NATION

PASSWORD

Illegal SC proposals - post them here

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Eumaeus
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Jan 27, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Eumaeus » Fri May 31, 2019 5:46 pm

Condemn Consular
A resolution to express shock and dismay at a nation or region.

Category: Condemnation

Nominee: Consular

Proposed by: Eripolis

Acknowledging that the current World Assembly Resolution, Condemn The Land of Kings and Emperors, has not yet been passed,

Noting that Consular makes unfounded accusations against LKE, including:

Accusations of the invasions of belgium, Soviet Union, and Slavia, among others that Consular names, none of which were invaded by the LKE, and some of which were never invaded at all;

Accusations of violations of recruitment rules, which are simply not true, and;

Accusations of an invasion of the Rejected Realms, which is not true due to LKE troops being ejected from Belgium by The New Inquisition (TNI) troops to TRR, along with the troops of several other regions, leading to the misconception that LKE was invading TRR.

Noting that Consular uses poor language throughout the proposed Resolution, which includes such examples as:

"Attempted invasion of the noble and tenacious region of Moldavia no less than four times, all of which were rebuked, much to the embarrassment of the LKE's surprisingly incompetent military forces."

"Various other assorted affronts, such as having a garbage motto that is obnoxiously written everywhere in entirely capital letters, and publishing documents with broken amateurish formatting."

"...and boring everyone to death with catastrophically uninteresting text".

Astonished at how such a poorly written condemnation has made it through the evaluation/draft stage and is being voted For by many nations and regions,

Concerned that this may damage the Security Council's credibility as a legitimate peacekeeping force,

Fearing that this may lead to further poorly written proposals based on personal grudges, which will lead to the Security Council's credibility being damaged further, which may spread to the General Assembly without action,

Hereby condemns Consular for passing a poorly written resolution based on personal grudges and half-baked conclusions.

Pretty sure the whole thing is a tit-for-tat violation, and that the red section is a Rule 4c violation.

I remembered the link this time
\▼/We Are Not the NSA\▼/

Raiding HistorySecurity CouncilDear NativesTWP Raid

"You ask my honorable name? My name is Nohbdy:
mother, father, and friends, everyone calls me Nohbdy."

User avatar
The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1945
Founded: May 17, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:18 pm

Today a newly founded nation submitted to the WA Security Council;
CONDEMN CONSULAR TEXT:
Security Council,

ATTEMPTING to attack The Land of Kings and Emperors in a means to both bring "justice" because of a personal grudge against the LKE and as a prank, Consular has made clear violations against multiple nations and the WA.

ACKNOWLEDGING that Consular spread lies and misinformation, including a staged screenshot in order to bring down the LKE. Along with this he used evidence such as in reason thirteen where he uses the LKE's "garbage motto" to support his claim.

REALIZING that the condemnation attempt brought inter-regional controversy to the world, and showed how easily misinformation can be spread among nations through the sheer number of nations who voted for condemnation of the LKE.

UNDERSTANDING that such corruption and ability to easily slander nations and regions hurts the WA and damages the reputation of the countries and regions involved, along with the Security Council itself.

OBSERVING that Consular created much controversy and a sense of corruption, this form of attack and harassment is just as bad as anything else, therefore punishment shall ensue.

AWARE that many nations were affected by this controversy, and it exposed a sense of corruption within the WA. Though it brought attention to the LKE, leading it to grow in members, Consular spread slander, hurt a region, and revealed flaws in the WA system.

NOTING that Consular claimed that this was all a prank, ridiculing the system. However, planning for the condemnation started last year, so there is no evidence that can lead one to take his word for it and prove that he would have put up a repeal. Making the WA system out as a joke is not only a violation but proves that he works best as a "prankster" and needs to be punished for what he, Consular, has done.

BELIEVING that the deeds above are reason for condemnation,


OOC:
By saying “he” and referring to Consular as a player, the author violates rule 4b of the Security Council rules.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

User avatar
Ransium
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 6076
Founded: Oct 17, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ransium » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:24 pm

The archipelago territory wrote:Today a newly founded nation submitted to the WA Security Council;
CONDEMN CONSULAR TEXT:
Security Council,

ATTEMPTING to attack The Land of Kings and Emperors in a means to both bring "justice" because of a personal grudge against the LKE and as a prank, Consular has made clear violations against multiple nations and the WA.

ACKNOWLEDGING that Consular spread lies and misinformation, including a staged screenshot in order to bring down the LKE. Along with this he used evidence such as in reason thirteen where he uses the LKE's "garbage motto" to support his claim.

REALIZING that the condemnation attempt brought inter-regional controversy to the world, and showed how easily misinformation can be spread among nations through the sheer number of nations who voted for condemnation of the LKE.

UNDERSTANDING that such corruption and ability to easily slander nations and regions hurts the WA and damages the reputation of the countries and regions involved, along with the Security Council itself.

OBSERVING that Consular created much controversy and a sense of corruption, this form of attack and harassment is just as bad as anything else, therefore punishment shall ensue.

AWARE that many nations were affected by this controversy, and it exposed a sense of corruption within the WA. Though it brought attention to the LKE, leading it to grow in members, Consular spread slander, hurt a region, and revealed flaws in the WA system.

NOTING that Consular claimed that this was all a prank, ridiculing the system. However, planning for the condemnation started last year, so there is no evidence that can lead one to take his word for it and prove that he would have put up a repeal. Making the WA system out as a joke is not only a violation but proves that he works best as a "prankster" and needs to be punished for what he, Consular, has done.

BELIEVING that the deeds above are reason for condemnation,


OOC:
By saying “he” and referring to Consular as a player, the author violates rule 4b of the Security Council rules.


It was marked illegal when you reported it. There’s no need to tell us what we already know.

Commended by SC 236,
WA Delegate of Forest since March 20th, 2007.
Author of WA Resolutions: SC 221, SC 224, SC 233, SC 243, SC 265, GA 403, GA 439, GA 445,GA 463,GA 465,
Issues Editor since January 20th, 2017.
Author of 22 issues. First editor of 44.
Forum Moderator since November 10th, 2017. Game Moderator since March 15th, 2018.

User avatar
Eumaeus
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Jan 27, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Eumaeus » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:02 am

Repeal: “Commend Woonsocket”
A resolution to repeal previously passed legislation.

Category: Repeal

Resolution: SC#281

Proposed by: ImperialRussia

Security Council Resolution #281 “Commend Woonsocket” shall be struck out and rendered null and void.

We should repeal 1000 islands because it allow him to get him to get more land with the the sensible knowledge of regulation that I will not tolerate any expansion of the country or purchase of any sort unless complied to me.

Rule 3 (edit 2: "we should repeal" may be okay actually), Rule 4b, and Rule 4d violations.

Edit: forgot the link
Last edited by Eumaeus on Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
\▼/We Are Not the NSA\▼/

Raiding HistorySecurity CouncilDear NativesTWP Raid

"You ask my honorable name? My name is Nohbdy:
mother, father, and friends, everyone calls me Nohbdy."

User avatar
Ransium
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 6076
Founded: Oct 17, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ransium » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:20 am

Eumaeus wrote:
Repeal: “Commend Woonsocket”
A resolution to repeal previously passed legislation.

Category: Repeal

Resolution: SC#281

Proposed by: ImperialRussia

Security Council Resolution #281 “Commend Woonsocket” shall be struck out and rendered null and void.

We should repeal 1000 islands because it allow him to get him to get more land with the the sensible knowledge of regulation that I will not tolerate any expansion of the country or purchase of any sort unless complied to me.

Rule 3 (edit 2: "we should repeal" may be okay actually), Rule 4b, and Rule 4d violations.

Edit: forgot the link


I said R2c since it doesn’t address the original proposal. Definitely rule 3 since it repeals 1000 islands (it’s not my favorite dressing either) and R4 b/d

Commended by SC 236,
WA Delegate of Forest since March 20th, 2007.
Author of WA Resolutions: SC 221, SC 224, SC 233, SC 243, SC 265, GA 403, GA 439, GA 445,GA 463,GA 465,
Issues Editor since January 20th, 2017.
Author of 22 issues. First editor of 44.
Forum Moderator since November 10th, 2017. Game Moderator since March 15th, 2018.

User avatar
Eumaeus
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Jan 27, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Eumaeus » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:18 pm

Condemn Padfootia
A resolution to express shock and dismay at a nation or region.

Category: Condemnation

Nominee: Padfootia

Proposed by: Gerniny

The Security Council

Observing
Padfootia is the founder of a tyranny raider organization Look Away.

Noting
That Padfootia has founded other unsuccessful raider regions.

Dismayed
That the Security Council doesn't know about the illegal recruitment Padfootia has used in the Lily, Warzone Airspace, and The Order of the Grey Wardens discord.

Shocked
Padfootia has infiltrated innocent smaller regions, and used as advertisement space.

Concerned
That Padfootia may get away with more raiding and infiltrating.

Hereby Condemns Padfootia

The red section violates Rule 2c.
\▼/We Are Not the NSA\▼/

Raiding HistorySecurity CouncilDear NativesTWP Raid

"You ask my honorable name? My name is Nohbdy:
mother, father, and friends, everyone calls me Nohbdy."

User avatar
Ransium
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 6076
Founded: Oct 17, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ransium » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:27 pm

Eumaeus wrote:
Condemn Padfootia
A resolution to express shock and dismay at a nation or region.

Category: Condemnation

Nominee: Padfootia

Proposed by: Gerniny

The Security Council

Observing
Padfootia is the founder of a tyranny raider organization Look Away.

Noting
That Padfootia has founded other unsuccessful raider regions.

Dismayed
That the Security Council doesn't know about the illegal recruitment Padfootia has used in the Lily, Warzone Airspace, and The Order of the Grey Wardens discord.

Shocked
Padfootia has infiltrated innocent smaller regions, and used as advertisement space.

Concerned
That Padfootia may get away with more raiding and infiltrating.

Hereby Condemns Padfootia

The red section violates Rule 2c.


No link :(

I said R4 c/d too.

Commended by SC 236,
WA Delegate of Forest since March 20th, 2007.
Author of WA Resolutions: SC 221, SC 224, SC 233, SC 243, SC 265, GA 403, GA 439, GA 445,GA 463,GA 465,
Issues Editor since January 20th, 2017.
Author of 22 issues. First editor of 44.
Forum Moderator since November 10th, 2017. Game Moderator since March 15th, 2018.

User avatar
Eumaeus
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Jan 27, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Eumaeus » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:30 pm

Ransium wrote:
Eumaeus wrote:The red section violates Rule 2c.


No link :(

I said R4 c/d too.

Oops, I hadn't even noticed the word "discord" in there. I'll remember to include the link one of these days. :blush:
\▼/We Are Not the NSA\▼/

Raiding HistorySecurity CouncilDear NativesTWP Raid

"You ask my honorable name? My name is Nohbdy:
mother, father, and friends, everyone calls me Nohbdy."

User avatar
Gagium
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1174
Founded: Apr 08, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gagium » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:16 pm

At vote:
The Security Council,

Identifying the nation of Durkadurkiranistan II as a vile and ancient menace to the world, one that has upset the balance of power within many Feeder and Sinker regions.

Reminiscing about Durkadurkiranistan II's early days when they were known as John ashcroft land, a starchy but pleasant and skilled defender in the Alliance Defense Network (ADN) before they started down a dark and winding path of interregional infamy.

Lamenting the many evil influences that might have led Durkadurkiranistan II astray. For example, maybe it was simply their exposure to Pierconium's North Pacific Directorate (NPD) coup of The North Pacific as Pixiedance as a young nation, perhaps it was their involvement in the West Pacific Triumvirate (WPT) coup executed by Wickedly evil people and their inner-circle, or possibly even their participation as a Lord Governor (Minister) in The Crimson Order (TCO), the illegal government of The North Pacific, created by Westwind as Lewis and Clark.

Recalling Durkadurkiranistan II's first major step towards infamy when they illegally seized the delegacy of Lazarus in 2009 under the alias of Viceroy victorious, where they ousted the then inactive outgoing Delegate and Queen Harmoneia for their own personal gain. This illegal seizure of the delegacy lead to many days of regional strife as "High Tsar" Viceroy Victorious mocked the lawfully elected government and forced them to make concessions in order to regain the delegacy for their newly-elected King, Killer Kitty.

Dismayed that Durkadurkiranistan II's occupation of Lazarus wasn't enough for them, as they went on to invade The North Pacific twice, in 2009 and 2010. Once as Durkadurkiranistan, its legally elected Delegate and "Grand Ayatollah", and once during a transition for the position of Delegate as Durkadurkiranistan II.

Appalled that the lawful Delegate of Osiris, The Dourian Embassy, willfully and proudly assimilated itself into Nevadar and Durkadurkiranistan II's empire in 2013, allowing Durkadurkiranistan II to overthrow the legitimate government of Osiris, the Kemetic Republic (KRO), and claim Osiris for the notorious region of Gatesville while making a mockery of the KRO by styling themselves as the "Governor Imperator" of the Imperium of Osiris and by purging innocent nations. This invasion eventually led to the destruction of the KRO.

Also highlighting Milograd's 2013 coup of The South Pacific, in which the government of Milograd happily allowed Durkadurkiranistan II and a few other nations access to their national infrastructure. Durkadurkiranistan II metaphorically jumped at this opportunity and purged thousands of nations from The South Pacific and assisted Milograd and company in the foundation of the South Pacific Socialist Republic (SPSR), a destructive regime founded only to belittle and confuse The South Pacific's more established natives.

Recognizing that Durkadurkiranistan II is nothing but a monstrous tyrant and deserves nothing but the World Assembly's disapproval.

Hereby condemns Durkadurkiranistan II.

Would referring to the nation of Durkadurkiranistan II as a 'tyrant' (Which seems to be clearly aimed at the person rather than the nation in any context) be a rules violation?
E

User avatar
Eumaeus
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Jan 27, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Eumaeus » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:00 pm

Commend Pedriuni
A resolution to recognize outstanding contribution by a nation or region.

Category: Commendation

Nominee: Pedriuni

Proposed by: Pedriuni

Pedriuni is a great nation, they like the freedom, democracy and the peace.
They need a commend.

Rule 3, not a proper operative clause.

I remembered the link!
\▼/We Are Not the NSA\▼/

Raiding HistorySecurity CouncilDear NativesTWP Raid

"You ask my honorable name? My name is Nohbdy:
mother, father, and friends, everyone calls me Nohbdy."

User avatar
Eumaeus
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Jan 27, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Eumaeus » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:56 pm

Repeal: “Condemn Durkadurkiranistan II”
A resolution to repeal previously passed legislation.

Category: Repeal

Resolution: SC#283

Proposed by: Pakistan Sub-continent

Security Council Resolution #283 “Condemn Durkadurkiranistan II” shall be struck out and rendered null and void.

Identifying the nation of Durkadurkiranistan II as a vile and ancient menace to the world, one that has upset the balance of power within many Feeder and Sinker regions.

Reminiscing about Durkadurkiranistan II's early days when they were known as John ashcroft land, a starchy but pleasant and skilled defender in the Alliance Defense Network (ADN) before they started down a dark and winding path of interregional infamy.

Lamenting the many evil influences that might have led Durkadurkiranistan II astray. For example, maybe it was simply their exposure to Pierconium's North Pacific Directorate (NPD) coup of The North Pacific as Pixiedance as a young nation, perhaps it was their involvement in the West Pacific Triumvirate (WPT) coup executed by Wickedly evil people and their inner-circle, or possibly even their participation as a Lord Governor (Minister) in The Crimson Order (TCO), the illegal government of The North Pacific, created by Westwind as Lewis and Clark.

Link: Rule 2a (it appears to be copy and pasted from the target resolution) and Rule 3.
\▼/We Are Not the NSA\▼/

Raiding HistorySecurity CouncilDear NativesTWP Raid

"You ask my honorable name? My name is Nohbdy:
mother, father, and friends, everyone calls me Nohbdy."

User avatar
Bhang Bhang Duc
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1853
Founded: Dec 17, 2003
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bhang Bhang Duc » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:16 pm

Repeal: “Condemn Durkadurkiranistan II”

A resolution to repeal previously passed legislation.

Category: Repeal

Resolution: SC#283

Proposed by: Pakistan Sub-continent

Security Council Resolution #283 “Condemn Durkadurkiranistan II” shall be struck out and rendered null and void.

Recalling Durkadurkiranistan II's first major step towards infamy when they illegally seized the delegacy of Lazarus in 2009 under the alias of Viceroy victorious, where they ousted the then inactive outgoing Delegate and Queen Harmoneia for their own personal gain.Lamenting the many evil influences that might have led Durkadurkiranistan II astray. For example, maybe it was simply their exposure to Pierconium's North Pacific Directorate (NPD) coup of The North Pacific as Pixiedance as a young nation, perhaps it was their involvement in the West Pacific Triumvirate (WPT) coup executed by Wickedly evil people and their inner-circle, or possibly even their participation as a Lord Governor (Minister) in The Crimson Order (TCO), the illegal government of The North Pacific, created by Westwind as Lewis and Clark. So from us, NO!


Same nation has posted the same copy and paste from the original Condemnation again.

R2(a) and R3.

https://www.nationstates.net/page=UN_vi ... 1560711501
Last edited by Bhang Bhang Duc on Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Former Delegate and Guardian of The West Pacific. TWP's Former Minister for World Assembly Affairs

The West Pacific's Official Welshman, Astronomer and Old Fart

Pierconium wrote:I see Funk as an opportunistic manipulator that utilises the means available to him to reach his goals. In other words, a nation after my own heart.

User avatar
Eumaeus
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Jan 27, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Eumaeus » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:41 pm

Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:Same nation has posted the same copy and paste from the original Condemnation again.

R2(a) and R3.

https://www.nationstates.net/page=UN_vi ... 1560711501

To be fair, they added the compelling argument of "So from us, NO!" at the end this time.


Condemn The Wolf Clan
A resolution to express shock and dismay at a nation or region.

Category: Condemnation

Nominee: The Wolf Clan

Proposed by: Grand Empire of Luxembourg

Shocked that the Wolf Clan has denied the United Republic of Nova Nohuana ownership of the region he founded due to his alleged political beliefs,
Dismayed that the Wolf Clan has raided the region of Octavia because of their suspicions that Nova Nohuana was a fascist
Concerned that The Wolf Clan has done this to multiple nations and regions

Hereby Condemns The Wolf Clan

Rule 4b in red. Link.
\▼/We Are Not the NSA\▼/

Raiding HistorySecurity CouncilDear NativesTWP Raid

"You ask my honorable name? My name is Nohbdy:
mother, father, and friends, everyone calls me Nohbdy."

User avatar
Eumaeus
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Jan 27, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Eumaeus » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:35 pm

Repeal: “Commend Common Territories”
A resolution to repeal previously passed legislation.

Category: Repeal

Resolution: SC#284

Proposed by: Acnaiva

Security Council Resolution #284 “Commend Common Territories” shall be struck out and rendered null and void.

Knowing that: the region commended itself, is ridiculos. It was probably used to boost there ego.

Rule 2d (I think) and Rule 3. Link.

Edit: Just as practice with the draft ruleset; Rule 4, Rule 5, and Rule 11(?).
Last edited by Eumaeus on Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
\▼/We Are Not the NSA\▼/

Raiding HistorySecurity CouncilDear NativesTWP Raid

"You ask my honorable name? My name is Nohbdy:
mother, father, and friends, everyone calls me Nohbdy."

User avatar
Eumaeus
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 159
Founded: Jan 27, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Eumaeus » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:39 am

Condemn Vamperiall
A resolution to express shock and dismay at a nation or region.

Category: Condemnation

Nominee: Vamperiall

Proposed by: Voltar Cannis

In the Security Council,

Noting that the the fall of Voltarium falls under the responsibility of the nominee.
Shocked, the Voltarium fell because the nominee decided to become negligent and place the region in anarchy after he repeatedly ignored his duties as Founder.
Disgusted that the region was shut down when the number of nations was 57. A number many regions only dream of.
Confident that the founder only ended the region in benefit of himself.
Dismayed that the founder terminated recruitment, even though the number of nations was still high.
Rejecting that the nominee’s idea of shut down was the correct choice of action.

Hereby Condemns Vamperiall

Link. Multiple Rule 4b violations.
\▼/We Are Not the NSA\▼/

Raiding HistorySecurity CouncilDear NativesTWP Raid

"You ask my honorable name? My name is Nohbdy:
mother, father, and friends, everyone calls me Nohbdy."

User avatar
Ransium
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 6076
Founded: Oct 17, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ransium » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:48 am

Eumaeus wrote:
Condemn Vamperiall
A resolution to express shock and dismay at a nation or region.

Category: Condemnation

Nominee: Vamperiall

Proposed by: Voltar Cannis

In the Security Council,

Noting that the the fall of Voltarium falls under the responsibility of the nominee.
Shocked, the Voltarium fell because the nominee decided to become negligent and place the region in anarchy after he repeatedly ignored his duties as Founder.
Disgusted that the region was shut down when the number of nations was 57. A number many regions only dream of.
Confident that the founder only ended the region in benefit of himself.
Dismayed that the founder terminated recruitment, even though the number of nations was still high.
Rejecting that the nominee’s idea of shut down was the correct choice of action.

Hereby Condemns Vamperiall

Link. Multiple Rule 4b violations.


You did it properly! My little reporters are all grown up now *cries*

Commended by SC 236,
WA Delegate of Forest since March 20th, 2007.
Author of WA Resolutions: SC 221, SC 224, SC 233, SC 243, SC 265, GA 403, GA 439, GA 445,GA 463,GA 465,
Issues Editor since January 20th, 2017.
Author of 22 issues. First editor of 44.
Forum Moderator since November 10th, 2017. Game Moderator since March 15th, 2018.

User avatar
ImperialRussia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 107
Founded: May 16, 2019
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby ImperialRussia » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:50 am

Wow

User avatar
Kuriko
Diplomat
 
Posts: 650
Founded: Oct 31, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kuriko » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:13 am

Commend The Bar On The Corner Of Every Region
A resolution to recognize outstanding contribution by a nation or region.

Category: Commendation

Nominee: The Bar on the corner of every region

Proposed by: Tanzanique

Acknowledging Past attempts to Commend The Bar on the Corner of Every Region.

Recognizing The Regions influence throughout the world of Nation states, and It's place as a hub for nations of all Regions accross the world to come together in unity.

Noticing How the region brings raiders and defenders together through Embassies.

Seeing how many activities the Region has to offer to keep it active and to attract new nations, such as the following:

•The Regions ever active RP community, role-playing everyday things that occur in the bar, as well as other things that include Sorcery and Magic.

•The Regions regular Polls, that normally includes some sort of wacky or odd type of shenanigans.

•The Regions Unique Weekly poetry contest that has gone on for over a year, that the let's the Region and it's Embassies residents show their Creativity through different types of poetry that are chosen by the winner of the previous weeks contest.

Believing, that these reasons are capable of commending a region, and that other Regions in the past have been commended under these circumstances.

Hereby Commends The Bar on the corner of every region.


https://www.nationstates.net/page=UN_vi ... 1564927657

Well written, but the mention of RP is a R4(b) or R4(c) violation. Not sure which it is though, but I'm leaning R4(c).
Delegate of the 10000 Islands
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Citizen of the 10000 Islands and The Rejected Realms

Former TITO Tactical Officer
Former Commander of TGW, UDSAF, and FORGE
Proud founder of The Hole To Hide In
Person behind the Regional Officer resignation button
Person behind the Offsite Chat tag and the Jump Point tag
WA Character limit increase to 5,000 characters

User avatar
Ransium
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 6076
Founded: Oct 17, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ransium » Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:27 am

Kuriko wrote:
Commend The Bar On The Corner Of Every Region
A resolution to recognize outstanding contribution by a nation or region.

Category: Commendation

Nominee: The Bar on the corner of every region

Proposed by: Tanzanique

Acknowledging Past attempts to Commend The Bar on the Corner of Every Region.

Recognizing The Regions influence throughout the world of Nation states, and It's place as a hub for nations of all Regions accross the world to come together in unity.

Noticing How the region brings raiders and defenders together through Embassies.

Seeing how many activities the Region has to offer to keep it active and to attract new nations, such as the following:

•The Regions ever active RP community, role-playing everyday things that occur in the bar, as well as other things that include Sorcery and Magic.

•The Regions regular Polls, that normally includes some sort of wacky or odd type of shenanigans.

•The Regions Unique Weekly poetry contest that has gone on for over a year, that the let's the Region and it's Embassies residents show their Creativity through different types of poetry that are chosen by the winner of the previous weeks contest.

Believing, that these reasons are capable of commending a region, and that other Regions in the past have been commended under these circumstances.

Hereby Commends The Bar on the corner of every region.


https://www.nationstates.net/page=UN_vi ... 1564927657

Well written, but the mention of RP is a R4(b) or R4(c) violation. Not sure which it is though, but I'm leaning R4(c).


R4c

Commended by SC 236,
WA Delegate of Forest since March 20th, 2007.
Author of WA Resolutions: SC 221, SC 224, SC 233, SC 243, SC 265, GA 403, GA 439, GA 445,GA 463,GA 465,
Issues Editor since January 20th, 2017.
Author of 22 issues. First editor of 44.
Forum Moderator since November 10th, 2017. Game Moderator since March 15th, 2018.

User avatar
Bhang Bhang Duc
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1853
Founded: Dec 17, 2003
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bhang Bhang Duc » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:02 am

Security Council Proposal
ID: indus_valley_civilization_1565350578

Condemn The Pakistani Federation

A resolution to express shock and dismay at a nation or region.

Category: Condemnation

Nominee: The Pakistani Federation

Proposed by: Indus Valley Civilization

NOTING that The Pakistani Federation has spoken ill of India and blatantly lied on the internal decisions of Indiaon Kashmir,

UNDERSTANDING that The Pakistani Federation is solely responsible for the Kashmir conflict,

BELIEVING that falsely accusing India of human rights violation against Kashmiris when it itself is killing its Hindu and Christian minorities is immoral and corrupt,

ACCEPTING the fact that The Pakistani Federation illegally claims Jammu and Kashmir when the state is an integral part of India,

CONDEMNING The Pakistani Federation for the above statements.


All R4(a).

https://www.nationstates.net/page=UN_vi ... 1565350578
Last edited by Bhang Bhang Duc on Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Former Delegate and Guardian of The West Pacific. TWP's Former Minister for World Assembly Affairs

The West Pacific's Official Welshman, Astronomer and Old Fart

Pierconium wrote:I see Funk as an opportunistic manipulator that utilises the means available to him to reach his goals. In other words, a nation after my own heart.

User avatar
Ransium
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 6076
Founded: Oct 17, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ransium » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:06 am

Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:
Security Council Proposal
ID: indus_valley_civilization_1565350578

Condemn The Pakistani Federation

A resolution to express shock and dismay at a nation or region.

Category: Condemnation

Nominee: The Pakistani Federation

Proposed by: Indus Valley Civilization

NOTING that The Pakistani Federation has spoken ill of India and blatantly lied on the internal decisions of Indiaon Kashmir,

UNDERSTANDING that The Pakistani Federation is solely responsible for the Kashmir conflict,

BELIEVING that falsely accusing India of human rights violation against Kashmiris when it itself is killing its Hindu and Christian minorities is immoral and corrupt,

ACCEPTING the fact that The Pakistani Federation illegally claims Jammu and Kashmir when the state is an integral part of India,

CONDEMNING The Pakistani Federation for the above statements.


All R4(a).

https://www.nationstates.net/page=UN_vi ... 1565350578


Got it, thanks.

Commended by SC 236,
WA Delegate of Forest since March 20th, 2007.
Author of WA Resolutions: SC 221, SC 224, SC 233, SC 243, SC 265, GA 403, GA 439, GA 445,GA 463,GA 465,
Issues Editor since January 20th, 2017.
Author of 22 issues. First editor of 44.
Forum Moderator since November 10th, 2017. Game Moderator since March 15th, 2018.

User avatar
Wayneactia
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 380
Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Corporate Bordello

Postby Wayneactia » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:00 am

Ransium wrote:
Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:
Security Council Proposal
ID: indus_valley_civilization_1565350578

Condemn The Pakistani Federation

A resolution to express shock and dismay at a nation or region.

Category: Condemnation

Nominee: The Pakistani Federation

Proposed by: Indus Valley Civilization

NOTING that The Pakistani Federation has spoken ill of India and blatantly lied on the internal decisions of Indiaon Kashmir,

UNDERSTANDING that The Pakistani Federation is solely responsible for the Kashmir conflict,

BELIEVING that falsely accusing India of human rights violation against Kashmiris when it itself is killing its Hindu and Christian minorities is immoral and corrupt,

ACCEPTING the fact that The Pakistani Federation illegally claims Jammu and Kashmir when the state is an integral part of India,

CONDEMNING The Pakistani Federation for the above statements.


All R4(a).

https://www.nationstates.net/page=UN_vi ... 1565350578


Got it, thanks.


Inventive.

User avatar
Ransium
Game Moderator
 
Posts: 6076
Founded: Oct 17, 2006
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ransium » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:37 pm

Wayneactia wrote:
Ransium wrote:
Got it, thanks.


Inventive.


If you don’t have anything of substance don’t post in this thread.

Commended by SC 236,
WA Delegate of Forest since March 20th, 2007.
Author of WA Resolutions: SC 221, SC 224, SC 233, SC 243, SC 265, GA 403, GA 439, GA 445,GA 463,GA 465,
Issues Editor since January 20th, 2017.
Author of 22 issues. First editor of 44.
Forum Moderator since November 10th, 2017. Game Moderator since March 15th, 2018.

User avatar
Bhang Bhang Duc
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1853
Founded: Dec 17, 2003
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Bhang Bhang Duc » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:03 am

Security Council Proposal
ID: trivian_1565763089

Commend India

A resolution to recognize outstanding contribution by a nation or region.

Category: Commendation

Nominee: India

Proposed by: Trivian

Recognizing to the fact that the Region of India has massively , uniformly and structurally contributed to the Regional Peace Inference from the time of it's very
Formation.

Pointing to the very fact that the Regional Government at various times spans has taken different Initiative's in order to uplift the Democratic and Social Harmony values within it's Member Nation's.

Observing that the Region of India has also helped in Liberating and Performed various embassy oriented Diplomatic and Security Engagement Assertions whenever the time Bounded them to act so.

Proved and Provided that from the Time of it's very Establishment the Region has never tried to violate or tried to socialize Disharmony and had acted every now and then within the Bounded Limits of the Nation States Rules Governance and Matrix.

To be Recorded that the Region of India has Initiated various cultural reforms in order to educate the Real Life Values , Cultures and Custom's of the Country India.

Provided that the Region India has clutched to the Values of Harmony , Fraternity and Justice to each and every Member Nation

HENCE COMMEND INDIA .


R4(a).

https://www.nationstates.net/page=UN_vi ... 1565763089
Last edited by Bhang Bhang Duc on Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Former Delegate and Guardian of The West Pacific. TWP's Former Minister for World Assembly Affairs

The West Pacific's Official Welshman, Astronomer and Old Fart

Pierconium wrote:I see Funk as an opportunistic manipulator that utilises the means available to him to reach his goals. In other words, a nation after my own heart.

User avatar
Kuriko
Diplomat
 
Posts: 650
Founded: Oct 31, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby Kuriko » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:40 am

Bhang Bhang Duc wrote:
Security Council Proposal
ID: trivian_1565763089

Commend India

A resolution to recognize outstanding contribution by a nation or region.

Category: Commendation

Nominee: India

Proposed by: Trivian

Recognizing to the fact that the Region of India has massively , uniformly and structurally contributed to the Regional Peace Inference from the time of it's very
Formation.

Pointing to the very fact that the Regional Government at various times spans has taken different Initiative's in order to uplift the Democratic and Social Harmony values within it's Member Nation's.

Observing that the Region of India has also helped in Liberating and Performed various embassy oriented Diplomatic and Security Engagement Assertions whenever the time Bounded them to act so.

Proved and Provided that from the Time of it's very Establishment the Region has never tried to violate or tried to socialize Disharmony and had acted every now and then within the Bounded Limits of the Nation States Rules Governance and Matrix.

To be Recorded that the Region of India has Initiated various cultural reforms in order to educate the Real Life Values , Cultures and Custom's of the Country India.

Provided that the Region India has clutched to the Values of Harmony , Fraternity and Justice to each and every Member Nation

HENCE COMMEND INDIA .


R4(a).

https://www.nationstates.net/page=UN_vi ... 1565763089

I think an R4(c) illegality argument could be made as well because of this line:

Nation States Rules Governance and Matrix.
Delegate of the 10000 Islands
LOVEWHOYOUARE~
Citizen of the 10000 Islands and The Rejected Realms

Former TITO Tactical Officer
Former Commander of TGW, UDSAF, and FORGE
Proud founder of The Hole To Hide In
Person behind the Regional Officer resignation button
Person behind the Offsite Chat tag and the Jump Point tag
WA Character limit increase to 5,000 characters

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads