NATION

PASSWORD

Quick Draft of a Resolution Condemning Melchandious

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Contrivit
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Quick Draft of a Resolution Condemning Melchandious

Postby Contrivit » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:37 pm

Please give me feedback on this Security Council resolution! If anything needs changing, just tell me!

SECURITY COUNCIL

Reminding all nations that threatening to use nuclear warheads on another nation is wrong,

1. Acknowledging that in the beginning, Melchandious was a great ally who was an amazing leader to her people;

2. Bearing in mind that the queen of Melchandious threatened to attack later in the alliance,

3. Distressed that Melchandious may launch nuclear warheads to attack other nations,

4. Alarmed that Melchandious would try to cut off such a beautiful alliance with countries such as my own,

5. Confident that Melchandious will be condemned for such threats.

We hereby condemn Melchandious.
I use NS stats. They're there for a reason.
I am a masculinist. Think of it as a counterforce to feminism.
The wage gap doesn't exist, stop acting like it does.
Global warming isn't a lie, but the humanity has only a 3% responsibility for it.
Teenage Libertarian from the U.S.
My nation does not currently reflect my political views.
I have ONE puppet nation. It is Contrive

Political Compass; Economic Left/Right: 5.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.23

Tier 7, Level 0, Type 4

We Are Not the NSA
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 25, 2013
Father Knows Best State

Postby We Are Not the NSA » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:49 pm

Contrivit wrote:Please give me feedback on this Security Council resolution! If anything needs changing, just tell me!

SECURITY COUNCIL

Reminding all nations that threatening to use nuclear warheads on another nation is wrong,

1. Acknowledging that in the beginning, Melchandious was a great ally who was an amazing leader to her people;

2. Bearing in mind that the queen of Melchandious threatened to attack later in the alliance,

3. Distressed that Melchandious may launch nuclear warheads to attack other nations,

4. Alarmed that Melchandious would try to cut off such a beautiful alliance with countries such as my own,

Not going to challenge the merit of the proposal, but two illegalities. First is an R4b violation, you can't refer to a nation as a player. More simply, proonouns like "she" "her" "he" "his" "him" "hers" etc. are illegal. Second, SC proposals need to be written from the perspective of the WA, not the writer's perspective. The second colored term is outright illegal, but the rest seems to be written from your perspective as well. :)
\▼/We Are Not the NSA | Nohbdy | Eumaeus\▼/

Raiding HistorySecurity CouncilDear NativesTWP Raid

Retired Raider | He, Him, His | Bisexual

Contrivit
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 25, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Contrivit » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:54 pm

We Are Not the NSA wrote:
Contrivit wrote:Please give me feedback on this Security Council resolution! If anything needs changing, just tell me!

SECURITY COUNCIL

Not going to challenge the merit of the proposal, but two illegalities. First is an R4b violation, you can't refer to a nation as a player. More simply, proonouns like "she" "her" "he" "his" "him" "hers" etc. are illegal. Second, SC proposals need to be written from the perspective of the WA, not the writer's perspective. The second colored term is outright illegal, but the rest seems to be written from your perspective as well. :)

So you would want me to get it out of my perspective and to change the things in red?
I use NS stats. They're there for a reason.
I am a masculinist. Think of it as a counterforce to feminism.
The wage gap doesn't exist, stop acting like it does.
Global warming isn't a lie, but the humanity has only a 3% responsibility for it.
Teenage Libertarian from the U.S.
My nation does not currently reflect my political views.
I have ONE puppet nation. It is Contrive

Political Compass; Economic Left/Right: 5.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.23

Tier 7, Level 0, Type 4

Frisbeeteria
Senior Game Moderator

Founded: Dec 16, 2003
Capitalizt

Postby Frisbeeteria » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:42 pm

This sounds more like a conflict between the two involved nations, and less like something the SC should care about in any way, shape, or form.

Return to Security Council