NATION

PASSWORD

Commend Soviet Yuran

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

IF passes this will hearby commend Soviet Yuran , lest it is struck out by a repeal.

Poll ended at Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:38 am

Accept
46%
Reject
54%

Total votes : 13

Rocking star
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

Commend Soviet Yuran

Postby Rocking star » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:42 am

Commend Soviet Yuran

A resolution to recognize outstanding contribution by a nation or region.

Category: Commendation

Nominee:Soviet Yuran

Proposed by:rocking star

Description: ACKNOWLEDGING that it is a nation that is dedicated to principles of peace,harmony and development and freedom of expression;social or political

RECOGNIZING that Soviet Yuran does and shall strive to create a place for small-medium developing nations by creating a free,open and truly representative region i.e Association of Rising Nations

NOTING that Soviet Yuran has always spoken and supported what is morally and socially correct disregarding any monetary gains or losses as clear by the nation's and the region's proforma.

IF passes this will hearby commend Soviet Yuran , lest it is struck out by a repeal.
Last edited by Rocking star on Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:35 am

In all honesty, these aren't very could reasons for a commendation.
I am pursuing my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University in Psychology and Spanish. My goal in life is to be a marriage and family counselor. If you have questions about me or my life, just ask!

My girlfriend and I blog about Christian & general marriage, relationship, and dating advice!

NS member since 2009. WA Resolution Author (mostly all repealed), NS sports fanatic.

Topid
Minister

Founded: Dec 29, 2008
Capitalizt

Postby Topid » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:43 pm

Bergnovinaia wrote:In all honesty, these aren't very could reasons for a commendation.

They aren't very good reasons either.
AKA Weed

Rocking star
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 20, 2009
Ex-Nation

reasons are good

Postby Rocking star » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:28 am

Sir,
I believe that these reasons are apt enough.afterall do we want to commend a nation for -greedy economies,bad decisions,and misuse of power.i think the proposal is just enough to allow other such countries to come up and change the current scenario of ''who has the money has the power"

Gobbannium
Envoy

Founded: Jan 10, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Gobbannium » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:32 am

Honoured sir, we consider that the reasons are nice. We don't consider them to be in any way compelling.
Prince Rhodri of Segontium, Master of the Red Hounds, etc, etc.
Ambassador to the World Assembly of the Principalities of Gobbannium

Return to Security Council