

Woodhouse deserves nothing. I don't care he tricked some noob.
The Mad King of Hell
This isn't Wall Street, this is Hell. We have a little something called integrity.
And I heard as it were the noise of thunder, One of the four beasts saying come and see and I saw, and behold...

Aimdar-Goomdar
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Aimdar-Goomdar » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:43 pm

Kanuadu wrote:
The Stalker wrote:Woodhouse deserves nothing. I don't care he tricked some noob.

He didn't trick anyone. Navasse willingly sought him out and willingly handed the region over to him knowing exactly what would happen. He deserves everything he gets.

I did willingly sought Captain Woodhouse out to help save Dank Memes at the time, but I don't think a pillar of Nazism winning over in desperation should stand. This repeal should come to show that no matter what, Nazis are not the place to go for anything.

The Stalker
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby The Stalker » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:46 pm

Kanuadu wrote:
The Stalker wrote:Woodhouse deserves nothing. I don't care he tricked some noob.

He didn't trick anyone. Navasse willingly sought him out and willingly handed the region over to him knowing exactly what would happen. He deserves everything he gets.

Yea I agree with that, but Woodhouse is worse. Also even repealing this couldn't undo what Aimdar-Goomdar has done and will probably do.

I may just have to write my own repeal at some point.
The Mad King of Hell

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Founded: May 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:47 pm

The Stalker wrote:
Kanuadu wrote:He didn't trick anyone. Navasse willingly sought him out and willingly handed the region over to him knowing exactly what would happen. He deserves everything he gets.

Yea I agree with that, but Woodhouse is worse. Also even repealing this couldn't undo what Aimdar-Goomdar has done and will probably do.

I've got a near-complete repeal already written. It's lying around here somewhere.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Author of GA #371 and SC #208, #214, #226, #227, #230, #232
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Aimdar-Goomdar
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Aimdar-Goomdar » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:50 pm

Kaboomlandia wrote:
The Stalker wrote:

I've got a near-complete repeal already written. It's lying around here somewhere.

Yep. Buried away in the mists of time...

However, I do think that this short Repeal is enough. It's not exactly as if we need a large amount of evidence to Repeal.

Goto Mototsugu
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Goto Mototsugu » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:52 pm

Aimdar-Goomdar wrote:
Kaboomlandia wrote:I've got a near-complete repeal already written. It's lying around here somewhere.

Yep. Buried away in the mists of time...

However, I do think that this short Repeal is enough. It's not exactly as if we need a large amount of evidence to Repeal.

And the badge hunt continues.

The Stalker
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby The Stalker » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:55 pm

Kaboomlandia wrote:
The Stalker wrote:

Kanuadu wrote:I am fully willing to support a repeal. Just not one from Navasse.

Aight see here we go I think everyone can get what they want.
The Mad King of Hell

Aimdar-Goomdar
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Aimdar-Goomdar » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:03 am

The Stalker wrote:
Kaboomlandia wrote:I've got a near-complete repeal already written. It's lying around here somewhere.

Kanuadu wrote:I am fully willing to support a repeal. Just not one from Navasse.

Aight see here we go I think everyone can get what they want.

Yes; a repeal from Kaboomlandia. I understand that, but I will continue with this proposal.

Aimdar-Goomdar
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Aimdar-Goomdar » Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:21 am

Kanuadu wrote:
Aimdar-Goomdar wrote:
Yes; a repeal from Kaboomlandia. I understand that, but I will continue with this proposal.

Do you understand what the word STOP means?

Please check the Security Council forum.

Aimdar-Goomdar
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Aimdar-Goomdar » Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:09 pm

I probably won't be submitting this since I still need to use the API for recruitment rather than campaigning, so I'll allow Kaboomlandia to go forward with this proposal on his own. He may use any part of this proposal if necessary.

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:53 pm

Aimdar-Goomdar wrote:I probably won't be submitting this since I still need to use the API for recruitment rather than campaigning, so I'll allow Kaboomlandia to go forward with this proposal on his own. He may use any part of this proposal if necessary.

I'm not planning to submit mine anytime soon because of RL and lack of campaigning tools (for conflict of interest reasons I only use Europeia's API for authorized stuff like the NSIA repeal and Commend r3n), I'm not going to use any part of your draft in my draft, and I am not releasing any part of my own draft for you to use.
In=character, Kaboomlandia is a World Assembly member and abides by its resolutions. If this nation isn't in the WA, it's for practical reasons.
Co-Author of SC #204
"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result."
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

"Your legitimacy, Kaboom, has melted away in my eyes. I couldn't have believed that only a shadow of your once brilliant WA career remains."

Aimdar-Goomdar
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Aimdar-Goomdar » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:09 pm

Kaboomlandia wrote:
Aimdar-Goomdar wrote:I probably won't be submitting this since I still need to use the API for recruitment rather than campaigning, so I'll allow Kaboomlandia to go forward with this proposal on his own. He may use any part of this proposal if necessary.

I'm not planning to submit mine anytime soon because of RL and lack of campaigning tools (for conflict of interest reasons I only use Europeia's API for authorized stuff like the NSIA repeal and Commend r3n), I'm not going to use any part of your draft in my draft, and I am not releasing any part of my own draft for you to use.

Well, you may simply use your own draft as you choose when you have the time.

Vuori Kunin-Grrs
Envoy

Founded: Jan 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Vuori Kunin-Grrs » Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:27 pm

Aimdar-Goomdar wrote:
Kaboomlandia wrote:I'm not planning to submit mine anytime soon because of RL and lack of campaigning tools (for conflict of interest reasons I only use Europeia's API for authorized stuff like the NSIA repeal and Commend r3n), I'm not going to use any part of your draft in my draft, and I am not releasing any part of my own draft for you to use.

Well, you may simply use your own draft as you choose when you have the time.

I retract my invitation to Kaboomlandia to use any part of this proposal as necessary, and furthermore, I am restarting work into this Repeal again, though in a separate thread, as I no longer control the OP's nation at this time.

Kaboomlandia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kaboomlandia » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:17 pm

:blink:

What was the point of bumping this up?

I lost interest in this project like 7 months ago.
Co-Author of SC #204

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council