NATION

PASSWORD

Commend Flibbleites

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.
Connar Republic
Envoy

Founded: Sep 03, 2009
Ex-Nation

Commend Flibbleites

Postby Connar Republic » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:40 am

Commend Flibbleites

A resolution to recognize outstanding contribution by a nation or region.

Category: Commendation

Nominee:Flibbleites

Proposed by: Connar Republic

Description: ACKNOWLEDGING that the nation Flibbleites is a great nation and a WA powerhouse

RECOGNIZING that Flibbleites and its represintitive Bob Flibble is great debater.

NOTING that Flibbleities also has the power to look through most of the proposals for the WA in order to determine what is suitible for the WA and what is not.

IF passes this will hearby commend Flibbleites and Bob Flibble, lest it is struck out by a repeal.

Approvals: 0

Voting Ends: in 3 days, 10 hours

Trying to avoid breaking the fourth wall here.

If this passes, I will also make sure to do similar commendations for Ardchollie and Kryozerkia
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=15204
Airlines of Nationstates

Inflatable Gandalfs
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 12, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Inflatable Gandalfs » Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:53 am

Connar Republic wrote:NOTING that Flibbleities also has the power to look through most of the proposals for the WA in order to determine what is suitible for the WA and what is not.

No, Flibbleites does not have this "power" (yet), and even if he did, it is illegal to commend mods for modding.

Also note: "representative," "suitable," "hereby."
Last edited by Inflatable Gandalfs on Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
I rest my case. Nurse! My medication!

Gobbannium
Envoy

Founded: Jan 10, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Gobbannium » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:19 am

OOC: seriously, I'd submit a GHR asking for this to be pulled. As Kenny pointed out, either this is illegal or its wrong, and it's not going to look good either way.

Unibot
Senator

Founded: May 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Postby Unibot » Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:20 pm

Inflatable Gandalfs wrote:
Connar Republic wrote:NOTING that Flibbleities also has the power to look through most of the proposals for the WA in order to determine what is suitible for the WA and what is not.

No, Flibbleites does not have this "power" (yet), and even if he did, it is illegal to commend mods for modding.

Also note: "representative," "suitable," "hereby."

I don't know, I interpreted that line a little differently.. I thought he was saying Flibbleites was gifted with the ability to distinguish what was a good (or legal) proposal by perfecting such talents through years of service in the WA; including his dedication to the Silly or Illegal proposals thread.

Return to Security Council