NATION

PASSWORD

[Draft] Condemn Dragomere

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Rodrania
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

[Draft] Condemn Dragomere

Postby Rodrania » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:51 pm

Horrified at how Dragomere sent over 500 childrens toward their imminent deaths by sending a Boeing 747 (Whose minimum passenger capacity is of 250 passengers) to another nation’s no-fly zone while they were fully aware of it. And despite of the evidence that shows how guilty this nation is, it still blames the other nation. Dragomere still tries to convince other nations about it being not guilty.

Surprised at the large number of nations scammed because of the high prices of Dragomere’s low quality oil and how Dragomere negated everything after being questioned about it and how it never gave the money back to the unsatisfied clients of him showing how this nation doesn't care about other nations.

Disgusted at Dragomere’s threats of using weapons of mass destruction against nations that are against it’s point of view. And how any nation that is against Dragomere’s point of view is placed under a “Terrorist nations” list wrote by it and how this list is full of innocent nations that didn’t even attacked this nation in any way.

Noting that Dragomere adultered several documents for propaganda purposes and that this nation negated everything after being questioned about it even when witnesses saw it editing the information to make itself look like a nice nation while it isn’t is.

Further noting that Dragomere lied a large amount of times about it's army size and it's economy's status saying that it's army is enormous and that it's economy is so good that they don't even need imports and that it is just fine with just exporting, thing that is clearly false and just a bad try at making propaganda.

Sickened at how Dragomere only pays attention to it's army while the rest of the population is dying because of the small importance the Dragomere government is giving to them.

Disgusted at how Dragomere faked several WA reports and made a fake WA newspaper for the sake of propaganda and how this nation acts like an international police toward every nation it meets attacking all the nations it sees at terrorists with threats of using nuclear weapons.

Believing that Dragomere’s actions deserve a punishment from the security council because of it’s crimes against humanity and it’s behavior against nations around the world.

It's my first SC draft, leave constructive criticism ;D
Last edited by Rodrania on Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:35 am, edited 5 times in total.
Pronouns are he/him if you care, tho I myself don't.
I'm a Communist of the Marxist variety without specific labels, I am not a hardliner towards any specific ideology of Communism beyond having influences from several sources and I am in no way an advanced Marxist/Leninist/Luxemburgist/etc intellectual.

Always open to discuss privately with people aligning towards the Far-Right respectfully if they are to respect me back.

SkyDip
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SkyDip » Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:59 pm

Lots of red ink and suggestions.
Horrified at how Dragomere sent over 500 childrens toward their imminent deaths by sending a Boeing 747 (Whose whose minimum passenger capacity is of 250 passengers) to another nation’s No-fly no-fly zone while they were fully aware of it. And despite of the evidence that shows how guilty this nation is, it still blames the other nation and says that it’s its fault. Dragomere still tries to convince other nations about it being not guilty.

Surprised at the large number of nations scammed because of the high prices of Dragomere’s low quality oil and how he (R4 violation) negated everything after being questioned about it and how he (R4 violation) never gave the money back to the unsatisfied clients of him showing how he doesn’t cares care about other nations.

Disgusted at Dragomere’s threats of using weapons of mass destruction against nations that are against it’s point of view. And how any nation that is against Dragomere’s point of view is placed under a “Terrorist nations” list wrote by him and how this list is full of innocent nations that didn’t even attacked him in any way.

Noting that Dragomere adulterated (unless Dragomere had sex outside of marriage with...documents) altered several documents for propaganda purposes and that this nation negated everything after being questioned about it even when witnesses saw it editing the information to make itself look like a nice nation while it isn’t is.

Further noting that Dragomere lied a large amount of times about it's army size and it's economy's state saying that his army is enormous and that his economy is so good that they don't even need imports and that they were just fine with just exporting, thing that is clearly false and just a bad try at making propaganda.

Sickened at how Dragomere only pays attention to it's army while the rest of the population is dying because of the small importance the Dragomere government is giving to them.

Disgusted at how Dragomere faked several WA reports and made a fake WA newspaper for the sake of propaganda and how this nation acts like an international police toward every nation it meets attacking all the nations it sees at terrorists with threats of using nuclear weapons like “What about me leveling your capital city with nukes?” or “What about a shower of nukes?”. (Don't use quotes - they often break R4, as is the case here)

Believing that Dragomere’s actions deserve a punishment from the security council because of it’s crimes against humanity and it’s behavior against nations around the world.
A lot of this is based on poor RP actions, and it's hard enough to pass RP Condemnations with superb material.

Fixing formatting code
Last edited by SkyDip on Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elias Thaddeus Greyjoy, WA Ambassador of SkyDip
Read my Guide to the Security Council, a comprehensive collection of history, tactics, and tips for the Security Council!

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:SkyDip's actions have, ultimately, destroyed the World Assembly.

Eist wrote:Yea... If you are just going to casually dismiss SkyDip's advice, you are probably not going to get very far at all.

Sedgistan wrote:SkyDip is trying to help, and is giving sound advice. I'd suggestion listening to him, as he has experience of writing (and advising others with) legal proposals.

Frisbeeteria wrote:What Skydip said. This bitchfest is an embarrassment to the Security Council.

Rodrania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rodrania » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:03 pm

SkyDip wrote:Lots of red ink and suggestions.
Horrified at how Dragomere sent over 500 childrens toward their imminent deaths by sending a Boeing 747 (Whose whose minimum passenger capacity is of 250 passengers) to another nation’s No-fly no-fly zone while they were fully aware of it. And despite of the evidence that shows how guilty this nation is, it still blames the other nation and says that it’s its fault. Dragomere still tries to convince other nations about it being not guilty.

Surprised at the large number of nations scammed because of the high prices of Dragomere’s low quality oil and how he (R4 violation) negated everything after being questioned about it and how he (R4 violation) never gave the money back to the unsatisfied clients of him showing how he doesn’t cares care about other nations.

Disgusted at Dragomere’s threats of using weapons of mass destruction against nations that are against it’s point of view. And how any nation that is against Dragomere’s point of view is placed under a “Terrorist nations” list wrote by him and how this list is full of innocent nations that didn’t even attacked him in any way.

Noting that Dragomere adulterated (unless Dragomere had sex outside of marriage with...documents) altered several documents for propaganda purposes and that this nation negated everything after being questioned about it even when witnesses saw it editing the information to make itself look like a nice nation while it isn’t is.

Further noting that Dragomere lied a large amount of times about it's army size and it's economy's state saying that his army is enormous and that his economy is so good that they don't even need imports and that they were just fine with just exporting, thing that is clearly false and just a bad try at making propaganda.

Disgusted at how Dragomere faked several WA reports and made a fake WA newspaper for the sake of propaganda and how this nation acts like an international police toward every nation it meets attacking all the nations it sees at terrorists with threats of using nuclear weapons like “What about me leveling your capital city with nukes?” or “What about a shower of nukes?”. (Don't use quotes - they often break R4, as is the case here)

A lot of this is based on poor RP actions, and it's hard enough to pass RP Condemnations with superb material.

Fixing formatting code

About the adulterated part:

Yeah, Word corrected the word adultered (which i wrote wrongly) and changed it to adulterated
Last edited by Rodrania on Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a Communist of the Marxist variety without specific labels, I am not a hardliner towards any specific ideology of Communism beyond having influences from several sources and I am in no way an advanced Marxist/Leninist/Luxemburgist/etc intellectual.

Always open to discuss privately with people aligning towards the Far-Right respectfully if they are to respect me back.

Eist
Ambassador

Founded: May 10, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Eist » Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:40 pm

There are approximately 50 million nations that have a RP pedigree greater than this player. I could rack up these "crimes" on my weekend off if I wanted to. My suggestion is to find a more worthy recipient that has been more active in the RP community for longer. I would not vote for this if it made it to vote.
Unibot III wrote:Frankly, the lows that people sink to in this game is perhaps the most disturbing thing about NationStates Gameplay.

The Saturnian Republic
Spokesperson

Founded: May 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Saturnian Republic » Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:44 pm

I don't think a RP condemnation on a player who's been here a shorter time than me will make it through.
FRA Representative, San Francisco Bay Area
Regional Assembly Representative, Spiritus
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Spiritus
Deputy Minister of Defence, Spiritus
Lieutenant, United Defenders League
High Mage of Conjurational Summoning, Spiritus Defence Force
Defender/Raider: -18
Cosmopolitan/Regionalist: -1.5
Saeturn Valerius Liberalis
Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented.
-Elie Wiesel
Frattastan: Someone just give (Osiris) a founder and block regional controls.
Sedge: I'd prefer the admins to officially recognise their status as a warzone.

Orentor
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Orentor » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:36 pm

Rodrania wrote:
Horrified at how Dragomere sent over 500 childrens toward their imminent deaths by sending a Boeing 747 (Whose minimum passenger capacity is of 250 passengers) to another nation’s no-fly zone while they were fully aware of it. And despite of the evidence that shows how guilty this nation is, it still blames the other nation. Dragomere still tries to convince other nations about it being not guilty.

Surprised at the large number of nations scammed because of the high prices of Dragomere’s low quality oil and how Dragomere negated everything after being questioned about it and how it never gave the money back to the unsatisfied clients of him showing how this nation doesn't care about other nations.

Disgusted at Dragomere’s threats of using weapons of mass destruction against nations that are against it’s point of view. And how any nation that is against Dragomere’s point of view is placed under a “Terrorist nations” list wrote by it and how this list is full of innocent nations that didn’t even attacked this nation in any way.

Noting that Dragomere adultered several documents for propaganda purposes and that this nation negated everything after being questioned about it even when witnesses saw it editing the information to make itself look like a nice nation while it isn’t is.

Further noting that Dragomere lied a large amount of times about it's army size and it's economy's status saying that it's army is enormous and that it's economy is so good that they don't even need imports and that it is just fine with just exporting, thing that is clearly false and just a bad try at making propaganda.

Disgusted at how Dragomere faked several WA reports and made a fake WA newspaper for the sake of propaganda and how this nation acts like an international police toward every nation it meets attacking all the nations it sees at terrorists with threats of using nuclear weapons.

It's my first SC draft, leave constructive criticism ;D

If we were to condemn him would he not be allowed to particapate in any RP wars, because me and my allies are currently at war with him and his allies because of the same reasons you wish to condemn him for.
Long live the region of Nesapo
Colonies/states:New Orentor (in Grecia)
DEFCON
Z. Zombie Apocalypse! AWWWW RUN!!!
[1.]All out war, HELP PLEASE
2.War going roughly
3.We will win the war
4.minor skirmishes
5.War imminent
6.Peace time

SkyDip
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby SkyDip » Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:38 pm

Two week gravedig there, son.
Elias Thaddeus Greyjoy, WA Ambassador of SkyDip
Read my Guide to the Security Council, a comprehensive collection of history, tactics, and tips for the Security Council!

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:SkyDip's actions have, ultimately, destroyed the World Assembly.

Eist wrote:Yea... If you are just going to casually dismiss SkyDip's advice, you are probably not going to get very far at all.

Sedgistan wrote:SkyDip is trying to help, and is giving sound advice. I'd suggestion listening to him, as he has experience of writing (and advising others with) legal proposals.

Frisbeeteria wrote:What Skydip said. This bitchfest is an embarrassment to the Security Council.

Rodrania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Rodrania » Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:22 pm

Dat gravedig...

Dude, this stupid condemnation is agonizing, let it die.

Orentor
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Orentor » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:49 pm

typed in dragomere and your link popped up sorry didnt know it was old
Long live the region of Nesapo
Colonies/states:New Orentor (in Grecia)
DEFCON
Z. Zombie Apocalypse! AWWWW RUN!!!
[1.]All out war, HELP PLEASE
2.War going roughly
3.We will win the war
4.minor skirmishes
5.War imminent
6.Peace time

Dragomere
Minister

Founded: Apr 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Dragomere » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:55 pm

Here are some much needed edits
I did not do that. Strike 1

My prices were completely fair, also the quality of gas was extremely high. Strike 2

That is not my WMD views. I have only declared nations as terrorist when they did that to me due to the lies of New Tyran. Strike 3, 1 Out

That is a complete lie. I have falsified no documents or statements. Strike 1, 1 Out

Just because I use a different method than you, does not mean that I lied about it. Strike 2, 1 Out

Definite lie, you are extremely creative at making up lies. I take the same care of my people as I do the military, which is a extremely high standard. Strike 3, 2 Outs

Ok, now I am getting irritated the number of lies that you are publishing. Strike 1, 2 Outs

:rofl: Since I have not committed any crimes against humanity, your arguments are null and void. Strike 2, 2 Outs

Since this proposal is filled with nothing but lies, It will not get passed by any sentient being. Strike 3, 3 Outs. You Lose the Ball Game.
Senator Draco Dragomere of the NSG Senate
DEFCON 1=Total War
DEFCON 2=Conflict
DEFCON 3=Peace Time
CURRENT LEVEL=DEFCON 2
The Great Dragomerian War
War on Dragomere- MT
NONE CURRENTLY

Hobbesistan
Minister

Founded: Jul 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hobbesistan » Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:32 am

Dragomere wrote:<snip>

Can you do all of us a favor and stop gravedigging this please?
Hobbes
ra, ra rasputin

(Ret.) Maintainer of the Nationstates FAQ and Deletiger (Ret.) of The East Pacific
russia's greatest

Hobbes is always winning, like Charlie Sheen. - Jurisdictions
love machine

Stop right there (hobbes), your rational thought and intellect will destroy the internet. - Sovreignry
it was a shame how

Giraffes think Hobbes regret a lot. A lot of giraffes do. - Rachel
he carried on.

Euroslavia
Retired Moderator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby Euroslavia » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:02 pm

Killing this zombie. If someone wants to re-do this or pursue it, a new thread can be made.
BRAVE ENOUGH

BRAVE ENOUGH

BRAVE ENOUGH

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council