NATION

PASSWORD

[Submitted] Liberate Haven

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Batorys
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby The Batorys » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:12 pm

Mallorea and Riva wrote:
Prekonate wrote:I am one of them

This is incredibly awkward for all of the posters above and below you who are trying to say that Haven was entirely uninvolved. Would you like to explain to the best of your recollection what happened in April of 2013 regarding the coup?

Right, so one dude who has been not even existing for the past eight months, and one other dude.

And you're asserting that Haven, as a region participated?

That's fucking laughable.

Beyond which... as I've said before, when someone tries something once, and then is never seen to do that thing again, the logical conclusion is that when they tried it, they didn't like it, so decided it wasn't for them.

Furthermore, if people are going to be punished for the alleged coup in TSP, why not you? You were as much a part of it as anyone, apparently.
Mallorea and Riva should resign
This is an alternate history version of Callisdrun.
Here is the (incomplete) Factbook
Ask me about The Forgotten Lands!
Pro: Feminism, environmentalism, BLM, LGBTQUILTBAG, BDSM, unions, hyphy, Lenin, Ho Chi Minh, Oakland, old San Francisco, the Alliance to Restore the Republic, and fully automated gay luxury space communism
Anti: Misogyny, fossil fuels, racism, homophobia, kink-shaming, capitalism, LA, Silicon Valley, techies, Brezhnev, the Galactic Empire, and the "alt-right"

Kraciva
Envoy

Founded: Mar 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kraciva » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:13 pm

Mallorea and Riva wrote:

This is incredibly awkward for all of the posters above and below you who are trying to say that Haven was entirely uninvolved. Would you like to explain to the best of your recollection what happened in April of 2013 regarding the coup?

Would you like to provide proof of what happened in April 2013 regarding these incidents to educate those who weren't there? Or will you continue supporting your arguments with baseless words?

Prekonate
Envoy

Founded: Aug 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Prekonate » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:13 pm

Mallorea and Riva wrote:

Several people from haven and other regions participated after milo seized control, im not sure how anyone could deny that. It was not a haven wide thing nor did the majority of Havenites participate. Off the top of my head, sharf, questers, oseato, leistung (I am leistung). One is off ns, the other three are on Maredoratica now. None remain in haven now, so claiming haven's "heavy involvement" is a pretty heavy misrepresentation.
Last edited by Prekonate on Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
See if the law takes from some persons what belongs to them, and gives it to other persons to whom it does not belong.

aka leistung | ***Knock if off.***

The Batorys
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Batorys » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:14 pm

Minnysota wrote:Does this surprise anyone? The one who presented the argument still can't support his argument. Mall, pls lrn2debate. Don't let someone else do it for you. :roll:

Indeed.

He's making the claim, it's on him to supply evidence.
Pro: Feminism, environmentalism, BLM, LGBTQUILTBAG, BDSM, unions, hyphy, Lenin, Ho Chi Minh, Oakland, old San Francisco, the Alliance to Restore the Republic, and fully automated gay luxury space communism
Anti: Misogyny, fossil fuels, racism, homophobia, kink-shaming, capitalism, LA, Silicon Valley, techies, Brezhnev, the Galactic Empire, and the "alt-right"

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Founded: Sep 29, 2010
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:14 pm

Vetok wrote:
Mallorea and Riva wrote:How do you know about the Havenites involved in the raid?

He's posted no evidence, you've posted no evidence. According to the words of Nervun, neither of you are at fault for doing so. You can avoid presenting 'evidence', we can avoid presenting evidence. Done and done.

I linked a nation which was involved, as well as evidence of its involvement. Additionally I showed that the government of Haven was complicit with Milograd's coup via the embassy. We've got someone who claims to be a Haven native admitting involvement, but I don't have a hard connection between the player and Haven yet. Evidence is mounting.
Prekonate wrote:
Mallorea and Riva wrote:This is incredibly awkward for all of the posters above and below you who are trying to say that Haven was entirely uninvolved. Would you like to explain to the best of your recollection what happened in April of 2013 regarding the coup?

Several people from haven and other regions participated after milo seized control (unilaterally), im not sure how anyone could deny that. It was not a haven wide thing nor did the majority of Havenites participate. Off the top of my head, sharf, questers, oseato, leistung (I am leistung). One is off ns, the other three are on Maredoratica now.
Duly noted. The Delegate of Haven at the time, then knew what was going on and accepted the embassy. Thank you for your information.
Ideological Bulwark #253
Retired Major of The Black Hawks
Retired Charter Nation: Political Affairs in Antarctic Oasis
Retired Colonel of DEN Central Command, now defunct
Former Delegate of The South Pacific, winner of TSP's "Best Dali" Award
Retired Secretary of Defense of Stargate
Terror of The Joint Systems Alliance
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

The Batorys
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Batorys » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:15 pm

No endorse wrote:
Mallorea and Riva wrote: I'm fully aware that Haven does not want to be raided.

Haven does not wish to participate whatsoever in the raider or defender game. Go play with people that want to play with you. This is a simple message that has been repeated time and again across the RP community, starting even before the proliferation of Reploid Production's I.G.N.O.R.E. weapons of increasingly comical phallacy. It is high time that this message is spread to Gameplay as well.

Go play with people who want to play with you.

Indeed.

I think it is high time that made its way over to Gameplay.

Go fucking play with people who want to play with you, Mall.

Maltropia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:16 pm

Mallorea and Riva wrote:Additionally I showed that the government of Haven was complicit with Milograd's coup via the embassy.

And everyone explained why that was a stupid piece of evidence.
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

The Batorys
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Batorys » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:17 pm

Prekonate wrote:
Mallorea and Riva wrote:This is incredibly awkward for all of the posters above and below you who are trying to say that Haven was entirely uninvolved. Would you like to explain to the best of your recollection what happened in April of 2013 regarding the coup?

Several people from haven and other regions participated after milo seized control (unilaterally), im not sure how anyone could deny that. It was not a haven wide thing nor did the majority of Havenites participate. Off the top of my head, sharf, questers, oseato, leistung (I am leistung). One is off ns, the other three are on Maredoratica now.

So raiding Haven makes no sense.

Delmonte
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 02, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Delmonte » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:17 pm

Maltropia wrote:
Mallorea and Riva wrote:Additionally I showed that the government of Haven was complicit with Milograd's coup via the embassy.

Thoroughly, irretrievably stupid.

I'm here if you run low on adjectives.
[15:35] <Tag> I have a big, heavy sealed box that I have no idea what is in side of it.
[15:35] <Tag> I can only presume it is treasure.
The Batorys wrote:The Delmontese like money, yeah, but they also like to throw down.

<Delmonte> I don't mean literally kill their family. I mean kill their metaphorical family.
<Delmonte> Metaphorically kill their metaphorical family.
Code: Select all
 [b][color=#0000FF][background=red]United in Opposition to [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?t=303025]Liberate Haven[/url][/background][/color][/b]
[color=#FF0000][b]Mallorea and Riva should [url=http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=303090]resign[/url][/b][/color]

The man from Delmonte says yes.

Oseato
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 07, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Oseato » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:17 pm

Mallorea and Riva wrote: The Delegate of Haven at the time, then knew what was going on and accepted the embassy. Thank you for your information.

Where does it say that? I've never contended that people didn't participate, only that Haven as a unified bloc never did anything. Chevrokia I believe was (is?) the delegate and was never involved in the actions that you're using for justification. Again, most of the people come from other rping sources like Maredoratica.
République morivaine
La Resistance

"If world opinion is too feeble or egoistical to do justice to a martyred people, and if our voices also are too weak, I hope that Hungary’s resistance will endure until the counter-revolutionary State collapses everywhere in the East under the weight of its lies and contradictions."

Albert Camus, The Blood of The Hungarians, 1957

Prekonate
Envoy

Founded: Aug 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Prekonate » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:17 pm

Mallorea and Riva wrote:
Vetok wrote:
He's posted no evidence, you've posted no evidence. According to the words of Nervun, neither of you are at fault for doing so. You can avoid presenting 'evidence', we can avoid presenting evidence. Done and done.

I linked a nation which was involved, as well as evidence of its involvement. Additionally I showed that the government of Haven was complicit with Milograd's coup via the embassy. We've got someone who claims to be a Haven native admitting involvement, but I don't have a hard connection between the player and Haven yet. Evidence is mounting.
Prekonate wrote:Several people from haven and other regions participated after milo seized control (unilaterally), im not sure how anyone could deny that. It was not a haven wide thing nor did the majority of Havenites participate. Off the top of my head, sharf, questers, oseato, leistung (I am leistung). One is off ns, the other three are on Maredoratica now.
Duly noted. The Delegate of Haven at the time, then knew what was going on and accepted the embassy. Thank you for your information.

?? Chevrokia was the delegate and had no knowledge of the events. He probably accepted the embassy b/c it was the south pacific...honestly the attempts to "catch" me are just laughable.
Last edited by Prekonate on Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
See if the law takes from some persons what belongs to them, and gives it to other persons to whom it does not belong.

aka leistung | ***Knock if off.***

Grand Russian Federation
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Russian Federation » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:18 pm

Fully opposed. This sets a dangerous precedent for the future, what if people just want to RP in peace? Instead they'll be "liberated" and then forced into the R/D game. Why can't you just leave our RP regions in peace and go raid some other regions?
I don't want to play your game, Mall, and neither do other people. Go find your own mates to have fun with and stop disturbing the big kids.
R.I.P Tuva SSR, Unjustly deleted on 30/8/2014

If you RP with me, you accept my tech and history.
IC Name - Federated Commune of Russlavia

The Batorys
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Batorys » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:19 pm

Mallorea and Riva wrote:
Vetok wrote:

Prekonate wrote:Several people from haven and other regions participated after milo seized control (unilaterally), im not sure how anyone could deny that. It was not a haven wide thing nor did the majority of Havenites participate. Off the top of my head, sharf, questers, oseato, leistung (I am leistung). One is off ns, the other three are on Maredoratica now.

That demonstrated nothing.

Everything else you expect us to take you at your word on.

Why the fuck would we believe a single thing you say as to the delegate "knowing" what was going on.

Embassies don't work that way for RP. They're not a "show of support." They're fucking networking.

Vetok
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 24, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vetok » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:19 pm

Mallorea and Riva wrote:
Vetok wrote:

I'm sorry, what? You mentioned Crave, I posted he was CTE over seven months ago. You mentioned the embassy, but failed to explain how an embassy is a 'reward' for these ebil Axis of Roleplay people in Haven who helped Milograd. Then you've just said over and over that certain RP'ers here are guilty and trying to cover up their involvement in it all. Then you failed to mention yourself your part in helping Milo coup this TSP thing.

Are you seeing a pattern here?

The Batorys
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Batorys » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:20 pm

Maltropia wrote:

Beat me to it.

Ambroscus Koth
Ambassador

Founded: May 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ambroscus Koth » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:20 pm

Delmonte wrote:
Maltropia wrote:And everyone explained why that was a stupid piece of evidence.

Thoroughly, irretrievably stupid.

I'm here if you run low on adjectives.

Those are adverbs :blush:
☀ Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris (x2) ☀
Lieutenant of The Black Hawks | Sovereign General of the DEN
♥ Drunk married to Aurum Rider | Author of SC#172

Miniluv: Stability is Stagnation!

Northrop-Grumman
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 28, 2003
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Northrop-Grumman » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:21 pm

Prekonate wrote:

So, if true, basically this makes this whole thing even more pointless considering those people aren't even in Haven anymore. Wow...yes, let's punish people who had nothing to do with it!

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:21 pm

Prekonate wrote:
Mallorea and Riva wrote:I linked a nation which was involved, as well as evidence of its involvement. Additionally I showed that the government of Haven was complicit with Milograd's coup via the embassy. We've got someone who claims to be a Haven native admitting involvement, but I don't have a hard connection between the player and Haven yet. Evidence is mounting. Duly noted. The Delegate of Haven at the time, then knew what was going on and accepted the embassy. Thank you for your information.

?? Chevrokia was the delegate and had no knowledge of the events. He probably accepted the embassy b/c it was the south pacific...honestly the attempts to "catch" me are just laughable.

So the Delegate of the region had no idea that TSP was getting couped, or that Milograd had asked Haven for support, or that he was making WFE concessions? Now that's absurd.

The goalposts on demands for evidence have been getting shifted consistently. I've demonstrated now beyond any reasonable doubt that multiple members of Haven participated at the time, and that the Delegate had no problem expressing approval via an embassy.
Vetok wrote:
Mallorea and Riva wrote:I linked a nation which was involved, as well as evidence of its involvement. Additionally I showed that the government of Haven was complicit with Milograd's coup via the embassy. We've got someone who claims to be a Haven native admitting involvement, but I don't have a hard connection between the player and Haven yet. Evidence is mounting.

I'm sorry, what? You mentioned Crave, I posted he was CTE over seven months ago. You mentioned the embassy, but failed to explain how an embassy is a 'reward' for these ebil Axis of Roleplay people in Haven who helped Milograd. Then you've just said over and over that certain RP'ers here are guilty and trying to cover up their involvement in it all. Then you failed to mention yourself your part in helping Milo coup this TSP thing.

Are you seeing a pattern here?
Crave CTE earlier does not mean that the player didn't do anything... That doesn't absolve anyone of their actions. I've explained multiple times how the embassy concept worked, look at the history of TSP and look at the RP regions rewarded with embassies for support. Finally my involvement in the coup merely demonstrates that I know what happened.
Ideological Bulwark #253
Mall Isaraider, son of Tram and Spartz, Brother of Tal and apparently Sev the treacherous bastard.
Frattastan quote of the month: Mall is following those weird beef-only diets now.

Virana
Minister

Founded: Jan 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Virana » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:22 pm

Mallorea and Riva wrote:No the justification is that the raiders can do more with the region. I say as much in the proposal.

If I said that I think I could do more with your account than you are, could we have your password removed?

Oh wait, things don't work like that. Lack of justification behind this resolution.
II Mentor specializing in MT and GE&T. If you need help, TG me, visit our thread, or join our IRC channel, #NSMentors on irc.esper.net!

Mentors Hub | Welcome to II | RP Questions | #NSMentors
International Incidents Mentor | IIwiki Administrator

Owner of the United Republic of Emmeria and everything about it

Oseato
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oseato » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:22 pm

Northrop-Grumman wrote:
So, if true, basically this makes this whole thing even more pointless considering those people aren't even in Haven anymore. Wow...yes, let's punish people who had nothing to do with it!

Yes. That seems to sum this up perfectly.
République morivaine
La Resistance

"If world opinion is too feeble or egoistical to do justice to a martyred people, and if our voices also are too weak, I hope that Hungary’s resistance will endure until the counter-revolutionary State collapses everywhere in the East under the weight of its lies and contradictions."

Tiami
Post Marshal

Founded: Oct 24, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tiami » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:23 pm

Maltropia wrote:

Couldn't have said better myself.
The Elven Kingdom of Amador
TETly Father of TETism and 18-year NS vet
|| All things II RP-related || Military Worldbuilding || FN&I General Help ||
|| IIWiki || ANI News || Discord: nstiami || RPing Questions? Ask Here! ||
|| Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3 || The Best Quote ||

Ambroscus Koth
Ambassador

Founded: May 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ambroscus Koth » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:23 pm

Virana wrote:
Mallorea and Riva wrote:No the justification is that the raiders can do more with the region. I say as much in the proposal.

If I said that I think I could do more with your account than you are, could we have your password removed?

Oh wait, things don't work like that. Lack of justification behind this resolution.

They work like that on the regional level, because the mechanics allow for it.
☀ Pharaoh Emeritus of Osiris (x2) ☀
Lieutenant of The Black Hawks | Sovereign General of the DEN
♥ Drunk married to Aurum Rider | Author of SC#172

Miniluv: Stability is Stagnation!

The Batorys
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Batorys » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:23 pm

Prekonate wrote:
Mallorea and Riva wrote:I linked a nation which was involved, as well as evidence of its involvement. Additionally I showed that the government of Haven was complicit with Milograd's coup via the embassy. We've got someone who claims to be a Haven native admitting involvement, but I don't have a hard connection between the player and Haven yet. Evidence is mounting. Duly noted. The Delegate of Haven at the time, then knew what was going on and accepted the embassy. Thank you for your information.

Indeed...

It's not some random little tiny region. It's the South fucking Pacific. Lots of people would accept an embassy from it just for that reason alone.

Mallorea and Riva
Game Moderator

Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Mallorea and Riva » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:23 pm

Oseato wrote:
Northrop-Grumman wrote:So, if true, basically this makes this whole thing even more pointless considering those people aren't even in Haven anymore. Wow...yes, let's punish people who had nothing to do with it!

Yes. That seems to sum this up perfectly.

Would you prefer it if I removed the lines which refer to TSP in their entirety?
Ideological Bulwark #253

Oseato
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Oseato » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:23 pm

Mallorea and Riva wrote:
Prekonate wrote:?? Chevrokia was the delegate and had no knowledge of the events. He probably accepted the embassy b/c it was the south pacific...honestly the attempts to "catch" me are just laughable.

So the Delegate of the region had no idea that TSP was getting couped, or that Milograd had asked Haven for support, or that he was making WFE concessions? Now that's absurd.

If you knew Chevrokia, or literally anyone in Haven, you'd know how things actually worked. Chevrokia knew nothing of what was going on, as I've said multiple times. There simply is no evidence to support your claim that Haven acted in a unified form.
République morivaine
La Resistance

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council