NATION

PASSWORD

Sort of a draft: Condemn Al Quidah

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Chetssaland
Senator

Founded: May 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Sort of a draft: Condemn Al Quidah

Postby Chetssaland » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:14 pm

I'm not good with word and such but I think that Al Quidah should be condemned. They torture and execute citizens in the most brutal of ways, shutdown borders so the only way to leave is if you sacrafice your kids and 2 family members. They also repeatedly God mod and are unwilling to play by the right ways to role play. Someone else should do the recognizing and stuff. I just wanted to bring up the idea.

Omigodtheykilledkenny
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 14, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Re: Sort of a draft: Condemn Al Quidah

Postby Omigodtheykilledkenny » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:50 pm

If they're such egregious Godmoders, why do you play with them? The preferred condemnation method in this case is called "I.G.N.O.R.E."
Omigodtheykilledkenny FAQ | "The Biggest Sovereigntist IN THE WORLD" - Chester Pearson

The Emmerian Unions
Minister

Founded: Jan 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Emmerian Unions » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:01 am

Godmod back.
The Cake is a lie!
<<Peace through Fear and Superior Firepower>>

STOP AMERICAN IMPERIALISM? America is ANTI-IMPERIAL!
Ifreann wrote:"And in world news, the United States has recently elected Bill Gates as God Emperor For All Time. Foreign commentators believe that Gates' personal fortune may have played a role in his victory, but criticism from the United States of Gates(as it is now known) has been sparse and brief."
For good Russian Rock Radio, go here.
Please note, I rarely go into NSG. If I post there, please do not expect a response from me.
ALL HAIL THE GODDESS REPLOID PRODUCTIONS!

Chetssaland
Senator

Founded: May 15, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Chetssaland » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:07 am

The I.G.N.O.R.E cannon has been broken lately. At least other people's cannons have been. Mine was working but the others won't use theirs. Plus I was just bored and they annoy me.

Charlotte Ryberg
The Muse of the Westcountry

Founded: Mar 14, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Charlotte Ryberg » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:16 am

Well, mine's fixed now, but I don't see a nation called Al Quidah.

The Emmerian Unions
Minister

Founded: Jan 02, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Emmerian Unions » Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:28 pm

Charlotte Ryberg wrote:Well, mine's fixed now, but I don't see a nation called Al Quidah.

http://www.nationstates.net/al_quidah
The Cake is a lie!
<<Peace through Fear and Superior Firepower>>

STOP AMERICAN IMPERIALISM? America is ANTI-IMPERIAL!
Ifreann wrote:"And in world news, the United States has recently elected Bill Gates as God Emperor For All Time. Foreign commentators believe that Gates' personal fortune may have played a role in his victory, but criticism from the United States of Gates(as it is now known) has been sparse and brief."
For good Russian Rock Radio, go here.
Please note, I rarely go into NSG. If I post there, please do not expect a response from me.
ALL HAIL THE GODDESS REPLOID PRODUCTIONS!

South Thasland
Spokesperson

Founded: May 11, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby South Thasland » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:57 pm

I don't think we could condemn them for OOC reasons (godmodding), but they seem to have stirred people up for IC actions (torture, creating a pro-torture alliance). My nation does reserve the right to torture under certain circumstances, so I might not be the best one to put forward a condemnation. If you all agree to conveniently overlook that, though, I'd be willing to draw something up.
The United Councilate of South Thasland
Defense Status: Mobilized
Wikistates | NSDraftroom | Diplomacy and Embassy Thread | The South Thas Banking Group
In open defiance of WA Resolutions #9, #18, #23, #40, #65, #74
Economic Left/Right: 0.12
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.64

Charlotte Ryberg
The Muse of the Westcountry

Founded: Mar 14, 2007
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Charlotte Ryberg » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:38 am

Torture and execution as the sole forms of punishment are clearly condemnable. Imagine using that to a person downloading music off file-sharing sites: that's overkill.

United Justice Nation
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 19, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby United Justice Nation » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:44 am

Charlotte Ryberg wrote:Torture and execution as the sole forms of punishment are clearly condemnable. Imagine using that to a person downloading music off file-sharing sites: that's overkill.

It really depends on the crime, I wouldnt condemn a country who uses Torture and Execution for Murder or Rape, like my own. As for downloading music, i'd hate to think the ammount of people tortured, it would be a fair few :blink:

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council